PDA

View Full Version : Does Tmac really think him and Yao can challenge? LOL

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 12:37 AM
in the west!? Shaq and Kobe couldn't challenge! does he think they can beat teams like the wolves with KG,Spree,Cassell or Kings with Bibby,CWebb,Peja!? LOL Sorry but Yao,Tmac doesn't scare any team on the west. T-mac will not bring the same defense mobley brought and he sure as hell will take as many shots as francis (So i guess no more differing to yao?) he has a much better shot of getting out in the east...Frankly this tmac WANTING to go to Houston Pi$$es me off...Don't let the door hit you on the way out Tmac!
1 word...
QUITTER...

Hicks
06-19-2004, 12:40 AM
You turned on him pretty quick, man.

Kstat
06-19-2004, 12:40 AM
Hes a quitter when he doesnt go to one of your 7562791 favorite teams... :rolleyes:

the 2nd best perimeter player in the NBA plus the 2nd best center in the NBA?

Um, ill go out on a limb and say Houston could dominate the west.

Shaq and Kobe couldn't challenge!

.....and at the same time theyve won the west 4 out of the last 5 years......

Suaveness
06-19-2004, 12:41 AM
:rolleyes:

Snickers
06-19-2004, 12:53 AM
Yeah.... I don't get all this talk of how pathetic Shaq and Kobe were, they did win 3 titles.

I think Houston is too far away, no more Tmac wristbands. :D

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 12:55 AM
shove it KStat. It's basically like this...Tmac has been exposed for being SELFISH..just what the raptor fans had told us in orlando. Why he couldn't just stay with the magic and try and work it out. The team that MADE HIM. So uh, let's say he flops with the rockets? Does he whine and beg for a trade again?pshhh...this is basically just me blowing some steam. I can't believe Tmac would do this to the people that got him so big. And the bad thing is, he won't come out and tell the media! or his fans! he just drops stupid comments like "I'm 90% sure what i'll do"... is it 100% now?
it just sickens me...
as for 195005279527 teams...quit with the fairweather fan *****...we can't all suck off Joe Dumars for 12 years or so...

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 12:55 AM
Yeah.... I don't get all this talk of how pathetic Shaq and Kobe were, they did win 3 titles.

I think Houston is too far away, no more Tmac wristbands. :D

Eh, I had a good run! (11)
:devil:

Snickers
06-19-2004, 12:57 AM
.... ...Tmac has been exposed for being SELFISH..just what the raptor fans had told us in orlando. Why he couldn't just stay with the magic and try and work it out. The team that MADE HIM. ....

Stay with Orlando? Weren't you pretty excited about the possibility of him going to the Pacers not long ago? :confused:

Kstat
06-19-2004, 12:59 AM
shove it KStat. It's basically like this...Tmac has been exposed for being SELFISH..just what the raptor fans had told us in orlando. Why he couldn't just stay with the magic and try and work it out. The team that MADE HIM. So uh, let's say he flops with the rockets? Does he whine and beg for a trade again?pshhh...this is basically just me blowing some steam. I can't believe Tmac would do this to the people that got him so big. And the bad thing is, he won't come out and tell the media! or his fans! he just drops stupid comments like "I'm 90% sure what i'll do"... is it 100% now?
it just sickens me...
as for 195005279527 teams...quit with the fairweather fan *****...we can't all suck off Joe Dumars for 12 years or so...

Funny, you weren't opposed to him leaving when he was going to Indiana.....

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 01:04 AM
eh, maybe it was denial...I just don't see how a guy i repped for so long could now be turning his back on all his fans...I know you have no idea how that feels Kstat since you have everyone and whenever you lost someone it wasn't a big blow like this..no one really could understand it...i guess i'm just in the grieving process :(..
How could you Mac!

Stryder
06-19-2004, 01:15 AM
eh, maybe it was denial...I just don't see how a guy i repped for so long could now be turning his back on all his fans...I know you have no idea how that feels Kstat since you have everyone and whenever you lost someone it wasn't a big blow like this..no one really could understand it...i guess i'm just in the grieving process :(..
How could you Mac!

It's called business.

Kstat
06-19-2004, 01:21 AM
How could you Mac!

Oh no, no Piston superstar has EVER turned his back on Detroit and left...... :laugh: :laugh:

Believe me, I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS, lol.

Of course, nobody was paying $$$ to see him play anyway.

As for Joe D, the Pistons could have Billy Knight as GM and start Cadillac Anderson, MArc Macon, Jonny Dawkins and Eric Leckner, go 20-62 for a season and i would STILL be a Piston fan. Oh wait...... :puke:

ChicagoJ
06-19-2004, 01:22 AM
Can you please pick *a* team and learn to type/ spell/ grammar if you're going to post this often?

Hicks
06-19-2004, 01:25 AM
Can you please pick *a* team and learn to type/ spell/ grammar if you're going to post this often?

Aww c'mon, bashing grammer is weak.

:)

kerosene
06-19-2004, 01:27 AM
i actually kind of enjoy the way he writes... reading JO7 is like listening to Harry Carey used to be

Ahh, I loved the golden years too

ChicagoJ
06-19-2004, 01:34 AM

Aww c'mon, bashing grammer is weak.

:)

I wasn't trying to bash... if that's how it sounded then I'm sorry. I'm just saying that if he has something useful to say, he might want to try a little harder to make it readable. I usually have to skip past his posts because they are so hard to read.

I guess those of us that write reports for a living get it bashed into our heads that the most important thing to do when writing is 'respect your audience' and make it readable.

efx
06-19-2004, 02:11 AM
I'm just curious how you'd feel any differently about him if he had been on the pacers....

Why would he be so much different here and less of a "turn-his-back-on-the-fans" kinda guy?

Anthem
06-19-2004, 02:27 AM
I guess those of us that write reports for a living get it bashed into our heads that the most important thing to do when writing is 'respect your audience' and make it readable.

Absolutely right.

Absolutely right.

TheSauceMaster
06-19-2004, 02:56 AM
someone better change his signature :rolleyes:

JOneal7
06-19-2004, 11:16 AM
Because this isn't english class! I'm not going to spell check and proof read every single post i make. If you don't read it, fine, i could care less. As for tmac going to indy, atleast then I could root for him. With him choosing to go to a team like the rockets I can't root for him at all. I can't justify his wanting to get out of orlando, I can't be happy with him. It's a die hard loyality fan thing i got going here. Once it's official...The posters come off the wall, and into a box tucked away in my memorabilia land. It's hard for me, i don't think you guys understand the relationship with a player his fan really has with him. All i can say is...Man i don't even know what to say. W/E
As for a superstar leaving with you kstat, I donno, when was it a blow as big as this with the whole Tmac situation? And i was still a fan last year! and i still am! (just a disheartened fan) I Was still attending those games and paying money to see those bunch of losers all the way up untill the final game! So it's not like i didn't support them. This organization has screwed up enough. And i don't think i can handle all this no more. You really have to see our track record in the draft/free agency to understand what i'm talking about.

Suaveness
06-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Seriously, it would help. English class is there for a reason, so that it is applicable to out of class situations. This happens to be one.

And yes, those 2 will be a good combination. Most likely.

ChicagoJ
06-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Because this isn't english class! I'm not going to spell check and proof read every single post i make. If you don't read it, fine, i could care less.

If you don't care whether we read it, and you are not going to take the time to give it a quick 'quality review', then why are you wasting your time posting it in the first place?

:confused:

Maybe its just me, but one of my favorite sayings in life is, "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

Again, I'm not trying to bash. I like your enthusiasm and all. I just can't justify spending the extra effort trying to decypher what you're saying a lot of the time. That's all.

Anthem
06-19-2004, 01:02 PM
Because this isn't english class! I'm not going to spell check and proof read every single post i make. If you don't read it, fine, i could care less. As for tmac going to indy, atleast then I could root for him. With him choosing to go to a team like the rockets I can't root for him at all. I can't justify his wanting to get out of orlando, I can't be happy with him. It's a die hard loyality fan thing i got going here. Once it's official...The posters come off the wall, and into a box tucked away in my memorabilia land. It's hard for me, i don't think you guys understand the relationship with a player his fan really has with him. All i can say is...Man i don't even know what to say. W/E
As for a superstar leaving with you kstat, I donno, when was it a blow as big as this with the whole Tmac situation? And i was still a fan last year! and i still am! (just a disheartened fan) I Was still attending those games and paying money to see those bunch of losers all the way up untill the final game! So it's not like i didn't support them. This organization has screwed up enough. And i don't think i can handle all this no more. You really have to see our track record in the draft/free agency to understand what i'm talking about.

Look, we like you. We really do. But as others have said, it's almost impossible to tell what it is you're saying. I usually skip over your posts because they're hard to read.

I know it takes some getting used to. But you'll enjoy the board a lot more if you actually make your words count for something.

SpADeD
06-19-2004, 01:08 PM
i actually kind of enjoy the way he writes... reading JO7 is like listening to Harry Carey used to be

http://www.acs.brockport.edu/~eand0226/charsqcaray.jpg