Hoop
06-18-2004, 06:36 PM
Expansion Draft Live June 22 6PM-7PM (Indy Time) On NBATV - Ch 601 DTV

TheSauceMaster
06-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Great if you have NBA TV , Which a Majority of us Don't :cry:

MSA2CF
06-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Why isn't NBATV standard for Directv users? The NFL is nice enough to give us the NFL Network for nothing. :(

TheSauceMaster
06-18-2004, 07:47 PM
Why isn't NBATV standard for Directv users? The NFL is nice enough to give us the NFL Network for nothing. :(

Be happy if you have to option , I can't even see it till my slow butt cable company decides to add it , hell that maybe another 1 - 2 years

Hoop
06-18-2004, 08:09 PM
Sorry, forgot alot of you guys don't get NBA TV. I posted it because everyone had said the Expansion Draft was not on TV anywhere, I was just excited that it was on somewhere at least.

ChicagoJ
06-18-2004, 08:14 PM

I don't think its a 'majority' anymore.

I thought moving NBA-TV to 601 was so that everybody could have it. Otherwise, I want it back at 720.

Suaveness
06-18-2004, 08:15 PM

I thought moving NBA-TV to 601 was so that everybody could have it. Otherwise, I want it back at 720.

Majority means, we can't afford it. :mad:

Hoop
06-18-2004, 08:18 PM

Yeh, Doesn't that suck with it being on 601. When it was on 720 you could just go up and down the channels between NBATV and the games alot easier. I all so hate when they have a game on 601, you can't just go and look at the scores anytime you want.

ChicagoJ
06-18-2004, 08:25 PM

Yeh, Doesn't that suck with it being on 601. When it was on 720 you could just go up and down the channels between NBATV and the games alot easier. I all so hate when they have a game on 601, you can't just go and look at the scores anytime you want.

Remember, I'm just enough of a dork that I called DirecTV and complained about NBA-TV moving to channel 601. The friendly lady on the phone dutifully recorded my complaint. But I'm pretty sure she was laughing at me when I hung up the phone. :shrug:

kerosene
06-18-2004, 08:27 PM
NBATV should be added to major metro areas now on digital cable.

Kegboy
06-18-2004, 08:29 PM
Okay, who's having the expansion draft party at their house? :whoknows:

Of course, right after I move from a Comcast area to Insight, Comcast picks it up. Rat-Commie-*******s. :mad:

Hoop
06-18-2004, 08:59 PM

Remember, I'm just enough of a dork that I called DirecTV and complained about NBA-TV moving to channel 601. The friendly lady on the phone dutifully recorded my complaint. But I'm pretty sure she was laughing at me when I hung up the phone. :shrug:

I called too. :laugh: I'm calling again before the new season starts. :devil:

ChicagoJ
06-18-2004, 09:26 PM

I called too. :laugh: I'm calling again before the new season starts. :devil:

I wasn't trying to call you a 'dork'.

:dance:

Hicks
06-18-2004, 10:06 PM

:cry:

*hopes it's on nba.com's IT*

TheSauceMaster
06-18-2004, 10:47 PM
Insight is a Damn Commie Conspiracy , I am gonna call the District Office and Complain , been complaining locally for 6+ months...give me something for my almost a 100 a month cable bill .. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PacerCrazy
06-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Who is gonna keep us non dish tv people updated?

Hicks
06-22-2004, 07:27 PM

Check out the Primoz Brezec thread.

Suaveness
06-22-2004, 07:28 PM

Look at the Primoz thread.

Snickers
06-22-2004, 07:31 PM

Go to the Primoz thr-- oh.... nevermind. :blush:

Hoop
06-22-2004, 08:01 PM
I layed down at 5:00 to take a nap before the show came on and slept through almost the whole damn thing. :banghead:

Natston
06-22-2004, 08:22 PM
I layed down at 5:00 to take a nap before the show came on and slept through almost the whole damn thing. :banghead:

You didn't miss much, the PB pick was over quickly... :devil:

Unclebuck
06-23-2004, 11:28 AM
If you missed the one hour show you did not miss much. It was locally produced, and it was not that well done. Spent the whole hour trying to sell tickets and talking about Bernie and some scout about the players they had drafted. Either they said all this player needs is a chance, or they said they will have more on so and so tomorrow, meaning they wwill be gone within 24 hours.