PDA

View Full Version : Check your rosters

Jose Slaughter
10-16-2008, 11:37 PM
I just spent a few minutes looking over everyones lineups on the roster page of the site.

I sent out a few comments via a little trick that I came up with. Its a private message sent in the form of a trade offer.

For those that are new to the Sports.ws site, setting your lineup correctly is very important.

If you have a player in the wrong spot in your lineup or listed as a FG when he could help you more as a GF, it could cost you points, a game or a spot in the playoffs.

Please take a few moments to review your roster & how you have your players positioned & listed.

If you need some fine examples you could check out Burnzone's or Rimfire's rosters.

If you need any help or have some questions, PM me, e-mail me or post them here.

Thanks

I can't wait to get started.

Frostwolf
10-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks Jose for the comment, shuffled my lineup as you recommended and switched the order around (dunno, shouldnt be that much difference but meh).

I can't wait neither. I looked and there still are a couple of people who haven't changed anything around since the draft.

SoupIsGood
10-18-2008, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I've been putting this off because I didn't want to have to cut someone I spent a somewhat high draft pick on. Stupid injury bug...