PDA

View Full Version : If We were to trade tinsley?

IndianaMan
06-18-2004, 02:09 PM
WHo would we go after (derek fisher)!!!???

Snickers
06-18-2004, 02:18 PM
Rafer Alston.

Slick Pinkham
06-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Bobby Jackson!

MSA2CF
06-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Mark Jackson :love:

Snickers
06-18-2004, 03:03 PM
OOH!! I know the who our Best option is....

:devil:

Young
06-18-2004, 03:08 PM
- Rafer Alston.
- Jason Terry.

Jose Slaughter
06-18-2004, 03:42 PM
Hinrich from the Bulls would be my first pick.

Steve Blake from the Wiz, a close 2nd.

Does Marquis Daniels play the 1 for the Mavs?

Ragnar
06-18-2004, 05:37 PM
I know I am going to sound like Tinsleys agent here but I would rather not get T-Mac if it will cost us Tinsley. Real point guards are just to hard to find. If they grew on trees then I would say hey dump him. But I dont want to count on being able to sign anyone. Sure it would be fine if we could get Arroyo but whats to say we have a shot in h3ll of landing him?

There are other pretty good 2 guards out there who would be available for a lot less than T-Mac. We dont need the very best shooting guuard in the world to win a title. We put a lot more of a scare in Detroit than L.A. did so we are clearly pretty darn close.

If we could send Al and Freddie for Q-Rich I think we would still be in a very good position to win a title next year. We would still have Ron at the three and Q is a pretty good shooter. Frankly I think what we need is a pure shooter like The Mayor. If we are going to trade Al so he can start send him to Orlando for Howard. Howard and Al are pretty much the same player but Juwan is locked up for 5 more years at a cheaper contract.

I think we would be very close with Fred Jones and Fred Hoiberg. Plus whatever Reggie still has in the tank. Trade Al and Pollard for either a pick or a decent Post player.

So in short I still drool over the idea of T-Mac in a Pacer uniform but the price I am willing to pay as a fan is Al/Bender/Pollard/Jones for T-Mac and Howard. Heck throw in Primo and AJ if need be but no Ron and no J.T.

I could see Ron instead of Al if the team is wanting to dump him but not both Ron and Al.

Will Galen
06-18-2004, 05:55 PM
OOH!! I know the who our Best option is....

:devil:

Very good! I had to read it twice before I got it! :laugh:

Ragnar
06-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Howard and Al are pretty much the same player but Juwan is locked up for 5 more years at a cheaper contract.

Nothing personal but that's the craziest thing I've ever read here.

While I agree that Al has more potential than Juwan. Right now this year they are about the same player. The shooting % and rebounding numbers are pretty much the same. And Al was doing it against backups as where Juwan was going against starters. With Howard we know exactly what we would be getting and he would be a great backup pf/sf who can in a pinch even play center. Tell me that if we lose Al we wont need a player like that.

hoopsforlife
06-18-2004, 07:04 PM
If we trade both Tinsley and Artest we can go back to 42 wins a season and a real shot at the number one pick in 2006. :neutral:

Which might not be a bad thing really. That kid from Indy is really good.
I forget his name but he is good. :laugh:

Suaveness
06-18-2004, 07:20 PM
If we trade both Tinsley and Artest we can go back to 42 wins a season and a real shot at the number one pick in 2006. :neutral:

Oden...he goes to my old HS :D

hoopsforlife
06-18-2004, 07:40 PM

Oden...he goes to my old HS :D

Yes thats him. He is really good. If there is a way to trade for the No. 1 pick in 2006 we should do it.

Lets see who is really good right now who will suck bad in 06. The Lakers? Nah they suck now. New York? same thing. hmmmmmm..... :laugh:

Kegboy
06-18-2004, 08:27 PM
Mark Jackson :love:

:maniac:

kerosene
06-18-2004, 09:05 PM
Of guys that could probably be traded for:

Jason Williams, Speedy Claxton, Antonio Daniels.

Of guys that could be signed outright, I dunno.