PDA

View Full Version : RealGM Poll results, Q: Where will Tracy McGrady be playing next season?

Will Galen
06-18-2004, 08:06 AM
RealGM Poll
Q: Where will Tracy McGrady be playing next season?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poll results:
Answer %
Orlando (25%)

Indiana (26%)

Houston (13%)

L.A. Lakers (19%)

Other (17%

I laugh at the 19% that said Laker's. They should have included Phoenix.

sweabs
06-18-2004, 03:33 PM
With all the hype about T-Mac coming to Indy - I think there will be a lot of dissapointed people if/when he doesn't come.

Shade
06-18-2004, 03:35 PM
Orlando is gaining ground in the poll. A couple days ago the Pacers were at 31%.

indygeezer
06-18-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm becoming more and more convinced that we ain't paying the price for him. Too big of a contract and prolly too much to get him.

sweabs
06-18-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm becoming more and more convinced that we ain't paying the price for him. Too big of a contract and prolly too much to get him.

Let's hope so.
What happened to everyone's idea of "tweaking" our current roster...that is all that needs to be done. Let's not forget what we accomplished this year, and maybe could have if it weren't for some injuries.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - We cannot trade Ron.
It would definitely come back to haunt us one day - the guy is only going to continue to get better.

tora tora
06-18-2004, 04:38 PM

Let's hope so.
What happened to everyone's idea of "tweaking" our current roster...that is all that needs to be done. Let's not forget what we accomplished this year, and maybe could have if it weren't for some injuries.

It would definitely come back to haunt us one day - the guy is only going to continue to get better.

you're absolutely right! Look how he improved his game last summer and how he said he's going to get even better... I say keep Ron Artest!

Suaveness
06-18-2004, 04:43 PM

Let's hope so.

I agree.

Hoop
06-18-2004, 04:48 PM
Another interesting poll.

Which old guy do you most want to see get a ring?

Karl Malone
9%
Reggie Miller
68%
Dikembe Mutombo
13%
Gary Payton
9%

REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE :dance:

sweabs
06-18-2004, 05:53 PM
Another interesting poll.

Which old guy do you most want to see get a ring?

Karl Malone
9%
Reggie Miller
68%
Dikembe Mutombo
13%
Gary Payton
9%

REG-GIE REG-GIE REG-GIE :dance:

Wow - see what a little loyalty does for your reputation?