PDA

View Full Version : All Hail our Limey bro, ABLE

indygeezer
06-18-2004, 07:05 AM
I want to publilcy thank ABLE for all the time and patience he has given me. Over the year he has helped me with NUMEROUS computer problems and now has made my sig pix available in a way even I couldn't screw up. His instructions were given in very easy to follow, and understand, language and in a manner so that I didn't feel like an idiot for asking.

Thank you ABLE, and now I propose a new voting category of MOST HELPFUL FORUMATE. The first nominee is ABLE

I move nominations be closed.
Second.
All in Favor..aye.

You've won it ABLE, just like I promised!!!

btw, you really ought to write a book for non-techies.

ABADays
06-18-2004, 09:36 AM
Yea! Amen brother.

Gyron
06-18-2004, 09:45 AM
/salute able!

skyfire
06-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Able should win the Best Foreign Poster category aswell, because Foreign implies Pacers fan not living in the States. The current Best Foreign Poster category should be renamed Best Pistons Fan Poster or something :P

Big ups to Able for helping people all over the world enjoy the Pacers games. :D

Suaveness
06-18-2004, 10:48 AM
The man's got British chicks too! Complete pimp.

indygeezer
06-18-2004, 11:20 AM

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! NOT FAIR!!!!!

He NEVER shared that with ME!!!

(he may be sliding into the WIll Galen category after all)

Suaveness
06-18-2004, 11:26 AM

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! NOT FAIR!!!!!

He NEVER shared that with ME!!!

(he may be sliding into the WIll Galen category after all)

Will Galen WITHOUT the age...a lethal combination.

indygeezer
06-18-2004, 12:14 PM
lesse..3 parts ammonium permanganate, 2 parts hydrogen flouride, a sprinkle of nitrate...and a very long fuse.....

(where's that zip-out smiley )

Hicks
06-18-2004, 12:23 PM
able's great at this stuff.

Maybe we should be like the Academy Awards, (read on before you immediately vomit and leave) and every year have an "Honorary PD Forum Award" for someone who's done something significant that doesn't fit the normal categories?

Mourning
06-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Able should win the Best Foreign Poster category aswell, because Foreign implies Pacers fan not living in the States. The current Best Foreign Poster category should be renamed Best Pistons Fan Poster or something :P

Big ups to Able for helping people all over the world enjoy the Pacers games. :D

Aggreed! And he should definitely win it too!

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Snickers
06-18-2004, 12:35 PM
He's sound as a pound! Three cheers for Able!

:buddies:

indygeezer
06-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Well I was the inspiration for the Chicken and chicken running off smilies.

Can't possibly WIN anything around here so I gotta nominate myself for the Lifetime Acheivement award

Suaveness
06-18-2004, 04:38 PM
lesse..3 parts ammonium permanganate, 2 parts hydrogen flouride, a sprinkle of nitrate...and a very long fuse.....

(where's that zip-out smiley )

you don't want any hydrochloric acid while you are at it? :o

indygeezer
06-18-2004, 04:43 PM
Uh...I didn't want to post ALL of the formula out here. You can't tell who some of these posters are (I'm eally worried about a couple tho)

Suaveness
06-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Uh...I didn't want to post ALL of the formula out here. You can't tell who some of these posters are (I'm eally worried about a couple tho)

Very very true.

ABADays
06-18-2004, 04:44 PM
Well Hicks - Able is certainly not normal so the category would fit!

kerosene
06-18-2004, 08:56 PM
able is the man. end of story.