PDA

View Full Version : Dunleavy as GM of Clippers

jhondog28
10-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Hmmmm...i am just spit balling here but I guarantee you by year end he will make a play for his son. I know Mike Sr. has been wanting to have MJD on his roster ever since he came in the league. I know Mike Jr. downplays it about how he would think it would be wierd for him to play on the same team, but i just have a gut feeling the senior dunleavy will make a play at the end of the year. Contrary to the reports out in Golden State Baron Davis and Mike got along really well. I see the major problem being that if Mike had an off year out in LA I can just see both the media and the fan base eating him alive even worse than it did in Golden State...I mean it is LA by the way. What do you all think?

duke dynamite
10-08-2008, 09:13 AM
Who even pays attention to the Clippers?

Hicks
10-08-2008, 09:33 AM
Uh.... him.

duke dynamite
10-08-2008, 09:35 AM
:P

I dunno, I'd hate to have two teams share the same building.

Vince Neil
10-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Hmmmm...i am just spit balling here but I guarantee you by year end he will make a play for his son. I know Mike Sr. has been wanting to have MJD on his roster ever since he came in the league. I know Mike Jr. downplays it about how he would think it would be wierd for him to play on the same team, but i just have a gut feeling the senior dunleavy will make a play at the end of the year. Contrary to the reports out in Golden State Baron Davis and Mike got along really well. I see the major problem being that if Mike had an off year out in LA I can just see both the media and the fan base eating him alive even worse than it did in Golden State...I mean it is LA by the way. What do you all think?

I would not have a problem departing with Mike as long as we got something with value in return (which I don't think Clips have much). I know the Mike kool aid drinkers on this board will disagree.

Major Cold
10-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Mountain Berry Blast.

Expiring, Ross, and pick for Dun?

Justin Tyme
10-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Mountain Berry Blast.

Expiring, Ross, and pick for Dun?

Quinton Ross signed with Memphis.

Major Cold
10-08-2008, 10:25 AM
ahhhhh!!! well forget it then.

Anthem
10-08-2008, 10:50 AM
I bet you a million dollars Senior doesn't make a play for Junior.

Seriously, it's not going to happen. That would just be too awkward.

ajbry
10-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Al Thornton > Junior. It's that simple. They don't need him in any capacity and even though you say BD and Dun 'got along,' I doubt BD is going to actively voice support for such a move...

Major Cold
10-08-2008, 11:03 AM
I bet you a million dollars Senior doesn't make a play for Junior.

Seriously, it's not going to happen. That would just be too awkward.

http://cynicalsmirk.com/images/urinal_change.jpg

Awkward for whom?

duke dynamite
10-08-2008, 01:07 PM
I would not have a problem departing with Mike as long as we got something with value in return (which I don't think Clips have much). I know the Mike kool aid drinkers on this board will disagree.
Stop talkin' 'bout me.

duke dynamite
10-08-2008, 01:08 PM
http://cynicalsmirk.com/images/urinal_change.jpg

Awkward for whom?

Josh McRoberts? -----------------------/\

JayRedd
10-08-2008, 01:33 PM
Al Thornton > Junior. It's that simple. They don't need him in any capacity and even though you say BD and Dun 'got along,' I doubt BD is going to actively voice support for such a move...

Yup.

And since Al makes literally five times less than Junior while also being more dynamic, it's really not at all probable.

jhondog28
10-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Then again I could be wrong.