PDA

View Full Version : Question about Verizon FIOS and the Pacers

juadam09
10-07-2008, 08:34 PM
HI,

My parents just switched from Comcast to Verizon FIOS and I am able to watch Pacers game via the slingbox application on my computer (I know, the pains of living in miserable Florida :)).

I know every carrier is different, but I was wondering if any of you have FIOS? Do they carry the channel that Pacers games are shown on (I would assume Fox Sports midwest)? Or is there a sports package that must be purchased (I checked via google and the FIOS website but I have not seen anything about a NBA league pass package).

I actually just went through the guide but in between the 2000 channels I could not find anything that was related to the NBA.

duke dynamite
10-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Look for Fox Sports Net Indiana. It is an extension of FSMW. Since you live in Florida, you probably won't be able to get any channels that show the games unless you could get League Pass.

juadam09
10-07-2008, 11:24 PM
I was afraid of that. I looked and did not see any FSN type of channels and I do not believe they offer NBA league pass, although I will look into that after the week from hell (read non stop midterms) ends.

Thank you for your help though

duke dynamite
10-07-2008, 11:59 PM
No problem.

Good luck on your midterms!