PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Tickets....

Lou's WaHoosiers
10-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Does anyone know where I can get good tickets for tomorrow's preseason game at the fairgrounds? Thanks.

Unclebuck
10-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Does anyone know where I can get good tickets for tomorrow's preseason game at the fairgrounds? Thanks.

Probably directly from the Pacers. Not sure how sales are going. Plus there aren't really a whole lot of bad seats at the Coliseum - although I would stay away from the seats behind the baskets as they will be pretty far away from the court

duke dynamite
10-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Probably directly from the Pacers. Not sure how sales are going. Plus there aren't really a whole lot of bad seats at the Coliseum - although I would stay away from the seats behind the baskets as they will be pretty far away from the court
Ditto.

Also, Ticketmaster or at the door. I think you have to be a season ticket holder to order them by phone directly from the Pacers, but you can stop in Conseco Fieldhouse and get them anytime.

Lou's WaHoosiers
10-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Thank you.

duke dynamite
10-07-2008, 02:28 PM
No problem.

Jonathan
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Just got back from the Fieldhouse. If you go there they have a service charge for one dollar per ticket. The service charge is around 5.25 online. You should not have to pay any service charge if you go to the door. Depending on if you go solo or in group you might be able to get somebody to give you on at the Fairgrounds as well.

On a side note Dunleavy Jr was practicing and I did not see him miss a shot.

duke dynamite
10-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Just got back from the Fieldhouse. If you go there they have a service charge for one dollar per ticket. The service charge is around 5.25 online. You should not have to pay any service charge if you go to the door. Depending on if you go solo or in group you might be able to get somebody to give you on at the Fairgrounds as well.

On a side note Dunleavy Jr was practicing and I did not see him miss a shot.

"Facility charge"