PDA

View Full Version : New Pacers Podcast with Mark Boyle

El Pacero
10-06-2008, 11:25 PM
http://www.nba.com/pacers/multimedia/podcast.html

just started listening...

El Pacero
10-07-2008, 12:05 AM
Well, right now it only plays the first two minutes of the interview with Mel Daniels and then it starts looping for me. It was just getting good...

Sorry for the false alert.

BillS
10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
I had the same problem earlier but the entire thing seems to be up now. 6:03 is the time of the full podcast.

mboyle1313
10-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Pacer Savants,

This is a new feature. While there will be plenty of the usual stuff (player interviews, etc.), I'm also looking to go outside the box a bit in an effort to provide something different. In other words, look for the occasional monologue when the spirit moves me, or the off beat interview with the guy selling concessions or maybe one of our bus drivers on the road.

I envision this as something like my old radio show (for those of you that have been around long enough to remember)...not all basketball, but hopefully entertaining.

Thanks,
MJB

MagicRat
10-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Pacer Savants,

This is a new feature. While there will be plenty of the usual stuff (player interviews, etc.), I'm also looking to go outside the box a bit in an effort to provide something different. In other words, look for the occasional monologue when the spirit moves me, or the off beat interview with the guy selling concessions or maybe one of our bus drivers on the road.

I envision this as something like my old radio show (for those of you that have been around long enough to remember)...not all basketball, but hopefully entertaining.

Thanks,
MJB

Sounds like fun.

Did I hear Dakich say you were going to be a guest on his show every game day?

Speed
10-07-2008, 02:14 PM

Thanks,
MJB

So basically a Racing show?? :D

Thanks Mark, I am looking forward to it.

mboyle1313
10-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Rat,

Yes. I believe we're doing it at noon. This is essentially the same thing I've been doing for years with the morning folks, but they've asked me to move over to Dakich's show.

Hey, Bill...cool avatar. I love that Kool Aid guy. Did you see the episode of Family Guy where he comes crashing through the wall of the courthouse? Classic.

MJB

Hicks
10-07-2008, 03:59 PM
The world is a better place now that I am aware that MJB knows the Family Guy connection to the Kook Aid guy.

BillS
10-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Hey, Bill...cool avatar. I love that Kool Aid guy. Did you see the episode of Family Guy where he comes crashing through the wall of the courthouse? Classic.

Thanks - if I ever get time, I'm going to replace the red background with the old blue and gold pinstripe...

CableKC
10-07-2008, 04:34 PM
So that we can continue to push this thread OT......here's the updated version for Mr.Boyle and us Family Guy fans:

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/r0JSw69XBZN2XqYQ1fQPZg"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/r0JSw69XBZN2XqYQ1fQPZg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>