PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry is officially too much

Jonathan
10-02-2008, 10:04 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/11004064

He does have to support the his nine children.

idioteque
10-02-2008, 10:54 AM
9 kids by 9 different women? Keep it classy, Travis.

Someone tells me this guy will die penniless and unfortunately none of his kids will probably have a chance at life either.

Basketball Fan
10-02-2008, 12:10 PM
9 kids by 9 different women? Keep it classy, Travis.

Someone tells me this guy will die penniless and unfortunately none of his kids will probably have a chance at life either.

Chances are they were only born because their mothers wanted to cash in on an NFL player.

Kid= $$$$

Who knows like Malone's brood they can play pro sports and make their own dough(Teresa Ford and Demetrius Bell)

Clearly he wasn't committed to any of these women...

idioteque
10-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Chances are they were only born because their mothers wanted to cash in on an NFL player.

Kid= $$$$

Who knows like Malone's brood they can play pro sports and make their own dough(Teresa Ford and Demetrius Bell)

Well that's pretty obvious. The kids will probably be relatively normally well off, I can't see any of his women as being successful if they feel the need to cash out on an NFL player.

But divide any number by nine and its a lot less. Travis will be broke in 5 years.

It amazes me that some people just don't know how to pull out. :blush:

Trader Joe
10-02-2008, 03:05 PM
We need him to keep this up if at all possible. The NFL needs a Shawn Kemp.

Since86
10-02-2008, 04:11 PM

Kid= $$$$

So they stole some of his semen and injected themselves with it or what?

Clearly the man either doesn't know what a condom is used for/doesn't know how to wear one, or he has no control during intercourse.

While they might have terminated the pregnancy if they were impregnated by someone else, he still got them pregnant and is completely responsible for it. It's his own damn fault.

Jonathan
10-02-2008, 04:14 PM
Henry could be one of Kemps Children. Can we get a DNA Test?

Basketball Fan
10-02-2008, 08:48 PM
So they stole some of his semen and injected themselves with it or what?

Clearly the man either doesn't know what a condom is used for/doesn't know how to wear one, or he has no control during intercourse.

While they might have terminated the pregnancy if they were impregnated by someone else, he still got them pregnant and is completely responsible for it. It's his own damn fault.

While that actually has happened that's not what I meant. What I meant is that all these women who make themselves available to athletes and then "boom" end up pregnant a few weeks later usually get with these athletes for that purpose.

They're set for life having a kid with an athlete(or so they think) I'm sure those chicks who chose to have a kid with T. Henry did it with that intention. Its not as if he had relationships with them beyond conception. Which is why I never feel bad for those type of women. I'm not saying he's not responsible for it he's a complete idiot (to put it mildly) however women also should bear responsibility for who they choose to conceive a child with as well. Because in the end the kid is the one who suffers and I feel bad for all 9 of them.

Basketball Fan
10-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Well that's pretty obvious. The kids will probably be relatively normally well off, I can't see any of his women as being successful if they feel the need to cash out on an NFL player.

But divide any number by nine and its a lot less. Travis will be broke in 5 years.

It amazes me that some people just don't know how to pull out. :blush:

I think he was already broke he owed a lot in child support and didn't have the money to do so and well I think that's why he was trafficking coke to begin with. Putting that aside its always cheaper to pay for a vasectomy than child support.