PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for Raps @ Pacers - Jan 16, 2009

MillerTime
10-02-2008, 06:49 AM
Hey guys I saw a similar thread on this broad, requesting for information on tickets http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=41480

Im in Australia right completing my Juris Doctor (law degree). I havent seem much baskbetball, so when I come back for the break I would love to catch a game. I wanted to know if someone would like to sell a pair, or know where I can buy a pair, of tickets for the Raps @ Pacers game on Jan 16, 2009.

I live in Toronto, and Im going to miss the dates that the Pacers are coming to Toronto (because Ill be in Australia). So basically, the only way for me to see the Pacers is for me to drive from Toronto to Indy, and I thought that would be the best game to see considering the recent trades and me being from Toronto.

Well, if someone has any info on how to get tickets, or even would like to see me tickets, please PM me or reply. Thanks

croz24
10-02-2008, 11:29 AM
i HIGHLY doubt it will be difficult for you to find tickets to any pacers games this year. just show up an hour before the game and pick up your tickets then.

MillerTime
10-03-2008, 12:44 AM
i HIGHLY doubt it will be difficult for you to find tickets to any pacers games this year. just show up an hour before the game and pick up your tickets then.

considering that last year the pacers were the lowest in attendance...do you guys think that game will be sold out?

croz24
10-03-2008, 02:14 AM
only way the game is sold out is if you find the pacers towards the top in the standings. even then, chances are slim the game would be sold out. it'll take a few years of consistent winning before the fans come back imo.