PDA

View Full Version : Love this shirt!

blahzay
09-25-2008, 11:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360091228917

Not sure if this has been posted but I want this!! :D

RamBo_Lamar
09-26-2008, 01:12 AM
They definately won't be getting any of my money for one.

Am tired of dogging on Tins. He is history in Indiana, and I for one would
rather not be seen wearing a reminder of the headaches he was a part of.

Any Pacers related attire purchased here will be to show support of the
current team moving forward into a new era.

duke dynamite
09-26-2008, 01:16 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360091228917

Not sure if this has been posted but I want this!! :D

You don't search for "Indiana Pacers" on eBay often, do you?

This shirt is a terrible example of what a real fan should NOT wear.

blahzay
09-26-2008, 01:46 AM
Lighten up boys, the world isn't ending ;)

ThA HoyA
09-26-2008, 02:11 AM
funniest part is it doesnt discribe tinsley...he didnt fight with fans...or shoot his gun in the air...or get into a shootout because they were shot at..

Los Angeles
09-26-2008, 02:13 AM
I will criticize Tinsley for his play on the court, I will criticize him for his conditioning, I will even criticize him for doing the thing where you take your expensive cars and your entourage to a s***-hole club without thinking for a moment that a certain portion of the patronage might not appreciate your presence very much.

But the fact remains: Tinsley and many of his friends were fired upon by evil men (what else do you call men who fire automatic weapons at a group of people), and a pacers staffer was shot through BOTH of his elbows. I can't even imaging what his injury was like and how difficult it is to recover from something like that.

That clearly makes it NOT funny.

Major Cold
09-26-2008, 09:52 AM
looks familiar.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=779352&postcount=21

Anthem
09-26-2008, 10:11 AM
I will criticize Tinsley for his play on the court, I will criticize him for his conditioning, I will even criticize him for doing the thing where you take your expensive cars and your entourage to a s***-hole club without thinking for a moment that a certain portion of the patronage might not appreciate your presence very much.

But the fact remains: Tinsley and many of his friends were fired upon by evil men (what else do you call men who fire automatic weapons at a group of people), and a pacers staffer was shot through BOTH of his elbows. I can't even imaging what his injury was like and how difficult it is to recover from something like that.

That clearly makes it NOT funny.
If said club is the 8-second saloon, then I absolutely agree. But the place he went to on the night of the shootout is supposedly a reputable establishment.

duke dynamite
09-27-2008, 02:22 AM

To quite a few people around here the world eneded with all of Jamaal's bad press (a choice of lighter words). This shirt I have seen many times and the reminder of all the crap that has happened still haunts my dreams to this day. Something that I've held close to myself since I was very young had lost a lot of it's credibility as a legitimate/whoslesome thing to follow.

Anyone willing to pay for this shirt and not a nice Adidas or other kind of officially licensed article of clothing promoting the team in a positive manner deserves to have their head examined.

Roaming Gnome
09-27-2008, 02:49 PM
To quite a few people around here the world eneded with all of Jamaal's bad press (a choice of lighter words). This shirt I have seen many times and the reminder of all the crap that has happened still haunts my dreams to this day. Something that I've held close to myself since I was very young had lost a lot of it's credibility as a legitimate/whoslesome thing to follow.

Anyone willing to pay for this shirt and not a nice Adidas or other kind of officially licensed article of clothing promoting the team in a positive manner deserves to have their head examined.

I'd have to whole heartedly disagree with your point. Honestly, I don't care for the shirt, but to condemn someone for liking the shirt is a little ignorant.

duke dynamite
09-27-2008, 04:03 PM
I'd have to whole heartedly disagree with your point. Honestly, I don't care for the shirt, but to condemn someone for liking the shirt is a little ignorant.

If you aren't a fan of the team, go for it. But I really don't think it is a good call to waste money on something stupid when there are quality items that can be purchased that are officially licensed.

All in all, the shirt is dumb.

JayRedd
09-27-2008, 05:00 PM
Do you work for adidas?

Lord Helmet
09-27-2008, 05:49 PM
If you aren't a fan of the team, go for it. But I really don't think it is a good call to waste money on something stupid when there are quality items that can be purchased that are officially licensed.

All in all, the shirt is dumb.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the way you're going on about this is making it seem you believe yours is superior, especially with the, "real fans shouldn't buy this" comment.

Naptown_Seth
09-27-2008, 06:19 PM
Good to see you over here Blahzay, assuming you are the same B-dub from Star. Duke, ease up, Blahzay is a long time, extremely big fan as I recall. He's just having some fun.

You take too many of the goofing around comments to heart. It's offseason and a lot of us like to have some fun. It's not a competition for bestest fan in the whole world.

Plus don't even dare horn in on my campaign for Most Offensive Poster. I've already got my hands full with LG33's efforts.

And now....

GREEN MAN!
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKRF9ztytOw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Hicks
09-27-2008, 06:34 PM
I remember when we shot that clip outside of Lucas Oil Stadium. Good times.

duke dynamite
09-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but the way you're going on about this is making it seem you believe yours is superior, especially with the, "real fans shouldn't buy this" comment.

[QUOTE=Naptown_Seth;784283]Good to see you over here Blahzay, assuming you are the same B-dub from Star. Duke, ease up, Blahzay is a long time, extremely big fan as I recall. He's just having some fun.

You take too many of the goofing around comments to heart. It's offseason and a lot of us like to have some fun. It's not a competition for bestest fan in the whole world. [\quote]

Plus don't even dare horn in on my campaign for Most Offensive Poster. I've already got my hands full with LG33's efforts.

It's okay. I was just inputting my opinion. Sorry it is so strong. I don't want to be offensive or anything but that is just my opinion.

And I've been goofing around a lot, too. This is just one of those rare times that it just snaps.

Sorry, and back to our regularly scheduled programming.

El Pacero
09-28-2008, 04:42 PM
I think the shirt is funny, and have been wearing it since last season. Yes, I am a diehard Pacers fan, and no I am not a fan of Tinsley. Each his own...

blahzay
09-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Good to see you over here Blahzay, assuming you are the same B-dub from Star. Duke, ease up, Blahzay is a long time, extremely big fan as I recall. He's just having some fun.

You take too many of the goofing around comments to heart. It's offseason and a lot of us like to have some fun. It's not a competition for bestest fan in the whole world.

And now....

GREEN MAN!
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xKRF9ztytOw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Yeah Seth, it's me, same ol' Blahzay.

Good to see you on here too, I quite often get on here and read something, start to reply and then get interrupted. I'm gonna try and hand around a little more during the season though.

blahzay
09-28-2008, 05:52 PM
To quite a few people around here the world eneded with all of Jamaal's bad press (a choice of lighter words).

You base so many assumptions about me on the fact that I like this shirt. Here's one I've made about you...

With a comment like this it appears that your life experiences are very limited. If anyone's "world ended" based on these events I'd say they're the people who need to "have their head examined."

GO!!!!!
09-28-2008, 10:34 PM
I personally woulden't wear it becase i am so friggen annoyed at people destroying my team, the franchise i love...

but having said that, if it was a Kobe or Moped Ellis top you know for the sake of it, i might wear it now n then to be a pain if i knew anyone from the Lakers or Warriors and they got what it means..

I doubt if you walked down any other street then in the state of Indiana.. most people woulden't even know what the shirt means..

now if it was an Artest version.. then i'd be annoyed.....

duke dynamite
09-29-2008, 01:27 AM
You base so many assumptions about me on the fact that I like this shirt. Here's one I've made about you...

With a comment like this it appears that your life experiences are very limited. If anyone's "world ended" based on these events I'd say they're the people who need to "have their head examined."

I'm not going to start a fight on here, let alone at all. Before I set to ignore this thread I will say that comment was a low blow and as tasteless as mine, maybe worse.

For the record, I haven't made many assumptions, just one.

With all that said, I now offically set this thread to ignore. Everyone please feel free to speak negatively about me. Because I have an opinion.

blahzay
09-29-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm not going to start a fight on here, let alone at all.

Guess what, you did that already, now you run. Ignore it, that sits perfectly fine with me. Apparently you wanna hit below the belt and have me fight clean, nice try.

Also, you assumed more than one thing...

A) I'm not a Pacer fan.
B) I need my head examined.

Wrong on both counts.

Major Cold
09-29-2008, 11:25 AM
i just found the shirt ironic. so it would be perfectly ok if you found it ironic. Otherwise you are a moron who deserves to revoke your fanhood and castrate your line of thinking.

Since86
09-29-2008, 01:14 PM
If said club is the 8-second saloon, then I absolutely agree. But the place he went to on the night of the shootout is supposedly a reputable establishment.

Have you ever been to 8 Seconds? It's a freaking country western bar, that has 60 y/o plus lining dancing maniacs.

It's a place where you can buy dip from the bar, or ride a machanical bull for their bigger concerts. They offer line dancing classes earlier in the evenings, like around 7pm.

I've been there many times, dressed typical college student. I felt so out of place the first few times we went, because it's all wranglers, cowboy hats, and boots. The place is hardly dangerous.

I suggest actually seeing the place for what it is before making a judgement on it, because it's one hell of a good time if you're into country music.

What you mean to be talking about is Tremors, which WAS a hip/hop club located on the backside of the building. Two different establishments that shared a building.

JayRedd
09-29-2008, 01:30 PM
Actually, that shirt is not ironic at all.

Major Cold
09-29-2008, 05:00 PM
Between fighting fans, shooting gats in the air at strip clubs, and getting in shoot out's in the middle of downtown Indianapolis, does anyone know how this guy has time for basketball? Seems like he is a little too mixed up in gangbanging if you ask us.

What would you call this?