PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant back on the IL

Cactus Jax
01-30-2004, 07:03 PM
http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/bryant_injury_040130.html

Apparently he cut himself, while moving boxes and put his hand through a glass window.

beast23
01-30-2004, 07:18 PM
If he were Artest, he would play.

After all, Ron's motto is "A couple of yards of tape, and you're as good as new."

So instead of facing Shaq, Peyton and Kobe, we're only going to face Shaq and Peyton.

Hicks
01-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Yeah. On the one hand, I now officially EXPECT us to beat them, instead of thinking we have a good chance of it, but on the other it would have been more fun competing with them closer to full strength.

Oh well.

I mean hey, they'l still have SHAQ for cryin' out loud. Plus Payton. Nothing to sneeze at there.

Will Galen
01-30-2004, 08:24 PM
I thought it, so I might as well ask it. How many others think he might have put his hand though the window because he was mad?

bulletproof
01-30-2004, 09:40 PM
I thought it so I might as well ask it. How many others think he might have put his hand though the window because he was mad?

I thought the same thing: That's what he says what happened. We all know that Kobe isn't the person he wants us to think he is.

As for playing them full-stength, I don't really care. The Lakers are a bit of a sham to me.