PDA

View Full Version : Dan Dakich's new radio show

grace
09-19-2008, 08:32 AM
No more Colin Cowherd! Thank you, Jesus! :dance:

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=458906

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Former IU interim basketball coach Dan Dakich is going behind the radio microphone.

Indianapolis AM station WFNI-1070 says Dakich will host a daily sports talk show from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. starting Oct. 6. Program director Kent Sterling says the show will focus on all sports, not just basketball.

Dakich played and coached at Indiana under Bob Knight and was the head coach for 10 years at Bowling Green before returning to IU last year. He was 3-4 as the interim coach after Kelvin Sampson resigned late in the season.

His radio show will air Monday through Friday, replacing "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" in the station's schedule.

MagicRat
09-19-2008, 09:07 AM
I've really enjoyed it when he's guest hosted for Kravitz and Eddie with Boyle. From this it doesn't sound like Mark will be joining him, which is too bad. I look forward to giving it a listen, though.

(Somebody please quote this so grace will see it.)

Bball
09-19-2008, 12:11 PM
I've really enjoyed it when he's guest hosted for Kravitz and Eddie with Boyle. From this it doesn't sound like Mark will be joining him, which is too bad. I look forward to giving it a listen, though.

(Somebody please quote this so grace will see it.)

Consider it done.... :D

Since86
09-19-2008, 12:14 PM
I doubt you did much good. She probably has you on ignore too.

Bball
09-19-2008, 03:16 PM
I doubt you did much good. She probably has you on ignore too.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... We might need a mod to reply. She can't put them on her ignore list! ....But I bet she's tried ;) J/K :zip:

-Bball

Roaming Gnome
09-21-2008, 05:26 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... We might need a mod to reply. She can't put them on her ignore list! ....But I bet she's tried ;) J/K :zip:

-Bball

Snicker... :chuckle:

grace
09-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Guess what, my hard drive decided to ignore all of you. :tongue:

I have a new one now, but we're not getting along all that well.