PDA

View Full Version : Who's watching Fringe?

Anthem
09-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Looks interesting.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/33558/fringe-flight-627#x-4,vclip,1

Unclebuck
09-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I'll watch the premier. I'm picky though, so odds are I won't stay with it beyond the first couple of episodes. I typically try to watch any of the new shows that seem decent - but probably only about 10% at most do I actually keep watching. Probably closer to 5%.

count55
09-08-2008, 03:13 PM
I've got it scheduled for DVR, so we'll see.

Peck
09-09-2008, 03:15 AM
I've got it scheduled for DVR, so we'll see.

Same here.

duke dynamite
09-09-2008, 03:37 AM
I'll probably watch it at work. It looks interesting...

Unclebuck
09-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Well, did anyone watch it yet

Stryder
09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
No, it's still on my DVR.

count55
09-10-2008, 06:36 PM
Well, did anyone watch it yet

I'm traveling on business, so I won't catch it off my DVR until the weekend.

Pig Nash
09-10-2008, 08:39 PM
i watched it. i liked it but i hope they can continue to keep this level of quality for a series. I don't trust fox to keep anything good on for very long.

Anthem
09-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Dunno. Was it good? Yes. Better than most of what's on TV? Yes. Better than Terminator? No. Good enough to be added to my short list of shows I actually watch? Not sure yet.

Unclebuck
09-12-2008, 08:19 AM
I was less than impressed. It was OK. The first 20 minutes and the last 15 minutes or so were pretty good - but I was bored for much of the middle.

Might watch it one more time - if I get a chance

CableKC
09-13-2008, 02:18 AM
I watched it....my first impression is that it's a cross between X-Files and Lost with JJ Abrams trying to ground it more in the Scientific world then the Paranormal world.

I'll watch it for now...but if it gets too Mulder/Scully-like....I'll probably stop watching it.

Peck
09-15-2008, 01:12 AM
I watched it....my first impression is that it's a cross between X-Files and Lost with JJ Abrams trying to ground it more in the Scientific world then the Paranormal world.

I'll watch it for now...but if it gets too Mulder/Scully-like....I'll probably stop watching it.

You see I watched it and got the exact opposite vibe from this show. To me this was just CSI with conspiracy theories. This was as far removed from the X-files as you can get and still try to capitalize on the paranormal theme (which they are not).

Like Uncle Buck, I was less than impressed. I'll watch it the rest of the season but if it does not improve dramatically I probably won't make the entire series.

To me every single character was a cliche'.

count55
09-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Thought it was OK...main character (Dunham) was kind of weak, but I thought there was some opportunity with the Bishops. I'm hoping to give this a shot. I like "story arc" series, and I am willing to give them longer to get traction for two reasons:

1. It's often difficult to develop characters and capture viewers at the same time. The networks want "Law & Order" or "CSI" type episodic shows where people can drop into the middle of the season and not pick anything up. Often, early episodes in these series get "stuck in between" that master and trying to set the stage. Therefore, I think it's not unreasonable for a show trying to do both to struggle for a good half season or more, focusing on the "stand alone" episodes, but trying to sneak enough "story arc" info in to get traction. If, by the end of the season, there isn't a robust story arc and some developed characters, then the problem is real.

2. Any show that at least attempts to do something more than be an series of stand alone episodes should be given more time to establish itself. The problem with watching a couple of episodes and throwing it over is that the replacement is almost certainly going to be worse, not better. They're not going to dump Fringe because "it's not smart enough" (which may end up being our complaint). They're going to dump it because it's not dumb enough. They'll replace it with some toweringly stupid reality or game show. Shows like "Fringe", "Life", "New Amsterdam" need more runway to succeed so that we have a shot for smarter shows to be given chances on network TV.

I'm not saying it's great, but it is better than "My Fifth Grader has Bigger Tits and can dance better than you."

count55
09-17-2008, 08:15 AM
Second show was...OK. They don't have a real sense of how to balance the story arc with the nature of the stand alone episodes, and I think they're ending up giving both short shrift. However, their biggest flaw may be that lead character. Dunham is really unimpressive and somewhat unlikeable. I don't know whether it's the character or the actress, but it could end up being the biggest problem with me.

I like the Bishops and the interplay there, but if they're planning on having every mystery based on something from Bishop's experiments from his past, I think they'll run out of ideas fast.

Skaut_Ech
09-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Just watched the first episode last night on my DVR. I think it shows a lot of promise. I always give first episodes a pass. It's a bit much to expect non-stop excitement AND establish the main characters. Just about every show I got hooked on didn't WOW me the first episode.

I think Anna Torv is great and I can't take my eyes off her. She has an interesting face and, I think, a pretty watchable presence. Why do you guys think her character is weak/cliche'? How could they make her an agent different, yet still believable? I know it's a small thing, but I liked the rooftop chase and her jumping onto that railing without a second's thought. I saw Sydney Bristow (Alias) in that move. I like they made her a charge forward type. I see a lot of potential with her.

I thought the Bishops fell into rythym way to easy. I want to see them have a real friction between the two for a while. The younger Bishop seemed way to accepting and forgiving way too quickly given the years of resentment and estrangement.

I really liked the pilot. I wasn't blown away, but count55 said, it's a damn sight better than a LOT of the drek out there. I'l keep watching and see what develops.

count55
09-17-2008, 01:15 PM
I just found the character overly whiny. It's funny you mention Alias. Regarding Anna Torv, I think she, like Jennifer Garner, is striking, but not particularly pretty or attractive. With both, you take notice the first time you see them, but the more I see them, the more I see the things about them that I don't find particularly attractive.

I also never could generate any interest in Alias, for whatever reason.

As to the Bishops, I don't know where they're going to go with them, but it strikes me that there could be a interesting path exploring the father's basic amorality. He's somewhat sympathetic as a character because he seems like a lost child. However, I think that it could be interesting if they explore the damage that seemingly innocent, but insatiable curiosity and intelligence can cause without any moral compass to guide it. I also think that could be translated onto the son, to some degree. While the obvious ploy is to blame his somewhat scarlet past on the shame and abandonment he felt over what happened with his father, it could also turn out that he has the same type of amorality, but it manifests itself differently and is masked by a more charming personna. Also, it would impact how readily he would adapt to the new situation.

Of course, they could end up going nowhere near this type of path, particularly with the nugget about the son's "medical history" and the wierd little shot of the three men/bodies in the lab towards the end.

Anthem
09-19-2008, 11:30 AM
Ok, so I just saw episode two. Meh.

I'll give it one more time, then it's being dropped from my queue.

Anthem
09-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Ok, Ep 3 was better. Not amazing, but good enough to keep watching. Best episode yet.

count55
09-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Ok, Ep 3 was better. Not amazing, but good enough to keep watching. Best episode yet.

Yeah, probably a fair assessment. However, all of these things being somehow related to Dr. Bishop's past research is going to get real old, real fast. I also question that Bishop was mad that "somebody had perfected his research on the Secret Communication Thingy", but they were using phones to communicate. I thought the point was the "Human Walkie Talkie".

avoidingtheclowns
09-26-2008, 12:22 PM
the show clearly doesn't know what it wants to be. on the one hand it wants to be a LOST / 24 type show with a single storyline lasting the entire season or show. on the other it wants to be a Numbers-like procedural (closer to numbers than say Law & Order style procedural).

i agree with count about the research. i think if it were modified and committed more to the single storyline format it could work. the bishop's relationship is too tidy right now. i'll give it probably two more eps to see where its going before i bail.

count55
09-26-2008, 12:37 PM
the show clearly doesn't know what it wants to be. on the one hand it wants to be a LOST / 24 type show with a single storyline lasting the entire season or show. on the other it wants to be a Numbers-like procedural (closer to numbers than say Law & Order style procedural).

i agree with count about the research. i think if it were modified and committed more to the single storyline format it could work. the bishop's relationship is too tidy right now. i'll give it probably two more eps to see where its going before i bail.

As I mentioned earlier, this may not be their fault. There was a report about Joss Whedon re-doing the pilot for "The Dollhouse" because Fox was already getting heartburn over "Fringe", and they were already worried about "Dollhouse".

Fox doesn't have the patience for these types of shows. They think they do because of "X-Files", but I never considered "X" to be a serial-type show. I always thought it was closer to "Law & Order" than to any Joss Whedon-type stuff in its structure. Even on the Joss Whedon shows, you'll see a whole lot more "stand alone" eps in the first half of the first season because the network wants to hook an audience.

I wonder if we could slip an amendment onto the bail out bill requiring all hour long drama series to be given a two-year, no cancel commitment from the network. (I wonder if that would have a positive or negative effect on the quality of TV.)

Skaut_Ech
10-01-2008, 09:55 PM
First of all, Fox just committed to a full season of Frainge.

Second, how good was last episode? THAT is the kind of angst I wanted from Walter and Peter. I won't go into a breakdown of the episode, other than to say I love when a series starts to click and I see that maybe happening. I'm still watching, but now with a bit more anticipation.

You guys still watching?

count55
10-02-2008, 08:34 AM
First of all, Fox just committed to a full season of Frainge.

Second, how good was last episode? THAT is the kind of angst I wanted from Walter and Peter. I won't go into a breakdown of the episode, other than to say I love when a series starts to click and I see that maybe happening. I'm still watching, but now with a bit more anticipation.

You guys still watching?

I'm down in Carolina this week, so it's on my DVR. (I hope it's on my DVR. Switched to DirecTV on Sunday. Got Sunday Ticket...it was FAAAAAANtastic, but I don't like the DVR functions as well as I liked the DVR on the Insight/Comcast cable I had before.)

I picked up the first season of Millennium on DVD (to watch while I travel). It's been a really long time...it reminds me a lot of Fringe, from a "feel" perspective.

Anthem
10-02-2008, 05:49 PM
I'm down in Carolina this week, so it's on my DVR. (I hope it's on my DVR. Switched to DirecTV on Sunday. Got Sunday Ticket...it was FAAAAAANtastic, but I don't like the DVR functions as well as I liked the DVR on the Insight/Comcast cable I had before.)

I picked up the first season of Millennium on DVD (to watch while I travel). It's been a really long time...it reminds me a lot of Fringe, from a "feel" perspective.
It's on Hulu, if you lost the DVR recording. That's how I watch it. I haven't seen this week's ep yet, I'll get it tonight.

Peck
10-03-2008, 01:35 AM

I loved the first two seasons of that show.

count55
10-03-2008, 11:12 AM
I loved the first two seasons of that show.

I always thought it was OK, but nothing fantastic. It is stunningly dated, though.

Peck
10-03-2008, 02:10 PM
I always thought it was OK, but nothing fantastic. It is stunningly dated, though.

Isn't it the truth???

I can remember watching the X-files back in the day and thinking this was as modern as you could get.

I now see episodes on TNT and think to myself that it is very dated as well. Both by Chris Carter so I guess it makes sense.

count55
10-05-2008, 08:38 AM
Isn't it the truth???

I can remember watching the X-files back in the day and thinking this was as modern as you could get.

I now see episodes on TNT and think to myself that it is very dated as well. Both by Chris Carter so I guess it makes sense.

I think any series or movie that tries to be cutting edge/ahead of their time with technology will look dated a decade later...call it the "flying cars principle". Also, series like these tend to highlight the pre- vs. post-9/11 world.

I watched the ep...it was decent, though I must've missed a couple of things. First, I didn't quite understand the headstones, and I thought the whole "idea by osmosis" thing was kinda henky.

It's starting to get more of an arc, so that's a plus, but I still think the lead's kind of weak.

Anthem
10-18-2008, 02:16 PM
However, all of these things being somehow related to Dr. Bishop's past research is going to get real old, real fast.
Ok, so I'm watching the latest episode and it's decent. But boy did you call it.

count55
10-19-2008, 09:20 AM
Ok, so I'm watching the latest episode and it's decent. But boy did you call it.

Well, the obvious conclusion is that the Massive company is running "The Pattern", because the only way that premise (all Fisher's experiments) could be true was if his work was directly continued. As a plot device, it's too hackneyed, but it's also too limiting to the story arc.

I wonder if this series might not have been more interesting if it had started "earlier". In other words, the lead character (and, by proxy, the audience) is being brought into "The Pattern" story after it starts. I wonder if it would've worked better if they'd just been a high tech investigative team, solving wierd crimes, then slowly began to piece together a pattern. That would change the dynamic with the Fishers, perhaps to the point of changing the characters entirely, but...

Of course, I only made it through a season and a half of "Lost" because I thought they did such a poor job of "show running".

Peck
10-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Ok, here is a thought.

I wonder if this isn't one story setting us up for another much larger story.

As has been stated, this is a pretty limiting concept by itself.

But on the previews for next weeks show they drop the hint that maybe these people are being put together for some future event or purpose.

Which would at least make this more interesting. Because as of right now it is pretty dull.

Skaut_Ech
10-20-2008, 09:18 AM
Ok, here is a thought.

I wonder if this isn't one story setting us up for another much larger story.

As has been stated, this is a pretty limiting concept by itself.

But on the previews for next weeks show they drop the hint that maybe these people are being put together for some future event or purpose.

Which would at least make this more interesting. Because as of right now it is pretty dull.

That was exactly my thought. I feel like we're being shown pieces of a grand scheme, only to find out that there is a MUCH bigger agenda at play. Funny you thought that, cause, like I said. I'm wondering the same thing.

I don't know if you guys watch Supernatural, but thing set up there the same way. Right when you start getting tired of the onster of the week, a larger scheme starts to materialize. In terms of THAT show, it was nothing less than the apocalypse.

I enjoy the show and knowiing Abrams, I have to think there's a payoff coming down the road. Alias was excellent at that till they lost focus. Guess you could say the same about Lost.

count55
10-20-2008, 02:14 PM
It could very well be that "the Pattern" is just a season long arc. In that case, it could work, but they'll have to figure out how to keep "the gang" together and give them new challenges.

The "season long" arc was a trademark of the Buffy & Angel series by Whedon. Each season had a "big bad", and they'd resolve it during the year. However, there were smaller threads that ran throughout the course of the show.

Peck
10-21-2008, 04:14 AM
That was exactly my thought. I feel like we're being shown pieces of a grand scheme, only to find out that there is a MUCH bigger agenda at play. Funny you thought that, cause, like I said. I'm wondering the same thing.

I don't know if you guys watch Supernatural, but thing set up there the same way. Right when you start getting tired of the onster of the week, a larger scheme starts to materialize. In terms of THAT show, it was nothing less than the apocalypse.

I enjoy the show and knowiing Abrams, I have to think there's a payoff coming down the road. Alias was excellent at that till they lost focus. Guess you could say the same about Lost.

I LOVE SUPERNATURAL!!!!

This is the best season so far and that is saying a lot. I know the angle concept is troublesome for many, but not me. In fact I think it adds an entire new layer to the show and so far I like the fact that they have not made the angle a (good angle of light). Definatley a dad ***.

Skaut_Ech
10-21-2008, 10:08 AM
I absolutely love the angel concept. It's about time. If you're gonna acknowledge the darkness, ya gotta acknowledge the light!

I like the dichotomy. The non-believer is backed the God, while the believer might just be the instrument of the Devil. Clever stuff.

I started watching Supernatural the first season, but quit (as I did with Smallville) cause it seemed like it was just "monster of the week" with no master plan. (Just like Smallville was kryptonite monster of the week.) I came back when things looked like they were going somewhere and it just gets better and better.

I think Supernatural is one of the most clever, well thought out shows on TV that no one is really watching. relatively speaking. People seem to have a real problem with niche shows.

I like the portrayal of the angels that fits in line with the JLA: Paradise Lost series with Zauriel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zauriel). Did you read that? Zuriel could have been one of the coolest heroes ever, but they royally screwed him up, not knowing what to do with him. (I felt the same way about Longshot from Marvel.)

I've got a pretty hefty DVR schedule, but Supernatural is about the only show I can't wait to watch.

count55
10-21-2008, 07:16 PM
I absolutely love the angel concept. It's about time. If you're gonna acknowledge the darkness, ya gotta acknowledge the light!

I like the dichotomy. The non-believer is backed the God, while the believer might just be the instrument of the Devil. Clever stuff.

I started watching Supernatural the first season, but quit (as I did with Smallville) cause it seemed like it was just "monster of the week" with no master plan. (Just like Smallville was kryptonite monster of the week.) I came back when things looked like they were going somewhere and it just gets better and better.

I think Supernatural is one of the most clever, well thought out shows on TV that no one is really watching. relatively speaking. People seem to have a real problem with niche shows.

I like the portrayal of the angels that fits in line with the JLA: Paradise Lost series with Zauriel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zauriel). Did you read that? Zuriel could have been one of the coolest heroes ever, but they royally screwed him up, not knowing what to do with him. (I felt the same way about Longshot from Marvel.)

I've got a pretty hefty DVR schedule, but Supernatural is about the only show I can't wait to watch.

I watched the first & second seasons, but didn't really get into them. Just bought season 3, and I've really liked the first few eps...I'll catch up in a week or two, then we'll see.

(I quit watching Smallville because I got sick of him not telling Lana. I realize there's already a whole Superman myth, but I say "**** it".)

avoidingtheclowns
10-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Finding the Pattern: Five Suggestions to Improve "Fringe" (http://www.televisionaryblog.com/2008/10/finding-pattern-five-suggestions-to.html)

Written by Jace | Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'll be blunt: I like Fringe. I really do. But I can't help shake the feeling that the series could be bigger, bolder, and, well, better.

I've enjoyed the five episodes of Fringe that have aired to date (especially the fourth installment, "The Arrival") but I keep finding myself wanting to be a bit more fulfilled after the end of each week's episode. Sure, part of that has to do with the series' procedural structure, which seems more intent on creating intriguing mysteries-of-the-week than on furthering the character development or the overarching mythology of a heavily serialized series. (Before I start to get angry emails, I am aware that there is a mythology at work here but it's being parceled out far too slowly for my liking.)

So rather than discuss this week's episode ("Power Hungry"), I thought I'd offer up my five suggestions on how to improve Fringe so that it reaches its full potential.

(1) Break the--no pun intended--pattern that's been displayed so far.

Each week, the plot seems to follow the same steps as the previous episodes. Something eerie and inexplicable happens (bus full of gelatin-like substance, elevator plummets, cylinder appears); Broyles turns up and explains to Olivia that something like this happened before but in a place far more exotic than Massachusetts (here's the file!); Olivia, Walter, and Peter canvas the scene; Walter runs some experiments in the lab; Olivia investigates some leads; Walter makes a breakthrough using some fringe science; Olivia nabs the bad guy. Which is fine but I want to see the series break its reliance on this formula, which could grow tired very quickly. (At least, Massive Dynamic isn't lending some technology every week any more.)

I understand that this isn't intended to be a heavily serialized series, where storylines carry over from one episode to the next (it was at least nice that we caught a glimpse of The Observer this week before the elevator crashed and that the blue flare turned up again) but I want something different week-to-week than just another strange occurrence. Tension should be ratcheting up at this point but I feel like we just keep circling the same thing again and again as I keep waiting for something different to happen for a change.

(2) Let Josh Jackson's Peter Bishop do... something.

We're told several times that he's innately good at reading people, instantly sizing them up. He would have been a great con man and is likely good at interrogation/intelligence-gathering but we never get a chance to see him in action. Yes, part of his character's purpose is to play nursemaid to Walter but it's time after five episodes that we get to see what makes Peter unique in his own right, what makes him such an incredible asset to the Fringe Division and to Broyles.

(3) Develop your leads.

Yes, it's only five episodes in but we know next to nothing about our main characters, especially Olivia. All we know about Agent Dunham is that she wanted to be a cop since she was about nine, she has a military background (she was a US Marines special investigator), she had an uncle who enjoyed canoeing, and she was betrayed (or so it seems) by the man she loves. But what makes her tick? Why is she so important to both Broyles and Nina Sharp? What is her background, her family, her likes/dislikes? Within the very first episode of Lost, we already had a sense of each of the characters in that series' sprawling cast... yet after five episodes of Fringe, we're no closer to knowing much of anything about the three main characters.

(4) Speaking of characters, flesh out your supporting cast, who remain complete ciphers at this point.

Astrid Farnsworth (Jasika Nicole) was completely unnecessary to last night's episode (she didn't even speak for the first 40 or so minutes) and could have been lifted out of the episode altogether because we don't care a whit about her. She's so woefully undeveloped that she might as well be reading stage directions rather than talking. We know nothing about her save her name and the fact that she's Olivia's assistant. At this point, we should care enough about her that we don't want her to be killed in the next Pattern-related phenomenon. But do we?

The same applies to Broyles (Lance Reddick) and Charlie (Kirk Acevedo). You hire as talented an actor as The Wire's Lance Reddick and then reduce him to reading a few lines of dialogue an episode about how this particular incident relates to a similar one in Japan, etc. And that's it. The pilot introduced some tension between him and Olivia vis-a-vis their complicated backstory: she put away a close friend of his after he allegedly raped three female military cadets. That tension seems to have all but dissipated now. His interactions with Olivia are so rote and formulaic that it actually makes me feel bad for Reddick, who should be much better utilized than he actually is. We're teased by that scene a few weeks back between Broyles and Nina (Blair Brown) that hints at a connection between them (and that odd council-like forum that meets to discuss the Pattern) but Broyles himself is so undeveloped that I had to wrack my brain just to remember his first name (hint: it's Phillip). Likewise, Olivia's boss/friend Charlie Francis seems to exist only as someone who can sign off on Walter's more outlandish requests and who can mobilize large squadrons of agents to assist Olivia. Shouldn't we have some initial understanding of who these guys are?

(5) Think globally.

Nina made a point of saying that it's odd that so many Pattern-related occurrences are happening right in Olivia's backyard but it seemed a hasty way to explain away why so much of the action is happening in Boston rather than in more exotic locations. Why not send Olivia, Peter, and Walter into the field, far away from the lab and Massachusetts, like Skinner used to do with Mulder and Scully? I want to see them think on their feet, away from an entire office building filled with FBI agents... and a lab filled to the brim with incredible inventions. The Pattern is happening around the world, yet these three remarkable individuals always find themselves running around Boston and its environs. We should be curious instead to find out where they are headed each week; Fringe can (and should) take place around the world (much like Alias did) as the division continues to investigate all of these bizarre phenomena around the globe.

There's a coziness to the lab at Harvard and Olivia's corporate-looking office that needs to be broken. At its heart, Fringe should be messier, less orderly, and less, well, patterned.

What do you think? What steps would you take to improve Fringe? Or do you love it just the way it is? Discuss.

Next week on Fringe ("The Cure"), a woman with a rare disease turns up in Massachusetts and makes people she encounters radioactive; Peter strikes a bargain with Nina; Walter has a hankering for cotton candy.

http://www.televisionaryblog.com/2008/10/finding-pattern-five-suggestions-to.html

Since86
10-23-2008, 10:23 AM
I might be completely in the minority, but I think Fringe is down right horrible, for many of the reasons above. (Yes, I actually do watch it because my roommate DVRs it eventhough he never leaves the couch so I always manage to be in the room when he watches it.)

I really don't see the show going anywhere because the plot is so, well, it sucks. And you can't identify with the characters because we know nothing about them.

Oh, and Joshua Jackson might be the worst actor I've watched.

count55
10-23-2008, 11:03 AM
I wouldn't say downright horrible, but I am starting to find it boring.

Doddage
10-23-2008, 06:28 PM
Oh, and Joshua Jackson might be the worst actor I've watched.
Yep... terrible decision to put him on the show. He's like a male version of his former co-star, Katie Holmes.

Anthem
12-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Ok, that was a good episode.

And Jackson's starting to show hints of one day pulling his weight.

Anthem
12-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Great great great job by some fan at pulling together "The Equation," the opening theme, and the credits theme into one piece.

http://fav.or.it/post/857285/the-fringe-equation-new-piano-performance-of-that-theme

Love it.

Anthem
01-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Well now we know what the seahorse means.

I'm intrigued.

indygeezer
01-31-2010, 08:11 PM
Well now we know what the seahorse means.

I'm intrigued.

Missed it...dern! Although I note they still tacked the theme to prior research only this time it was Dr Bishops father's work. (I think...I knda dosed off).

It's still a good show but they need to broaden the stories out some.

Anthem
02-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Well, it's just that the seahorse was a big deal, and then there was this:

http://fringepedia.net/w/images/6/63/SeahorseGlyph.jpg

indygeezer
02-02-2010, 02:38 PM
ooo cryptic.

indygeezer
02-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Is the weather changing? I just realized I have a low grade headache, slight chills and burning forehead and ears. Either the weather is changing or I'm coming down with something.

Anthem
04-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Wow, great episode. Really, really great.

Peck
04-04-2010, 11:47 AM
Wow, great episode. Really, really great.

Indeed.

Looks like the spring run of this show is going to be highly entertaining and for those of us that like a big arcing story I think we are going to get our wish.

Also the whole "back to the future" thing going on with that show was great.