PDA

View Full Version : What Magic fans are saying about T-Mac to Indy...

Shade
06-16-2004, 11:41 PM
http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=243640&sid=ca69fe034b615922f9673fba1943595d

They DEFINITELY want Al instead of Bender.

Natston
06-16-2004, 11:47 PM
http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=243640&sid=ca69fe034b615922f9673fba1943595d

They DEFINITELY want Al instead of Bender.

I guess they don't remember the Christmas game... :devil:

Unclebuck
06-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Some interesting comments in that thread and a few of the others. I must admit I had to laugh at some of the posts though.

Kegboy
06-16-2004, 11:55 PM
*Warning- A "Christmas Game" mention has just been made. Be prepared to see this thread degenerate into an all-out flame war between the Sunshine Brigade and the Dark Side, centering on the virtues or lack thereof of one Jonathan Bender. Any children or posters with impressionable minds should leave this thread immediately. That is all.

Natston
06-16-2004, 11:58 PM
*Warning- A "Christmas Game" mention has just been made. Be prepared to see this thread degenerate into an all-out flame war between the Sunshine Brigade and the Dark Side, centering on the virtues or lack thereof of one Jonathan Bender. Any children or posters with impressionable minds should leave this thread immediately. That is all.

I didn't mean to do it... :devil: honestly... ;)

skyfire
06-17-2004, 12:06 AM
there are some very lols posts in that thread.

i think this deal could improve the team.

C - bender
PF - okafor
SF - artest
SG - stevenson, or bogans
PG - grant hill

and stevenson/ bogans could defend the pg on the other team, with hill taking either the SF or the SG, whichever one is weaker.

Kegboy
06-17-2004, 12:07 AM
Two things:

-That Tony Stewart South Park guy is on crack. He wants MORE than the DPOY and 6th man runner-up? Not happening.

-Ooo, a writerman sighting. Um, is anyone else unnerved by him prefering Artest to Tmac? Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?

:uhoh: :shudder:

Kegboy
06-17-2004, 12:08 AM

C - bender
PF - okafor
SF - artest
PG - grant hill

and stevenson/ bogans could defend the pg on the other team, with hill taking either the SF or the SG, whichever one is weaker.

It'd be interesting to see Okafor and Ronnie guarding all 5 positions at once. :chuckle:

ROCislandWarrior
06-17-2004, 12:11 AM

C - bender
PF - okafor
SF - artest
PG - grant hill

It'd be interesting to see Okafor and Ronnie guarding all 5 positions at once. :chuckle:

I want to see Bender Play Center...x-specially against the west

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

That is some funny stuff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JOneal7
06-17-2004, 12:12 AM
I'm macisgod on that board...LOL

Shade
06-17-2004, 01:31 AM
I'm macisgod on that board...LOL

I knew it. :laugh:

ROCislandWarrior
06-17-2004, 02:55 AM
Now the Magic Fans are Nuttin their pants over the idea of getting Tins, Al, Ron and Bender :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=243995

Dillusions of grandure seems to be a trait of the residents of Orlando

JONEAL7 is trying to let them know this deal will never happen, but now they are begining to turn on him.

:lurk:

TheSauceMaster
06-17-2004, 02:57 AM
I refuse to get my hopes up until it's offical , and Tmac declares 100% he wants to be traded , If I remember right there is suposed to be a meeting this week " friday" I think it was so he can discuss his future intentions with the Magic.

Will Galen
06-17-2004, 07:59 AM
-Ooo, a writerman sighting. Um, is anyone else unnerved by him prefering Artest to Tmac? Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?

:uhoh: :shudder:

That one had me laughing out loud!

Great!

:rotflmao:
....... :rotflmao:
............. :rotflmao:
.................... :rotflmao:
........................... :rotflmao:

Fool
06-17-2004, 08:53 AM

C - bender
PF - okafor
SF - artest
PG - grant hill

I want to see Bender Play Center...x-specially against the west

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

That is some funny stuff :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grant Hill as the PG? I know he played Point Foward for Detroit but that would be very weird to see. The fact that they are even factoring him in is a sign of their desperation.

Unclebuck
06-17-2004, 09:00 AM
I like the one post that wants Carlisle included in the trade.

Carlisle for Davis would be the worst trade in the history of the world.