PDA

View Full Version : Adam Jones Reinstated

Jonathan
08-28-2008, 02:49 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10950831

I for one am very happy. Dallas has the best secondary in football.

ilive4sports
08-29-2008, 01:11 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10950831

I for one am very happy. Dallas has the best secondary in football.

You cannot be serious. Best secondary? They dont even have the best in their division. Philly has Asante Samuel, Sheldon Brown, Brian Dawkins, and Quentin Mikell as their starters. Oh and the nickel back just happens to be a two time probowler who dallas knows how good is. You know Lito Sheppard, he has had a few picks that have really hurt dallas the past few years.

Newman is a good DB, but who else to they have? Roy Williams? Please that man is horrible in coverage, which is what safties are supposed to do. If Pacman is so good how come he is only a starter due to injury? He has potential but is still very raw when it comes to being a corner.

Jonathan
08-29-2008, 09:35 AM
Mike Jenkins will be a good player. Ken Hamlin is decent as well.

Slick Pinkham
08-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Some guys get a second chance...

and a third chance
and a fourth chance
and a fifth chance
and a sixth chance
and a seventh chance
and an eighth chance

and now apparently a ninth chance!

(I believe the honorable Mr. Pacman has now had 8 separate run-ins with the criminal justice system)

Gyron
08-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Why the hell would the NFL let him back in?

Jonathan
08-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Why the hell would the NFL let him back in?

Have you watched the Cowboys show on HBO? It is hillarious because when they interview Pacman he has captions underneath him talking.

DisplacedKnick
08-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Well, TO's mostly redeemed himself. Problem is, it took him until 33 to get there and Pacman's starting from a much worse place.

We'll see.

Moses
08-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Dallas has a pretty good secondary now. Still definitely not the best in football...Oakland/Philly probably have the best.