PDA

View Full Version : DW on MPOS right now

marcd
06-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Going to talk about the trade rumors shortly...

MarcD

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 04:34 PM
Let us knwo what he says. Thanks :D

ROCislandWarrior
06-16-2004, 04:35 PM
^^^^^Yes Please :)

indygeezer
06-16-2004, 04:37 PM
A guess...TOTAL DENIAL. won't that throw us back. :o

ChicagoJ
06-16-2004, 04:38 PM

That's what I'm expecting. :devil:

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 04:38 PM

We might have to start a Kill Donnie thread :devil:

ROCislandWarrior
06-16-2004, 04:40 PM

That would only prove that he was either drunk or stoned when Kravitz interviewed him.

The truth comes out when that stuff runs through your system.

Slick Pinkham
06-16-2004, 04:41 PM
total denial = confirmation, people!

It's like when you give a troubled coach the old "vote of confidence", meaning he'd better put a realtor and some movers on his speed dial immediately.

MagicRat
06-16-2004, 04:43 PM
I'm listening live.....check your PD listings for re-runs......

ChicagoJ

That would only prove that he was either drunk or stoned when Kravitz interviewed him.

The truth comes out when that stuff runs through your system.

No, then he would have been able to accompish all of the following over the past couple of days:

(1) cushion the Artest fans for a trade;
(2) signal to other teams that Ron, Jon and Al are in demand and raise thier value; and
(3) throw everyone offtrack so he can get some work done.

marcd
Says they have interest in trading with Orlando, but not a lot of players. "at this stage, can't say if it is close, see where the interest is...also what other teams are gonna offer"...

Says "2 for 1 would definately work", but "if the price is too steep it might hurt the team to get him, are we better after the trade has to be asked...want to add parts to the team to make us better...don't break the team apart and then not any better"

Status of Artest "made gigantic leap forward, behavior was a lot better...this year he is one of the top 15 players in the league...I don't like any kind of disruptions...dealt with in a professional way...missing meeting doesn't mean he took 5 steps backwards...he has a ways to go as a player and person

Reggie being protected "pretty sure he is playing next year...we'll either lose one on no players...no reason to divulge the players on the list...don't want to upset players by leaking the list"

(Sounds like the list is secret only seen by the team and Charlotte, something I didn't know)

Nothing really new on the rumor mill. Kind of rehashing the Kravitz article.

On moving up in the draft "there a couple of quality players you might move up to get...so many high school players and euro players might allow a good 4 year player to get through to a lower pick"

That is basically it.

MarcD

ChicagoJ
06-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Sorry, duplicate post. :blush:

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Natalie Williams is on. :dance:

indygeezer
06-16-2004, 04:45 PM
Calming the storm but letting the winds blow.

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Calming the storm but letting the winds blow.

Or maybe telling the truth? :o

indygeezer
06-16-2004, 07:33 PM
During the drive home I turned on MP to catch his comments. His comment was (in his opinion) two guys would constitute a major overhaul and Donnie didn't sound like someone in the mood to do a major overhaul.

Can anyone who heard it tell what Donnies tone or attitude was re: this possibility?

Yeah it's talked about but it will only happen over my dead body
Yeah we really intend to do something.
Eh, we're looking but don't hold your breath
I really really don't want to be here but RC and LB shot their mouths off so I gotta clean this mess up abit.

am I missing any options?

What did you think...

TheSauceMaster
06-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Him maybe Ron Artest isn't as bad as some people are going around here parading like they know something ;)

able
06-16-2004, 07:45 PM
During the drive home I turned on MP to catch his comments. His comment was (in his opinion) two guys would constitute a major overhaul and Donnie didn't sound like someone in the mood to do a major overhaul.

Can anyone who heard it tell what Donnies tone or attitude was re: this possibility?

Yeah it's talked about but it will only happen over my dead body
Yeah we really intend to do something.
Eh, we're looking but don't hold your breath
I really really don't want to be here but RC and LB shot their mouths off so I gotta clean this mess up abit.

am I missing any options?

What did you think...

:D uhhh it's a done deal but I can't and don't want to tell you that because it would get me into trouble with the league?

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 07:47 PM
Natalie Williams is on. :dance:

Wait a minute...:jawdrop:

:fatbanana: I was on the wrong channel. :shakehead:

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 07:51 PM
Him maybe Ron Artest isn't as bad as some people are going around here parading like they know something ;)

You think? :unimpressed:

:devil:

Natston
06-16-2004, 07:56 PM

:devil:

:fingerscrossed:

I hope so, he'll be harder to replace than some of our posters are leading on.

Will Galen
06-16-2004, 08:01 PM
...........That is basically it.

MarcD

Thanks Marc! We all appreciate your post!