PDA

View Full Version : Heath Ledger's daughter makes some money

Mr. Pink
08-20-2008, 03:32 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/goddess/matilda-ledgers-guardian-angels/85?nc

Matilda Ledger's Guardian Angels
posted by brenda - Tue, Aug 19, 2008, 6:01 pm PDT

The late Heath Ledger's daughter Matilda was spotted skipping along the streets of NYC yesterday with her mom Michelle Williams in the cutest pink sundress. Every time I see a photo of the 2-year-old I can't believe how much she looks like her dad. He definitely lives on through her.

As most of you probably know, Heath was filming Terry Gilliam's "The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus" at the time of his death. Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell stepped in to complete Heath's role, playing different versions of his character "Tim."

When the three actors learned that Ledger's will had not been updated to include his daughter, the generous trio decided to donate all the money they earned from the film to little Matilda!

It's good to know that there are a few nice guys in Hollywood.

Trader Joe
08-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Ok, I hate to call Ledger out, but how do you have a will and not immediately update it to include your daughter?

Hoop
08-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Ok, I hate to call Ledger out, but how do you have a will and not immediately update it to include your daughter?
He probably didn't plan on dying so young, and just never got around to it. I procrastinate just about everything.

Hicks
08-21-2008, 12:18 AM
He probably didn't plan on dying so young, and just never got around to it. I procrastinate just about everything.

Yeah, I don't find it surprising.

Good on Depp, Law, and Farrell.

Trader Joe
08-21-2008, 01:13 AM
I find it surprising that he took the time to write up a will though and still didn't get it updated. If he didn't have a will at all I could understand it, but I digress don't want to take away from the noble thing done by Depp, Law, and Farrell.

Major Cold
08-21-2008, 08:54 AM
I bag on Colin Farrel more than anyone. But I respect him more because of this.

Merz
08-22-2008, 02:59 AM
I bag on Colin Farrel more than anyone. But I respect him more because of this.

Same as I

Anthem
08-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Do you have a will? Is it currently up to date?

The Toxic Avenger
08-22-2008, 10:49 PM
I have no will... Not that anyone asked... I'm Just bored.

:kickcan:

Major Cold
08-22-2008, 11:08 PM
I have no willpower... Not that anyone asked... I'm Just bored.

:kickcan:
fixed?

Trader Joe
08-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Do you have a will? Is it currently up to date?

I do not have a will. I am twenty years old, and currently have no worldly possessions worthy of being willed to a later generation.
If I did and I had a daughter it would be up to date.

My father's will was updated to include his adopted daughters BEFORE he ever even traveled to receive them in China. I sat through the process. It wasn't too intensive.
Heck, Ledger probably wouldn't have had to be there to have his updated.

Why have a will if your most important relative isn't even included in it?