06-16-2004, 03:30 PM
http://home.thirdage.com/Social/siegeay/104.jpg

Ha ha!

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Losers.

Shade
06-16-2004, 06:10 PM
I have no problem with fans/players that cry -- it shows they care. The bandwagoners will be sporting Ben/Sheed Wallace jerseys next year (I'm already starting to see them around town).

efx
06-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Wow, they suck for rooting for their team.

Hicks
06-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Wow, they suck for rooting for their team.

Who said that? Not me.

Hicks
06-16-2004, 06:18 PM
Hicks = sadist.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being you are in this thread!

Oh wah.

Sadist. Hmph.

Hicks
06-16-2004, 06:27 PM
You attack me because it's your precious Lakers, that's really all you care about.

As for this thread, I hated the Phil Jackson Lakers, and most of their fanboys (not the serious fans, just the ones that thought Kobe and Shaq were Gods and that the title was just a given and that my team and the others were just nats in the way), and so I'm taking a moment to poke fun at their defeat.

I can and will do that as I please.

Hicks
06-16-2004, 06:43 PM
You're so 14 right now.
:rolleyes:

I know that HATE BLINDS YOU and I was a kid once too but....

.... if you recall (OR IF YOU'D PREFER I CAN PULL THE THREAD UP FOR YOUR STUPID .... SORRY .... ARSE!!! :) )

The only child I see is you, with namecalling and pointless accusations.

I posted that I wanted the Pacers to meet the Lakers and a part of me wanted the thought that the Pacers could beat the Lakers.

I also posted that a part of me wanted them to do it.

I guess that kind of squashes YOUR BOLLOCKS about it being MY PRECIOUS LAKERS. They deserved to lose...what?

I said "your precious Lakers" because I felt that the only reason you said anything in this thread is because you are a Lakers fan, and so when I make fun of anything regarding the Lakers, you're gonna swoop in like a Hawk.

You need help that I am not trained to provide Hicks .

But if it's a PI$$ING CONTEST you want I can go toe to toe for HOURS !!!!

^ Thus proving who the real child is here.

Pick your poison.
:D

I pick to give you the last word because I'm done reading and responding to your filth.

You admitting what a little punk bitc#you are being in this thread?

What'll it be mate?

What it will be is if you call me a little punk ***** again you're gone. I'm not gonna take **** from you.

Mourning
06-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Cheez!!! Relax, guys! :rolleyes:

Mourning
06-16-2004, 06:56 PM
I have no problem with fans/players that cry -- it shows they care.The bandwagoners will be sporting Ben/Sheed Wallace jerseys next year (I'm already starting to see them around town).

I'm with you on that, Shade! :thumbup:

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Bball
06-16-2004, 09:02 PM
I didn't think you'd 'sack up' .

THEY PROBABLY HAVEN'T EVEN DROPPED YET ANYWAY.

You didn't make FUN OF THE LAKERS.
:confused:

You showed a picture of someone that was hurting insde. A GREAT DEAL .

Might as well have been a woman that had just been raped, or an Abu Ghraib prisoner or a starving child.

Although those situations are a bit more dire I grant you.....

The thing is I know the feeling of that picture...as you do.

LMAO at the comparison! I would have never thought to make the comparison that you just did.

To anyone who is hurting inside that much over a basketball loss let me help:

Get over it!!!

There... all better? :D

-Bball

birdman
06-16-2004, 10:14 PM

W-E-A-K

P.S
How many teenagers post on this board anyways?

Why does it matter? A pacer fan is a pacer fan no matter what age.

bulletproof
06-16-2004, 10:23 PM
It's hard to believe that I might be named most argumentative poster with LedZeppelinColt around.

Bball
06-16-2004, 10:27 PM
It's hard to believe that I might be named most argumentative poster with LedZeppelinColt around.

THAT would be a traveshamockery! ;)

-Bball

Fool
06-17-2004, 09:19 AM
I'm sure they are just saving you for another award ....

Comparing a fan of a losing team to a woman raped and all the rest is WAY over the top and not just because the other situations are "more dire". Thats fine if you want to cry (though thats not my style) but no way is it even near the above analogy. (Which I assume we all, even the poster of the analogy, realize.)

BTW, if you assume the picture is of a bandwagoner (which I assume of all Laker fans) then it is quite funny.