PDA

View Full Version : Artest: Going to Houston 'high point of my career' [ESPN]

RoboHicks
08-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Ron Artest officially joined the Houston Rockets on Thursday.

More... (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3535991&campaign=rss&source=NBAHeadlines)

Hicks
08-14-2008, 11:47 PM
"This is definitely the high point of my career," Artest said in a conference call. "It's the biggest opportunity I've ever had playing basketball."

Indiana gives you the finger, "TruWarier!"

grace
08-15-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't know why you pay any attention to anything his million personalities say.

travmil
08-15-2008, 03:44 PM
What a jackass. This is the greatest opportunity I've ever been given playing basketball? Oh except for that time that I ruined an almost certain NBA title in the '04 playoffs by flagrantly fouling Rip Hamilton in game 6 of the ECF. Except for that. Oh and also except for the time that I ruined a season over a silly foul in a game where we destroyed the defending NBA champs on their own floor...except for that one too. He can't get out of the NBA fast enough for me. He cheapens and demeans the game of basketball by simply being allowed to play it. And this is coming from a guy who was a pretty staunch Ron supporter in the wake of the brawl...

Gyron
08-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Indiana gives you the finger, "TruWarier!"

:rotflmao:

Jonathan
08-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Quit Hating on Ron Ron. He knows talent when he sees talent. That Allure CD is the best album I have ever purchased.

Gyron
08-15-2008, 04:46 PM
He Bill Bill Now. No longer Ron Ron.

Get it straight....geez, you call yourself a fan....