PDA

View Full Version : Question for our Atlanta residents

Unclebuck
06-16-2004, 12:30 PM
That would be Arkman and Bills and someone else lives near there.

I know Mike Brown was to interview with the Hawks Monday June 14th, any word on how that went. I have not seen anything about it.

Thanks

BillS
06-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Nothing in the local papers though I haven't seen anything today.

I'm trying to remember if they even mentioned Brown by name - I know they mentioned an assistant from another team and I remember thinking, "Now, why don't they mention Brown?"

Most of the sport shows and writiers here are focused on College World Series and pre-pre-season football. Oh, and preparing to desert the Braves in flocks.

Unclebuck
06-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Nothing in the local papers though I haven't seen anything today.

I'm trying to remember if they even mentioned Brown by name - I know they mentioned an assistant from another team and I remember thinking, "Now, why don't they mention Brown?"

Most of the sport shows and writiers here are focused on College World Series and pre-pre-season football. Oh, and preparing to desert the Braves in flocks.

Thanks, the AJC is now a sign up, so I have not read anything there for a week or so

TheSauceMaster
06-16-2004, 08:39 PM
Last news I heard was Del Harris was the Favorite for the Job in Atlanta.

Mavericks assistant coach Del Harris remains one of the top candidates for the Atlanta Hawks head-coaching position.

The Hawks continue to talk to several other interested parties, including Detroit assistant coach Mike Woodson and Indiana assistant Mike Brown. However, it is believed that the Hawks are more interested in somebody with head-coaching experience. Harris has been a head coach for 13 years.