PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know the status of Grant Hill?

Grant
06-16-2004, 12:25 PM
I know that every year we hear that he is feeling great, no pain, swelling, etc. Then when the season starts he needs another operation.

My question is this: If he is healthy, would Orlando want Ron (who only plays SF) rather than Harrington (who plays the 3 and 4 spots)?

Also I think any deal for McGrady would include Freddie because a)Orlando would need to replace TMac, and b) either Reggie or Freddie would have to be 3rd string SG and neither would want that.

My guess is the Pacers will keep either Artest or Harrington.

So maybe Artest/FJones/Pollard/Johnson or Harrington/Bender/FJones is what it would come down to.

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 12:27 PM
Maybe we should trade for Grant Hill.

Unclebuck
06-16-2004, 12:32 PM
he was on PTI either Monday or Tuesday this week.

he said he feels better now than he has since before the injury, and he plans on playing next season. he was optimistic

Grant
06-16-2004, 01:39 PM
This should trouble those who are in a frenzy about trading Ron for McGrady.

To me it takes Ron out of the picture and lends more credence to Harrington/Bender/FJones

BTW, if we trade Freddie, we should write James Jones in small print and hope that nobody notices

sixthman
06-16-2004, 04:24 PM
If I were rebuilding Orlando I wouldn't want Ron Artest on my team. He'd go nuts losing.

But I sure would want him to deal to a third team because Ron's trade value must be sky high.

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 04:27 PM
BTW, if we trade Freddie, we should write James Jones in small print and hope that nobody notices

:devil:

ROCislandWarrior
06-16-2004, 04:27 PM
If I were rebuilding Orlando I wouldn't want Ron Artest on my team. He'd go nuts losing.

But I sure would want him to deal to a third team because Ron's trade value must be sky high.

Yes, orlando then trades Ron to the Pistons for Lindsey Hunter :o :o :o

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 04:29 PM

Yes, orlando then trades Ron to the Pistons for Lindsey Hunter :o :o :o

:( :cry:

Graywolf_59
06-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Grant Hill--------Good Talent--------Can't play= Alway's Injuried---Nuff Said!Need's proper training=Indiana Pacer's.......(Not worth the $$$$) Dividend won't pay 4 it's self here in Indiana!Sorry to say this-but--I think Grant's NBA day's are Done :(