PDA

View Full Version : The Office scores the post Super Bowl slot

Basketball Fan
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I'm surprised I figured they would've gone with Heroes

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Office-Post-Super/800044866

The Office Scores Post-Super Bowl Slot

The Office courtesy NBC PhotoTouchdown for the Dunder-Mifflin team! Yes, fans, The Office is heading to the Super Bowl well, sort of.

The NBC comedy has scored the coveted time slot following February 1's game, and executive producers of the series have told EW.com that plans are in the works for an hour-long episode. Though they wouldn't give out any specifics on what to expect as far as plot points, executive producer Paul Lieberstein (who plays Toby Flenderson on the show) did touch upon going deeper into stories behind some of the cast members "who only get grunts or reactions when Michael says something stupid."

Which under-utilized character do hope gets more of the spotlight? Creed? Oscar? Both? Gina DiNunno

ilive4sports
08-11-2008, 02:56 PM
I am a huge fan of The Office so I am really happy that they got that spot.

CompACE
08-11-2008, 04:36 PM
I like The Office and I liked Heroes (with a strong emphasis on liked because that show seems to be jumping the shark). I'm glad I'll have something to watch after the Colts win their 3rd ring (knock on wood).

DGPR
08-11-2008, 05:37 PM
The Office is my favorite show so I'm happy about this.