PDA

View Full Version : Indianapolis at Carolina Game thread 8/9/08

Lord Helmet
08-09-2008, 05:14 PM
:colts: (0-1) Wide Receiver Marvin Harrison expected to start for the Colts tonight.

:panthers: (0-0) Jake Delhomme and the Panthers would like a win tonight in their preseason opener against Indianapolis.

Time: 7:30 PM ET

Television: WTTV

pacercoltfan
08-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Oh my! So far we don't look good. I can smell a blow out. :(

:panthers: 14
:colts: 0

CompACE
08-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Sorgi looks great... He's either trigger happy or slow to the draw. There's really no in between

pacercoltfan
08-09-2008, 08:06 PM
:panthers: 14
:colts: 3

TheDon
08-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Sorgi has got to be the most worthless player on our team possibly in the history of our team. Whatever we're paying him it's too much some guy that could probably do good at sumo and only been with us one summer has already logged more td's then him this year. He must have a lot of dirt on a lot of people or something there's just no explanation to why we keep this guy around. I understand that it's preseason and that he's a backup but how come every other quarterback we bring in during preseason sorgi manages to make them look like the next joe montana? He's supposed to know this system by now and he's shown no signs of any grasp on it whatsoever. :suicide:

CompACE
08-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Sorgi has got to be the most worthless player on our team possibly in the history of our team. Whatever we're paying him it's too much some guy that could probably do good at sumo and only been with us one summer has already logged more td's then him this year. He must have a lot of dirt on a lot of people or something there's just no explanation to why we keep this guy around. I understand that it's preseason and that he's a backup but how come every other quarterback we bring in during preseason sorgi manages to make them look like the next joe montana? He's supposed to know this system by now and he's shown no signs of any grasp on it whatsoever. :suicide:

I didn't like what I see from him, but I wouldn't call him the most worthless player on the team.

To be fair, Lorenzan has had more snaps than Sorgi, and also Sorgi was playing against the First team.

TheDon
08-09-2008, 09:11 PM
To be fair, Lorenzan has had more snaps than Sorgi.

Yeah cause Dungy decided a 14 point handicap was enough

aero
08-09-2008, 09:39 PM
if someone can link me to a webcast of the game that would rule

Gyron
08-11-2008, 10:23 AM
I was at this game. Sorgi looked like complete crap the short time he was on the field.....

And the way he was moving around from the beginning seemed like he just wasn't into it.....Maybe he was tired or something was wrong.