PDA

View Full Version : Pacers vs. Miami - 2/8/2004

ChicagoJ
01-30-2004, 04:17 PM
I'm going to be at the game next Sunday. Since I'm presently an out-of-towner, the liklihood of me making it to a forum party is fairly low.

However, there are at least a few of you that I would like to meet or at least say "hi" to in person - and where better than in beautiful Conseco Fieldhouse?

If you're going to be at that game and you're interesting in getting together, reply or PM me and we'll figure something out.

Unclebuck
01-30-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm going to be at the game next Sunday. Since I'm presently an out-of-towner, the liklihood of me making it to a forum party is fairly low.

However, there are at least a few of you that I would like to meet or at least say "hi" to in person - and where better than in beautiful Conseco Fieldhouse?

If you're going to be at that game and you're interesting in getting together, reply or PM me and we'll figure something out.

Jay, there is a 50% chance I will be at that game, if am I'd certainly like to meet you

MagicRat
01-31-2004, 02:30 PM

I'd like to, but that one is in the wrong half of my half season and management here frowns on additional games......

tora tora
01-31-2004, 10:49 PM

Jay, there is a 50% chance I will be at that game, if am I'd certainly like to meet you

oh get a room....