PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Origins: Wolverine trailer from SDCC!

Shade
07-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Get it while it's hot!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM79qZ6QsIc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bM79qZ6QsIc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Whoa...did I just see Gambit? :eek:

Trader Joe
07-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Yes, Gambit is in it. Finally.

Cobol Sam
07-29-2008, 10:47 PM
I always played as Gambit on my X-Men Sega game.

Shade
07-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Nice little Easter Egg there at the end for the comics community. :)

rexnom
07-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Nice little Easter Egg there at the end for the comics community. :)
What's that? I couldn't hear.

Shade
07-29-2008, 11:30 PM
What's that? I couldn't hear.

Wolverine threatening to decapitate Sabretooth (which he did recently in the comics).

rexnom
07-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Wolverine threatening to decapitate Sabretooth (which he did recently in the comics).
Ahh. Haven't read the recent ones, thanks.

I'm very underwhelmed by this movie. I never liked Wolverine solo (even in the comics).

N8R
07-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Never followed X-Men but I would watch the movie.

Also I dont think I have ever been in a theatre and has people cheer that loudly or at all for a preview.

bellisimo
07-30-2008, 10:34 AM
Never followed X-Men but I would watch the movie.

Also I dont think I have ever been in a theatre and has people cheer that loudly or at all for a preview.

its not a theater...its a comic convention...

or so that is what I think SDCC is :D

Shade
07-30-2008, 11:58 AM
Ahh. Haven't read the recent ones, thanks.

I'm very underwhelmed by this movie. I never liked Wolverine solo (even in the comics).

Well, the first X-Men movie was basically a solo Wolverine movie. So if you didn't enjoy that much, you probably won't like this one either.

Shade
07-30-2008, 11:58 AM
its not a theater...its a comic convention...

or so that is what I think SDCC is :D

You are correct, sir.

SDCC = San Diego Comic Con

rexnom
07-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Well, the first X-Men movie was basically a solo Wolverine movie. So if you didn't enjoy that much, you probably won't like this one either.
I liked it for what it was and I thought it was well-written, directed and acted (except for Halle Berry's insane accent) but I thought Wolvie was way too over-emphasized. The third one had some nice team scenes but, again, Wolvie was overemphasized in favor of equally, if not more so, important X-Men, especially Cyclops, who has just been abused in this series. So yeah, I'm probably not going to love the Wolverine movie.

JayRedd
07-30-2008, 12:41 PM
What's wrong with you? Cyclops is wretched and Wolverine is the illest character in the history of makebelieve.

This looks UNREAL.

rexnom
07-30-2008, 12:48 PM
What's wrong with you? Cyclops is wretched and Wolverine is the illest character in the history of makebelieve.

This looks UNREAL.
Obviously you haven't heard of this guy...

http://www.qctimes.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/jarjar.jpg

Now, THAT is a sick cat if I have ever seen one.