MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 12:02 AM
:whocares: :laugh: :devil:

Shade
:wave:

Doug in CO
You think Byron will resign from the Hornets job?

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 12:03 AM

I thought he played QB for the Jags? :confused:

TheSauceMaster
06-16-2004, 12:06 AM

Byron Scott ..umm okay

please put down the :alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol: :alcohol:

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 12:07 AM

Byron Scott ..umm okay

Byron Leftwich ..umm okay

TheSauceMaster
06-16-2004, 12:10 AM

Byron Scott ..umm okay

Cleary he wasn't taling about Leftwtich since he isn't the Coach of the NO Hornets :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Doug in CO
06-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Byron Scott could have haad that job - what many think is his dream job - but he got antsy and took the Hornets job. Good luck with that.

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 12:14 AM

Byron Scott ..umm okay

Cleary he wasn't taling about Leftwtich since he isn't the Coach of the NO Hornets :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Clearly I wasn't being serious. In fact, I was being sarcastic. :P

kerosene
06-16-2004, 01:02 AM
Time to see if Mitch K. can work like the Logo did.

TheSauceMaster
06-16-2004, 01:07 AM
Phil will be back , maybe not as a laker coach but he may take sometime off , I doubt if you seen the last of phil jackson.

kerosene
06-16-2004, 01:10 AM
Phil will be back , maybe not as a laker coach but he may take sometime off , I doubt if you seen the last of phil jackson.

I'd agree with that. I'm thinking he won't be back as the Lakers coach next year but what if Houston or Memphis did some remodelling and came calling in a couple of years? Yeah, I don't see him going away forever.

Hicks
06-16-2004, 01:12 AM

I'd agree with that. I'm thinking he won't be back as the Lakers coach next year but what if Houston or Memphis did some remodelling and came calling in a couple of years? Yeah, I don't see him going away forever.

Someone needs to throw that man's Ring of Power into Mount Doom already.

indygeezer
06-16-2004, 01:13 AM
Given their track record, perhaps the Pistons will fire Brown so they can hire Phil.

Hoop
06-16-2004, 01:22 AM

He'll popup again for a ready made job with the players in place and ready to take the next step. I'm sensing a pattern. :devil:

Snickers
06-16-2004, 01:32 AM

:laugh:

He's got almost as many as Sauron forged.... :(

TheSauceMaster
06-16-2004, 01:34 AM

He'll popup again for a ready made job with the players in place and ready to take the next step. I'm sensing a pattern. :devil:

Nobody likes coaching a losing team , I don't think most coaches goto teams because they love losing alot , unless your desperate you find a team you can win with ;)

Hoop
06-16-2004, 01:46 AM

Nobody likes coaching a losing team , I don't think most coaches goto teams because they love losing alot , unless your desperate you find a team you can win with ;)

I totally agree, but nobody has ever came into 2 better situations than Phil did with Bulls and Lakers. Both teams had already tasted a little playoff success, both had the most dominate player in the league, and both teams were just mature enough to win a title.

I'm not sure if any one knows for sure if Phil is really a great coach or not. If he went to the Clippers or another bad team and just made the playoffs I'd be impressed then.

indygeezer
06-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Pacers trade AH and xyz for Tmac, fire Rick and hire Phil. Sound about right???

quick, find me a vomit sock.

dipperdunk
06-16-2004, 07:45 AM
Heres my prediction with Phil Jackson. He leaves the Lakers and sits out a year or two. Lebron develops into the best player in the league within the next 2 seasons and Boozer and the whoever the Cavs pick this year both become all-stars and out of the clear blue sky Phil Jackson proclaims that he has always loved the city of Cleveland and always wanted to coach there before retiring and out of the kindness of his heart will graciously take over their team with the best player in the league and a couple of supporting all-stars. :unimpressed:

BillS
06-16-2004, 08:54 AM

He has the Nine Rings for Mortal Men Doomed to Die.

Phil Jackson, Witch King of Angst

Suaveness
06-16-2004, 09:19 AM

At least he doesn't have the Elven or Dwarven rings yet. Loser. And he has those 9, but not the Ring of Power, the 10th. Loser.

Go burn yourself. I'm sure shelob could use some food.

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 09:29 AM
:puke:

Doug
06-16-2004, 10:54 AM

Maybe Spud Webb will stab him in the leg while his back is turned.

LAPacer
06-16-2004, 11:00 AM

The fate of the world rests on Spud, Brevin Knight, Boykins, and Khalid El Amin.

BillS
06-16-2004, 11:04 AM

The fate of the world rests on Spud, Brevin Knight, Boykins, and Khalid El Amin.I'm racking my brains for someone who used to be a small guard but has been twisted and corrupted from the power of the Ring to be Gollum.

LAPacer
06-16-2004, 11:07 AM

The fate of the world rests on Spud, Brevin Knight, Boykins, and Khalid El Amin.I'm racking my brains for someone who used to be a small guard but has been twisted and corrupted from the power of the Ring to be Gollum.

Sam Cassell :D

Hicks
06-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Heres my prediction with Phil Jackson. He leaves the Lakers and sits out a year or two. Lebron develops into the best player in the league within the next 2 seasons and Boozer and the whoever the Cavs pick this year both become all-stars and out of the clear blue sky Phil Jackson proclaims that he has always loved the city of Cleveland and always wanted to coach there before retiring and out of the kindness of his heart will graciously take over their team with the best player in the league and a couple of supporting all-stars. :unimpressed:

You may be right. :unimpressed: