PDA

View Full Version : I'm giving credit to Kstat.

Hicks
06-15-2004, 11:34 PM
He predicted his Pistons would sweep their 3 home games to win the title.

He was 100% correct.

:worship:

btw, he was also right when he said they'd win game 6 and game 7 vs NJ.

Right there too.

You know what else he said? That this summer we'd get McGrady. He DAMN WELL better sweep his predictions! :mad: :laugh:

Good going Kstat.

MSA2CF
06-15-2004, 11:37 PM
In light of this new evidence:

Kstat, predict that Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins will show up at my doorstep tomorrow and ask to marry me.

TheSauceMaster
06-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Well we all get lucky guessing sometimes , if he is truely that great please give me the winning numbers for the lotto this week.

BostonConnection
06-15-2004, 11:39 PM
Well we all get lucky guessing sometimes , if he is truely that great please give me the winning numbers for the lotto this week.

ditto! :laugh:

Congrats, Kstat

Hoop
06-15-2004, 11:42 PM
A broken clock is right twice a day. :D

Congrats anyway Kstat. :dance:

beast23
06-15-2004, 11:45 PM
And can you remember back to December when Kstat was moaning

Oh, woe is me. My Pistons suck. Just shoot me now. They are the worst team in basketball."

I guess a good trade makes all the difference in the world.

Huh, Kstat?

By the way. Congratulations.

Chambizzle
06-15-2004, 11:47 PM
I think it should be Pistons digest in respect of the JV Conference! :rolleyes:

Fakers are done. Goodbye.

Unclebuck
06-16-2004, 12:50 AM
There were a few times this season when Kstat was freaking out, in fact he flat said he had given up on the season. But the Sheed trade turned it all around.

I am happy for Kstat, good fans like him deserves to have their team to win

Shade
06-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Props also to PistonsDynasty for his prediction of Pistons in 5 well before the series began.

tora tora
06-16-2004, 12:58 AM
:puke:

bulletproof
06-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Kstat called me and asked that I inform you all that he will be unavailable for comment tonight as he's taken to the streets of Detroit with a can of lighter fluid and matches.

JOneal7
06-16-2004, 01:06 AM
lmfao~!^^^^^^^
hahahaha that's funny... I say we all milk the cows when the pacers win! er we do that daily don't we? lol jk
that's going to be us next season! JO with the MVP (Or tmac ;) ) hehheh

Bball
06-16-2004, 02:22 AM
Kstat called me and asked that I inform you all that he will be unavailable for comment tonight as he's taken to the streets of Detroit with a can of lighter fluid and matches.

:mad: You beat me to it... I just opened this thread to post something similar! :laugh:

-Bball

ABADays
06-16-2004, 08:21 AM
We have some good piston posters on this board and I am happy for them. I am happy for us in the sense we got a very good look at just how close we are!

Will Galen
06-16-2004, 08:26 AM
He predicted his Pistons would sweep their 3 home games to win the title.

He was 100% correct.

:worship:

btw, he was also right when he said they'd win game 6 and game 7 vs NJ.

Right there too.

You know what else he said? That this summer we'd get McGrady. He DAMN WELL better sweep his predictions! :mad: :laugh:

Good going Kstat.

He made some other predictions that were wrong, so maybe it's a case of the blind squirrel finding an acorn once in a while. :P

Whatever, congrats Kstat on your team winning the NBA championship!

Will Galen
06-16-2004, 08:31 AM
lmfao~!^^^^^^^
hahahaha that's funny... I say we all milk the cows when the pacers win! er we do that daily don't we?

Geezer does, his wife is part owner of a farm. <giggle, giggle, snort>

Mourning
06-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Yup! Congrats Kstat!!! Your team was the true champion this year (I still feel screwed by Bostons action in february though!!! :mad: :mad: ) ;)

Btw You also DID predict Marion to the Pistons! So, I hope you don't sweep your predictions just YET!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

SycamoreKen
06-16-2004, 05:48 PM

Hey I need those tonight! 120 million down here in Texas! :cool:

ChicagoJ
06-16-2004, 05:49 PM
I think it should be Pistons digest in respect of the JV Conference! :rolleyes:

I can only handle that for one day per year.