BigDawg44
06-15-2004, 11:29 PM
What will Darko drink?

MSA2CF
06-15-2004, 11:31 PM
You should make this a poll. :cool:

beast23
06-15-2004, 11:32 PM
No, he'll probably take the time to get fitted for a ring.

TheSauceMaster
06-15-2004, 11:34 PM
I am sure he will get some too , is someone gonna nark on him or arrest him ? :laugh:

tseramid
06-16-2004, 12:15 AM
I say grape juice.

Hoop
06-16-2004, 12:21 AM
What ever he drinks, he'll have to learn to drink it the right way first. :laugh:

Stryder
06-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Darko better be able to hit his mouth a little better with that champagne than he did tonight with the awful shot and two awful freethrows...

JOneal7
06-16-2004, 01:40 AM
God darko sucks...lol
what is that crap in his ear? the white thing ? for his earrings? how come no other nba player does that? darkos sucha _____

you don't like it? ban me...

Hoop
06-16-2004, 01:58 AM
Darko's ears got infected, that's the reason for the bandages. It's easy to make fun of him now, but the jury will be out on him for a few more years, the dude is only 18 years old. After a few years alot of people thought JO was a bust, look at him now. Can't believe I'm defending a Piston.

Kstat
06-16-2004, 01:59 AM
God darko sucks...lol
what is that crap in his ear? the white thing ? for his earrings? how come no other nba player does that? darkos sucha homo..lol

I thought you were warned about that kind of talk before.......

Snickers
06-16-2004, 02:03 AM
Yeah, it's fun to pick on Darko, because he's such an easy target, but he's still only a rookie.

And a rookie with a ring, at that. :P

kerosene
06-16-2004, 02:11 AM
I thought you were warned about that kind of talk before.......

He was. He's apparently offline now but he has a decision or two to make when he gets back.

JOneal7
06-16-2004, 02:18 AM
yall get on me for the stupid little things. I think darkos THE BIGGEST BUST EVER, that's my opinion. It wasn't meant to be mean to piston fans...w/e
ban me for speaking how i feel...

Snickers
06-16-2004, 02:32 AM
yall get on me for the stupid little things. I think darkos gay, that's my opinion. It wasn't meant to be mean to piston fans...w/e
ban me for speaking how i feel...

Ok, but what are you basing this opinion on? The fact he had an ear infection? His hair? The fact he has two Cs in his last name? :confused:

Way too many people throw around the term "gay" as an insult [which is an entire issue of its own], and very, very rarely is an insinuation like that founded in any way. Even if you didn't intend it as an insult, it's still unfounded and unnecessary. And I tend to think you did mean it as an insult, else why bring it up at all? Why not accuse him of having a pet fish, or being a terrible karaoke singer?

You've got a right to speak your mind, but you've also got a right to think about what you're going to say before you do. I think most folks appreciate exercising both those rights.

And no, I don't think you're a fairweather fan. ;)

kerosene
06-16-2004, 02:42 AM
JO7 and I have had a conversation about this tonight. It's sliding tonight but he knows he's on very thin ice given some recent comments of his. He should know that he's essentially on strike two and we all know how baseball works.

Nobody else needs to jump on him at this point. I apologize for anyone else having to deal with this crap because I know I'm sick of dealing with it too.

Snickers
06-16-2004, 02:44 AM
JO7 and I have had a conversation about this tonight. It's sliding tonight but he knows he's on very thin ice given some recent comments of his. He should know that he's essentially on strike two and we all know how baseball works.

Nobody else needs to jump on him at this point. I apologize for anyone else having to deal with this crap because I know I'm sick of dealing with it too.

Sorry if I seem trigger-happy, it's just that this particular issue [calling people gay for no real reason] has come up with some friends of mine lately, so I'm kinda antsy with it. :neutral:

Kstat
06-16-2004, 02:47 AM

Sorry if I seem trigger-happy, it's just that this particular issue [calling people gay for no real reason] has come up with some friends of mine lately, so I'm kinda antsy with it. :neutral:

Same here.

Its also like the 847680423087th time he has used "gay" or "***" as an insult on this forum. This isn't the lunch table in 6th grade, and I find it as offensive as if someone dropped N**ger in a post.

PistonsDynasty
06-16-2004, 07:38 AM
Darko broke his hand last night during the game! No LIE!! That's why he looked so awful.

Will Galen
06-16-2004, 08:04 AM
What will Darko drink?

Darko will drink Dark . . . Milk . . . "Cholocolate milk."