PDA

View Full Version : Dear Donnie,

Doug in CO
06-15-2004, 11:27 PM
See - midseason trades CAN work. I am sure you will take this under advisement.

Your biggest fan,
Doug

MSA2CF
06-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Dear Doug,

Do you remember how we got Ron Artest and got rid of 3 unwanted players?

Sincerely,
MSA2CF

Doug in CO
06-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Donnie,

My apologies - I neglected to refer to the one time (twice maaybe) you actually showed some balls midseason.

Snickers
06-15-2004, 11:37 PM
Dear Doug,

I'm surprised you wrote me, just like I was surprised Mark Jackson left and Rik Smits retired.

Thank you for your support. I feel it is in our best interest to carefully look over all trade options, but not to make any changes that I don't feel improve the team. At this time I would also like to add some other ambiguous statement that makes me seem prudent without committing to anything at all.

Your best friend, or maybe not,
Donnie Walsh

Bball
06-15-2004, 11:53 PM
Dear Doug,

I'm surprised you wrote me, just like I was surprised Mark Jackson left and Rik Smits retired.

Thank you for your support. I feel it is in our best interest to carefully look over all trade options, but not to make any changes that I don't feel improve the team. At this time I would also like to add some other ambiguous statement that makes me seem prudent without committing to anything at all.

Your best friend, or maybe not,
Donnie Walsh

You forgot to mention that you don't make trades for the sake of trading...

-Bball

Snickers
06-15-2004, 11:59 PM
Dear Bball,

Thank you for the correction. I'd also like to add that I feel we have a great core of young talent, and I believe we can improve from within. I don't know where those rumours came from. I haven't talked to them about that player. I've received calls from several teams, but we have no deals on the table at this moment.

I feel next year will be a breakout year for him,
- Donnie Walsh

Doug in CO
06-16-2004, 12:00 AM
Don't forget how great Bender looks in practice.

Hicks
06-16-2004, 12:01 AM
*points to his signature*

Snickers
06-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Dear Bird/ Donnie

We have a logjam at the forward position. Please fix!

Golgac

Dear Golgac,

We do have a good deal of talent on this roster. A lot of it is at the forward positions, but that's up to the coach, not me. We'll look at our options this offseason, and try to improve the team any way we can. We won't make trades for the sake of making trades. We won't make draft selections for the sake of making draft selections.

Ok, maybe we will make draft selections for the sake of making draft selections. But with a team like this, any move you make has to be a championship move.

I also find chocolate ice cream to be a very good treat, but every decision affects things, and we're going to weigh our options carefully. I won't eat chocolate ice cream for the sake of eating chocolate ice cream.

Addition by subtraction,
- Donnie Walsh

MSA2CF
06-16-2004, 12:05 AM
Dear Doc Rivers,

Buy some throat losangers. Is that how you spell it? Please go back to coaching.

Just leave,
MSA2CF

Doug in CO
06-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Dear ABC,

Please ditch the need to drag Al Michaels into next year's Finals. We don't want Walton - but how about Mike Breen?

Snickers
06-16-2004, 12:08 AM

Dear Hicks,

Any time someone brings up a name like Tracy McGrady, you have to listen. You don't talk trades until the playoffs are over. Anything happening now is in the preliminary stages. There have been a lot of rumours, but I'm surprised by that, and I don't know where they came from.

No one is untouchable, but I won't make a deal unless it improves the team. Jon showed a lot of promise this season, and he's been the MVP of practices. I believe he'll be a star in this league someday, and next year should be a breakout year for him.

No comment,
- Donnie Walsh

Snickers
06-16-2004, 12:09 AM
Dear MSA2CF,

Where did you find your avatar?

-anonymous

:blush:

Bball
06-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Dear Bird/ Donnie

Golgac

Dear Golgac,

We do have a good deal of talent on this roster. A lot of it is at the forward positions, but that's up to the coach, not me. We'll look at our options this offseason, and try to improve the team any way we can. We won't make trades for the sake of making trades. We won't make draft selections for the sake of making draft selections.

Ok, maybe we will make draft selections for the sake of making draft selections. But with a team like this, any move you make has to be a championship move.

I also find chocolate ice cream to be a very good treat, but every decision affects things, and we're going to weigh our options carefully. I won't eat chocolate ice cream for the sake of eating chocolate ice cream.

Addition by subtraction,
- Donnie Walsh

Dear Donnie,
I was talking to Larry Bird about ice cream and he felt vanilla was being under-marketed. He said obviously chocolate is the best right now but he thought vanilla marketing could help the ice cream fanbase. What are your thoughts?

Also, he said Bender beat him in a game of H.O.R.S.E. I was then talking to Thirst who told me that Bender didn't get a prize so therefore he won nothing. Does this make a difference to Bender's roster spot?

-Bball

TheSauceMaster
06-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Dear MSA2CF,

Where did you find your avatar?

-anonymous

:blush:

He made it :idea:

indygeezer
06-16-2004, 12:21 AM

Dear Hicks,

Any time someone brings up a name like Tracy McGrady, you have to listen. You don't talk trades until the playoffs are over. Anything happening now is in the preliminary stages. There have been a lot of rumours, but I'm surprised by that, and I don't know where they came from.

No one is untouchable, I did not have sex with that woman, and he's been the MVP of practices. I believe he'll be a star in this league someday, and next year should be a breakout year for him.

No comment,
- Donnie Walsh

Snickers
06-16-2004, 12:24 AM
Dear Bird/ Donnie

Golgac

Dear Golgac,

Addition by subtraction,
- Donnie Walsh

Dear Donnie,
I was talking to Larry Bird about ice cream and he felt vanilla was being under-marketed. He said obviously chocolate is the best right now but he thought vanilla marketing could help the ice cream fanbase. What are your thoughts?

Also, he said Bender beat him in a game of H.O.R.S.E. I was then talking to Thirst who told me that Bender didn't get a prize so therefore he won nothing. Does this make a difference to Bender's roster spot?

-Bball

Dear Bball,

I spoke to Sam Perkins earlier today, and he's agreed to work with Jon and help him with his conditioning and perimeter skills.

I liked Larry as a player, I liked him as a coach, and now he's a GM. Any time you have a guy like Larry Bird on your side, it affects things a lot. I personally have no specific preference as to ice cream flavours, but it is my intent to listen to all offers and make the choice that's in the team's best interest.

We have a new endorsement deal with Wheaties. We feel that eating Wheaties cereal will aide in our ultimate goal, which is to be champions.

In a related note, Travis Best was in town this week. There's nothing being discussed, but if Travis were to want to play for us, we'd welcome him back with open arms.

Stationary dribbling is an underrated skill,
- Donnie Walsh

Snickers
06-16-2004, 12:25 AM

Dear Hicks,

No one is untouchable, I did not have sex with that woman, and he's been the MVP of practices. I believe he'll be a star in this league someday, and next year should be a breakout year for him.

No comment,
- Donnie Walsh

:laugh: :laugh:

bulletproof
06-16-2004, 12:59 AM
Dear Snickers & Doug in CT,

I make more money in half a year than both of you will in your lifetime, combined.

Kiss my big white hairy ***,

Donnie Walsh

Bball
06-16-2004, 01:02 AM

I make more money in half a year than both of you will in your lifetime, combined.

Donnie Walsh

And now the cat is out of the bag.... everyone now knows you are Donnie Walsh's proctologist!

:P

-Bball

bulletproof
06-16-2004, 01:06 AM

Donnie Walsh

And now the cat is out of the bag.... everyone now knows you are Donnie Walsh's proctologist!

:P

-Bball

:laugh: :unimpressed:

indygeezer
06-16-2004, 01:07 AM
Dear

****...where's my lighter????? WHo hid the lighter

Dea....dammit who got my cigarrettes wet? SOmebody get me another pack

Dear B...where's the F* ashtray G****** can't anybody do anything right around here.....Bender get in here..!!!!!!!!!

Hicks
06-16-2004, 01:16 AM

Donnie Walsh

Dear Donnie, money won't buy you more love, so stop acting like a spoiled, rich-boy snob.

Love, the fans.

;) :D

kerosene
06-16-2004, 01:17 AM
lol. Everybody is making a late run at "Most Humorous Poster" tonight :laugh: