PDA

View Full Version : Question for season ticket holder

juadam09
07-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I was wondering when season tickets are generally shipped out? Also, are pre-season games generally included in the full season package?

Thank you

Hicks
07-20-2008, 02:30 PM
My first year with season tickets, this past one, were purchased late in the game (October), so I didn't get the fancy-printed, big tickets they send to STH's normally. As such, I'm not sure when they come in the mail, but I'm guessing sometime in September?

They do include the pre-season. As a special promotion this year, however, the Simons are paying for the pre-season tickets for STH's, which is very nice.

Frankly, while I'm the kind of fan who gets something out of the pre-season, I still hate paying full price, so this was a nice treat for '08-'09.

juadam09
07-20-2008, 02:31 PM
Thank you Hicks

Unclebuck
07-20-2008, 03:19 PM
For whatever reason they tend to wait until the last minute. I usually get mine about 1 week prior to the first game. So that means first week of October

duke dynamite
07-20-2008, 07:53 PM
I get mine at the earliest two weeks before the season starts.

They told me that the tickets are shipped off to I think Alabama or some other state to have the tickets manufactured or printed. My first season I did not get the fancy cardstock tickets since I ordered them a few weeks before the season started.