PDA

View Full Version : AD

BigDawg44
06-15-2004, 12:51 AM
All of this talk of AD returning......well, that one thread, has reminded me of the off-season davis left. To my understanding davis left the pacers because he wanted a chance to start and wanted to be on a teamt that had a chance to go to the finals. So, he chose Toronto!haha! And the year after he left, what do the pacers do.........REACH THE FINALS! :pepper: :dance:

Just find that ironic. :laugh:

Young
06-15-2004, 01:06 AM
Well a big part of the Pacers reaching the finals is AD gone and Crosere getting time.

You know I wonder how Croshere would be if JO was never acqiured becuase if JO was never acqiured Croshere probably wouldn't have had to play SF for Thomas, he could have stayed at his best position, PF.

Kegboy
06-15-2004, 01:12 AM
There are many, many, many comparisons that could be made between this year's team and the '99 team. So many, in fact, I've been toying with writing an article about it. As said, hopefully it will carry over into next year as well.

wintermute
06-15-2004, 04:01 AM
There are many, many, many comparisons that could be made between this year's team and the '99 team. So many, in fact, I've been toying with writing an article about it. As said, hopefully it will carry over into next year as well.

yes, do please. i really liked the okur-croshere article. btw, it's not in the "Articles" section of the site. i had to dig it up here (http://www.pacersdigest.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13548#13548)

you might want to do an update to the old article, but the stat lines aren't so freakishly similar anymore ;)