PDA

View Full Version : This time tomorrow...

Hicks
06-14-2004, 11:24 PM
This time tomorrow the Pistons could be minutes away from winning the championship.

There will be much cursing on this end.

There will be much cheering in the motor city.

Jeez.

indygeezer
06-14-2004, 11:28 PM
For the first time ever Hicks, I had the urge to say to you...STFU.

Sorry 'bout that. Just NOT something I wanna think about.

sweabs
06-14-2004, 11:42 PM
For the first time ever Hicks, I had the urge to say to you...STFU.

Hahahahahahahaha...and this is why I want you to win the funniest poster award.

God, I hate the Pistons and Lakers.

bulletproof
06-15-2004, 12:42 AM
You know, I hated the Pistons entering the finals, but they've earned my respect, and I've found myself pulling for them in the finals. They've elevated the East, plain and simple.

And they've done something I've wanted to see for awhile now: wipe that smug grin off the collective faces of the Lakers and their fans (especially Kobe). No small feat.

Bball
06-15-2004, 12:44 AM
And you know what??? Their fans will burn the town down if they win! :devil:

;)

-Bball

Kstat
06-15-2004, 12:46 AM

;)

-Bball

Actually, I wouldn't put it past LA to light a few fires if they go down in game 5.

As for Detroit, we've had no problems celebrating titles since 1984, I see no reason why it would happen now.

Bball
06-15-2004, 01:13 AM

;)

-Bball

Actually, I wouldn't put it past LA to light a few fires if they go down in game 5.

As for Detroit, we've had no problems celebrating titles since 1984, I see no reason why it would happen now.

Actually, I hear some Pistons fans have flights booked to LA to burn IT down if you win Tuesday night! :devil: ;)

-Bball

Kstat
06-15-2004, 01:15 AM

;)

-Bball

Actually, I hear some Pistons fans have flights booked to LA to burn IT down if you win Tuesday night! :devil: ;)

-Bball

Nice post count :devil:

Young
06-15-2004, 01:16 AM
You know, I hated the Pistons entering the finals, but they've earned my respect, and I've found myself pulling for them in the finals. They've elevated the East, plain and simple.

And they've done something I've wanted to see for awhile now: wipe that smug grin off the collective faces of the Lakers and their fans (especially Kobe). No small feat.

Agree with 99%!

I want to see the smile wiped off of Shaqs fact along with Malong, Fox, Payton, and, ok the whole damn team.

Snickers
06-15-2004, 01:18 AM

;)

-Bball

-Bball

Nice post count :devil:

So the rumours are true.... :devil: