PDA

View Full Version : Pregunta...

Trader Joe
07-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Do our trades become official at midnight or is it like the July 9th business day?

317Kim
07-08-2008, 04:54 PM
Respuesta: I just know it's official when it's announced. I don't know if it's automatically official or what happens.

aero
07-08-2008, 05:27 PM
probably tomorrow at noon when we have a press conference ? or does anyone know if we are going to have a press conference tomorrow at all ?

Will Galen
07-08-2008, 06:15 PM
The trades become official when the NBA front office approves them. That should be sometime tomorrow, but I've read it could be the tenth because there's a lot of contracts the NBA has to look at due to all the trades.

Ownagedood
07-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Im guessing it will be in the area of 9 A.M. to Noon when it is announced.. Then they will have a press conference as soon as possible.. Just my guessing.. Seems to make sense to me..

Justin Tyme
07-08-2008, 06:28 PM
The trades become official when the NBA front office approves them. That should be sometime tomorrow, but I've read it could be the tenth because there's a lot of contracts the NBA has to look at due to all the trades.

I read somewhere last week the samething.

Roaming Gnome
07-08-2008, 06:56 PM

In an interview with JMV (1260am) Conrad Brunner mentioned an announcement could come as late as the 10th due to the amount of time it takes the league and it's lawyers to go over all the trade activity of the draft.

duke dynamite
07-08-2008, 07:49 PM
In an interview with JMV (1260am) Conrad Brunner mentioned an announcement could come as late as the 10th due to the amount of time it takes the league and it's lawyers to go over all the trade activity of the draft.
Ugh, I was wanting to celebrate tomorrow.

:cry: