PDA

View Full Version : Summer League

OTD
07-07-2008, 07:59 PM
How can I find where the game is on the computer, I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks

duke dynamite
07-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Orlando Magic Website.

The bottom-left of the page, where it says "WATCH LIVE"

or just click here everyday at 3PM EST

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live/nba/11191/300_nba-orlandmagic_060502.asx&video=blank&nbasite=magic

Kemo
07-07-2008, 09:07 PM
been watching the game for about a half hour now... and I swear... these announcers on here have been slamming Shawne Williams , about every chance they get... I have heard at least 5 different comments about him being "lazy" or not showing any interest.... or other jokes about his attention span (or lack thereof) ..lol

geeze I wonder what's up with that?

These 2 announcers (or jokers rather) seem like jackasses though......

Final score today

Home 74
vs
Guests 86

aero
07-07-2008, 10:41 PM
is it the same guys that we all sent in emails to last year making fun of them...and then they tried their best to think of some good come backs ?

Shade
07-07-2008, 10:58 PM
been watching the game for about a half hour now... and I swear... these announcers on here have been slamming Shawne Williams , about every chance they get... I have heard at least 5 different comments about him being "lazy" or not showing any interest.... or other jokes about his attention span (or lack thereof) ..lol

Final score today

Home 74
vs
Guests 86

Those announcers are going to be visited by three PDers tonight -- the "ghosts" of @$$-kickings Past, Present, and Future. :mad: :security:

Robertmto
07-07-2008, 11:32 PM
Those announcers are going to be visited by three PDers tonight -- the "ghosts" of @$$-kickings Past, Present, and Future. :mad: :security:

dibs on present

317Kim
07-08-2008, 12:15 AM
Future.

The announcers are horrible. They were complete jerks last year. I wonder why they didn't get new ones. I know it's Summer League, but respectable announcers aren't too much to ask for right?

underwave
07-08-2008, 01:28 AM
they were just joking. guys sitting there watching a summer leagues game for about 6hours. that ain't funny at all. besides, i heard they don't even get paid.
wish they shoot with better camera next year. hard to tell who's who.

andreialta
07-08-2008, 03:03 AM
haha, yeah those guys are bored!! talking about CROCS as basketball shoes. wtf! haha

Shawne Williams didn't dominate today as i would expect him to..

we'll see tomorrow, DERICK ROSE! haha

MagicRat
07-08-2008, 09:54 AM

Final score today

Home 74
vs
Guests 86

I assume they were talking about Sean Williams of the Nets? Although I read they cracked on Shawne Williams, too. Maybe they just don't like guys named Shawn William, no matter how you spell it..........:whoknows:

MagicRat
07-08-2008, 09:54 AM
http://www.nba.com/magic/multimedia/dantegalanteshow.html

underwave
07-08-2008, 10:21 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/d5/fullj.dd84ed9412191f5c86a30ef9074e16d4/dd84ed9412191f5c86a30ef9074e16d4-getty-81648628fm011_pacers_okc.jpg

during the season, since i can't watch watch the games though i want to(live in s.korea and there's only boston games scheduled to be broadcasted), i checked the yahoo photos regularly to see the pacers game photo. most of them was awful. seriously there wasn't a single picture that gave me a 'wow', 'cool' look at all.('maybe photographers doesn't like pacers' that's how i thought, at FIRST) even the pacemates looked... well i can't say it. however after watching(thanks for the FREE live broadcasting!) the IND vs. OKC match i went to check some photos and saw the picture. well it really made my 2hours before sleep 'depressing'. why can't i see a photo of pacers that makes me happy? i don't know whether it's because of the boring SL game, the conspiracy of the photographers or just a plain coincidence. bayless's upset face(though some fans here told me it's purely because he got slipped), during the season photos and last years draft photo of stanko's smile upside downed when taking the photo wearing pacers hat(i remember some fans here making fun of it. well, including me though. i tried to find the photo but couldn't). is really that bad to be a pacers? or am i going to far by myself, going crazy?:crazy: