PDA

View Full Version : Harrison works out for Celtics

Cherokee
07-04-2008, 09:53 AM
David Harrison is looking for a job. http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors

Hicks
07-04-2008, 10:33 AM
It's as if he thinks he won't be back!

dgranger
07-04-2008, 10:54 AM
That would be good for him. That would be a job that he would only be needed for 2 minute mop up duty. If he plays his cards right he wont be fouled out by then.

Mourning
07-04-2008, 11:27 AM
It's as if he thinks he won't be back!

:pray: :bowdown:

rexnom
07-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Celtics would be a good fit, actually. If he can develop into a rotation player anywhere, it's in Boston under KG's tutelage and watchful eye. KG could teach him to channel that anger into productivity.

Mourning
07-04-2008, 11:47 AM
I think he's more likely to knock David to the ground if he makes one of his major screw ups and isn't doing what KG has been telling him to do for sometime...

Either way, I could care less, I'm just happy he's on his way out of here. I liked him his first year. After that... not at all. I had a little hope early this season, but that quickly slid away.

NuffSaid
07-04-2008, 11:55 AM
Miami might actually be a better fit for him. They've got Zo and a 1-yr rookie named Joel Anthony as their primary Centers, and Mark Blount and Earl Barron as their combo F-C. With Shaq now gone to Phoenix, the Heat need all the help they can get under the basket.

LG33
07-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Boston will win the championship.

ABADays
07-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Oh man, I hope he makes it. Would help put an end to this Boston/New England championship streak.

Jose Slaughter
07-04-2008, 08:04 PM
Boston will win the championship.

First Scot Pollard then David Harrison

Whats the world coming to.

Shade
07-04-2008, 08:34 PM
David, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Shade
07-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Oh man, I hope he makes it. Would help put an end to this Boston/New England championship streak.

Harrison to the Celtics, and Artest to the Lakers. :plot:

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Kegboy
07-04-2008, 08:51 PM

You're on to something Shade. All our years of misfortune can be avenged, we just need to seed our problem children at strategic points around the league. You might not think Toronto's that important, but JO can single-handedly kill professional basketball in Canada. How can Stern put teams in Europe when both Canadians team fail? Hit him where it hurts, brilliant!

:evillaugh:

Doddage
07-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I would love Artest on the Lakers.

grace
07-05-2008, 04:14 PM
You might not think Toronto's that important, but JO can single-handedly kill professional basketball in Canada. How can Stern put teams in Europe when both Canadians team fail? Hit him where it hurts, brilliant!

It might take ten years, but Pacers fans will finally get their revenge. :plot:

duke dynamite
07-05-2008, 05:32 PM

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

I never made a boom. :laugh:

Mourning
07-05-2008, 05:48 PM
You're on to something Shade. All our years of misfortune can be avenged, we just need to seed our problem children at strategic points around the league. You might not think Toronto's that important, but JO can single-handedly kill professional basketball in Canada. How can Stern put teams in Europe when both Canadians team fail? Hit him where it hurts, brilliant!

:lol:

travmil
07-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Wanna know what's really funny? When I first saw this thread title, I thought to myself "what is Marvin doing working out for the C's?". That's how far David Harrison has slid out of my mind, I forgot he even existed for a minute.

Bball
07-07-2008, 12:28 PM
If the Celtics can get Harrison then they would certainly have to be considered a title contender next year... Oh wait... nevermind...

-Bball