PDA

View Full Version : "Abusement?" LOL

Hicks
01-17-2004, 09:20 PM
:laugh: I wonder which player said that to AJ.

indygeezer
01-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Reggie...AJ said he wouldn't name names but he really respected the guy "but damn...abusement?"...it had to be Uncle Reggie.

MSA2CF
01-17-2004, 11:47 PM
Maybe it was Ronnie. He does say some weird things...and sing some crazy shiite.

Hicks
01-17-2004, 11:49 PM
For some reason I thought it might be JO. :laugh:

indygeezer
01-17-2004, 11:51 PM
Speaking of Ronnie...does he seem to be a bit out of focus the last couple of nights? He seems a bit...slow?...out of sinc? I dunno, perhaps a change in medication has been made?

Or is it my imagination?

MSA2CF
01-17-2004, 11:52 PM
Speaking of Ronnie...does he seem to be a bit out of focus the last couple of nights? He seems a bit...slow?...out of sinc? I dunno, perhaps a change in medication has been made?

Or is it my imagination?

I think it's the ringing still reverberating in his ears from when he tried to sing to Paul Pierce.

DisplacedKnick
01-17-2004, 11:58 PM

Or is it my imagination?

His defense was outstanding though - especially against Jefferson in the second half. Really had him frustrated. The refs were letting him pretty much body and grab him all he wanted. A couple of times I thought RJ was gonna lose it.

The thumb probably didn't help. He fumbled a couple of balls the 2nd half I don't think he normally would have.

Ragnar
01-18-2004, 12:40 AM
I missed something what was the abusement comment about?

Hicks
01-18-2004, 10:16 AM
I missed something what was the abusement comment about?

Half-Time segment on WB4. The new girl that works in studio played HORSE/interviewed Anthony Johnson on the Pacers' practice court.

At ont point AJ slipped that in that he heard someone slip in the word "abusement" once and was laughing it up about that. Then he said he wouldn't tell who because he respected him.

Natston
04-27-2005, 05:23 PM
I almost forgot about abusement.... :chuckle:

Plus I wanted to join the fad of bumping old threads too... :blush: