PDA

View Full Version : Would any one be happy

OTD
06-28-2008, 05:35 PM
I set here and read how most seem to think Bird don't know what he is doing. Wonder if they were their prine again, if he drafted or traded for Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Jordan, Pipen, M Johnson, or Bird him self. Would any one be happy. Of course there are many,many more.

HeliumFear
06-28-2008, 05:39 PM
What is this? I don't even...

Robertmto
06-28-2008, 05:39 PM
what in the hell are you talking about

Hicks
06-28-2008, 06:43 PM
He's wondering if there are some people who just do not feel happy about the Pacers. Implying that we could have the greats of NBA history in their prime, and some people would still complain.

idioteque
06-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Actually it would be possible to have one (but most likely only one) of those players and still *****. Just ask LeBron James. LBJ can and probably will be an all time great someday but he has never had a supporting cast.

If Larry got lucky with the ping pong balls on one occasion, that wouldn't change the views of some fans that don't like him, nor should it. What would change the views of some fans is if LB won the ping pong balls AND surrounded that star with great supporting talent through more shrewd moves. That's what I'm HOPING the Rush trade is. LB didn't see Bayless as the right superstar for this team so he traded him for glue guys....I hope.

Plus, the world needs some pissing and moaning. Otherwise there would be no internet and you and I would be plowing some lord of manor's field.