PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with laker fans?

t-Bone
06-14-2004, 02:05 AM
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?topic=63641&forum=1&4

there are others like this on vaious laker message boards. they've been in 4 of the past 5 finals, and have won 3 of them and they
re done with the league now :unimpressed:

maybe its just a knee-jerk reaction cause they werent supposed to lose?

hell, id love if the pacers could win the east 4 of the next 5 years :)

Will Galen
06-14-2004, 02:14 AM

there are others like this on vaious laker message boards. they've been in 4 of the past 5 finals, and have won 3 of them and they

They feel entitled. Most of them are just band wagon fans and they don't know much basketball. They believe the East is least because that's what they read. They believe the Laker's are the best because that's what they read. Thus they feel outrage because they think something of their's is being stolen.

Kstat
06-14-2004, 02:17 AM
Pleease excuse me if I stop caring that the Laker fans want to take their ball and go home. I wouldn't care if the whole FRANCHISE decides to fold.

I used to respect the Lakers in the 80's, because they won and lost with class.

But now?

Phil Jaskson? Kobe Bryant? Karl Malone? Gary Payton?

Its like every ******* in basketball all in the same place at the same time.

Especially the sad sense of entitlement form the Laker FANS. Good lord they make Yankee fans look HUMBLE.

Every since Jerry West left that team has gotten REALLY full of itself.

Its about time they came back down to earth. Nobody feels sorry for them.

ABADays
06-14-2004, 02:37 PM
The problem isn't that they are getting beat - they are getting annialated.

Snickers
06-14-2004, 03:21 PM

They feel entitled. Most of them are just band wagon fans and they don't know much basketball. They believe the East is least because that's what they read. They believe the Laker's are the best because that's what they read. Thus they feel outrage because they think something of their's is being stolen.

I think you're overestimating them. ;)

SpADeD
06-14-2004, 03:25 PM
Bandwagon. That's all I have to say.

P.S. Who's your avatar t bone?

Pig Nash
06-14-2004, 03:28 PM
I know who it is! Its Anna K!

Will Galen
06-14-2004, 04:56 PM

Nope! It's Anna Iglesias. She married crooner Enrique Iglesias, (according to him,) a few weeks ago. Her rep denied the story, but she is sporting a $5.4 million pink diamond.

Source, June 14 Sports Illustrated

indygeezer
06-14-2004, 05:11 PM

Nope! It's Anna Iglesias. She married crooner Enrique Iglesias, (according to him,) a few weeks ago. Her rep denied the story, but she is sporting a $5.4 million pink diamond.

$5.4mil diamond...that's a whole lot of cleavage.

capaman
06-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Well I don't think anyone should be too shocked by this. When fans are so passionate about their team and things don't go right the refs always get blamed. In fact I can't think of a game in the Paces-Pistons series where the fans of the losing team didn't complain about the refs. I remember reading some of the comments and just shaking my head thinking "Pathetic". As an unbiased observer of the Finals, I do not have emotions to cloud the truth. The refs are not winning this series for Detroit...Detroit is just kicking the crap out of the Lakers and I for one have found this to be a very enjoyable series to watch.

Will Galen
06-14-2004, 05:41 PM

$5.4mil diamond...that's a whole lot of cleavage.

Even if I had enough money to buy a ring like that I would never do it for someone I love.

One, I'm not into status symbols. Two, where would she wear it? Which brings up the most important, a ring like that would put her in danger every second of every day.