PDA

View Full Version : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Plax80
06-26-2008, 09:45 PM
That's my last emotional reaction to any Pacer transaction until next years lottery order is determined.

Brandon Rush............what's there to say...........he's not quite as good as Kareem.

He plays the only positions on the floor that we actually already have talent at.

He can't create his own offense either.

he shoots fairly well when left completely wide open.

Jarret Jack........a nice backup PG........don't we already pay backup PGs like $10mm per year ??

Ike Diogu.........sorry you never got a chance.

Josh McRoberts...........a Carmel kid........thats NICE.

Jerryd Bayless..............I knew you had too much talent for us to take you for ourselves.

Roy Hibbert...........I thought we would take you at 11.............on second thought ; I wish we would have...............maybe someone would have taken Brandon Rush before pick #17.

Time to blow the whole thing up and start over.............maybe thats the plan and if it is ........I'll apologize to St. Larry because I thought after yesterday's trade that was the thing to do.

See if Riley will accept a Dunleavy, Ford, Foster for Marion and Blount deal...........then move Marion with Tinsley for some expirings and an 09 #1.

This just doesn't seem to be larry's thing.

Major Cold
06-26-2008, 11:02 PM
That's my last emotional reaction to any Pacer transaction until next years lottery order is determined.

Brandon Rush............what's there to say...........he's not quite as good as Kareem.

He plays the only positions on the floor that we actually already have talent at.

He can't create his own offense either.

he shoots fairly well when left completely wide open.

Jarret Jack........a nice backup PG........don't we already pay backup PGs like $10mm per year ??

Ike Diogu.........sorry you never got a chance.

Josh McRoberts...........a Carmel kid........thats NICE.

Jerryd Bayless..............I knew you had too much talent for us to take you for ourselves.

Roy Hibbert...........I thought we would take you at 11.............on second thought ; I wish we would have...............maybe someone would have taken Brandon Rush before pick #17.

Time to blow the whole thing up and start over.............maybe thats the plan and if it is ........I'll apologize to St. Larry because I thought after yesterday's trade that was the thing to do.

See if Riley will accept a Dunleavy, Ford, Foster for Marion and Blount deal...........then move Marion with Tinsley for some expirings and an 09 #1.

This just doesn't seem to be larry's thing.

Kofi?

SoupIsGood
06-26-2008, 11:04 PM
Someone lock this.

Isaac
06-26-2008, 11:08 PM
And what part of Brandon's game isn't as good as Kareem's?

Roaming Gnome
06-26-2008, 11:54 PM
Someone lock this.
Yeah.... I will, especially after someone points out how irrational the thread starter is being. Kareem better then Brandon, yeah.....whatever you say, okay.

umph...umph....umph :shrug:!!

BoomBaby31
06-26-2008, 11:54 PM
I never type this but: all your views are irrational. Why would you want Hibbert at 11 when we got him at 17? There is a reason Bayless slipped to #11. We got who we wanted plus a back up pg and another big man. Brandon Rush is better then Kareem in all aspects of the game, he is the most under-appreciated person in the draft and fits better in our two spot. Who wants a 6'3 guy at the two spot anyway? If we get a decent 4 and stay healthy, our team is going to be very good. Bird did a good job, I have a feeling most of you will be eating your words BIG TIME come this time next year.

Trader Joe
06-26-2008, 11:55 PM
Ike Diogu never got a chance cause he sucks.

duke dynamite
06-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I've dealt with this irrationality for about an hour and a half or so before the draft. Someone lock this.

Roaming Gnome
06-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Ike Diogu.........sorry you never got a chance. I guess he never got a chance at Golden State, either? Funny how they unloaded his arse after being the 9th pick shortly after he arrived there. How is it so odd that we do the same thing?