PDA

View Full Version : If only we had tanked...

Anthem
06-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Just think! If we'd thrown away the season we might have gotten a pick as high as #8. Maybe we could have gotten lucky and drafted a pick like, I don't know, Bayless?

kester99
06-26-2008, 08:40 PM
I like it when you say I told you so.

We are validated. Fight to the end. Hooah.

robocop's cousin
06-26-2008, 09:16 PM
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I liked the Bayless pick til we just traded him...damn

Plax80
06-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Just think! If we'd thrown away the season we might have gotten a pick as high as #8. Maybe we could have gotten lucky and drafted a pick like, I don't know, Bayless?

Or Brandon Rush

The Jumpshot Still Money
06-26-2008, 09:50 PM
man this can't be life

Naptown_Seth
06-27-2008, 11:38 PM
If only we had tanked last year. We could have Acie Law now and Atlanta could have Bayless this year.

But will the tankers from last year come back and say "I said that and I was really, really wrong?" Of course not, that would be rational and tanking is not a rational approach.

Shade
06-27-2008, 11:53 PM
If only we had tanked last year. We could have Acie Law now and Atlanta could have Bayless this year.

But will the tankers from last year come back and say "I said that and I was really, really wrong?" Of course not, that would be rational and tanking is not a rational approach.

You and I both know that Atlanta would not have drafted Bayless with Koufos still on the board. :-p