PDA

View Full Version : Artest changes mind again

GrangerRanger
06-26-2008, 05:16 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NBA&id=620

:hmm:

Hoop
06-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Tomorrow he'll change his mind again and decide to retire and become a fireman. :arrgh:

rexnom
06-26-2008, 05:22 PM
It's good to be a Pacer fan again.

grace
06-26-2008, 05:23 PM
Cut Ron some slack. It's hard for him to know which voice in his head he's supposed to be listening to.

JayRedd
06-26-2008, 05:28 PM
At first, I was really disappointed because I could have sworn the title of this thread was "Ron Artest Changes Name" at first glance and I was hoping he went with Tru Warier like the Ultimate Warrior did a while back...but then I saw this and was really happy again.

"I never knew so many teams would be coming after me," he wrote. "All I can say is I made a hundred degree turnaround."

CableKC
06-26-2008, 05:29 PM
What does the FA market look like this offseason?

Arenas will opt out.....who else are the Big Name FAs out there?

Thinking about it...does it matter? How many teams out there has the Salary Cap Space to sign him?

I'm guessing that a S&T for the Kings will have to be worked out if he wants to get more then the $7-8 mil that he is owed this season.

CableKC
06-26-2008, 05:33 PM
At first, I was really disappointed because I could have sworn the title of this thread was "Ron Artest Changes Name" at first glance and I was hoping he went with Tru Warier like the Ultimate Warrior did a while back...but then I saw this and was really happy again.

"I never knew so many teams would be coming after me," he wrote. "All I can say is I made a hundred degree turnaround."

:laugh: That made me chuckle. The one TRU WARIER never fails to amaze me.

Anthem
06-26-2008, 06:31 PM
So he made a hard right turn? Or a hard left?

317Kim
06-26-2008, 06:37 PM
:lol:

So, I guess Ron is an illiterate and mathematically-challenged psychopath.