PDA

View Full Version : Greenspan (IU AD) resigning at the end of the year?

Kaufman
06-26-2008, 03:06 PM
1070 reporting that Rick Greenspan will be resigning at the end of the year... stay tuned

Trader Joe
06-26-2008, 03:12 PM
:pray:

Since86
06-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Kauf, did you pick that avatar because of The Zodiac, or another reason?

Just curious. :cool:

obnoxiousmodesty
06-26-2008, 05:29 PM
Add in the fact that the NCAA has added an additional charge of 'failure to monitor' and it's been another topsy-turvy day in Bloomington.

Shade
06-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Add in the fact that the NCAA has added an additional charge of 'failure to monitor' and it's been another topsy-turvy day in Bloomington.

What a crappy day for Indy basketball fans.

PacerPete
06-27-2008, 11:42 AM
I don't understand. Why wait until EOY? Why not just go now? There isn't an assistant who can take over his job and do it no worse than he can? EOY is 6 months away? Who gives that kind of notice? I gave two weeks notice once and was fired on the spot. The football and basketball seasons are already underway (or over). IU needs this kind of transition?

Fire the guy already and let's move on. When you clean house you don't want a lingering odor for 6 months.

Shade
06-27-2008, 12:46 PM
I don't understand. Why wait until EOY? Why not just go now? There isn't an assistant who can take over his job and do it no worse than he can? EOY is 6 months away? Who gives that kind of notice? I gave two weeks notice once and was fired on the spot. The football and basketball seasons are already underway (or over). IU needs this kind of transition?

Fire the guy already and let's move on. When you clean house you don't want a lingering odor for 6 months.

I don't get it, either. It makes no sense to me whatsoever to have a lame-duck AD for half a year.

Bball
06-27-2008, 01:12 PM
I don't get it, either. It makes no sense to me whatsoever to have a lame-duck AD for half a year.

$$$ maybe??

-Bball