PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Tribute to Jermaine O'Neal

granger33
06-26-2008, 09:39 AM
JO has been my 2nd favourite player in a Pacers uniform ever.

I loved him. Behind Reggie he is the greatest.

I just got home from my game tonight!

Before the game i watched all JO mixes and was going to dedicate this game to JO.

1st half i played shocking, we were down 7 at halftime. I was probably 1/5 shooting.

I was wearing my Jermaine uniform throughout the game. Down 9 with 4 minutes left, opponents taking free throws, i stood at the middle of the court and looked up. And said to myself, "Were gonna win this 4 you JO"

Down 10 with 4 mins, i hit 3 straight 3's to draw us back to 1 point with 1:33 left.

A couple of empty posessions come and go, we have the ball with 10.8 seconds left.

I run around the screen, pull up for 3. Bamm! Game over!

I Take of my JO jersey while being lifted from my team mates and throw it in the air.

Thats for you JO!

Sorry, just had to let you guys know.

2minutes twowa
06-26-2008, 09:54 AM
JO has been my 2nd favourite player in a Pacers uniform ever.

I loved him. Behind Reggie he is the greatest.

I just got home from my game tonight!

Before the game i watched all JO mixes and was going to dedicate this game to JO.

1st half i played shocking, we were down 7 at halftime. I was probably 1/5 shooting.

I was wearing my Jermaine uniform throughout the game. Down 9 with 4 minutes left, opponents taking free throws, i stood at the middle of the court and looked up. And said to myself, "Were gonna win this 4 you JO"

Down 10 with 4 mins, i hit 3 straight 3's to draw us back to 1 point with 1:33 left.

A couple of empty posessions come and go, we have the ball with 10.8 seconds left.

I run around the screen, pull up for 3. Bamm! Game over!

I Take of my JO jersey while being lifted from my team mates and throw it in the air.

Thats for you JO!

Sorry, just had to let you guys know.

Sounds more like Reggie in the Garden than JO. Congrats on the great game.