PDA

View Full Version : OMG, I have located Shade's Webcam online......

Gyron
06-25-2008, 12:06 PM
http://www.watchmedance.com/

Shade
06-25-2008, 12:07 PM
It's not my fault. We do what we can to get out of "the basement."

Shade
06-25-2008, 01:11 PM
That is extremely uncool, SIG.

bellisimo
06-25-2008, 01:12 PM
That is extremely uncool, SIG.

QFT!!!! :(

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey Soup -

If you post things that crash computers, cause people to lose work, and potentially might get us fired - please put a warning on it for people.

SoupIsGood
06-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Yikes, sorry. Wouldn't have posted it if I'd known it was anything more than annoying. What part crashes the computer? It just goes away for me.

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 01:39 PM
Yeah....it didn't for me.

Peck
06-25-2008, 04:17 PM
It totally destroyed my entire office computer. Whatever it was shut my entire system down and I am still waiting on the IT people to fix it. I am having to use another computer.

Does anyone one know how to fix this????

Robertmto
06-25-2008, 04:56 PM
WTF did u link SIG????

Gyron
06-25-2008, 05:21 PM
I didn't have anything to do with shutting office computers down. But I am sorry I started this thread if thats what it led to.....

bellisimo
06-25-2008, 05:46 PM
its one of those sites with unlimited pop-ups that you have to press OK....it hogs the system's memory/etc...

SoupIsGood
06-25-2008, 06:51 PM
Geez, sorry guys. I totally doesn't do that for me. Ricky just dances around the screen for a little. I thought it was funny. I had no idea it was a malicious thing.

Shade
06-25-2008, 06:56 PM
It totally destroyed my entire office computer. Whatever it was shut my entire system down and I am still waiting on the IT people to fix it. I am having to use another computer.

Does anyone one know how to fix this????

I really hope you're joking.

Task manager for the semi-win...? :shrug:

Peck
06-26-2008, 01:48 AM
I really hope you're joking.

Task manager for the semi-win...? :shrug:

I really wish I was. We are on a big server and I am connected to the system (believe me guys I am the dumbest human being alive about computers although I use them every single day):blush:

Anyway the I.T. person finally fixed it, basically it was a time bomb on my system and after so many hours it went away on it's own.

They did a sweep of the system and finally ruled it clear.

I have no idea why it affected my system so badly.

I don't blame SIG, I know he didn't mean it to be a harmful thing.

Heck it may just have been something I did.

SoupIsGood
06-26-2008, 02:22 AM
Sorry again. My browser must have some kind of auto force-out on that ****. I looked at the source code and it was horrendous. Rickrolls are generally an innocent internet "gotcha!" and I thought the flashiness of that one was amusing. Argh.

bellisimo
06-26-2008, 05:50 AM
I really wish I was. We are on a big server and I am connected to the system (believe me guys I am the dumbest human being alive about computers although I use them every single day):blush:

Anyway the I.T. person finally fixed it, basically it was a time bomb on my system and after so many hours it went away on it's own.

that is cause you think he is a human...
but in the end...he is a WOLF amongst us :-p

Shade
06-26-2008, 10:46 AM

Wow, that really, really sucks.

What I typically do is just Ctrl-Alt-Del, then go to the applications tab in task manager and shut it down from there. Granted, it kills whatever other stuff I may have open at the time, but it's better than the alternative.