PDA

View Full Version : The Wolf Game II: The Wolves Strike Back

Pages : [1] 2 3

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Standard rules to the game still apply. If you don't know what those are, feel free to ask after the first story is posted.

Roles were selected using a random number generator. This was to eliminate any personal or grouping biases that may have existed on my part.

Further additions:

1) No voting for yourself during town votes.

2) Your posted vote is the vote that counts - no PMing me with your "real" vote.

3) For strategy purposes, anything said in the story has no use in figuring out people's roles. I will include people in the various stories, time permitting, and some of what they do may seem suspicious. There is no attempt at revealing actual roles in the stories. Anything there is just for entertainment value. Having said that, I will not avoid talking about people who are not human - so there should be nothing to gain by trying to apply any stories to determining roles.

4) There are 4 wolves in this game. There is one seer and one angel. No wolf can be a seer or angel, and vice versa. The angel cannot be the seer, and vice versa.

5) Once you're killed, stop posting in the thread. Do not PM with anyone still alive regarding the game.

6) I reserve the right to further rule changes or additions if the situation arises requiring them.

List of People Still Alive:

9) Indy
13) Robertmo
14) Arcadian
15) The Toxic Avenger
16) Newman8r
17) Suaveness

List of People Killed:
1) RoboDoug - Eaten, night 1! Human(ish).
2) RoboKegboy - Eaten, night 1! Human(ish).
3) Intridcold - Hung, day 1! Human.
4) DisplacedKnick - Hung, day 2! Wolf.
5) Raskolnikov - Eaten, night 2! Human.
6) Pig Nash - Killed, day 3! Human.
7) Since86 - Eaten, night 3! Human.
8) Naturallystoned - Killed, day 4! Wolf.
9) Shade - Eaten, night 4! Human.
10) Gyron - Hung (like a chipmunk), day 5! Human.
11) Bellisimo - Eaten, night 5! Angel.
12) SoupIsGood - Hung, day 6! Wolf.
13) Hicks - Eaten, night 6! Seer.
14) Hoop - Hung, day 7! Human.
15) Indy - Eaten, night 7! Human.

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Our story begins on a cold, dark, winter evening. The year is 1546. In a little town nestled in some quiet, lonely hills is our cast of characters – none realizing what will soon befall them.
<o></o>
Epilogue:
<o></o>
The first thing any of them saw was an almost too brief glimmer of red eyes in the distance. As their boat made its way to the shore of this new, distant land – they saw those eyes. The chilling, terrifying glint of red in an otherwise pitch black sea of trees. Dismissed as just a trick of the light, it should have been the first signal to all aboard that their journey should not have ended here.
<o></o>
Months before, they had left their homes. While none knew much about any of the rest, they all had one thing in common – a need to escape where they had spent most of the lives. Whether because of persecution for crimes against humanity, like the one called “Gyron”, or because they were assumed to be some sort of witch, like the one who between fits of number counting called himself “newman8r”, they all had reason to seek a new life. Of course, none of them had bothered to realize that traveling halfway across the world with a ship of 18 guys and 2 asexual robots was a poor survival strategy, but who can fault them? They were desperate and alone.
<o></o>
“Hello?!?”, shouted Hicks as the boat came onto shore. “Is anyone there? I need to find something called ‘the internet’.”
<o></o>
“Did anyone else see that? What was it? Was it a sheep? God I hope it was a sheep. Does anyone else know what it’s like to be in love? Are there sheep here? Can a person really love a sheep? I really...” Suaveness’ incessant rambling was cut off by a sharp blow to the head. RoboKegboy and RoboDoug had been programmed to not only protect the villagers from outside threats, but threats to basic decency. Sheep-man love was certainly the latter.
<o></o>
While Arcadian and Bellisimo unloaded the ship, the rest began to explore. They needed to find a suitable area to build their new community.
<o></o>
“Wait a second”, said Since86 as he was but a few hundred yards from the shore. “We should build right here. It’s close to the water, close to our supplies, and it’s on high ground – we can make sure Robertmto doesn’t try to run off again.”
<o></o>
So they built their small community on that quiet hill in this new land. They built a town square, a town store – and even a town brothel. They took turns dressing up as women and standing in the small window, beckoning one another into the.....well, that’s a story for a different day and a different forum.
<o></o>
About 8 months after they landed, their lives changed forever – though few of them knew at the time....
<o></o>
As Indy was walking to pick some fresh berries from the shrubbery outside of town, he saw that the gate was slightly ajar. He peaked around the gate – it should have never been open! RoboKegboy and RoboDoug should have been standing right outside! As he looked outside, he was shocked by what he saw. It was Pig Nash! Dressed like a schoolgirl, running around the meadow singing “I’m a little teapot!”
<o></o>
This, of course, was perfectly normal. But what he saw at his feet horrified him so much that wet his adult cloth diaper. RoboKegboy and RoboDoug were ripped to shreds! Their torsos had enormous bite marks, bite marks big enough that it could not have simply been Raskolnikov on a drunken bender! There were patches of gray fur everywhere – fur that looked almost wolf-like. Could a pack of wolves have done this?
<o></o>
As Indy turned around to close the gate and run and tell the others, he saw something carved in the gate. It looked like a message. It said – “We’re heeeeeeeeeeeere. PS – There’s a shortage of chairs. Yeah.”
<o></o>
Indy ran and rang the town bell. Everyone gathered in the square, including Pig Nash in all his pigtailed glory. The Toxic Avenger was a little late to arrive, but this was of no surprise to anyone. Better that Toxic finish putting the lotion on his skin than getting the hose again!
<o></o>
The townsfolk knew there was danger amongst them. Those eyes they had seen that first night – they never should have stayed here. Those weren’t some mere animal; they were werewolf eyes! They decided that while there was still some light out, they must vote to hang one of their compatriots.
<o></o>
But who would they hang? They must vote, and quickly!

Arcadian
06-17-2008, 11:22 AM
I vote intridcold. Got to be someone.

N8R
06-17-2008, 11:23 AM
it is every so hard to pick at random for the first wolf to die. Anyone feel like dying?

Humans UNITE

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 11:35 AM
******* it, why am I always just a regular human?

I vote Hoop.

Major Cold
06-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Well i would defend myself, but I have nothing to go on. So shoot blindly...I mean wisely.

Shade

Hicks
06-17-2008, 11:45 AM
I was going to vote randomly, seeing no other choice. But then Rasko uttered the most peculiar thing, "Why am I always just a regular human?" Foolish, or dangerous. Either way, an obvious tie-breaker for my otherwise chaotic choice of whom to hang. I vote for Rakolnikov.

Major Cold
06-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Dear diary,

My putt-putt business lost it's best customers today. RoboKegboy and RoboDoug both were attacked by creatures. Their records are unfathomable. Especially Robodoug's record on the 11th hole. No other human or android could bank off of the sheep's rectum like Robodoug (even though Suave just played hole 11 18 times to hit that continually).

I have decided to add more to the first three holes. It is as easy as Shade's mother. Whom I have not seen in awhile.

More Later,
I

SoupIsGood
06-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Four wolves? Agh.
The first vote is such a *****. I'll vote for Hicks.

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 11:50 AM
I change my vote to Hicks.

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 11:53 AM
No wait, I see Soup voted Hicks already. I stick with Hoop in that case. Don't wanna go and make myself suspicious...

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Cause I'm the taxman....yeahea I'm the taxman (a regular human taxman).

Hicks
06-17-2008, 11:56 AM
Rasko continues to suggest his guilt......

The Toxic Avenger
06-17-2008, 11:56 AM
[OoC] This happened really fast... and technically it's my first time playing so bear with me... I'm still trying to get the hang of it...

Also Lotion? Just icky...[OoC]

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Rasko continues to suggest his guilt......
Yes, I'm a wolf, but I'm not after your meat, I'm after your money...

Gyron
06-17-2008, 12:08 PM
A first vote of this kind would be a guess. I mean we barely know each other even after having lived together for over 8 months.

The person called Suaveness seems to have an affinty for sheep. And as I recall from grade school, wolves love sheep. So my first vote goes to Suaveness.

The Toxic Avenger
06-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Rasko is acting weird but that worked for Btown pretty well last game... I'm not convinced just yet.

IntridCold - Arcadian
Hoop - Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov - Hicks
Hicks - SiG

Kinda Suspicious that Four people have already voted within two hours of the games start... and for four different people?

Hmmm. Very interesting...

Just a thought. Thats all.

Late edit: Sauveness - Gyron
Well, now that theory is all shot to heck... my vote still to come.

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Current Vote Tally:

Intridcold, 1 - (Arcadian)
Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
Raskolnikov, 1 - (Hicks)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)

DisplacedKnick
06-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Yeesh - decisions, decisions.

Rasko's trying the old Innocence by Admission ploy but I'm not buying it. Got nothing any better to go on.

My vote's for Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 12:29 PM
That's right, TA, I'm just a weird, regular human...come on, DK, tell me you're kidding.

Stupid humans.

Arcadian
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
...I was beginning to question the wisdom of boarding this boat eight months ago. The mysterious tip I received that the person responsible for my parents death was on board seemed a ruse to throw me off the trail. But this morning upon finding the destroyed robots I see the events that lead to my parents death beginning again. And more importantly the word CROATOAN was carved on the tree...

bellisimo
06-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I'll see how things unfold and analyze then cast my vote.

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 12:57 PM
"Bring me a shubbery!" I shouted to myself as I ran towards the edge of town to collect the berries.
As I reached the edge of town, the sight I seezy made me tum-tum go queasy. Robodeezy and Robokeezy all torn to peezies. I ran to the town beezy.
Damn it, I hate when my thought breaks down like that. I really need to stop going to Gyron's opium den every morning.
Apparently we have werewolves. I have no idea who they could be, but apparently Raskolnikov keeps telling everyone who will listen that he is human which is suspicious, but I don't think hes that dumb to draw undue attention to himself. I shall go make another round of the town to see what everyone else thinks. Perhaps I will stop by Gyron's opium den for a quick smokesky with Pig Neezy and NaturallyStoned. I don't even know why he goes there to be honest. Seems like a waste of money to me.
-From the Journal of Indy

Hicks
06-17-2008, 12:58 PM
I agree Rasko's being over the top, but if he's not fooling us, he's not fooling anybody because the real wolves already know each other.

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 01:06 PM
I vote newman8r.

The Toxic Avenger
06-17-2008, 01:13 PM
For the Sake of being fair, aka "UnFair" to all I vote Arcadian. I don't want any blood on my hands and I doubt 5 people will go to a coin toss.

Sorry Cajun. Got to vote for somebody and you were First to post, First to vote.

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Are there coinflips in this game?

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Current Vote Tally:

Raskolnikov, 2 - (Hicks, DisplacedKnick)
Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Newman8r, 1 - (Indy)
Arcadian, 1 - (The Toxic Avenger)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)

Yet to vote: Pig Nash, Shade, Bellisimo, Hoop, Since86, naturallystoned, Robertmto, Newman8r, Suaveness

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 01:16 PM
Are there coinflips in this game?

In the event of a tie. Otherwise, no.

DisplacedKnick
06-17-2008, 01:24 PM
From DK's Journal:

To the Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Roman Apostolic Church, Pope Paul III,

My beloved father, it is as you feared when you asked that I find my way onto this vessel. This company is indeed evil - or at least evil is among them.

On leaving our shores the crew immediately sank into depravity. Some yearned openly for sheep while others took their solace in opium.

Perhaps some among them are not wholly lost yet the actions of most have opened the gateway into hell.

A demon is among us. This very day two of the most upstanding members of this company were found, their bodies cruelly torn open. It is inconceivable, yet undeniable that the creature who did this foul deed is one of us. They say it is a werewolf - one who can walk as a man by day, yet slinks about on all fours at night.

And so, in order to find the evil creature, we must vote on who among us to hang. I would prefer torture myself but I am no Inquisitor and some fool made up a term about "cruel and unusual punishment" - complete rubbish. I am certain I can recall the building plans well enough from my training to build a rack.

I have voted for the one whose protestations of innocence are loudest. I pray that God grant me the wisdom not to choose wrongly.

I shall maintain this journal until my return, or until another ship comes, so that it may bear witness to the evil that may befall man when he forswears the loving embrace of the Church for that of sheep.

Pig Nash
06-17-2008, 01:46 PM
For personal reasons, I would like to vote for Shade, or naturallystoned. But I've seen nothing in the thread to convince me that they're wolves. So I'll wait until some of the game plays out more. And btw, woot I get to play!

Pig Nash
06-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Btown, your vote tally is off. SIG voted for Hicks.

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Btown, your vote tally is off. SIG voted for Hicks.

Oops. Is the edited tally above now correct?

Pig Nash
06-17-2008, 02:11 PM
I think so.

bellisimo
06-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Dear Diary,

I hate having to write my thoughts to a bunch of green leaves...if only technology was advanced in this forsaken land...
I'm stuck with a bunch of ungrateful egoists who have nothing better to do than to talk about sheep and other mumbo jumbo...which left me to uncarry all the goods from the boat to the land...i hate this timeline...there is no toilet paper...everyone smells bad...and top it off we're stuck with these clothes made out of wool...speaking of wool...as if the stink of the comrades wasn't enough there are now gossips going around that we're hunted by wolves...why do i have this love for my fellow mankind to save them when all they want to do is kill each other? so many questions...so little answers...

Natston
06-17-2008, 02:30 PM
For personal reasons, I would like to vote for Shade, or naturallystoned.

:confused:

Natston
06-17-2008, 02:39 PM
When I assumed a high ranking position in my family's haberdashery business, I was less than thrilled. Yet, when I had the opportunity to get away from the homeland and start up a new store, I was thrilled. Of course this was before I found out that no women were going to make the trip...

Anyway, I'm awaiting the new shipment of wares due sometime any day, but I've also been waiting for 6 months. I always get excited about ribbons and buttons.

The very Heterosexual Haberdasher,
Nathan Stone

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 02:39 PM
The current vote tally is going to get us nowhere. So I will change my vote to Raskolnikov, but I really don't think he's a wolf. Just too obvious for a creature of the night to put himself out in front of anyone with pleas of innocence, but unfortunately I fear that if we all vote in singular blocks it will be night fall before we even have the chance to hang a wolf, and then we'll be screwed.

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 02:41 PM
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Current Vote Tally:

Raskolnikov, 3 - (Hicks, DisplacedKnick, Indy)
Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)

Yet to vote: Pig Nash, Shade, Bellisimo, Hoop, Since86, naturallystoned, Robertmto, Newman8r, Suaveness

Since86
06-17-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm hungry, and I see a nice piggy. I wonder if hanged tastes just as good as pulled pork.

Pig Nash gets my vote.

Natston
06-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Honestly, Raskolnikov doesn't seem to be a wolf and I'm suspicious of the bandwagon forming around him. I'll go with The Toxic Avenger...

The new guy always gets a role.

Robertmto
06-17-2008, 02:57 PM
Everyone is so awkward in this town, it confuses me. Liek Leon Powe's playing time. I vote Intricold

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Current Vote Tally:

Raskolnikov, 3 - (Hicks, DisplacedKnick, Indy)
Intridcold, 2 - (Arcadian, Robertmto)
Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)
Pig Nash, 1 - (Since86)
The Toxic Avenger, 1 - (naturallystoned)

Yet to vote: Pig Nash, Shade, Bellisimo, Hoop, Newman8r, Suaveness

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Who is this Leon POwe you speak of? And what is "playing time"?

Oh no! My ox Rupert and my cow btowncolt are on the loose again! I need to round them up before suaveness mistakes one of them for a sheep!

Robertmto
06-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Leon Powe is a local boy. Playing time is what the kids call their "entertainment"

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 03:02 PM
Leon Powe is a local boy. Playing time is what the kids call their "entertainment"

Is he the one Gyron uses as his opium mule?

Robertmto
06-17-2008, 03:03 PM
Is he the one Gyron uses as his opium mule?

proably, he's carried quite a load before.

Pig Nash
06-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Alright, I'm gonna vote for intridcold, I'm wary of players who are voting for someone that hasn't voted.

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 03:07 PM
God I have no idea who to vote for. I rescind my vote for Raskolnikov though. I think I'm going to go in a different direction.

I vote intridcold. Only something truely cruel would vote to hang such a decrepid and an incompetent town fool as Shade.

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 03:09 PM
(Sorry for the constant updates, but there are a lot of players and people change their votes so I want to make sure the count is correct.)

Current Vote Tally:

Intridcold, 4 - (Arcadian, Robertmto, Pig Nash, Indy)
Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)
Pig Nash, 1 - (Since86)

Yet to vote: Shade, Bellisimo, Hoop, Newman8r, Suaveness

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 03:13 PM
The updates are appreciated.

Shade
06-17-2008, 03:27 PM
I awoke this morning to find that our beloved asexual robots, RoboDoug and RoboKegboy, were both brutally murdered in the night. Understandably, the townspeople want blood for oil. The question is, how does one condemn another to death while knowing so little?

My first impulse was to point the finger at Suaveness, but neither 'bot is a sheep, and Suaveness typically doesn't "kill" his prey. Though I'm sure some wish he had instead.

Arcadian aroused suspicion from me as well with his swift and timely accusation of Intridcold. As it is unlikely that any humans know the identities of the wolves, yet the wolves probably know the identities of the humans, why would a human be so quick to be willing to condemn another to death? Could he be a wolf, or just a ruthless human?

Intridcold was the first, and so far only, one to point the accusatory finger in my direction. Thus, he is either a wolf or a misguided human. Or he's still just angered that I stole MaRedd from him.

I am a human. That is all I know, and for now, I am the only one I can trust. And though I hesitate to point the finger at anyone at this juncture, I fear that everyone will call for my blood if I refuse to cast a vote.

At this point, I will return the cruel favor bestowed upon me and vote for Intridcold. If he hangs, and was human, I do indeed regret it. But one shouldn't get all up in one's Kool-Aid and expect to walk away unharmed. Jerk.

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 03:33 PM
He's not angry that you stole MaRedd from him, but rather that you then let her escape. Lord knows she was enough woman for you two to share.

The Toxic Avenger
06-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Honestly, Raskolnikov doesn't seem to be a wolf and I'm suspicious of the bandwagon forming around him. I'll go with The Toxic Avenger...

The new guy always gets a role.

:( Noooooooo... (Sad Face!)

Don't hate the new guy... "Guy" being the operative word

Arcadian
06-17-2008, 03:49 PM
I wasn't trying to kill anyone. Just throwing out a name. Voting for someone with votes already though is trying to kill someone. I change my vote to Robertmto. Final answer.

Suaveness
06-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Bring out the sheeeeep, oh, bring out the sheeeep. Little bo peeeeep is a wonderful sheeeeep. I need my sheeeep. Bah bah bah, you pretty sheeeep. Mmm. Sheep. *shudder*

Who stole my sheeeep? WHO STOLE MY SHEEEEP? I WANT MY SHEEEEP!

I shall punish those who steal my sheeep. Did Toxic Avenger steal my sheep? Did SIG steal my sheep? I vote that DK stole my sheeeeeeep!

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Current Vote Tally:

Intridcold, 4 - (Robertmto, Pig Nash, Indy, Shade)
Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)
Pig Nash, 1 - (Since86)
Robertmto, 1 - (Arcadian)
DisplacedKnick, 1 - (Suaveness)

Yet to vote: Bellisimo, Hoop, Newman8r

Robertmto
06-17-2008, 04:23 PM
I wasn't trying to kill anyone. Just throwing out a name. Voting for someone with votes already though is trying to kill someone. I change my vote to Robertmo. Final answer.

correct my name or forever b shunned!!!

The Toxic Avenger
06-17-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't think newman8r will be voting anytime soon. He works nights and sleeps during the day so my guess is that he wont be awake until 8:00ish. Not a guarantee mind you... just a recollection. It might come down to B-mo and Hoop.

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 04:30 PM
We're going to wait at least 24 hours from when the vote opened - everyone should be able to vote in the first round. The first 15 people just have been online today.

DisplacedKnick
06-17-2008, 04:47 PM
From the Journal of DK

I was confronted today by a strange man known as Suaveness. He accused me of stealing his sheep. I tried to explain to him that I am a Dominican, not a Franciscan or Benedictine and so do not lust after sheep. However he would not listen and reviled me with curses before departing.

I do not believe he is a wolf - simply insane with the wool-lust.

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 04:53 PM
I wish DK was a priest in the new order of the Jesuits. They are much cooler.

DisplacedKnick
06-17-2008, 05:07 PM
I wish DK was a priest in the new order of the Jesuits. They are much cooler.

Ignatius is a sheep-lover too.

Not me (well, except for that once but all boys experiment in seminary school).

bellisimo
06-17-2008, 05:10 PM
i just realized that Anthem is not playing in this game? :(

this is a quick summary of the actions for this round so far...

arcadian votes for intrid
rasko votes hoop
intrid votes shade
hicks votes rasko
SIG votes Hicks
rasko changes to Hicks
rasko changes to hoop
gyron votes suave
dk votes rasko
indy votes newman
toxic votes arcadian
indy changes to rasko
since votes for pig
natural votes for toxic
robert votes for intrid
pig votes for intrid
indy changes to intrid
shade votes for intrid
arcadian changes to robertmto
suave votes for DK
bellisimo votes for intrid

Arcadian
06-17-2008, 05:16 PM
Dominicans! We just get here and the foreigners start trying to over run us. I shall begin patrolling the streets at night for three distinct yet perhaps related reasons 1) to watch the movements of the wolves. 2) search for my parents' murder 3) protect the town from immigrants taking our hat making and putt putt course jobs.

bellisimo
06-17-2008, 05:19 PM
people that voted together

1) pignash, shade, indy, robertmto, BellisiMo

2) hicks, DK

people that voted alone

suave, gyron, soup, rasko, since, naturallystoned, arcadian, toxic avenger, intrid

Suaveness
06-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Ignatius is a sheep-lover too.

Not me (well, except for that once but all boys experiment in seminary school).

Go Forth and Set the World on Fire! Or my burning loins!

SHEEEEEP!

bellisimo
06-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Intrid looks like the first human to get hung...

if he turns out to be a wolf - Arcadian is going to have a hard time convincing the mob as to why he changed his vote...

I shall vote for Intrid to find out what they both are.

Hicks
06-17-2008, 05:24 PM
How did I vote together, exactly?

bellisimo
06-17-2008, 05:26 PM
How did I vote together, exactly?

when 2 or more people vote for the same person - they are accounted as voting together. :)

its just some stats i use to keep track of how people behave...sometimes it helps sometimes it doesnt. :)

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Current Vote Tally:

Intridcold, 5 - (Robertmto, Pig Nash, Indy, Shade, Bellisimo)
Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Shade, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)
Pig Nash, 1 - (Since86)

Yet to vote: Hoop, Newman8r

bellisimo
06-17-2008, 05:34 PM
dear diary,

i still seem to be dealing with jetlag as i can't get adjusted to the new time zone...hence i'm off to sleep earlier than others...i just hope that i can wake up to see another day...

Major Cold
06-17-2008, 06:31 PM
I can assure you that I am no wolf. The reason I voted for Shade is because I did not want to second vote for someone and draw negative attention. If I die then you know that others have rallied in vain and others rallied to kill a human. Which wolves are killer of humans. Which I am not. May I be a sacrifice that allows you to determine the killers among us. All that I ask is for my putt-putt course be purified from the debaucher, Suave. I feel that my vote for Shade was not taken as humorous so I change my vote to B-mo. His post seems a little aloof for me. Bellismo

Major Cold
06-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Arcadian it looks like you will be the first person killed by the three wolves or a power voter, because you jumped ship when the town decided to kill an innocent man.

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 09:11 PM
Dear diary,

Taking the weird human approach seems to be a bad idea. Good thing people hate my fellow human intridcold even more than me.

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Also, I'm pretty drunk right now, so forgive me if I'm talking blabberish. I actually thought Shade was going to be the first to hang...and not that poor innocent intridcold fellow.

btowncolt
06-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Current Vote Tally:

Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Bellisimo, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)
Pig Nash, 1 - (Since86)

Yet to vote: Hoop, Newman8r

Raskolnikov
06-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah, too bad Anthem's not playing. But anyway, I'll enjoy it with the players around.

Humans can always PM me, you know.

Trader Joe
06-17-2008, 09:34 PM
I finally found Rupert and btowncolt. I believe suaveness had his way with at least one of them, but I think they liked it. They were both smoking cigarettes. Damnedest thing to see a cow smoke a cigarette.

Suaveness
06-17-2008, 10:31 PM
There's no parking in the rear

Robertmto
06-17-2008, 11:09 PM
There's no parking in the rear

TWSS

Major Cold
06-17-2008, 11:29 PM
Alright, I'm gonna vote for intridcold, I'm wary of players who are voting for someone that hasn't voted.

like I was the first to do that.

Pig Nash
06-17-2008, 11:35 PM
I didn't say you were the first, I just picked you.

N8R
06-18-2008, 01:49 AM
I appreciate you leaving the voting open Btown. I do work midnights and I am rarely getting on the computer when I wake up so most of my posting will be done during the night or in the morning around 9:00AMish.

N8R
06-18-2008, 01:52 AM
townspeepl r kiling humans. Me doesnt want to di. Peepl want Intercold to hang. me folo, Vout kast for Intridcold.

Raskolnikov
06-18-2008, 05:33 AM
Actually, Shade is awfully quiet.

Could he really be a wolf this time? Only one way to find out...

N8R
06-18-2008, 07:48 AM
i no ho teh woolfs b. Momma techd me abut woolfs wen me waz yung. Me nevr lernd ho to speell. Woolf huntin is n Newman8r blud. me fottr huntd woolfs me grandfotter huntd woolfs. Newman8r wil katch som woolfs. Me dont smel woolf blud in Intridcold, bot teh moob haz spooken and thy sacre I.Sarry Intridcold.

Major Cold
06-18-2008, 08:19 AM
Well I happen to be the scapegoat. Can we at least party? Send me to my death in a righteous way.

Raskolnikov
06-18-2008, 08:23 AM
Change your votes, people!

Intrid's not a wolf. The first who gets the most votes is never a wolf.

N8R
06-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Mamma techd me bettr. Is cahnge to Shade.

bellisimo
06-18-2008, 08:30 AM
i have a TV exhibition/conference which I will be attending for the next 3 days/nights - meaning my access to the internet will be very limited...however i will do my best to keep up with all the fiasco and chime in with my votes

Major Cold
06-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Dear Diary,

I knew I should have never left home. The looks from Pig Nash and others made me feel like a sheep in a wolves den. I am going to die, but I know that the humans are smart enough to find out who are the wolves. There is no use in denying the towns vote, but at least they could look me in the eye. It was B-mo's assumption that had many on board. Arcadian threw a vote out in a manner that I had, vicariously. But once he realized that I might hang by his initial vote, he jumped ship. That either makes him a gutless human or a stupid wolf. Either one the town does not need them. But in order to find which one, the town will sacrifice my innocence and great putt-putt course to find out who Arcadian is.

When I die I will not haunt this town. I have heard of towns that have been haunted. They had to worry about killers as much as we do here. But to sift through attention starved ghosts would cloud any towns vision.

Our fairest Lord,
My time is approaching I will no longer prevail in life. Although I have yet to keep your decrees, I come to earnestly petition my salvation. May my salvation come from you. I am but a humble man in search of the lowest putt-putt score.

Gyron
06-18-2008, 08:42 AM
:buddies:Hear Ye! Hear Ye!:buddies:

Gyron's Opium Shop now serving special Hanging Day promotions on all Opium, 15% off.

Specials only available during time of hanging on the second thursday of every third month and you must be midget native american with one eye to apply. We reserve the right to refuse service to any non human of our choosing......

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 08:49 AM
From the Journal of DK:

The time is fast approaching for the end of one of us. It appears this will be intrid.

I am troubled in my heart. My duty as a Dominican is to offer him solace and hear his confession so he might find his place in the bosom of our Lord, should such be his fate. I did not vote for him and do not know what manner of being he is, be it man or beast. If man, then he deserves all the comfort I can give.

Yet what if he is a demon? What if he truly is a wolf? Would this then profane the sacraments? Would this profane me? And, though I know such fear for my flesh is unworthy of a man of God, if wolf, would he take this opportunity to slay me?

Yet even if he has been taken, it is but his body and once this was a man. The soul of the man may yet be saved. And if he is a wolf and kills me, then it is only my flesh that is ended.

Thomas would not have hesitated. Nor shall I. Such is my duty.

btowncolt
06-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Current Vote Tally:

Hoop, 1 - (Raskolnikov)
Bellisimo, 1 - (Intridcold)
Suaveness, 1 - (Gyron)
Hicks, 1 - (SoupIsGood)
Pig Nash, 1 - (Since86)
Shade, 1 - (Newman8r)

Yet to vote: Hoop

btowncolt
06-18-2008, 09:11 AM
Okay, I'm going to close the voting at 10:30am EST. Hopefully Hoop shows up, but he hasn't been online since Monday evening...

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 09:15 AM
I represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild...
I sang to myself as I skipped towards Gyron's Opium Shop. 15% off today! What a treat! Except the cheap rapscallion only offered it to midget Indians or something like that. This is getting expensive. I fear I may have to switch to shoe polish or worse cat urine.

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 09:59 AM
From the Journal of DK:

There is a miscreant here named Gyron. He seeks to divert the residents from seeking their salvation through the poppy. However I do not believe he is a wolf, though an opium-stupor would make killing easier for them. I believe he is merely a man of low moral character.

However I have recently become aware of an opportunity. Funds will be required should I build a chapel in this wilderness. I had hoped to have grapes within two years and salable wine within three but there is a quicker path.

I go now to find cats to squeeze.

Gyron
06-18-2008, 10:02 AM
From Gyron's Ledger:

I am making progress in hooking most of the town on my goods. Hell I even have Nat. Stoned coming in regularly and he doesn't even smoke the stuff.

Now my next step is to start offering credit and when they don't pay, they will become indentured to me. My plans for becoming the one true boss in this town are underway.

The only thing I have to deal with now, is we have a pesky wolf problem. They are brutal killers as witnessed by what they did to our guards, Robodoug and Robokegboy.

I wonder if they would be interested in making some side cash. You know as "Collection Agents" for when my customers "forget" to make their payments.....Must look into this and see if I can figure out who they are.....

btowncolt
06-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Eh, Hoop's not here and we're all tired of waiting...

“Someone must hang!”, shouted Bellisimo. “Our town will not stand for these atrocities! No, these atrocities must not be stood for! It is time to end these atroci . . .”

“Right – atrocities. We get it. Thanks.”, said Raskolnikov, cutting Bellisimo off in mid-shout.

“But who do we hang”, asked Gyron. “There’s nothing to go on. Everyone here is suspicious – even me. I can’t take this pressure! I need some time off!” Gyron scurried behind Intridcold, and buried his face in his Write-By-Numbers – Novel Writing For Dummies manuscript.

Looking condescendingly down at Gyron, Intridcold said to Gyron in his usual dry, sarcastic tone, “How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Got a a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Got a, got a nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for three years? Huh? Got a, got a compelling protagonist? Yeah? Got a obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Got a story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yeah, talking about that eight months ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.”

Horrified that anyone would dare ridicule the Town Moron, the mob closed in on Intridcold. Intridcold knew his time was at an end. Catching the mob off-guard as it tried to stop Gyron’s attempts to angrily sodomize a loaf of bread cooling in a nearby window, Intridcold quickly made his way to the Town Treehouse and pulled up the ladder. For some reason not worth exploring, no one in town knew how to climb trees...

Intridcold quickly began fashioning his means of escape. Werewolf or no werewolf, his time on the Earth would not end at the hands of an angry, sexually-confused mob. He pulled out his trusty work blade and began slicing off pieces of bark. His plan was to build some sort of contraption capable of momentarily weakening God’s control of gravity. He could then hopefully take advantage of this brief lull to float far enough away that even Suave, the Town Creeper, could not find him. He began to work...

-Interlude-

No one in the mob saw where Intridcold had run off to. Unable to locate him in the surrounding area, they formed search parties to explore all corners of the town.

“Dude, where’s my Intrid?”, asked Shade.

“Yeah dude, where’s his Intrid?”, responded Robertmo. They each looked angrily at DisplacedKnick. His crazy religious scrawling had become a point of contention for the two of them.

“Verily I know not of what you speak – but I do know this: Our town has succumbed to demon spawn. We must cleanse this place or face certain death. We must find the Intridcold and string him up. Only then can we remove the curse of the werewolf from his veins!”, espoused DisplacedKnick. Shade and Robertmto hurried off to find Intridcold and bring him to mob justice. Gyron was their friend – Intridcold must be punished for what he has done!

-Return to current time-

Suddenly, from the far side of town, they all heard a shout. The mob ran and gathered at the site. Intridcold, covered in nothing but tree bark and leaves in the shape of some sort of bird-wing, had leapt from the Town Treehouse. Gyron had found him moments before. Fearing Gyron would stop eating the dirt around the tree and alert the others, Intridcold attempted to leap and fly to freedom! Glorious, horrible freedom! His attempt was of no avail – Intridcold was not free to fly these friendly skies.

Arcadian grabbed Intridcold and dragged him back to town, the rest following closely behind. Intridcold mumbled, “But I’m human! I’m always human! Ooooooh, you’ll regret this......between the sheets!” over and over again, but the mob would not be swayed. They grabbed Intridcold and hung him from the noose near the Town Chapel. They released the trap floor, and Intridcold fell through...

There was a bright flash of light.

Just some lightning in the near horizon, moving in with the storm that nightfall often brings. Intridcold was human.

As night quickly moved in, the town dispersed back to their homes. They knew the wolves would reign in the darkness. They prayed that an angel would protect them...

(All players with roles should now PM me)

Gyron
06-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Well, crap, the town killed one more of my loyal customers. And to top it all off, he was HUMAN. That will not help business.

I've heard through the grape vine(it'll be an ingenious pun in a minute, you'll see) that our town priest is looking into making some "Holy" Wine out of his crops. Maybe I can talk with him and work out a deal for some sizable donations, I can be the exclusive outlet in town for his liquids.....That might help make up for the loss of a customer, and the sure loss of another damn person tonight when the wolves stalk us all.....

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 10:18 AM
...I'm greatly disturbed that of our choice of opium pushers, sheep defilers, and foreigners who don't even pray in English that we choose to preform mob justice on an obviously human putt-putt course owner as useless as he maybe. At least his brand of recreation is good clean fun that you can take the youth group to. Even if we survive the wolves can we survive our vices...

Raskolnikov
06-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Told you so.

Let's hope the wolves don't catch the seer from the first go, and that the angel doesn't only protect himself this time...

bellisimo
06-18-2008, 10:59 AM
well intrid turned out to be a human in the end...what does this mean to everyone?

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 11:00 AM
From the Journal of DK:

It is as I feared - the village has committed a horrible crime. Yet for all that I did not vote for him, I cannot distance myself from it for I have become one of them.

We slew a Human, unjustly. Would that Bernard of Gui was here. His "Conduct of the Inquisition into Heretical Wickedness" would be invaluable in this trial. He would know who is wolf and who is not. He would deduce the truth of things.

I took the lifeless body of intridcold and performed the last rites of sacrament upon him. May his soul find peace.

And may we find safety. The wolves will forage this night. May our Father in Heaven protect us. He alone knows how very frightened I am.

bellisimo
06-18-2008, 11:03 AM
blasphemy!

another human is gone from the ranks of us...this is getting insane...maybe i should've just stayed back...i don't feel as if i could associate with anyone in this hell hole...if only there was something i could do about all of this mayhem...maybe see something...or save someone...

Gyron
06-18-2008, 11:07 AM
/waves to Bellisimo...Come on into my Parlor, I have something that will help you "see" things.....

Shade
06-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Actually, Shade is awfully quiet.

Could he really be a wolf this time? Only one way to find out...

Ask me? :flirt:

No wolf here, sorry. Though my suspicions automatically move in the direction of those who accuse me of such nonsense. :hmm:

Raskolnikov
06-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Ok, I believe you.

Hicks
06-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Just some lightning in the near horizon, moving in with the storm that nightfall often brings. Intridcold was human.

1ytCEuuW2_A

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 11:26 AM
well intrid turned out to be a human in the end...what does this mean to everyone?

That we took a blind shot in the dark and came up with nothing?

Shade
06-18-2008, 11:30 AM
Alas, it turns out our poor, misguided friend was only human. I started to suspect as much when the votes began to pile up, and then I felt even worse when he decided to change his own vote for someone else. At least I can sleep a little easier knowing that my vote was not enough to send him to the gallows by itself.

Still, RIP Intridcold. :sad:

Arcadian, one who also aroused initial suspicion from me with his willingness to cast the first stone, continued to act peculiar with his vote change once Intrid's fate was sealed.

Rasko raised my brow when he subtly accused me of foul play, but he also beseeched the town to change their votes away from Intrid. Did he do this because he was legitimately trying to save the guy, or because he knew it was too late to save him and this would help hide his true identity? Then again, he really seems to enjoy broccoli, and wolves are not exactly known for their penchant for vegetables...

Newman8r, the town mathematician, strutting his statistics and babbling about "infinity," decided late to point his finger away from the condemned and towards me at Rasko's request to save Intrid.

Not to be forgotten, there is likely to be a wolf in the group that voted to see Intridcold hang, a group which, besides yours truly, includes the likes of Pig Nash (a man with a suspiciously large amount of body hair for a human), Robertmto (the town storyteller who regales us with stories of Wizards), Indy (a good friend of mine, but perhaps he has been deceiving me all this time?), and Bellisimo (a man out of time, it would seem).

Since86
06-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Am I reliving a past life? Why do I feel like I've been in similiar situations before? What must I have done in a past life to warrant such punishment?

Why couldn't others feel the way I felt about Intricold? How could they suspect him on no evidence? Are we stuck in a snow storm, only seeing white haze in every direction? Why are there so many ropes, leading in so many different directions? Which ropes lead us astray, and which ones lead us to safety? How are we to choose?

Am I writing in my Journal?
The QuestionMaster

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 11:35 AM
blasphemy!

another human is gone from the ranks of us...this is getting insane...maybe i should've just stayed back...i don't feel as if i could associate with anyone in this hell hole...if only there was something i could do about all of this mayhem...maybe see something...or save someone...

It is said that those who seek wisdom through the Lord may be granted vision beyond that of other men. Through prayer your desires may be achieved.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 11:39 AM
Well bullocks, I thought to myself as I turned from the gallows. We had chosen...poorly. Intridcold was human all along. Many, many things for me to decipher so I headed to the opium shop to clear my head. I ordered up the Genghis Khan special and began to smoke. Many things floated through my head purple elephants, Pig Neezy floatin' on a breezy, the devil, Shade in pigtails, all the usual suspects nothing odd about these hallucinations I thought to myself. However, I was unable to find what I was truely looking for, Katharina von Bora in her skivies. Yummy. One day I will have my revenge!
I was of noble blood, but due to some, um, shall we say some devious deeds done with the Luther's wife. I was banished to this God forsaken place, and began my deep dark descent into opium use.

Natston
06-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Although we hung a human today, I take solace in the fact that I didn't vote for him. Today is a truly depressing day...

ALL CUFFLINKS MUST GO. SOME MARKED DOWN AS MUCH AS %50! WHETHER YOU YOU DESTINED TO TO BE HUNG OR EATEN, DO IT IN STYLE!

Claims that Nathan Stone's Brand Cufflinks prevent death have not been approved by the FDA.

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 12:45 PM
So far on patrol I have seen no wolves, foreigners or signs of my parents' murderer. What I have found is perhaps more horrifying. I heard a strange noise. It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to. Sheep. The sheep were screaming. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run. I took one sheep, and I ran away as fast as I could.

Since86
06-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Where were you going?

The QuestionMaster?

Natston
06-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Where were you going, Arcaclaricedian ?

Gyron
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM
From Gyron's Ledger:
As I sit on the porch of my Opium Den this evening, I expected to see shadows lurking everywhere, surely wolves out to capture their next victim. I'm hoping I see them so I can discuss using them as agents.

Instead, all I see is Arcadian, who thinks he is some kind of spy, running through town carrying a sheep under arm as though its a hand bag and no one will notice. Who knows where the hell he was going with that, but if he gets too close to suaveness's place, he may find himself in a pickle.....or being pickled....

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 01:07 PM
From The Journal of DK:

Gyron, the proprietor of the local den of iniquities, came to see me today. At first I believed he sought to corrupt me. To my surprise he offered to serve as distributor for my wine. Unfortunately, vines take time to grow and I have nothing to offer. I will keep him in mind should I seek some venture capital in the future. The rosary beads seem not to be selling at the moment.

I did try to interest him in some cat urine.

Suaveness
06-18-2008, 01:16 PM
No...NO...where is poor Greta? My dear Greta....where did my poor little sheep go? Oh curse be upon those who enter my home and steal my sheep! With furious anger I shall set forth to find who has robbed me of my essence. YOU SHALL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS, THIEF.

Meanwhile, I may have to stop by Gyron's place. Opium for my sheep? Hell yea.

Major Cold
06-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Here lies Cold
Whose fortune was mis told
Strung up with locks on his butt
All are free to play putt-putt

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Putt-putt is free now. Hurrah!

I hear that Father DisplacedKnick may be trying to make wine. I've always thought priests were more interested with playing with berries of a different sort, if you know what I mean.

Although, I also hear he has cat urine. Perhaps I shall venture to the chapel tomorrow morneezy to see how much he charges for a nice bottle of peezy.

Raskolnikov
06-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Btw, I see that a little somebody from this town hits the big 3 today. Congrats, Shade! They say life starts at 30, but let's first see if you're able to survive the next two weeks...

Arcadian
Years ago in my childhood hamlet when my parents still lived, a Spaniard and his red skinned servant wandered into town. The savage was from a people known as the Croatoan. Soon after grizzly killings began followed by vigilante justice more often than not preformed out of greed and jealous rather than defense against the wolves. I was sent away to live with my uncle while my parents stayed to fight the wolves. Eventually the wolves were killed but my parents did not survive. They were falsely accused and hanged. Their land was then taken by their accuser and that man I shall find...

Trader Joe
Man, he's only got like ten more years to live! Better hit the cat urine hard whilst he still can!

Since86
06-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Water?

Water?

Wine? Who wants some wine?

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Get your matches, get the opium, lets get higher, Gyron's got that blueberry yum yum and its that fire...

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Years ago in my childhood hamlet when my parents still lived, a Spaniard and his red skinned servant wandered into town. The savage was from a people known as the Croatoan. Soon after grizzly killings began followed by vigilante justice more often than not preformed out of greed and jealous rather than defense against the wolves. I was sent away to live with my uncle while my parents stayed to fight the wolves. Eventually the wolves were killed but my parents did not survive. They were falsely accused and hanged. Their land was then taken by their accuser and that man I shall find...

Ignatius is a Spaniard. Foppish sot, getting the Pope to approve the Jesuit order like that.

Pope's Pet. :mad:

As if we from Italy would ever forget what King Charles of Spain did to Rome and Clement. Ignatius is probably just his spy. :eek:

It wouldn't surprise me if the Spaniard who gave you so much trouble was sent by Charles, maybe even a friend of Ignatius.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:29 PM
The Jesuits are BAMFs. You other pansy orders would never go to some of the places they do.

Gyron
06-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Water?

Water?

Wine? Who wants some wine?

Wow, The first baseball game was played here! Can't wait to listen to Harry Carey.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Got a lil bit of Blueberry Yum Yum
and I neva would of thought that it could taste this goooooood
Thank God for the man who put it in my village
Its got me sayin poems I neva thought i woooouuuuld
Im feelin sorry for the silly fellows that be smokin wooood
Chop Chop, break it down for a carouser like me me me me me
Im bout to find me a wench that skeet skeet skeet skeet
Ima keep smokin till i reach my peak peak peak peak
Or till im stuck and my body feels weak weak weak weak weak
headed down to Gyron's wonderin, if he got, some moore
and if they dont then ima have ta settle fa some cat urine
and it just aint cool cuz right on afta, ima have ta gooooo
and continue on my mission fishin for tha Yum Yum but im movin sloooow

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:33 PM
Come quick I've invented a new form of poetry, I shall call it hip-hop!

Since86
06-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Wow, The first baseball game was played here! Can't wait to listen to Harry Carey.

HEY, if the moon was made of BBQ spare ribs, would you eat it?

From the Journal of Harry Carray?
The QuestionMaster?

Gyron
06-18-2008, 02:36 PM
Apparently Hip-Hop sucked as bad back then as it does now.....

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 02:40 PM
The Jesuits are BAMFs. You other pansy orders would never go to some of the places they do.

You're speaking to the order of Aquinas, the order of Torquemada, the order of Thomas Magnus who stood firm against all persecution while he showed that science and religion could exist in the same world!

We are the Inquisitors, the Defenders of the Faith. It is we who were tasked with extirpating the albigensian heresy, the Lollards and Waldensians. It is we who authored the Malleus Maleficarum, The Hammer of Witches. Papal Bulls have granted us with this task and to this task we remain true.

We maintain the purity of the Church.

The Jesuits are a bunch of foppish upstarts - why, right now there are only 60 of them and they first formed at the University of Paris in France where I am certain they learned the arts of abject cowardice and surrender quite well!

All the "we's" remind me - time to go squeeze another cat.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:42 PM
They see me rollin, they hatin'
Patrollin', try to catch me ridin' dirty!!!!!!!!

Rupert and btowncolt have been acting strange ever since their encounter with Suaveness. I hope he has not ruined my cows. I was hoping to breed the two of them and have a calf and name it Bpert.

And to think I was royalty at one point! ROYALTY I TELL YOU!

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:45 PM
You're speaking to the order of Aquinas, the order of Torquemada, the order of Thomas Magnus who stood firm against all persecution while he showed that science and religion could exist in the same world!

We are the Inquisitors, the Defenders of the Faith. It is we who were tasked with extirpating the albigensian heresy, the Lollards and Waldensians. It is we who authored the Malleus Maleficarum, The Hammer of Witches. Papal Bulls have granted us with this task and to this task we remain true.

We maintain the purity of the Church.

The Jesuits are a bunch of foppish upstarts - why, right now there are only 60 of them and they first formed at the University of Paris in France where I am certain they learned the arts of abject cowardice and surrender quite well!

All the "we's" remind me - time to go squeeze another cat.

You are a glorified witch hunter.

Gyron
06-18-2008, 02:46 PM
SWEET, We're gonna have a holy war!

Here Ye! Hear Ye!

12.37% off all Clearance Opium Products during the Holy War.

Only applicable during night hours between 3:03AM and 3:07AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays of the second week of a new moon phase. No sales to those without proper trade-in or credit. See Gyron for a store account if credit required. Supplies are limited.

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 02:50 PM
You are a glorified witch hunter.

No glory for me, I fear, for I have not been granted the rank of Inqusitor. I am simply a poor, mendicant friar, hoping to find a flock I may tend - no Suaveness - not THAT flock! - in the wilderness.

Yet I will not accept such belittlement of my Order, the Order of St Dominic, and certainly not for an upstart college fraternity no more than 10 years old led by a drunken Spaniard who fled to France out of cowardice.

Robertmto
06-18-2008, 02:51 PM
RIP Intricold

We must get these beasts

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 02:54 PM
No glory for me, I fear, for I have not been granted the rank of Inqusitor. I am simply a poor, mendicant friar, hoping to find a flock I may tend - no Suaveness - not THAT flock! - in the wilderness.

Yet I will not accept such belittlement of my Order, the Order of St Dominic, and certainly not for an upstart college fraternity no more than 10 years old led by a drunken Spaniard who fled to France out of cowardice.

The church has been presenting people with undue power like the rank of "Inquisitor" ever since they disbanded and slaughtered the Knights Templar over 200 years ago.

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 02:56 PM
The church has been presenting people with undue power like the rank of "Inquisitor" ever since they disbanded and slaughtered the Knights Templar over 200 years ago.

The Knights of the Temple were OUR order. It was that fool, Philip, who assailed the Grand Master with False accusations as he sought the Temple's funds for his foolish wars.

Gyron
06-18-2008, 03:34 PM
From Gyron's Ledger:

Maybe it's the contact high I've got this evening, or maybe not, but this night seems to crawl along slowly for me. Since the wolves are about, no one dares venture out and business has gotten much slower in the night.

The only entertainment I have had this evening, besides seeing Arc run through town with a sheep under his arm and trying to hold his pants up at the same time, is the town priest and one of my most loyal addicts lobbing insults and rotten fruits and vegetables over the wall at each other form thier respective courtyards.

I think I shall retire for the evening to my bed and wait for the inevitable screams of horror we are expecting in the morning.....I only hope it is not one of my customers....

Hicks
06-18-2008, 03:45 PM
Something horrible has happened. In our desperation, we hung a man today without any evidence to suggest he was a wolf. I am deeply concerned as to how the coming days will play out unless God favors us into finding the wolves through randomness or a slip of the tongue.

I walk to a quiet corner of town to a familiar boulder with a slanted flat top. Upon which I sit and mediate until the sun is almost down. It's not safe at night, so I am forced to retreat to my cabin. I place a heavy log in front of the door, in hopes of at least slowing down an intruder and giving myself time to awaken and defend myself, but I fear it won't save me.

btowncolt
06-18-2008, 03:53 PM
The untimely demise of the innocent intridcold weighing heavily on their hearts and minds, the townsfolk retreated to their humble abodes. Night – and fear- were quickly overcoming the few lanterns - and wits - scattered about their eerily quiet town. Even Gyron’s opium den was closed for the night. Better to face the wolves without the devil clouding your mind. A man might have a chance against these beasts, if only he has his wits!

Intridcold’s death was such a waste. Who would take his turn at the brothel? Who would cover his shift guarding Indy’s cows? Who will follow Arcadian on his search for the man who murdered Arcadian’s parents? Where were the town folks going to get another man who felt comfortable in hot pants? Will naturallystoned suddenly become a bad influence on his companions without the steadying hand of intridcold? WHO WILL PASS THE GREY POUPON?!?! Questions without answers – intridcold lies dead on the cold, wet ground.

Hours after even Suaveness had retired from his “evening play”, many of the town folks were edgily milling about. Were the really werewolves? Could they be one of the trusted few who survived the long journey across that endless ocean (unlike Anthem, may he RIP). Defensive positions were taken. Women and children – carved out of trees – were put to bed. Gyron’s diaper was long ago changed. Even Shade’s non-stop pessimistic yelling in the town square could not be heard this night.

Many a scream was heard that night. Terrified wailing floated through the thick, night fog. Would any of them survive the night? Would the wolves just take interest in the sheep, or would the scent of Suaveness on them scare the wolves away? As the morning light peered over the horizon, doors were slowly and cautiously opened. Who was the casualty? The wolves appetite for death surely had not spared them that night.

People began to gather in the town square. No one looked rested. And yet – what was this? Everyone was here! Had the wolves simply vanished back into the night? Had they no appetite for human flesh? Quiet whispers overtook the crowd.

Suddenly, bellisimo stood up. “The wolves came to me last night!”, he shouted. “But I was spared! An angel came from the night sky to save me! They were forced away, but I found the fava beans and Chianti they intended to consume with my flesh!”

The town survived the night. Now they must decide who to eliminate from their ranks – with haste – if they are to survive another.

Time to vote...

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 03:54 PM
From the Journal of DK:

My Lord and Savior, I humbly submit myself to you for forgiveness.

Today I allowed myself to be goaded into an ill exchange with one of the residents, Indy. I allowed myself the sin of pride and forgot that my role here is to aid and guide the residents in hopes that they might find their salvation.

Instead I exchanged harsh words and, I fear, may have driven him further from Christ's bosom. I fear one of us will die this night. I pray it is not Indy for I believe that, unless he is a beast, I may have endangered his soul.

I shall pray for all of us this night but especially for him. I pray above all that we all pass this night in safety. I fear that one or more of us may not.

Gyron
06-18-2008, 03:57 PM
WOW, the score one for the Angel! Woohoo!

I shall reflect on the night's happenings and decide my vote in the near future.

Raskolnikov
06-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Awesome!

I vote belli...err, I mean Robertmto.

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 04:05 PM
From the Journal of DK:

Lord and Savior, Father Allmighty, praises be sung on high! Sing hosanna's to the Lord! The night has passed (surprisingly quickly) and it seems that my prayers were answered.

The wolves came - and it is now certain that there are more than one - for Bellisimo. Yet through your intercession he was saved.

The town is happy again and while some of this joy is expressed in debauchery and lewdness, yet I am unable to deny them this moment. Not since Brother Fellatio visited the Cloister have I witnessed a group of people so uplifted in the space of a single night.

Yet danger remains. We know that the wolves stalk us and that they are members of the village by day, demonspawn killers by night. We again must vote for whom to hang. I shall pray for guidance in whom to vote for and hope that we obtain a better outcome this day.

Hicks
06-18-2008, 04:06 PM
My friends, while God was most great to us this night indeed, I fear that our fortune may soon change to darkness. In this time of great desperation I must reveal something in hopes that it may save us all.

Ever since I was a small boy, God has seemed to have..... favored me. It would happen at random, but it was as if I had the gift of divine widsom. I could see the truth, know it to be the truth, with absolutely no doubt. Every time these moments of divine clarity would strike, they never proved to be false. Not once.

Fearing persecution, I have kept this a secret from all but a very select few.

Now, in our darkest hour, I share it with you all. As I grew into a man, I learned to harness this gift, but it is extremely taxing on the body and the soul. It takes me a full day and night to recuperate from a focused use of my ability.

I believe I can screen one of us each morning to reveal, once and for all, who is, and who is most definitely not, human.

But, my brave friends, it will take all of you, together, looking after me, watching me, protecting me, and most of all praying for me to prevent these creatures from devouring me in the night. If my flesh is consumed by the wolves, my gift will be gone as well. I beg of thee, assist me, spare my life, and I promise that as soon as my strength returns I shall continue to see the truth as often as my body can take it!

I have already used my power this morning, and I can tell you without hesitation that Raskolnikov is a man! I will never vote for him again! And neither should you!

Hicks
06-18-2008, 04:07 PM
Known humans:

Hicks (seer)
bellisimo (saved by an angel)
Raskolnikov (seen by the seer)

Since86
06-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Who would of thunk it? Bellisimo really IS human? Is this a good or a bad thing? Hasn't he been known to come up with wild theories and be wreckless with other's lives?

Who could have saved him? An angel, you say? We have an angel among us? What else do we have? Could we have a seer, that saw some insight into some poor soul's soul?

Shall I follow the one known human on his wild goose, I mean, wolf hunt? Or shall I not be lead around like a sheep, and make my own decisions? If I do get led around does that mean that Suave will mistake me for a real sheep? How can I take that risk?

Will these quetions ever stop, or is it another form of some cunning punishment from above? Can DK save me?

The QuestionMaster?

Since86
06-18-2008, 04:12 PM
(OOC) Huh? I thought it was against the rules to reveal if you had a role (OOC)

Robertmto
06-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Thank you o Dear Angel!!! Now we must have our revenge...

btowncolt
06-18-2008, 04:15 PM
(OOC) Huh? I thought it was against the rules to reveal if you had a role (OOC)

I was asked ahead of time - no one posted without first checking. If that's against the letter of the rules, then my apologies - but I see no reason why it's against the spirit. People are free to believe, or not believe, anything anyone posts here.

Since86
06-18-2008, 04:20 PM
It was in the Who want's to play thread for the first game.

I just reread it and it said that the seer can't say in the thread, but was allowed to in pm's. It was rule #2.

btowncolt
06-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Okay, I didn't know that was a rule in the previous game. It's not anymore here...

I will just say that I was asked if saying - truthfully or not - that you have a role would be a problem. I said no. And hey, Rule #6 of this game lets me do that (whew)...

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 04:23 PM
After saving the sheep and taking it to my home. I went to sleep only to wake up to a noise more horrible than the sound of sheep screaming. The sound of suaveness baa-ing. He had broken into my home and begun to satisfy his delayed desires upon the sheep...

Gyron
06-18-2008, 04:24 PM
I ask you this Since, Do you believe Hicks? Or is it a ruse?

I could see him playing it both ways. I believe him, but at the same time, I could see it being a lie.

Shade
06-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Of course, Hicks could always be lying.

I am inclined to believe that he is not, though, for reasons beyond his mere claims.

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 04:26 PM
out of character: Btown is the decider he decided. I never thought I would say that outside of his basement.

Since86
06-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Do I think it be a ruse? Or do I follow my gut thinking he is a truthful fellow? Do I know of a way to check out his claims? Why what if we were to hang Rasko?

Could Hicks, if it be a ruse, tell us Rasko is human when in fact he's saving another wolf? Or could he think that we might check and using Rasko as a sacrifice so solidify his claim?

The QuestionMaster?

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Since I know Rasko is human I will go seconded his vote for Robertmto.

Raskolnikov
06-18-2008, 04:55 PM
You're acting weird again, Since, with all your weird questions.

Since86
06-18-2008, 05:03 PM
Can you spare me votes, and let the Seer decide my fate? Will you believe when he says I'm just a mere mortal? Wouldn't it serve a purpose knowing that if he said I was a wolf, and you ended up hanging me, revealing that I am indeed human, you would have a fraud on your hands?

The QuestionMaster?

Suaveness
06-18-2008, 05:30 PM
We need proof Hicks isn't lying. Which is why I'm not believing anything he says at the moment. Hicks?

*shudder* Oh sheep, thy wool makes me horny.

Robertmto
06-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Why is everyone voting for me A meer human?

I don;t like the changing of votes Mr. Arcadian

To the Noose for you!!

Hoop
06-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Having awaken from a week long opium binge, I'm not sure what was real and what was not. I recall smokin' out with a group of trashy common people and possibly a sheep. Head is all fuzzy, I shall go back to Gyron's Opium Den and smoke my head back straight. After all I come from the great Hoopenstein family, the wealthiest family in all the land. We are above all this common people trials and tribulations.

That pushy Dominican Priest knocked on my door today, wanting a donation as usual, but this time he was ranting about men, sheep and werewolfs ...... I slammed the door in his face. Where's my damn Butler, Intridcold, I shall fire his @ss, he is late again. I can't be answering my own door like common folk.

Now, As I understand it I missed the vote to hang one of our own, how dare they vote without a Hoopenstein present. See what happened, they hanged a human, stupid misguided common folk. I now need a new Butler.

With my families great wealth I shall help this town find and destroy these damn dirty wolfs.

- Hoopenstein

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 06:36 PM
We awoke this morning to find that bellisimo had been saved in the night! A fantastic stroke of luck for us humans!
To celebrate I went with Pig Neezy and NatStoned to Gyron's Opium Den to smoke a pipe full of the finest poppy Gyron had.
The question is now who among us is a wolf? Dear Hicks says he has the gift to see the true intentions of all of us. Now I am inclined to believe him, but I fear that if he is pulling one over on us we could do ourselves in.
I took a big puff from my pipe and the visions came quick and heavy, purple elephants, the devil, Shade in pigtails, Suaveness in short, shorts, the Lord in full on Crusader gear, all the usual suspects. Finally a hazy face floated in front of me and I knew then who I must vote for.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 06:37 PM
I vote Robertmto. Hang him heezy so that we all may seezy his fureezy!

Natston
06-18-2008, 06:40 PM
It seems in the middle of all the commotion, my business has seen a record lull. It's not good since my shipment finally arrived. I was able to sell a nice suit to intrid's estate.

I also collected the 12 UPC labels and the $2.95 (for shipping and handling), in hopes of acquiring some wolfsbane seedlings. It'll take 6-8 weeks and I fear we won't survive that long

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Dear Hoopenstein was back at the Opium Den this morning. Its the first time we saw him since he smoked so much that he pooped his pantaloons and took a sheep home with him.

Natston
06-18-2008, 06:48 PM
I could see Hicks actually being human but on the other hand, I have five fingers... Seriously though, but it's also suspicious that he's going out of his way like that to prove his innocence and claim to be someone that the wolves want to kill first...

I will wait to vote, but once again I'm leery of the bandwagon jumpers for Robertmto. I'm going to vote for anyone other than Obama, I mean Robert.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 06:56 PM
I believe brother Suaveness is quite quiet so far. I find this suspicious, or maybe its just the opium.

Pig Nash
06-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Well that makes things interesting. Glad we survived the night without a death, but we awake to some pretty heavy stuff anyway. I'm inclined to believe Hicks. However, if he was a wolf, he could fool us all pretty easily, and get the angel to protect him.

I'd rather not kill him right away, just see if he turns up any useful information, and if he doesn't lead us to a wolf then I think we need to be open to researching his identity further.

I have a bad feeling about Shade this time around, he's either trying to clean up his act or he's being conspicuously inconspicuous. I'm voting for Shade (even though it's his birthday) for now. It will probably change though.

bellisimo
06-18-2008, 08:08 PM
long day...just got home and can't catch up as i gotta get some sleep...tomorrow should be a bit slow at the exhibition so i'll try to catch up and cast my vote then

thank the angel for doing his thing!
its nice of them to feel sorry and save me in the get-go!

Hicks
06-18-2008, 08:08 PM
My fellow men,

Only God himself could make you all see the truth behind my vision.

That is, without including my expiration in such a revelation.

I am too weak to see another now, and in the meantime an impossible decision faces me again: Who to vote for?

Until evidence mounts and my screenings advance, this remains an impossible choice.

Much as some of you suspect me, I suspect those who seem most genuine. It's a difficult situation for all of us, indeed!

I am withholding my vote for the time being, but I fear no matter the hour, the decision will be one of ignorance and blind panic.

Hoop
06-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Hoopenstein takes a stroll around town, as usual with his pet spider monkey Spanky on his shoulder. The mission is to hire another Butler and to procure some fine opium for a grand party at the Hoopenstein Estate. Bellismo was the first to be personally invited, Hoop must hear the story of his angelic rescue first hand. That fellow Hicks was also personally invited as his story is intriguing, but must be investigated farther.

A stop by Gyrons left Hoop some what perturbed, it seems that Gyron has raised his prices. Spanky proceeded to throw a hand full of poop at Gyron, hitting him right smack in the middle of his forehead, Hoop just laughed. Hoop said he would send a few of his men over to give Gyron a bit of an attitude adjustment.

Hoop then stopped by the Brothel to hang up a letter of invite to the rest of the town's folk, best place to insure everyone to see the invite in a town full of perverts. Hoopenstein vows that he will have women shipped in no matter the cost, the brothel need some new "talent", especially since DK's brother Father Fellatio left town.

Hoop then stopped by the office of Rasko to pretend to pay some back taxes, but everyone knows the super rich never pay taxes. :-p

Hoop ran into his good friend Indy, he was once as rich as Hoop............ it's a long story. Anyway Indy's going to bring as he described some "killer cat ****" to the party.

- Hoopenstein (takin' a ride on heavy metal)

The Toxic Avenger
06-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Lots happened... I will study these happenings later on tonight.

Thoughts off hand:
Good Job to the Angel
Hicks is either honest or a wolf
Rasko is human (Good to know)
Hoop LIVES!

Yeah, too bad Anthem's not playing. But anyway, I'll enjoy it with the players around.

Humans can always PM me, you know.

Humans can always PM me TOO!

Also:
Wolves can PM too just be sure to clarify if you are a human or wolf because Wolves get an extra special prize... free money and man meat!

No...

Really...

Seriously though...

I've got more man meat than I know what to do with. :cool:

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 08:56 PM
We must be wary against false witnesses. What are we to make of this seer? In these times it is not just the wolves trying to make a killing. Irregardless if the sheep defilers, opium dealers and Dominicans who don't even speak Spanish kill at night they may seek to kill during the day for their own gain. It has never occurred to me to find where Hoop made his fortune. Yet another loose end to be tied.

Suaveness
06-18-2008, 08:59 PM
The sheep have me confused. I cannot escape their love. They huddle around me, basking in the essence of Suave. It's so warm, comforting to know you can depend on such wooly creatures. I really love......love.....

....love? Wait, what creature waits by yonder barn door? A goat? Oh my...it's so.....beautiful

I'm sorry my loves, I must....must....oh it's so lonely and beautiful....

Hoop
06-18-2008, 08:59 PM
[out of character]When's the voting deadline[/out of character]

The Toxic Avenger
06-18-2008, 09:44 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737640&postcount=138

*****ING Hilarious!

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 10:10 PM
From the Journal of DC:

I am unable to cleanse my mind of these words: Whether the belief that there are such beings as witches is so essential a part of the Catholic Faith that obstinately to maintain the opposite opinion manifestly savour of heresy. Brothers Kramer and Sprenger wrote these words some three score years past and they have become nearly accepted as doctrine.

A witch is among us. "Thou Shalt not suffer a witch to live," says The Bible. "That to deny the existence of witches is contrary to the obvious sense of the Canon as shown by ecclesiastical law," says the Malleus, one of the few books I was able to bring with me into this place.

Hicks is a witch. So he says. From his own mouth these words of condemnation came. What am I to do?

Your Eminence, why did you send me to this forsaken place? I, who was once favored by you, have been cast out into this den of opium-lovers, fornicators, animal lovers, demons and witches. I believe I am in the Seventh Circle of hell, peopled with the blasphemers and those who would do violence against his holy name.

There is a witch among us. Yet, as the Malleus tells us, a witch may be a demon posing as a man, or it may be a man possessed by a demon. In the first case, the evil is as complete as that of the wolves. Yet in the second, the wolves are far the worse, for if Hicks has simply become enamored of the powers granted him by The Father of Lies then he may yet be saved, yet the wolves are demons whole.

And so I must cast my vote. I will not vote for Hicks - not this day. I must find a wolf, yet I do not know who they are. Lord, I require your guidance, for this matter exceeds me.

btowncolt
06-18-2008, 10:12 PM
[out of character]When's the voting deadline[/out of character]

[In character as bad storyteller]Tomorrow - preferably earlyish? I've been out since 5; could someone update me on the vote? Thanks![/In character as bad storyteller]

Pig Nash
06-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Your Eminence, why did you send me to this forsaken place? I, who was once favored by you, have been cast out into this den of opium-lovers, fornicators, animal lovers, demons and witches. I believe I am in the Seventh Circle of hell, peopled with the blasphemers and those who would do violence against his holy name.

Don't forget talking animals!

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Don't forget talking animals!

While I'm beginning to doubt my senses I THINK that sheep don't really compose love sonnets and arias to Suaveness.

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 10:39 PM
From the Journal of DC:

Perhaps I may save Hicks. In Part II, Question 1, Chapter One of the Malleus, it is said there are five means whereby a witch may be driven from a man; Sacramental Confession; the Sacred Sign of the Cross or the recital of the Angelic Salutation, by moving to another place, by excommunication and by the use of exorcisms.

I am no exorcist, nor have I the authority to excommunicate and I do not believe I am able to convince the village to move. Yet in hearing his confession or by willingly accepting my bestowing upon him the sign of the cross while he chants the Ave Maria, perhaps I might free his flesh from this demon that has assailed him.

I must consider this - and still there are wolves.

Hoop
06-18-2008, 10:43 PM
<object height="344" width="425">Hoopenstein tests the newly acquired cat ****.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sfwLELcjG84&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></object>

Shade
06-18-2008, 10:57 PM
I haven't been as much of a participant as usual because of my birthday, in addition to a bunch of other friends' birthdays this week. But I will be sure to keep on top of things here and meet all the vote deadlines, and post as much as I can.

Shade
06-18-2008, 11:06 PM
Bellisimo was attacked in the night by the wolves, only to be saved by the grace of an angel! Good show, heavenly one! :thumbsup:

Hicks claims that he is the seer, and I see no reason not to believe him. However, if he is a wolf, it is a clever ploy indeed, as it could force the real seer into the open in order to protect his fellow humans. Hopefully, this is not the case.

As this point, I am still not any closer to figuring out the identities of any of our nighttime creepers. However, I am uneasy with Arcadian's rash finger-pointing and constant mind-changing. At this point, he is the one I trust the least. Therefore, I vote to send Arcadian to the gallows. May he be a wolf and lead us closer to eliminating the pack. :pray:

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 11:19 PM
From the Journal of DC:

Six voted for poor intrid who was msitakenly hung yesterday. Robertmto, Pig Nash, Indy, Shade, Bellisimo and newman8r. Bellisimo is Human, yet what of the others? And what of myself and the witch? We voted for Raskolnikov, who the witch says is Human. And Intridcold, who we know is Human, voted for Bellisimo, who we know is Human.

No foresight has come to me yet I must vote for I feel compelled to seek a way to relieve Hicks of his curse for the remainder of this day.

I have no wisdom for this, yet I must vote for one who sent intrid to his death for, while I may be mistaken, yet at least this is some semblance of justice.

I yearn to vote for Indy yet I know that, at least in part, this would be for the harsh words he has spoken against my order. I will not vote from such a motive.

I am wary of voting for Robertmo, for this past day, when the tide began to turn against intrid, we found the village was wrong - yet they are more worldly than I and perhaps have greater insight into evil. Still I shall desist.

Pig Nash speaks little, as one who is deducing a plan. Is this the wisdom of Humanity or the cunning of the wolf? I must know more to reach such a judgement.

Shade is another who appears to be planning, yet his vote for intrid, as poor a motive as this is, might at least be seen as self-defense. Yet when intrid changed his vote, Shade did not. Still, this is not enough to condemn him.

This leaves me with newman. I do not know that this is he yet his manner of speaking is strange, as it would be for one unaccustomed to speaking with a Human tongue. My vote is for newman.

The Toxic Avenger
06-18-2008, 11:22 PM
If we use Vulcan Logic then we can assume that at least ONE of the People that voted for Intridcold was a wolf. Perhaps not all, as we now know that Bellisimo is human, (albeit one with blood on his hands) but a human none the less.

Other than Bmo The following people voted for Intridcold: Robertmto, Pig Nash, Indy, Shade
It would be TOO obvious if ALL of the wolves voted for the same person but then again… Anyway. RobertMO is getting votes now and I don't know anything about Shade and only a little about Pig Nash. That leaves JUST one...

As of Post 43 (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737043&postcount=43) the voting was for Rasko. Then, QUITE suddenly, the voting shifted with Pig Nash’s Vote ( http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737051&postcount=48 ) tying things up. Rasko 3 Intrid 3 . Then, for some reason, Indy ( http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737053&postcount=49) switched votes from Rasko to Intrid. Now if indy wanted to save Rasko why not just vote for someone else like hoop, or Pig Nash? No… he WANTED Intridcold to die. As to why... I cannot say for certain. And to top it all off this round his vote comes without logic (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737738&postcount=172) or reason. In fact, the only reason that I can think of, that Robertmto voted for intrid, would make Indy just as guilty. But I think I have made MY opinion clear. He has blood on his hands. Could he just be a misguided human Like Bellisimo? I suppose. But if that were the case then I couldn't dra mat tic a ly Change my rythym aaaaaaaannndd my Cadence to say this...

I Vote For INDY Because I Think He Is A Wolf!

Now... Just so that we are all clear. I am NOT asking anyone else to join me because I know how this works. IF he were to turn out to be human then I would get the noose. Not this time PD people... er, uh, Ye Olde Bretheren! I don't want any responsibilty I'm simpy explaining my logic. How I made up my mind.

For what its worth I think Rasko is Human… I’m not so sure about Hicks being the seer though. Hicks voted for Rasko to start, and he had good reason too... so why the sudden change? Either Hicks REALLY wants Rasko Dead OR Hicks is the real deal. VERY tricky game this one is…

DisplacedKnick
06-18-2008, 11:22 PM
I actually have to work tomorrow so I'll be unable to post most of the day. Maybe first thing in the AM, then briefly around noon and after that it'll be later in the afternoon. So you all get a crazed churchman break! Love this game though I think I'm playing the role first, game 2nd.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 11:23 PM
<OBJECT height=344 width=425>Hoopenstein tests the newly acquired cat ****.
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sfwLELcjG84&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="344" width="425"></OBJECT>

I AM CHEESED OUT OF MY F****** MIND RIGHT NOW!!! COME LET US VENTURE TO MAMMARY MOUNTAIN!!!

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm not a wolf. Just a disgraced former prince who is addicted to opium and now cat ****.

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Well, here is my defense. I am human. I just wanted to get the ball rolling and see how people reacted. The names were numbered. The robo's were 20 and 19. I went with the next number 18 intrid.

When I saw so many move to hang intrid I figured that he was human. This is my reasoning: Only the wolves knew who was human. If intrid was a wolf they would have tried to raise another suspect so that intrid could be saved. That did not happen though.

I then switched my vote because I wanted to save a person I felt had a reasonable chance of being human. The person who raised my interest was the one who placed the second vote because that was a hanging vote. Why did he vote for intrid? One vote won't get anyone hanged two vote will.

The Toxic Avenger
06-18-2008, 11:28 PM
Indy:

I would say prove it but I think we all know you can't. My aim is NOT to hurt one's emotions but to discover the killers among us.

You, sir, are the only one that screams... or should I say howls...

Guilty.

SoupIsGood
06-18-2008, 11:30 PM
What is vulcan logic? The art of making bad assumptions? I stopped reading that post when we assumed the wolves had to be one of those voters.

What's the voting tally? I'm going to go back over the member list and vote for the least suspicious person who hasn't been confirmed as a human yet, because my gut is usually like dead wrong until very late within the wolf game.

The anti-gut.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Seriously, if you guys were to hang me you would look quite stupid.
Plus, I'm gonna tell you something you might not know about me, I smoke rocks.

I need to go pack another pipe, this is getting stressful.

*Puff, puff pass, Ahhhhhh*
Much beezy, fo sheezy.

SoupIsGood
06-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Bad idea voting for a last game wolf. (Sorry being so out of story and character, here, I'll try to get into the storyline a bit more soon.) Odds are against you there.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 11:35 PM
Listen to the Soupy one. From the tales I have heard, he has battled these demons before and won.
Plus he doesn't smoke the opium, so his mind isn't fried like mine

Uh oh, Rupert is talking to me again.
"Hey man, I got the munchies real bad. Go to Gyron's and tell that wench to make me some griddle cakes."

Good Lord, I had servants waiting on me hand and foot not even eight months ago. That is the LAST time I get drunk and go out without a bible.

The Toxic Avenger
06-18-2008, 11:39 PM
What is vulcan logic? The art of making bad assumptions? I stopped reading that post when we assumed the wolves had to be one of those voters.

What's the voting tally? I'm going to go back over the member list and vote for the least suspicious person who hasn't been confirmed as a human yet, because my gut is usually like dead wrong until very late within the wolf game.

The anti-gut.
Ah... Help arrives. And rather quickly I might add. Do we have a fellow wolf coming to the aid of his Pack?

Literally going to throw your vote away eh?

Sounds a little suspicious... even to a guy like me who has never played before. I don't want blood on MY hands anymore than the next guy but what are the odds that not ONE wolf voted for intrid? What are The odds that all 5 of the people that voted for intrid were human? We are all thinking it. I just have some method to MY madness.

EDIT: Yeah he was a wolf last time but maybe Btown made the selection process random! NONE of us know and that would be a perfect cover... He wouldn't even have to say anything other than, "well, I was a wolf last time so it can't be me" Heck, INDY didn't even have to say it himself!

Pig Nash
06-18-2008, 11:39 PM
I try to be active but it's hard to find a niche Rim. So I'm trying to explain myself better then the last game where I just voted to create confusion and so didn't really care about coming up with a reason.

I think that as a former wolf, I can really help out the humans. And I have some ideas on who are wolves and how we can go about winning this thing. Two in a row baby, c'mon.

Trader Joe
06-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Ah... Help arrives. And rather quickly I might add. Do we have a fellow wolf coming to the aid of his Pack?

Literally going to throw your vote away eh?

Sounds a little suspicious... even to a guy like me who has never played before. I don't want blood on MY hands anymore than the next guy but what are the odds that not ONE wolf voted for intrid? What are The odds that all 5 of the people that voted for intrid were human? We are all thinking it. I just have some method to MY madness.

I concur that it is likely that one or two wolves probably voted for Intrid. However, I am not a wolf so that should make your search even easier.

Arcadian
06-18-2008, 11:45 PM
In my search to find the robo's killers I've decide the first step is to find out why those who voted for intrid voted for him. There was no reason to do so unless you wanted to make sure a human was hanged. The Pig claims to have reasons what were they?

Pig Nash
06-18-2008, 11:50 PM
I'll take the blame for the intrid vote. The first vote is always a crapshoot because you have nothing to base it on really. I found one little inconsistency so I voted for him first, I'm sorry intrid.

Hoop
06-19-2008, 12:02 AM
DK came by the Hoopenstein Estate again this evening, wanting more donations. He even offered sexual favors for a generous donation. Of course Hoop accepted said favors, but afterwards Hoop told him to hit the road and don't come back without giving him a single dime. Spanky rubbed one out in DK's ear, Hoop laughed. DK spoke of the den of opium-lovers, fornicators, animal lovers, cat ****, demons and witches, all the things that make this town bearable. Without these things what is the point of living. DK must go! Hoop hollered.

Hoopenstein placed his vote for DisplacedKnick

Shade
06-19-2008, 12:14 AM
I'll take the blame for the intrid vote. The first vote is always a crapshoot because you have nothing to base it on really. I found one little inconsistency so I voted for him first, I'm sorry intrid.

Ditto. The only reason I voted for Intrid is because he voted for me first. I really had nothing better to go on. :shrug:

The Toxic Avenger
06-19-2008, 12:19 AM
Unofficial Current Vote Tally:

Robertmto, 2 - (Arcadian, Indy)
Arcadian, 2 - (Robertmto, Shade)
Indy , 1 - (The Toxic Avenger)
Newman8r, 1 - (DisplacedKnick)
DisplacedKnick, 1 - (Hoop)

Yet to Vote: newman8r, NaturallyStoned, Hicks, Raskolnikov, SoupisGood, Since86, Bellisimo, Pig Nash, Suaveness, Gyron

Hicks
06-19-2008, 12:34 AM
With what little logic there is to go on at this point, Robertmto seems as good as any to vote for at this time.

Hoop
06-19-2008, 12:37 AM
Spanky just wanted to say howdy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Hooping/MonkeySmoke.jpg

N8R
06-19-2008, 12:55 AM
Momma talds me a angle savd deer Belly last nite. Momma nos her busnes verry wel. She tels me DisplacedKnick reads no good lik me, thinkin i votd for Intridcold to hag. I voted fro Shade last rund.

Oot in tha buch we hunt and hunt. Seems a men of the cloth wood tri to sav peeple and not hang peeple. I smel woolf hair on taht DisplacedKnick. I vot for hem to hang.

N8R
06-19-2008, 12:56 AM
Unofficial Current Vote Tally:

Robertmto, 3 - (Arcadian, Indy, Hicks)
Arcadian, 2 - (Robertmto, Shade)
DisplacedKnick, 2 - (Hoop, Newman8r)
Newman8r, 1 - (DisplacedKnick)

Yet to Vote: NaturallyStoned, Raskolnikov, SoupisGood, Since86, Bellisimo, Pig Nash, Suaveness, Gyron

SoupIsGood
06-19-2008, 01:09 AM
I vote for Newms.

Edit: Hey, where'd the rest of my post go? :o

Well the short of it is that I think Shade has been least suspicious, but I just can't bring myself to vote for the poor/birthday dude. So nnewms.

N8R
06-19-2008, 01:17 AM
momma says SIG tihnks me a woolf. Boy is he in truble.

Raskolnikov
06-19-2008, 03:22 AM
Anti-gut. Smart move, Soup.

My vote was for Robertmto, but I'm going to change it to DisplacedKnick.

Btw, If anyone human still needs to be convinced of Hicks not lying, consider this: if he were a wolf, the real seer would immediately know and try to convince us that he's the real seer. So this seems just way too risky for a wolf to do.

Natston
06-19-2008, 03:29 AM
Although it's unlikely he is one, we have nothing to go on at this moment. I cast my vote for Arcadian.

Raskolnikov
06-19-2008, 03:44 AM
Current Vote Tally:

DisplacedKnick, 3 - (Hoop, Newman8r, Rasko)
Arcadian, 3 - (Robertmto, Shade, natstoned)
Newman8r, 2 - (DisplacedKnick, Soup)

Yet to Vote: Since86, Bellisimo, Pig Nash, Suaveness, Gyron

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 04:50 AM
I'm not a fan of the knicks - my vote goes to DK. At the moment I don't trust anyone of you...I've been burnt by trusting the wrong ones from my previous lives...

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 04:51 AM
current round's action summary

rasko - robert
arcadian - robert
robert - arcadian
indy - robert
pig nash - shade
shade - arcadian
dk - newman
indy - wolf
hoop - DK
hicks - robert
newman - dk
sig - newman
rasko - dk
naturallystoned - arcadian
bellisimo - dk

Raskolnikov
06-19-2008, 04:55 AM
That makes it:

DisplacedKnick, 4 - (Hoop, Newman8r, Rasko, belli)
Newman8r, 2 - (DisplacedKnick, Soup)

Yet to Vote: Since86, Pig Nash, Suaveness, Gyron

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 05:20 AM
by the way...I think that this is a new game...where the people from the last game could have the same characters again...anything is possible...specially when its btown thats in charge...

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 06:14 AM
Btw, If anyone human still needs to be convinced of Hicks not lying, consider this: if he were a wolf, the real seer would immediately know and try to convince us that he's the real seer. So this seems just way too risky for a wolf to do.

guess we'll wait and see if there are anyone else out there who thinks that they are the seer

DisplacedKnick
06-19-2008, 06:50 AM
From the Journal of DK:

It appears there is a movement to hang me. I knew this village lacked a moral sense - I did not know they would try to silence the one moral voice within.

Perhaps they have been bewitched?

Yet it appears I was in error in my voting. newman did not vote for intrid last round as he changed his vote to Shade when I was meditating.

It is strange to me that I, who did not vote for intrid, who was cruelly hung, in the last round should be so persecuted.

However I must change my vote - my logic was in error. I vote for Robertmo.

Now if I could only remember where I left The Holy Hand Grenade - I found the instruction manual - surely I would not have left it in Florence?

DisplacedKnick
06-19-2008, 07:06 AM
From the Journal of DK:

I was shocked to find that Hoop has voted for my hanging. I had thought to approach him to be my Orchardmaster after viewing his creative, (yet somewhat misguided) catpiss promotion. Certainly through his vision he would aid me in serving my vintage to all that desire it - perhaps we might even approach Gyron to add an essence of opium so the perversion of the poppy might become converted by the wholesomeness of wine.

I must meditate now. I shall emerge from my studies, either with the means to determine if Hicks is truly a witch, or to a hanging.

Though from what I have read so far, it appears the test of water will be insufficient and we shall have to strip Hicks naked to find out for sure. After the horrors the village has already endured, can they really bear such a sight?

Yet we must know - is Hicks truly a witch or has he merely been ovewhelmed by a Succubus? Again, I wish for the presence of Brother Fellatio. Often I heard the Abbott, on leaving his chambers, commend Fellatio on his full and complete knowledge of Succubi, that he was well-versed in their ways and able to resolve such matters to the Abbott's complete satisfaction.

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 07:26 AM
DK is more about saving himself instead of finding out who the wolf might be...this seems oddly familiar from another lifetime...where there were some certain wolves voting on the others to save themselves...

SoupIsGood
06-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Apparently Hip-Hop sucked as bad back then as it does now.....

I'm rereading some of the thread, and oh MAN was this a

:burn:

N8R
06-19-2008, 08:38 AM
Momma says DK is kot up in lis and hes tring to sav hiself. Sunds Woolfie to Me.

Gyron
06-19-2008, 08:46 AM
After much opium smoke ingested, I have decided to vote for Robertmto. May I be right, because I don't know how many more customers I can stand to lose in cat **** drinking town.

Raskolnikov
06-19-2008, 08:49 AM
Robertmto, 5 - (Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, DK, Gyron)
DisplacedKnick, 4 - (Hoop, Newman8r, Rasko, belli)
Newman8r, 1 - (Soup)

Yet to Vote: Since86, Pig Nash, Suaveness

SoupIsGood
06-19-2008, 08:53 AM
I change my vote to DisplacedKnick.

Raskolnikov
06-19-2008, 09:05 AM
Having too much time on my hands...maybe I could become a good bookkeeper one day.

Robertmto, 5 - (Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, DK, Gyron)
DisplacedKnick, 5 - (Hoop, Newman8r, Rasko, belli, Soup)

Yet to Vote: Since86, Pig Nash, Suaveness

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Suave appears to be a simple sheep defiler and not the killer of my parents. He would have had nothing to gain from my parents' death for they owned no livestock. While I abhor his ways for now I must go after more present dangers.

It has occurred to me that it is very likely that the wolves contain within their ranks the man who murdered my parents. I suspect my parents' killer knew of the tribe which the savage belong and so came to this New World to find and harness the secret of his powers.

Tonight I will go investigate Hoop's home to find how he solved his fortunes. Was it by accusing others and stealing their fortunes?

Also I learned from last night's patrol that I need to be more discreet. It was too easy for Suave to find me. I have bought a mask, cape and spandex from the local clothier. To strike fear into the hearts of the wolves I have painted it silver. Tonight Silverman is born.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm rereading some of the thread, and oh MAN was this a

:burn:

My hip hop in this thread is sampled from Ludacris and Chamillionaire. I never said it was any good.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 09:35 AM
It appears another one of my top suspects has a push to be sent to the gallows. I will stick with Robertmto, but if Displacedknick is hung I believe that is likely to be a victory for us humans as well. Priestly robes have long been a hiding place for the wicked and unclean.
Apparently people in the village don't like my new poetry. I believe I will write an epic in my new poetry form of Hip Hop. Then we will see what they think of me!
I've discovered some side effects of prolonged us of cat ****. Mainly shrinkage of the...nipples. Yes it is horrifying and I believe I will have to stop my cat **** use. Because OH MY NIPPLES IT HURTS WHEN I TWIST THEM!
Opium may be expensive, but it doesn't have any side effects. In fact, I'd be shocked if they ever find anything wrong with prolonged opium use.
As I pack another pipe, I will sit back and watch the day unfold. Aaah, thats the good ****.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 11:18 AM
How much longer will this vote be kept open?

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I'd like at least two of the three remaining people to vote...

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 12:04 PM
I'd like at least two of the three remaining people to vote...

that is cause they are wolves isn't it? humans get no special love like that :-p

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 12:06 PM
that is cause they are wolves isn't it? humans get no special love like that :-p

Well, we have a tie - so I have two problems.

If I close the vote now, then I'm the one who decides who dies (albiet by coin flip).

If I leave it open, then I force someone to break the tie - and no one might do that.

So not really sure what to do...

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 12:19 PM
how about we kill 'em both? :D :D :D

Suaveness
06-19-2008, 12:24 PM
The majestic goat...such a lovely animal. I need some MORE GOAT!

...As I strolled about the area, I noticed Shade had 5 goats...I must make them mine!

I vote Shade...maybe if he disappears I can have his goats...

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 12:28 PM
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title -->Robertmto, 5 - (Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, DK, Gyron)
DisplacedKnick, 5 - (Hoop, Newman8r, Rasko, belli, Soup)
Shade, 1 - (Suaveness)

Yet to Vote: Since86, Pig Nash

Shade
06-19-2008, 12:29 PM
That dirty, Suave sheep-****er is eying my goats again... :censored:

Shade
06-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Did everyone vote in the first round?

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Did everyone vote in the first round?

Hoop did not vote, but there was a very large majority...

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 12:36 PM
I'll switch my vote to DK. That way he will have six votes to R's 4. The only way there would be a tie is if both non-voters vote for R.

Since86
06-19-2008, 12:43 PM
(ooc) Sorry, I had a really rough night last night, and I'm still feeling it. $1.25 you call it's on everything but jagerbombs should be banned. (ooc)

What has our priest done to warrant suspicion? What has dear Robertmto done? Do I like voting with out cause?

Why was Toxic so quick with a Vulcan theory? What is a Vulcan theory? Why did my eyebrows keep moving while listening to his speculations? I don't believe him, do i?

Do I like either one on the gallow steps enough for wolf to cast my vote in their direction?

I shall vote for Toxic.

Am I still the QuestionMaster?