PDA

View Full Version : The Wolf Game II: The Wolves Strike Back

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 06:12 PM
You have time for nearly 2000 posts in the counting thread yet don't have time to compile a list of changed votes? That type of lack of dedication makes me think you really don't want to catch the wolves.

Shade
06-23-2008, 06:19 PM
You have time for nearly 2000 posts in the counting thread yet don't have time to compile a list of changed votes? That type of lack of dedication makes me think you really don't want to catch the wolves.

I'm actually putting together an Excel list right now that I plan on sharing with the confirmed humans after this round. I think I'm starting to see a pattern emerge, but I can't do all the groundwork on my own. :tongue:

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll handle the vote changes.

Shade
06-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Thanks, Indyrooni. :cool:

btowncolt
06-23-2008, 06:34 PM
Okay, voting is closed. TA's vote would make no difference.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 07:09 PM
OK, here comes this beast of information.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 07:13 PM
Can I seriously not post this thing from word to here? Not cool.

SoupIsGood
06-23-2008, 07:14 PM
Try going to notepad first, if it's just text.

(Notepad as in like the application, not pen+paper.)

Shade
06-23-2008, 07:16 PM
You should be able to post it as a word document attachment.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 07:23 PM
The file's too big. I'm converting it by hand right now.
This will take a second. Plus I need to eat. I'll try to have it up in the hour.

SoupIsGood
06-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Do you have gmail? Email it yourself and then hit "veiw as HTML" would probably do it. Or PM me and then email it to me and I could try it.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Meh, I already started the conversion. Thanks though.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 08:04 PM
I have been compiling a list. A list of all the voting tactics and strategies as well as the known identities of town members. It is time for me to share this with everyone and see what they may unearth.

Known Identities
Hicks- Human(seer)
Arcadian- Human
MTO- Human
Belli- Human
Intridcold- Human (Dead, Hung, Day 1)
DK- Wolf (Dead, Hung, Day 2)
Rasko- Human(Dead, Eaten, Night 2)
Pig Nash- Human(Dead, Hung, Day 3)
Since86- Human(Dead, Eaten, Night 3)
NatStoned- ?(Dead, Hung, Day 4)

Day One
Arcadian votes for Intridcold
Rasko votes for Hoop
Intrdicold votes for Shade
Hicks votes for Rasko
SIG votes for Hicks
Rasko changes his vote from Hoop to Hicks
Rasko changes his vote from Hicks to Hoop
Gyron votes for Suave
DK votes for Rasko
Indy votes for newman
TA votes for Arcadian
Indy changes his vote from newman to Rasko
Since votes for Pig Nash
NatStoned votes for TA
MTO votes for intridcold
Pig Nash votes for intridcold
Indy changes his vote from Rasko to intridcold
Shade votes for intridcold
Arcadian changes his vote from intridcold to MTO
Suave votes for DK
Belli votes for intridcold
Intridcold changes his vote from Shade to Belli
Newman votes for intridcold
Newman changes his vote from intridcold to Shade

Final Day One Vote Tally
Intridcold, 5- (MTO, Pig Nash, Indy, Shade, Belli)
Rasko, 2- (Hicks, DK)
Hoop, 1-(Rasko)
Belli, 1- (Intridcold)
Suave, 1- (Gyron)
Arcadian, 1- (TA)
Hicks, 1- SoupIsGood
Pig Nash, 1- Since
TA, 1- NatStoned
MTO, 1- Arcadian
DK, 1- Suaveness
Shade, 1- Newman
Hoop did not vote.
Intridcold was hung. He was human.

Day Two

Rasko votes for MTO
Arcadian votes for MTO
MTO votes for Arcadian
Indy votes for MTO
Pig Nash votes for Shade
Shade votes for Arcadian
DK votes for newman
TA votes for Indy
Hoop votes for DK
Hicks votes for MTO
newman votes for DK
SIG votes for newman
Rasko changes his vote from MTO to DK
NatStoned votes for Arcadian
Belli votes for DK
DK changes his vote from newman to MTO
Gyron votes for MTO
SIG changes his vote from newman to DK
Suave votes for Shade
Arcadian changes his vote from MTO to DK
Since votes for TA

Final Day Two Vote Tally
DK, 6-(Hoop, newman, Rasko, Belli, SIG, Arcadian)
MTO, 4-(Indy, Hicks, DK, Gyron)
Arcadian, 3-(MTO, Shade, NatStoned)
TA, 1-(Since)
Indy, 1-(TA)
Shade, 1-(Suave)
DK was hung. He was a wolf.

Day Three

Indy votes for NatStoned
Pig Nash votes for NatStoned
Gyron votes for Pig Nash
Arcadian votes for Pig Nash
Hoop votes for Natstoned
Newman votes for SIG
TA votes for Pig Nash
Suave votes for Arcadian
Shade votes for Indy
Pig Nash changes his vote from NatStoned to Arcadian
Newman changes his vote from SIG to Pig Nash
SIG votes for Suave
Since votes for TA
MTO votes for Arcadian
Indy votes for Arcadian
NatStoned votes for TA
Hicks votes for Pig Nash
Belli votes for Pig Nash
Hoop changes his vote from NatStoned to Pig Nash

Final Day Three Vote Tally
Pig Nash, 7-(Gyron, Arcadian, TA, Newman, Hicks, Belli, Hoop)
Arcadian, 4-(Indy, Pig Nash, MTO, Suave)
Indy, 1-(Shade)
TA, 2- (Since, NatStoned)
Suave, 1- SIG
Pig Nash was hung. He was a human.

Day Four
Indy votes for Suave
SIG votes for Suave
Newman votes for Suave
Arcadian votes for NatStoned
Indy changes his vote from Suave to NatStoned
Hicks votes for NatStoned
MTO votes for NatStoned
Shade votes for TA
Suave votes for Arcadian
Newman votes for Suave
Gyron votes for Hicks
Belli votes for Gyron
Gyron changes his vote from Hicks to Suave
Suave changes his vote from Arcadian to TA
Hoop votes for NatStoned

Final Day Four Vote Tally
Suaveness, 3-(SIG, newman, Gyron)
NatStoned, 5-(Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, MTO, Hoop)
TA, 2 -(Shade, Suave)
Gyron, 1- Belli
Abstaining?- NatStoned

TA did not vote.
NatStoned will be killed. His identity will be updated.

-From the Journal of Indy

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 08:04 PM
You guys better freakin' appreciate that, and I don't want one more person saying I'm a wolf.

Shade
06-23-2008, 08:07 PM
You guys better freakin' appreciate that, and I don't want one more person saying I'm a wolf.

Mucho thanks, wolfy. ;)

btowncolt
06-23-2008, 08:27 PM
The death of Since86 the night before had rattled town. While the loss of another human was regrettable, there was also a sense of quiet many had not felt in quite some time. With the QuestionMaster buried in a shallow grave, there was no one standing in the town square at all hours of the night shouting out queries that had no answer and were of no interest to the citizen's of the tiny hamlet. As their numbers dwindled, their was clarity in the thoughts of many humans for the first time: many humans knew that some of their friends were safe. The seer, who had become public early in the werewolf crisis, had been spying on people in their sleep. Creepy in many places, but fairly normal here. With this tremendous advantage, the end of the wolves was not only inevitable but imminent. The wolves could not stop the human onslaught...

On this day, there was a consensus easily formed. Choosing from the remaining few unknown quantities, the town selected naturallystoned for execution. As the QuestionMaster would have shouted, "Is it a wolf on our hands or human blood?" Naturallystoned was marched to the gallows and the trap door dropped. His neck snapped and body went limp.

Hours later, his hair suddenly turned gray and his fangs fell out. The town got another wolf. In two days, they should have two more and can go back to their opium induced stupor 24 hours a day....

People with roles should now PM me. Night has fallen.

Hicks
06-23-2008, 08:39 PM
SWEET!

Shade
06-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Yes!

Now things get really interesting...

Hoop
06-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Die Wolfie's Die!

:lynchmob:

It's only a matter of time till we string up all you flea bitten bags of wolf bones. :p

Shade
06-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Other than the confirmed wolves, I know that I am a human, and I strongly suspect that Indy is one too. That leaves the following group of suspects, of which two must be wolves:

Gyron
Hoop
Newman8r
SoupIsGood
Suaveness
The Toxic Avenger

Of these six, 3 did NOT vote to hang DisplacedKnick in Round 2: Gyron, Suaveness, and The Toxic Avenger

Gyron has cast votes for 3 known humans, 0 known wolves, and Suaveness.

Suaveness has cast votes for 2 humans, 1 known wolf, and The Toxic Avenger.

The Toxic Avenger has cast votes for 3 known humans, 0 wolves, and did not cast a vote this last round.

However, Naturallystoned voted twice for The Toxic Avenger. So, did NS vote for TA to throw us off, or is TA in fact a human?

If we assume that TA is human based on voting, then we can probably assume that Hoop is human as well, as he has cast votes for both known wolves to this point.

That leaves us with:

Gyron
Newman8r
SoupIsGood
Suaveness

Of these, Gyron is the only one who has not voted for a known wolf. So, if we assume he's a wolf, then Suaveness would likely be a human (a creepy human, but a human nonetheless), due to Gyron voting for him twice.

So now we have:

Newman8r
SoupIsGood

1 human, 1 wolf. But which is which?

Based off of the above assumptions, both Newman and SIG voted for DK and some humans. But I lean more toward Newman being the wolf because:

SIG voted for Newman in Round 2 before changing to DK;
SIG voted for DK much later than Newman with a pick that essentially sealed DK's fate. This would have been quite a ballsy move for a wolf.

So, after much deduction, my current top wolf suspects are Gyron and Newman8r.

Granted, I had to use a good number of assumptions to get where I am, but it's all I've got to go on at the moment. Please let me know if anyone sees any major flaws in my logic here.

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Based on my PM's with TA if he isn't a human, he is an evil genius of Ed-Norton-in-that-Richard-Gere-movie proportions and from that moment forth each and every I happen to play with TA I will vote for him to be hanged first for he is too devious of a potential wolf to risk letting live.

The Toxic Avenger
06-23-2008, 09:13 PM
Ok, lets talk about NatStoned for awhile. We know he can be quiet for stretches and then suddenly appear. We know he made one post where he proposed theories for how just about everyone could be a wolf. We know he voted Toxic on the first day, Arcadian on the second day, and Toxic on the third day.
On the first day no one voted with NatStoned. Which could be a wolf tactic to vote for someone who nobody has in order to avoid suspicion.
On the second day, Shade and MTO voted with him. Both of which I am pretty sure are human.
On the third day, Since86 voted with NatStoned. SInce86 was human and then killed.
Now what can we draw from that third day vote? Well there are two ways it could go. The first would be this TA is a wolf and went after Since86 because he had been quite vocal towards him. The second thing we could draw from this is that TA isn't a wolf and that NatStoned is. The wolves then killed Since in an attempt to pin it on TA while also clearing the name of one the wolves in NatStoned.
Now TA hasn't said anything in over two days. Maybe he's two busy messing with Suaveness or his sheep or maybe he is a wolf lying low. However, I really don't know enough about him at this point.

I figured that myself or Arcadian would be killed in the night. However, the wolves left us alive. Probably in an attempt to pit us against one another. Thats not gonna happen at this point.

In fact quite the opposite is about to happen, I rescind my vote for Suaveness.

I recast my vote for NaturallyStoned.

I'm glad that another wolf bites the dust! And NOT for the reasons you might think...

1.) Because thats one less wolf (duh)
2.) Their attempt to Implicate me Failed :cool: (Hopefully... I'm looking at YOU Shade!
3.) With any luck we can get the last two soon and start on the 3rd Round of TWG.
4.) Now I have more time to mess with Suaveness AND his Sheep :flirt:.

That all said I have been gone since Saturday Night So I will sort out all of these happenings post thoughts later.

The Toxic Avenger
06-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Based on my PM's with TA if he isn't a human; he is an evil genius of Ed Norton in that Richard Gere movie proportions and I from that moment forth each and every I happen to play with TA I will vote for him to be hanged first for he is too devious of a potential wolf to risk letting live.

Thanks for the Vote of Confidence/Compliment/Death Threat.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 09:22 PM
I'm glad that another wolf bites the dust! And NOT for the reasons you might think...

1.) Because thats one less wolf (duh)
2.) Their attempt to Implicate me Failed :cool: (Hopefully... I'm looking at YOU Shade!
3.) With any luck we can get the last two soon and start on the 3rd Round of TWG.
4.) Now I have more time to mess with Suaveness AND his Sheep :flirt:.

That all said I have been gone since Saturday Night So I will sort out all of these happenings post thoughts later.

God I am good!!! (Except for that one time where I voted for Arcadian, but that was really just cause I knew Piggy was human.)

Anyways I'd say it comes down to Gyron, Suave, and newman. Hicks take a shot at which you wanna see tonight, but at this point I would go with Suave or newman.

I'd have to say that now that Arcadian and I are on the same side this thing is all but over. Glad we could make peace Arcadian. We stuck it to those damn wolfies good. They gave themselves away with their tactic.

Mainly cause the wolves from the last village that was attacked did the same thing.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 09:25 PM
P.S. I'd say there is about a 99% chance myself or Arcadian will be eaten tonight.

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 09:26 PM
I see I was correct in my theory that shopkeepers with poor return policies are wolves. After the hanging I went to return the boots and everything else I had bought from this merchant of death. The irony of Silverman and Bullet's wardrobes being provided by wolves was too great.

It was then that I, Silverman, found a clue. In the back room safe I found my mother's locket and the unmistakable property of another in this town. That man must be my parents accuser and now wolf.

Without delay I took off the foul wolf clothing and took to the night to avenge my parents.

Onward Bullet

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 09:29 PM
We bagged another wolf today.
However I fear my loyal opium supplier may be one himself.
I sleep in fear tonight, but if I go, I hope that I go bravely and I will fight well. May they not just associate the name with Indy opium and mead and cat **** when I am going. May it be associated with what I was destined to be, a great warrior and prince.
You are going down wolves! You may take me with you, but you will not take this town! You have my word!
-From the Journal of Indy

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 09:30 PM
This is :sparta:!

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Please notice everyone that Gyron and Suave voted for each other on day one. This is a tried and true wolf tactic! It has been used ever since the days of the first crusade!

Suaveness
06-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Sigh...and I also voted for DK.

Either way, I need some sheep.

Hoop
06-24-2008, 12:31 AM
:sheepy:

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 12:33 AM
Sigh...and I also voted for DK.

Either way, I need some sheep.

Well you're just as I presumed a wolf in sheeps clothing, ****ing up all I do!!

Natston
06-24-2008, 12:46 AM
So if you see me acting strangely, don't be surprised
I'm just a man who needed someone, and somewhere to hide
To keep me alive-just keep me alive
Somewhere to hide to keep me alive

bellisimo
06-24-2008, 01:35 AM
dear diary,

we managed to get another wolf today...at this rate we'll probably kill 2-3 more humans before we get our next bag of fleas...i have that much faith in us...

bellisimo
06-24-2008, 01:36 AM
i had a feeling that either PIG or NAT were a wolf...i went with Pig and it had failed...but happy to see that my initial instinct was correct...

i still think that Gyron is a possibility...

bellisimo
06-24-2008, 01:38 AM
P.S. I'd say there is about a 99% chance myself or Arcadian will be eaten tonight.

99%? where is the love for me and mto? :-p

bellisimo
06-24-2008, 01:45 AM
Please notice everyone that Gyron and Suave voted for each other on day one. This is a tried and true wolf tactic! It has been used ever since the days of the first crusade!

correction - Suave voted for DK in day one.
Gyron votes for Suave.

N8R
06-24-2008, 01:54 AM
I here ta town taking aboot me as if i's a woolfe. Boy wil ther faces bee red wen I is proved to be human.

Suaveness
06-24-2008, 03:00 AM
I want some sheep, sheep, sheep. Gotta have some sheep, sheep, sheep.

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 08:17 AM
correction - Suave voted for DK in day one.
Gyron votes for Suave.

Yeah just noticed that. My point still stands though.

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 08:18 AM

You guys aren't being as vocal right now.

Arcadian
06-24-2008, 08:43 AM

If it makes you feel any better I hope it is you and not me.

bellisimo
06-24-2008, 08:47 AM
If it makes you feel any better I hope it is you and not me.

no...not really :blush:

N8R
06-24-2008, 09:18 AM
its gittin almost brite out. Ho did teh woolfes kil?

Gyron
06-24-2008, 09:34 AM
(ooc) guys I haven't been active int he last few days as I have been dealing with a problem with no air conditioning and a sick child at home. I am back at work now, but still dealing with issues, so I do not know how active I'll be. Don't take my lower level of activity as wolfish behavior(ooc)

If you hang me, you will be sorry. I am human tried and true. I prey on the Human addictive instincts, but not on human blood and flesh.

My current instincts tell me that Newman8r is a possibility, and Suaveness is almost definitely a wolf.

Believe me or don't, but my next vote will go for Suaveness again.

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Maybe the wolves are too scared to eat anyone.

Suaveness
06-24-2008, 12:46 PM
(ooc) guys I haven't been active int he last few days as I have been dealing with a problem with no air conditioning and a sick child at home. I am back at work now, but still dealing with issues, so I do not know how active I'll be. Don't take my lower level of activity as wolfish behavior(ooc)

If you hang me, you will be sorry. I am human tried and true. I prey on the Human addictive instincts, but not on human blood and flesh.

My current instincts tell me that Newman8r is a possibility, and Suaveness is almost definitely a wolf.

Believe me or don't, but my next vote will go for Suaveness again.

Well I don't believe you :-p

In other news, I've decided to give up sheep for the time being. I have a new love....GOATS! GOTTA have some goats!

I call her Aphrodite. She makes me happy. Those goat tails, I could hold them all day....

Gyron
06-24-2008, 01:20 PM
There are several in town that think I have a wolfish quality about me. I may prey on their weaknesses, and addict personalities, but I am no wolf.

I am thinking of adding opium to the sheep and goat population of the town, to bring in new clientel as we seem to have a overly ambitious beastiality demographic in town. I think this could bring in some additional business.

The good news, they killed that good for nothing freeloader, the haberdasher and he was a damn wolf. He was always hanging around my den but would not partake in my products as though he was too good for them. Now I know he was just sniffing the clientel looking for his next midnight snack.

I'm pretty sure one of our goat ****ers in town is a wolf with a really wierd fetish. He doesn't eat them, just has his way with them. If I survive the night again, he shall have my vote for tomorrow's hanging.

In the mean time, shall speak to mr. Hoopenstien. His habit is becoming a bit heavier lately, and his account is getting a bit past due. I'm wondering if he's running out of money. He has been so wasteful with it lately as well. He paid someone to slather his house in pig **** one day. and then had them clean it off the very next day. I'll never understand rich people.....

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 01:21 PM
He's blowing all his money on that monkey Spanky.

btowncolt
06-24-2008, 04:59 PM
(Sorry for the delay again today folks; work kept me fairly busy and I didn't have time to put anything up until now.)

Another night has fallen on this werewolf infested town. Only twelve citizens remain - and though there numbers are likely to never increase (no women, remember), they do not want to be snuffed from the Earth before it is their rightful time to go. On the preceding day, the town had voted to hang naturallystoned. While there was nothing outwardly suspicious about him, his avoidance of carnal pleasures such as opium smoking, sheep loving, or wearing women's tights made him an unwelcome drag on the other's lavish lifestyle. First, they had attacked the religious icon of the town - a wolf! Then they had attacked the town prude - a wolf! Nay but for 450 years, Paris Hilton would be the only person invincible to the mob.

The party after naturallystoned's death lasted into the late hours of the night. There was much rejoicing, drinking, and dancing (12 dudes and a barnfull of sheep- my kind of party). As the town scattered back to their homes and alleys to pass out, they knew that the wolves vengeance would be swift and severe tonight. After the death of the last wolf, Raskolnikov was brutally beheaded through dense prose. Would the seer be next? The angel? Someone quiet, or someone more verbose? The two remaining wolves were on the prowl.

-From the wolves perspective-

As we approached the houses (sniff, pee on tree, sniff pee), we had selected our target (fart, pee again to mark recently defiled sheep). We were going to attack one we knew to be delicious and conniving (wipe blood off chin). Raskolnikov had been tasty, but we're not big fans of foreign food and would prefer something a little closer to home (scratch private areas as walking).

We came up to our target house (giggle with anticipation, snort). We knocked - maybe we can trick the human!

"Don't come in!", the voice inside shouted.

We knocked again.

"Just a minute!", shouted the voice.

We knocked a third time.

"I SAID JUST A MINUTE.....WHAT IS YOUR PROBL...", the voice shouted - we broke the door down before he could finish.

What we saw was horrible (shudder, poop a little).

The man - of sorts - was wearing silver tights. And a pink unitard. And had an entire house full of sheep. And some goats. And opium. And hamburger. And he was appearing to try to take advantage (sexually) of all the things in his possession (cry some more). And he was singing - singing! - as he did it all.

"Uh....these aren't mine."

"Then who's are they?" we responded, sharpening our fangs and averting our eyes.

"Uh....someone else's. I found this stuff."

"PLEASE DON'T EAT ME. I'LL BE EVER SO GOOD. I WAS JUST GOING TO TRADE ALL OF THIS FOR A BAG OF CHIPS. I HATE IT ALL ANYWAY.", shouted the 'man' in desperation.

"We'll make you a deal," said one of us. "Leave the town and never come back and we'll leave you alone."

"Hmm.....oka....well, actually you all are pretty overrated. It looks like you've quit really - two of you are already dead. Typical - lots of hype and you fall apart at the end. And I don't even care if us humans are winning the game, there's nothing in life that I can derive satisfaction from. I mean, look around - I've tried EVERYTHING. Go ahead and eat me. And try not to do it so crappily."

We obliged. As we tore off his head, the man vowed THAT HIS SPIRIT WOULD DISAPPEAR FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE UNTIL THE WOLF THREAT WAS EXTINGSUIHED [-hint telling Shade to stop posting here and to enjoy the Ghost Thread-](fart again).

On the 4th night, Shade - a normal human - was eaten.

There are 11 players remaining - how long can the wolves survive in this climate?

Time to vote.

Gyron
06-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Now I'm convinced its Suaveness.

He was jealous of the sheep ****ing.....

My official vote goes to Suaveness unless the se'er tells us otherwise.

Suaveness
06-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Hicks, I could use some help...people are suspecting me of being a wolf....

All want is a little bit of sheep and goat loving...is that too much to ask for?

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 05:52 PM
I'm gonna wait until I consult with the other humans.

RIP Shade.

The Toxic Avenger
06-24-2008, 05:57 PM
The Wolves seem to be going after random Humans. :confused: At least from what I've seen of other's Lists Shade was a Prime Suspect to BE a wolf.

FOR that reason I'm going to make sure that My own Suspects are listed lest I be Eaten or Hung.

Indy, Suaveness, Gyron, and SoupIsGood.*

My reasoning includes, but is not restricted to:
1) limited PM's (To me anyway)
2) Suspicious/Completely Un-suspicious Voting
3) Everyone Else is Human(ish)

Thank you... That is all

*Suspects not listed in order of suspicion

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 05:58 PM
TA, I'm not sure how you can think I'm a wolf at this point. In fact, I wish you'd just man up and vote for me at this point if you really think I'm a wolf. If you're still holding a grudge or something from when I accused you and Arcadian you need to take a deep breath and count ten. The reason I was going after you two was valid, you were pushing to get a human hung. Now I've reevaluated and I led the charge for NatStoned. I've also had Suaveness on my list for sometime, and I believe I was the first one to suggest Gyron. I have not done one thing this whole time that could be considered wolfish.

The Toxic Avenger
06-24-2008, 06:06 PM
As I said above I have 3 main reasons for thinking you are a wolf.

A distinct Lack of PM's To me, Your Voting, and the fact that I think everyone else is Human.

You have been "Helpful" by posting the Votes and it undoubtedly took a long time to compile but you had already stated that In this Game Voting, as well as Vote Changing, means nothing because the Wolves know how to manipulate it.

So, in a sense, you gave us nothing and after the fact you proudly proclaimed yourself Human.

Like I added above, you are not my prime suspect but you are one nonetheless.

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Thats because I've communicating with about five other people through PMs. I had no reason to contact you.
What exactly have you done to further the human cause? You haven't even voted for a wolf yet. You voted for me the day DK was hung and you missed the last vote entirely.

Plus right after NatStoned was hung you quoted a post by myself where I broke down what I thought the wolves were doing and essentially cleared your name. So I'm more than a little taken aback by you still accusing me.

Not to mention, I've defended Shade as human in PMs for some time.

The Toxic Avenger
06-24-2008, 06:41 PM
You haven't even voted for a wolf yet.
I've voted for YOU haven't I :devil:

Not to mention, I've defended Shade as human in PMs for some time.
And for that I have only your word.

I know through PM's that you are in good standing with the same people I "Pal Around" with. You "rabidly" defended Pig Nash and, for what its worth, you posted a TON of Voting info. ALL of that as well as the fact that of my Four Suspects Only TWO can be Wolves you ARE most likely human... However!!!!!

To paraphrase what someone once pointed out to me... "Until Someone is either Saved by the Angel or Eaten they should be considered a wolf." And you sir have not been eaten or Saved. I realize that the list of Uneaten/Unsaved is a lot longer than the four names I posted above. Thats where the voting and the PM's come into play.

That is how I made my list and that list will not change unless Hicks Speaks up or someone on the list Dies.

I mean No disrespect and I thank you for "Essentially Clearing" my name.

Hoop
06-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Hoopenstein has heard the unfounded rumors around town that his fortune is dwindling. These peasants do not understand how deep the pockets of the Hoopenstein's are. Maybe they are just jealous that Spanky gets better food, clothing and opium than they do.

The silverman has not returned to the Hoopenstein Estate and poor Spanky wants his pet sheep back, legal action maybe pursued. Playing with the newman8r boy is just not fun for Spanky, the sheep was much harder to beat at hide and seek and needed it's clothes changed less often.

That pushy opium dealer Gyron has once again sent a bill, a bill to a Hoopenstein, he was already warned. Hoopenstein allows Gyron to run his business without much interference. Perhaps he needs a reminder who arranged the transfer of product to begin with. Perhaps another visit from Spanky and the attitude adjustment crew is in order. Has the easy money gone to Gyron's head or is the hostility a by product of being part of a Wolf pack. Farther investigation needed.

Hoopenstien is keeping a close eye on that Suaveness fellow, he's been setting on the wall beside the main gate eying one of Hoop's prize winning goats. The look in his eyes are quite frightening, he even scares Spanky.

Hicks
06-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Do NOT vote for Suaveness!

*returns to meditation rock*

Gyron
06-24-2008, 10:06 PM
I officially withdraw my vote for sauveness. And change the vote to Indy.

Arcadian
06-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Newman, Indy, Hoop, SIG, Gyron and TA are the unaccounted for. I need to be swayed.

Hoop
06-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Newman, Indy, Hoop, SIG, Gyron and TA are the unaccounted for. I need to be swayed.
Please don't proposition the other players in the middle of the game. :-p

Arcadian
06-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Sorry, just really tense.

Suaveness
06-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Hmm...I told you so.

Meanwhile, Suave decided to celebrate Hicks' decision by deciding that he really was the seer.

During the night, I was roaming around. I had been around to most of the people's places, and there wasn't a sheep or goat left unloved. But I hadn't been to Hoop's place yet. The two guard dogs had me puzzled, but I managed to lead them astray with a few well placed dog-whores. As I went through his development, I saw 3 more goats. They sat there, timid and scared. As I approached, they leaned away, but I cooed them and sang a light lullaby. They calmed down. Once that was done I noticed whip marks all over them. I could not contain my anger. I led the goats home with me and let them have a good time. After I had recovered, I went back to Hoops' place and defiled it. Merry Christmas you little *******.

Trader Joe
06-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Well that certainly changes things. Suave is but an innocent sheep lover.

Hmm, I think it comes down to newman, gyron, or SIG.
Hoop has voted for both wolves, so I don't think he is a wolf.
TA I have been suspicious of, but it just doesn't make sense for the wolves to put him and NatStoned in danger by killing Since. So I don't think he is a wolf.
I am a human, so it is not me.
On the day we hung NatStoned, Gyron, SIG, and newman all voted for Suave to hang.
So my vote will definetely be for one of them. Its just a matter of who.

Arcadian
06-24-2008, 11:23 PM
I was ten steps out of the clothing store when I realized that after taking off my Silverman costume I was naked. With nothing covering my face people could identify. I dove into the nearest house which turned out to be Shade's. He was dead.

Bullet, the sheep wonder, and I knew not what to do. Just then others in the town came to check on Shade opening the door. I told them it is not what they think. Bullet and I are just partners.

SoupIsGood
06-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Who's Bullet supposed to be? You're all whacky.

I vote for newms, mainly because I know newms will retaliate and vote for me, which makes it in effect a vote for myself. This game is dragging on and I'd rather be dead. Before I moved to this village there was a similar wolfie infestation, and this dude with a gold, glowing metal ring-thing hovering above his head granted me supernatural but temporary powers. But now divested of those powers I am but a husk of my former self. No one even PM's me. Lifeless. A husk of a husk. A :deadbanana

Arcadian
06-25-2008, 12:02 AM
Vote Tally

Newman 1 SIG
Indy 1 Gyron

Yet to vote: Newman, Indy, Hoop, Robertmto, Belli, TA, Hicks, Suave, Me

I've come to the conclusion that some lied when I asked them if they were a wolf. It would be so much easier if people told the truth.

N8R
06-25-2008, 01:21 AM
Shade ded.

SOUPISGOOD

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Vote Tally

Newman, 1 - (SIG)
Indy, 1 - (Gyron)
SoupIsGood, 1 - (Newman8r)

Yet to vote: Indy, Hoop, Robertmto, Belli, TA, Hicks, Suave, Arcadian

bellisimo
06-25-2008, 08:47 AM
I'm voting for Gyron

Hoop
06-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Gyron Shall Hang!
:point:

Trader Joe
06-25-2008, 09:23 AM
I'll vote for Gyron.

Gyron
06-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Ahh, Hoop is just trying to wipe out his huge outstanding debt to my opium den.

If I die, I want someone to collect on his ***.

And you will be murdering another human if you hang me. I will give everyone a cookie if I'm lying. I am not a wolfie.

I

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 09:47 AM
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Vote Tally

Gyron, 3 - (Indy, Hoop, Bellisimo)
Newman, 1 - (SIG)
Indy, 1 - (Gyron)
SoupIsGood, 1 - (Newman8r)

Yet to vote: Robertmto, TA, Hicks, Suave, Arcadian

Hicks
06-25-2008, 10:06 AM
I have blind hunches, but no real idea.

I vote SoupIsGood.

Trader Joe
06-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Yeah, I'm actually going to change my vote to SoupIsGood.

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 10:11 AM
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Vote Tally

SoupIsGood, 3 - (Newman8r, Hicks, Indy)
Gyron, 2 - (Hoop, Bellisimo)
Newman, 1 - (SIG)
Indy, 1 - (Gyron)

Yet to vote: Robertmto, TA, Suave, Arcadian

Arcadian
06-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Igoring my personal affection for each. Should I look at our top two vote getters voting past I get:

SIG who voted for DK to put him in the lead to be hanged or Gyron who has not voted for a wolf to be hung when the voting was close.

SoupIsGood, 3 - (Newman8r, Hicks, Indy)
Gyron, 3 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Arcadian)
Newman, 1 - (SIG)
Indy, 1 - (Gyron)

Yet to vote: Robertmto, TA, Suave,

Trader Joe
06-25-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm going back with Gyron because I just realized newman voted for SIG and I think newman may be a wolf. Excuse my vote changes. Plus I'll break the tie.

SoupIsGood, 2 - (Newman8r, Hicks)
Gyron, 4 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Arcadian, Indy)
Newman, 1 - (SIG)
Indy, 1 - (Gyron)

Yet to vote: Robertmto, TA, Suave,

Gyron
06-25-2008, 11:09 AM
Well I change my vote to SIG to maybe help save my neck.

Gyron
06-25-2008, 11:09 AM
SoupIsGood, 3 - (Newman8r, Hicks, Gyron)
Gyron, 4 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Arcadian, Indy)
Newman, 1 - (SIG)

Yet to vote: Robertmto, TA, Suave

bellisimo
06-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Well I change my vote to SIG to maybe help save my neck.

such a wolf move :devil:

Gyron
06-25-2008, 11:19 AM
You'll get no cookie from me. I'm not a wolf.

From Gyron's Ledger:

Some in the town are still convinced I'm a wolf. They will be making a grave mistake if they hang me.

Not only will they lose their opium supplier, they will be hanging one of their own. The wolves will rejoice and take another life this night in celebration.

Maybe I should have hired those wolves as bodyguards instead of looking for enforcers. Needless to say, Hoopenstien will get off of his massive amount of debt as well. Effective today, I am cutting off his supply.

And Indy, well he's gonna be going through some serious withdrawls even if I survive the night. I shall not sell to one who wants me to be hanged. I hope his "ham"burgers are enough to tide him over. He's gonna have a rough time with this one being the town's biggest addict.

I can't believe Arcadian turned on me like he did. I followed his lead all the way to this point. Now I shall pay with my life. I'm beginning to wonder if he's not the wolf in disguise that was smart to embed himself in the human voting sect from the beginning.

They can say, well he voted for DK, but I know them wolves, they are sneaky and when the inevitable comes, they will vote for their own in order to avoid suspicion.

For now, I shall go consume a massive amount of opium and close for the afternoon. If I'm going to die, I'm gonna be so baked, I don't know where I'm at when I go. The rest of the town will realize the HUGE mistake they are making when they see I'm not a wolf....

SoupIsGood
06-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Is a fruit dead once it's been picked?

Arcadian
06-25-2008, 11:25 AM
If you plant a severed arm can it grow?

SoupIsGood
06-25-2008, 11:33 AM
A severed foot is the perfect stocking-stuffer.

But really, I don't think it makes any sense to say I'm a dead banana. Most bananas we handle are already dead. :bananadea is more like a supine and Xey-eyed banana. And also I think he could use a nap.

Trader Joe
06-25-2008, 11:41 AM
You'll get no cookie from me. I'm not a wolf.

From Gyron's Ledger:

Some in the town are still convinced I'm a wolf. They will be making a grave mistake if they hang me.

Not only will they lose their opium supplier, they will be hanging one of their own. The wolves will rejoice and take another life this night in celebration.

Maybe I should have hired those wolves as bodyguards instead of looking for enforcers. Needless to say, Hoopenstien will get off of his massive amount of debt as well. Effective today, I am cutting off his supply.

And Indy, well he's gonna be going through some serious withdrawls even if I survive the night. I shall not sell to one who wants me to be hanged. I hope his "ham"burgers are enough to tide him over. He's gonna have a rough time with this one being the town's biggest addict.

I can't believe Arcadian turned on me like he did. I followed his lead all the way to this point. Now I shall pay with my life. I'm beginning to wonder if he's not the wolf in disguise that was smart to embed himself in the human voting sect from the beginning.

They can say, well he voted for DK, but I know them wolves, they are sneaky and when the inevitable comes, they will vote for their own in order to avoid suspicion.

For now, I shall go consume a massive amount of opium and close for the afternoon. If I'm going to die, I'm gonna be so baked, I don't know where I'm at when I go. The rest of the town will realize the HUGE mistake they are making when they see I'm not a wolf....

I've got enough to tide me over, and with Hoop's funds and my good bizness sense, we'll be able to start up our own supply chain.

The Toxic Avenger
06-25-2008, 12:00 PM

Hoop has voted for Two Wolves - I would say Human or evil Wolf Genious
Indy has Requested to be Seen - I would say Human (Of Course I'm sure everyone, including myself, will now do the same to prove their humanicity)
Newman Seems Human given our Private Conversations
SoupIsGood Voted for DK but only at the request of a PM and has little to no PMs since then.
Gyron voted WITH DK in round 2, voted FOR Pig Nash (Just like me :shrug: )

And

TA...

As for Myself I'll go ahead an Air out my dirty laundry before anyone else gets the chance...
1) I have yet to vote to kill a wolf.
2) In fact, as Far as I know, I have voted for a human every time.
3) I have voted to hang a human (Pig Nash).
4) I have not made MANY public attempts to Find/Accuse Fellow townsfolk of Wolfdom.
5) I have used PM's to my advantage, staying uneaten and noose free by staying in the dark.

All of that said I am also open to suggestions as regardless of the above my vote still counts and can still kill... and in case there was any confusion I'm also open to being "seen".

In summation I don't know who to vote for so I will wait this one out for now. Also, I will be offline for a few hours FYI.

Suaveness
06-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Gyron

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Gyron, 5 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Arcadian, Indy, Suaveness)
SoupIsGood, 3 - (Newman8r, Hicks, Gyron)
Newman, 1 - (SIG)

Yet to vote: Robertmto, TA

Arcadian
06-25-2008, 12:39 PM
It has been an especially hard day for me. I had so wanted to hang that sheep ******, Suave, and get a little payback for my 4 legged partner. Unfortunately he is a human or at least non-wolf. No, human could do what he does.

This leads me to a hard decision. I must vote for Gyron. Even if he is not a wolf I will have shorten down the suspect list and gotten rid of a community vice. To ease my nerves I have begun knitting a new Silverman costume from Bullets wool.

Robertmto
06-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I vote SIG...not an amzing reason y, just a hunch

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Gyron, 5 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Arcadian, Indy, Suaveness)
SoupIsGood, 4 - (Newman8r, Hicks, Gyron, Robertmto)
Newman, 1 - (SIG)

Yet to vote: TA

Arcadian
06-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm switching my vote to Newman.

The village has no mothers or for that matter women.

Norman Bates does have a mother.

Gyron, 4 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Indy, Suaveness)
Newman, 2 - (SIG, Arcadian)

Gyron
06-25-2008, 05:25 PM
Thank you arcadian. You will not be sorry if you are Human.

bellisimo
06-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Thank you arcadian. You will not be sorry if you are Human.

that means you won't eat him at night time if you survive? :devil:

Gyron
06-25-2008, 05:41 PM
The only thing I'll be doing tonight if I survive is hopefully breathing since I ingested a large amount of opium......

Trader Joe
06-25-2008, 06:23 PM
Screw it I'm voting Newman as well.

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Gyron, 3 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Suaveness)
Newman, 3 - (SIG, Arcadian, Indy)

The Toxic Avenger
06-25-2008, 07:08 PM
I am here... I will Cast my vote soon!

A wolf Dies Today.

The Toxic Avenger
06-25-2008, 07:55 PM
A wolf Dies Today.

Hopefully I did not speak to soon.

I did not consider the Complexity of this Situation.

Though I am Sure that a Wolf is among them, these Human Lives Hang in the Balance...

I think Newman8r is Human... I have thought this for a while now.

SoupIsGood voted for Newman in an effort to vote for himself. By wanting this sick "Game" to end sooner rather than later he makes me think Human but my last Thoughts about him still hold true...

Gyron has never made a terrible impression on me either way. Early on I thought he was Human but during this later Half he has made enemies... Human enemies... Why?

I Cannot Vote to Condemn someone that I am Not sure of... I made that mistake early on with Pig Nash. In the Same respect I cannot sit Idly by, withholding my vote, and let Soup, (A possible human) be hung... No blood is spared from my hands.

My OWN blood will also not be spared... The odds are against me that I would Choose a wolf. If I withhold my vote, or throw it away, and SoupIsGood is innocent then I would be accused of Wolfdom just as If I vote for Gyron and HE is innocent I would be sending a human to his death by protecting A "Fellow Wolf" in SiG or Newman8r. There is Only ONE way that I can claim little to no responsibility for a fellow Villager's Death.

A Coin Toss. I will Vote for...Gyron

This is Not because I'm SURE of his Guilt but rather that I am Unsure of His Innocence...

btowncolt
06-25-2008, 08:10 PM
Gyron, 4 - (Hoop, Bellisimo, Suaveness, TA)
Newman, 3 - (SIG, Arcadian, Indy)

Voting is closed.

The Wheel of Destiny will decide your fate, Gyron and Soup...

Note: Have to leave for dinner now. I'll put up a story later...

Hoop
06-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Did we get a Wolf? Did we? Did we get a Wolf? Come on already! :tap:

Gyron
06-25-2008, 10:02 PM
ooohhhh.... the wheel of destiny! I can't wait!!!!! Will there be prizes like Wheel of Fortune?

N8R
06-26-2008, 03:40 AM
I's be waitin to c wo is ded. I wants me a woolfe.

Hoop
06-26-2008, 04:04 AM
:sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::s heepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::sheepy::she epy::sheepy::sheepy:

btowncolt
06-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Sorry - on it now. Life sometimes gets in the way of the interwebz.

bellisimo
06-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Sorry - on it now. Life sometimes gets in the way of the interwebz.

no worries - appreciate what you do :)

N8R
06-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Teh watin kills me. I must slep.

btowncolt
06-26-2008, 09:50 AM
After Shade was graphically eaten alive while still clinging to his favorite and most supple sheep, the next day meant that it was time to hang a wolf. The town had been successful thus far, hanging half the wolves. With two remaining, and the ranks of the known humans growing, it was simply a matter of time before the wolves were found and eradicated. But who would they hang today? With only 11 humans remaining, they must be careful. The loss of too many humans might leave their little community exposed to trespass from new settlers or those craaaaaaazy Indians.

To decide the vote today, the town turned to their respected but slightly meditation-obsessed leader and knower of all there is to know - Hicks.

"We have to find a wolf! And some new pants - Shade took my old ones!", shouted Arcadian, wearing nay but a mask and some torn up boots.

"BOOPITIE! BOOPITIE BOO! WHACKADOODLEDOO!", Gyron slobbered, obviously tripping on his entire supply of opium.

"Masses!", Hicks yelled from on high. "It is time to decide who to hang today! I have enlightened many of you as to the identity of some of the humans amongst us. But there are still wolves left. We cannot trust anything anyone says. Any and all will lie once the wolf demon has corrupted their spirit."

"I'm hungry. Here - take this, bellisimo.", said SoupIsGood.

"What is it?"

"Oh, it's just....something. Open it."

Bellisimo proceeded to open it. It started playing some Thomas Stolzer at an obscenely loud noise level.

"OH! YOU JUST GOT STOLZ ROLLED!", yelled Soup gleefully.

While Hicks tried to calm Bellisimo down, Hoop demanded that the voting begin. He had to get back to "borrowing" much of Indy's remaning hamburger stock.

After Hicks tallied the initial vote, there was a tie between Gyron and Soup. Only one could hang, the town could not risk killing two humans in one day. To decide, they must turn to a game of luck and chance.

"I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 20", said Hicks. "Whoever is closest to the number I am thinking of will not hang today. Soup, you may guess first."

"13", said Soup.

"SASSAFRAS!", screamed Gyron.

"Uh, that's not a number.", replied Hicks. "Try again."

"Vagina monologues?", Gyron asked inquisitively.

"Enough already", said Hicks. "Pick a number between 1 and 20, other than 13, and we can move on."

"I AM THE FLOWER KING!", Gyron squealed as he stripped off his clothes and ran through the town square.

"Fine. Whatever. String him up. I think we can all agree that even if he's not a wolf, he's probably going to try to do things to one of us tonight anyway."

Suaveness grabbed Gyron and dragged him to the gallows. They strung him up and released the trap door. Gyron screamed as the noose tightened suddenly....

"BANANA BOAT!"

Hours later, Gyron still lay there with a wicked and disturbing smile on his face. Disturbing, but entirely human. The town had killed one of their own again. Time for the wolves to thin the ranks tonight....

Characters with roles should now PM me.

Trader Joe
06-26-2008, 09:52 AM
God damn it.

According to our theories, four humans supposedly voted for Gyron. I find that hard to believe. Belli and Suave are human because our seer saw Suave and Belli was saved. Hoop and TA are still unknowns.

N8R
06-26-2008, 09:57 AM
It's gotta be hoop

Gyron
06-26-2008, 10:04 AM
I was going to write a goodbye post, but Btown did it for me in the story......

Trader Joe
06-26-2008, 10:12 AM
It's gotta be hoop

Go and sit in your corner wolfie, I've heard just about enough from you.

SoupIsGood
06-26-2008, 10:56 AM
It's gotta be poop

OMG STOLZ ROLLED

SoupIsGood
06-26-2008, 10:56 AM
Damn you, Gyron.

Hicks
06-26-2008, 11:05 AM
1ytCEuuW2_A

bellisimo
06-26-2008, 11:08 AM
ah damn :(
seer - you gotta find out some wolf tonight!

Robertmto
06-26-2008, 03:04 PM
Depending on who's ate tonight....I'm gonna REALLY evaluate who we're listening to tonight.

RIP Gyron

You weird, weird dude

Hoop
06-26-2008, 04:00 PM
Dammit we hanged a fellow human. Hoop will wait till the seer sees him or finds one of the remaining wolfs before making any outrageous allegations.

The only good that comes out of this is:

Hoopenstein's Opium Emporium opens today. Buy a bowl get the second one filled free!

btowncolt
06-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Night.

Maybe the last night living in real fear?

Could the humans - finally - weed out another wolf tomorrow? If so, the wolf odds were insurmountable. There would be no recovery if a wolf was hung in the morning. But before the town could even address these hopes, the wolves had at least one more gruesome turn.

As the wolves approached the town houses today, something was different. Not Gyron lying in the street; that happened all the time. As the wolves crept around a corner, they encountered a blinding light. There was a presence they had not encountered since the first night. A giant, glowing angel sent to watch over the town.

The wolves cowered and turned to run.

As they turned, something caught one of the wolves eyes. There was something missing from the angel this time.....something important.

The approached this angel timidly.

"Hello", said Wolf #1.

"Good evening wolves. I am here to protect these meek villagers from your attacks. AWAY WITH YOU OR FACE MY WRATH.", boasted the angel.

"Right, you're scary and all. We get that. But....uh...well, this is awkward. I hate to be the one to point this out, but you sort of left your angel-weapon somewhere.", said Wolf #2 as he pointed to the angel's empty accessory belt.

The angel looked down. His trusty weapon, one which had been at his side all nights until now, was missing.

"Oh. Um....I suppose you all wouldn't mind giving me a few minutes?", inquired the angel.

"Well, you've put us in a tough situation. I guess you should know that we actually came here to eat YOU tonight. Turns out you're the angel - and really, good for you - but we can't just let you up and leave to grab your weapon.", stated Wolf #1.

"Um......SHAZAM!", shouted the angel as he held out his hand towards the wolves.

".....oh, I'm sorry, was something supposed to happen? Do we turn into frogs or something?", mocked Wolf #2.

"Uh............BLAM!", yelled the angel, as he desperately pointed his finger in the shape of a gun towards the wolves.

"Gosh....this is really getting sort of embarrassing for you. We're just going to sort of finish the job right now. Really sorry. Maybe next time you shouldn't have left your super-angel weapon to protect someone else?", said Wolf #1.

"Yeah....oops.", the angel mumbled as the wolves closed in.

The next morning all the town found remaining of bellisimo was the angel wings he had expertly been hiding beneath his cloak.

The angel is dead - the town is now unprotected from the wolves onslaught.

Time to vote.

bellisimo
06-26-2008, 04:38 PM
ah great...attack me on a night that i did not save myself...damn you wolves!

Robertmto
06-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Damn it Bellisimo, save urself. And yea...I'm votin Indy

Trader Joe
06-26-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm not a wolf. Belli, I knew you were the angel ever since you saved yourself on the first night.
Hopefully Hicks struck gold.

I kind of have a feeling you guys are going to hang me, but I'm not a wolf and if you do you'll look very, very stupid.

btowncolt
06-26-2008, 05:39 PM
Vote Tally:

Indy, 1 - (Robertmto)

Still to vote: SoupIsGood, Hicks, Hoop, Indy, Arcadian, The Toxic Avenger, Newman8r, Suaveness

btowncolt
06-26-2008, 05:59 PM
Editor's Note: I will be leaving for the airport in 5 minutes and not online again until tomorrow. It seems you all still have quite a bit of voting to do, so I don't suspect this to make any difference. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case.

SoupIsGood
06-26-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm sure we'll all be busy enough with the draft. Have a safe flight, btown.

The Toxic Avenger
06-26-2008, 08:42 PM
SoupIsGood until the Seer says Otherwise.

Hicks
06-27-2008, 01:13 AM
newman8r is human.

N8R
06-27-2008, 01:17 AM
Teh sere sawed me tonite. To show I is human.

Told ya you Wolves

N8R
06-27-2008, 01:19 AM
List of People Still Alive:

2) SoupIsGood
6) Hicks (HUMAN - SEER)
8) Hoop
9) Indy
13) Robertmo (HUMAN)
14) Arcadian (HUMAN)
15) The Toxic Avenger
16) Newman8r (HUMAN)
17) Suaveness (HUMAN)

All had been seen by the seer.

N8R
06-27-2008, 01:37 AM
SoupIsGood

N8R
06-27-2008, 01:38 AM
Vote Tally:

Indy, 1 - (Robertmto)
SoupIsGood, 1 - (newman8r)

Still to vote: SoupIsGood, Hicks, Hoop, Indy, Arcadian, The Toxic Avenger, Suaveness

N8R
06-27-2008, 01:39 AM
it is 4 on 4 with known humans against possible wolves. lets DO THIS.

EDIT: 5 on 4: I am dunk...I think I mean drunk

SoupIsGood
06-27-2008, 01:50 AM
I count 9 players left. Are you drunk or am I.

Hicks
06-27-2008, 02:57 AM
Swinging for the fences at this point, but I'm about to die, so screw it.

SoupIsGood

N8R
06-27-2008, 05:41 AM
Vote Tally:

SoupIsGood, 2 - (newman8r, Hicks)
Indy, 1 - (Robertmto)

Still to vote: SoupIsGood, Hoop, Indy, Arcadian, The Toxic Avenger, Suaveness

The Toxic Avenger
06-27-2008, 08:21 AM
SoupIsGood until the Seer says Otherwise.

I didn't want to be the bearer of Bad News but it looks like Soup's Time has Come.

SoupIsGood
06-27-2008, 08:28 AM
it looks like Soup's Time has Come.

:yes:

Trader Joe
06-27-2008, 09:42 AM
SoupIsGood.

N8R
06-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Vote Tally:

SoupIsGood, 4 - (newman8r, Hicks, Toxic Avenger, Indy)
Indy, 1 - (Robertmto)

Still to vote: SoupIsGood, Hoop, Arcadian, Suaveness

Arcadian
06-27-2008, 01:45 PM
SIG

If we are wrong this time we have a 66% chance of getting it next time.

Trader Joe
06-27-2008, 03:24 PM
SIG

If we are wrong this time we have a 66% chance of getting it next time.

If we are wrong this time I have a 100% chance of voting for a wolf.

Hoop
06-27-2008, 03:40 PM
I'll vote for SoupIsGood also.

If SIG is not a Wolf it has to be The Toxic Avenger AND Indy.
I know for a fact that Hoop is NOT one of those mangy flea bitten bags of bones.

SoupIsGood
06-27-2008, 07:58 PM
:o

N8R
06-27-2008, 11:27 PM
Vote Tally:

SoupIsGood, 6 - (newman8r, Hicks, Toxic Avenger, Indy, Arcadian, Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Robertmto)

Still to vote: SoupIsGood, Suaveness

btowncolt
06-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Sorry, weekend kept me swamped. I have about 30 seconds right now so I'll just keep the story going. I can get back online later if people with roles want to PM me.

SoupIsGood is a dirty wolf. And now he's dead.

Hicks
06-29-2008, 04:26 PM
At least I took one of them with me!

SoupIsGood
06-29-2008, 04:28 PM
No soup for you!

:dead:

Trader Joe
06-29-2008, 11:53 PM
So, its TA or Hoop. Tough call.
Hoop has voted for every wolf. TA has only voted for Soup.

N8R
06-30-2008, 12:24 AM
HOOP

Hoop
06-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Gotta be TA or Indy, the only ones it can be.

I'm leaning toward TA.

Hoop
06-30-2008, 12:31 AM
HOOP
Shame on you after I took you in and gave you a job and a pet sheep. :hmm:

Pig Nash
06-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I wonder if the alive people know they should be sleeping.

btowncolt
06-30-2008, 07:28 AM
People shouldn't be voting.

Trader Joe
06-30-2008, 08:18 AM
Only the slow kid did.

N8R
06-30-2008, 11:33 AM
me rush. two exsitd

N8R
06-30-2008, 11:35 AM
6) Hicks (HUMAN - SEER)
8) Hoop
9) Indy
13) Robertmo (HUMAN)
14) Arcadian (HUMAN)
15) The Toxic Avenger
16) Newman8r (HUMAN)
17) Suaveness (HUMAN)

So we have 3 to choose from.

Trader Joe
06-30-2008, 11:37 AM
I've been asking to be seen by the seer since like day two, but he hasn't. However, he has trusted me enough to communicate with me frequently. Its TA or Hoop.

N8R
06-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Indy your Avatar is throwing me off

Trader Joe
06-30-2008, 12:22 PM
My Brandon Rush avatar is confusing you about the wolves?

N8R
06-30-2008, 07:45 PM
Confusing me about you as in I didnt realize it was you posting. I got too used to seeing Indiana Jones

Trader Joe
06-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Confusing me about you as in I didnt realize it was you posting. I got too used to seeing Indiana Jones

Oh, ha. I'll probably go back to that one in a week or two.

btowncolt
07-01-2008, 08:54 AM
I think we can all see pretty clearly now that the game is over - it has been for a while. The humans will conquer again. But not without further casualties...

Coming as no shock to anyone, Hicks was eaten tonight. The seer is no more.

Time to vote (here's your chance newman8r!)...

Trader Joe
07-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Its only a matter of time I guess. Since Hoop has voted for every wolf to hang, I'll vote for Toxic Avenger.

N8R
07-01-2008, 10:52 AM
Indy

Arcadian
07-01-2008, 11:04 AM
wolves have been voting for wolves this game:

HOOP hangs.

N8R
07-01-2008, 11:12 AM
HOOP

btowncolt
07-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Vote Count:

Hoop, 2 - (newman8r, Arcadian)
The Toxic Avenger, 1 - (Indy)

Still to vote: Hoop, Robertmto, The Toxic Avenger, Suaveness

Trader Joe
07-01-2008, 11:35 AM
I'll change to Hoop just to make this quicker.
Although he seems like a good opium smoking chap.

btowncolt
07-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Vote Count:

Hoop, 3 - (newman8r, Arcadian, Indy)

Still to vote: Hoop, Robertmto, The Toxic Avenger, Suaveness

Robertmto
07-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Im sticking with INDY

Y the change Newman8r?

N8R
07-01-2008, 12:30 PM
I had suspected Hoop from a while ago. Dont know why. But we will get our man. Even if we choose wrong we will then have a 50/50 shot. It will be done.

I dont think TA is a wolf at all. Either he is playing a great PMing game or he is not a wolf

Trader Joe
07-01-2008, 02:17 PM
I laugh every time I see someone votes for me.

btowncolt
07-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Vote Count:

Indy, 1 - (Robertmto)

Still to vote: Hoop, The Toxic Avenger, Suaveness

The Toxic Avenger
07-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Sorry for being absent for a while. Long Story Short I've been busy and I vote Indy. The Good news is its only a matter of time now. Even if we three must all die The Village Lives on.

Hoop
07-01-2008, 07:49 PM
The Hoopensteins are not very happy with this latest development, the town will suffer without their richest human citizen. newman8r just got written out of the will, ungrateful halfwit. :p No more opium for Indy either. :-p

I thought Toxic was the last wolf, but now.............

My Vote has to go for INDY to try and save my own skin.

It's up to Suaveness to decide the fate of many, scary thought. Many a sheep will suffer if the Hoopensteins go under. :eek:

Vote Count:

Indy, 3 - (Robertmto, Toxic Avenger, Hoop)

Still to vote: Suaveness

Trader Joe
07-01-2008, 07:50 PM
If you guys kill me I'm going to be royally pissed. I'm human, and you'll look dumb. Although one of the two voting for me is a wolf.

Trader Joe
07-01-2008, 07:59 PM
I change my vote to Toxic Avenger.

I'm sure some of you will still think I'm a wolf even as I place my own neck on the line to make a point. I've had a feeling about TA for sometime now, and I've been talked out of voting for him several times, but I want to see what he is.
Anyways, I'm pretty much sending myself to the gallows, but I really don't care at this point. I haven't done one wolfish thing this game yet some of you (read as: MTO and TA) have consistently accused me for no reason.

Hoop
07-01-2008, 08:01 PM
I change my vote to Toxic Avenger

Hoop
07-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Vote Count:

Indy, 2 - (Robertmto, Toxic Avenger)
Toxic Avenger, 2 (Indy, Hoop)

Still to vote: Suaveness

Trader Joe
07-01-2008, 08:05 PM
So here is my question, to all of you folks, why would Hoop change his vote to TA, and willingly put his own neck back into the noose, when if he was a wolf he could just keep his vote for me and ensure he wouldn't definetely be hung if Suave voted for him. Instead, he is willingly risking his neck to vote for TA, and so am I.

Unless he just wants to make me look like an idiot, which is possible.

The Toxic Avenger
07-01-2008, 08:30 PM
So here is my question, to all of you folks, why would Hoop change his vote to TA, and willingly put his own neck back into the noose, when if he was a wolf he could just keep his vote for me and ensure he wouldn't definetely be hung if Suave voted for him. Instead, he is willingly risking his neck to vote for TA, and so am I.

Unless he just wants to make me look like an idiot, which is possible.

Its the Same reason that I'm NOT changing MY vote to HOOP, even though I would be saving Both Your Life AND Mine by sending him to the Gallows but Frankly, Like I said earlier, the game is already over. I bet the three of us ALL hang before its said and Done. Not a Promise, Just a prediction.

:tmyk:

Suaveness
07-01-2008, 11:48 PM
Muwahahaha....the sheep will all be MINE!

I vote TA

Hoop
07-01-2008, 11:57 PM
Vote Count:

Indy, 2 - (Robertmto, Toxic Avenger)
Toxic Avenger, 3 - (Indy, Hoop, Suaveness)

The Toxic Avenger
07-02-2008, 09:05 AM
Well, Screw This!

I'm switching to Hoop!

Got a 50/50 chance and I'm taking it.

btowncolt
07-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Weeeee, the Wheel of Destiny!

Voting is closed.

btowncolt
07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
(Sorry, my enthusiasm for creativity has died with the game being over - also swamped with school things....)

The town couldn't decide who to hang today, so they turned to Toxic Avenger and Hoop.....

Fate has chosen Hoop to hang today!

Another human down. Who will the remaining wolf eat tonight in what is likely his last meal?

PM me, wolf.

Trader Joe
07-02-2008, 02:05 PM
nevermind, read the post too quickly.

Hoop
07-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Hoopenstein was lead to the gallows crying like a little girl, shouting YOU WILL ALL PAY.

Earlier that night he had already made the sheep pay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/Hooping/DeadSheep1.jpg

btowncolt
07-02-2008, 04:17 PM
What may very well be the last night of terror has befallen our little town. The last wolf would feast once more before the sun would rise and the town would decide who to hang between what they thought were the final two candidates...

After retiring back to their houses, the remaining town members braced for one last massacre. Who would be chosen amongst the last six?

A quiet grumble was heard in the east part of town - then a shrill scream. The wolf had found its next victim.

Indy was eaten that night. But wasn't he one of the two remaining supposedly unconfirmed humans? Had the town been deceived at some point? Had a wolf infiltrated the ranks of what was thought to be the human voting block?

Time to vote town. Decide who you hang today.....and decide carefully.

Arcadian
07-02-2008, 04:27 PM
I vote the merciful TA

Suaveness
07-02-2008, 04:29 PM
TA

Trader Joe
07-02-2008, 05:14 PM
The original story said TA was hung, or maybe I read it too quickly. I don't know. Pay no attention to the fool who was posting half awake from work.

btowncolt
07-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Uh....didn't say anything about TA being hung.

Your mom did though.

Trader Joe
07-02-2008, 09:53 PM
Yeah I'm just an idiot.

N8R
07-02-2008, 10:05 PM
TA

N8R
07-02-2008, 10:07 PM
6) Hicks (HUMAN - SEER)
8) Hoop(DEAD Hung by us)
9) Indy (Dead eaten by TA the WOLF)
13) Robertmo (HUMAN)
14) Arcadian (HUMAN)
15) The Toxic Avenger
16) Newman8r (HUMAN)
17) Suaveness (HUMAN)

Is has to be TA if Hicks the seer wasnt lying.

The Toxic Avenger
07-03-2008, 08:39 AM
Well, This is Unfortunate...

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Might as well close voting.

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 09:19 AM
The morning after the death of Indy, the town knew what it had to do. The Toxic Avenger must die. The reign of wolves must end and the reign of drug-addled opium abusing sheep-lovers must begin....

Arcadian, newman8r, and Suaveness gathered in the town square.

"We have to find Toxic. He must be the last wolf - and we have to get him before it's too late.", Arcadian stated.

"I'll search the opium den and the sheep barn!", squealed Suaveness. Before the others could respond, he disappeared down an alley, shrieking with expectation.

It would be up to Arcadian and newma8r to find The Toxic Avenger.

"Toxic Avenger killed my parents. There is no other reasonable conclusion. My long search is finally over.", sighed Arcadian.

"Well, eh, 5, where should eh I, 6, look, eh, 7?", mumbled newman8r.

"Perhaps we should check his house. That seems like a reasonable place to begin the search.", Arcadian stated as he turned to walk to Toxic's house.

The two made their way down the lane and walked up to Toxic's door. Arcadian quietly knocked.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?", he hesitantly called out.

Silence.

"19, eh, let me try, eh 20.", said newman8r fidgeting. "21 COME OUT EH 22 WOLF EH HUH 23!"

"Come on in.", said a voice inside the house.

Arcadian opened the door and the pair went in.

"I've been waiting for you.", they heard someone say. "Come a little bit closer."

They moved a few feet into the front room - and suddenly, in the light of the fire, they saw him - The Toxic Avenger.

http://www.lucigorellbarnes.co.uk/images/paintings/paintings_big/baby-wolf.jpg

He had already turned into the part-wolf, part-man, part-bad child's artwork that had been terrorizing all of them at night.

"It's time for the rest of you to join your friends. Time to die just like Indy did - pantless and sobbing!", shrieked Toxic.

As Toxic jumped towards them, Arcadian reached for his sword. From the smell of fresh fecal matter that was suddenly hitting his nose from newman8r's direction, he knew he was on his own to save the town. As Toxic got just a foot away, Arcadian swung his sword around and lodged it firmly in Toxic's throat. Gasping for air, Toxic tried to grab the sword to remove it. Sensing this was his only chance, Arcadian sliced the blade through the soft tissue of Toxic's throat. Toxic's decapitation was quick and bloody. The humans had won - and the reign of the wolves was over.

The remaining towns folk celebrated for days, exhausting the supply of opium, hamburger, and sheep. They had won their freedom from the wolf curse and could now finally live in peace.

Or could they.....?

- Epilogue -

As he began to stir that morning, a horrible dread overcame him. What was that he had been imagining? Was it real? Did it really happen? So much blood and death. Town members turning on one another. Wolves eating innocent humans. Sheep love. Pants pooping. Surely it had to be some kind of dream......didn't it?

As he began to remove the pixelated sheets from his still slumbering body, great relief overtook him. It couldn't have been real! It was too ridiculous and terrifying to believe. He had just completed a great adventure and saved the woman he loved. Surely there was no such thing as werewolves...

As he moved to get out of bed, he heard a scream. What was that? Who was making that noise?

"Save me Mario! Bowser has kidnapped me and taken me to his castle!"

End Mario 2. Begin Mario 3.

http://www.gamespite.net/img/blogart/0702feb/070206_mario2.gif

http://alangeorge.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/smb2_end.gif

Fin.

For now...

Trader Joe
07-03-2008, 09:23 AM
TA should have been dead long ago.

N8R
07-03-2008, 09:37 AM
He had me convinced of his Humanness. I would have voted for you Indy if TA hadnt eaten you revealing he was the wolf.

Why did you do that TA?

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 09:43 AM
I think TA just wanted the game to officially be over - it was practically over a long time ago.

I think he also wanted Indy to die at his hand.

Trader Joe
07-03-2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, like I said he was hating on my uber wolf hunting skillz.

It was good times again fellas. I look forward to the next one.

Trader Joe
07-03-2008, 09:50 AM
He had me convinced of his Humanness. I would have voted for you Indy if TA hadnt eaten you revealing he was the wolf.

Why did you do that TA?

TA played very similarly to how I tried to play last game, though I never missed a vote.

N8R
07-03-2008, 10:05 AM
It was a great game. I am very excited for the next one and count me in for when it starts up

Arcadian
07-03-2008, 10:08 AM
This sucks. I avenged my parents and now stuck in the middle of nowhere with a retarded and a sheep F&ck*r.

Shade
07-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Like I said to btown after I died, I figured out the wolves' pattern, I just picked the wrong side. :laugh:

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 12:14 PM
After you died, you told me you loved me and wanted to run away with me. I told you that our love was too pure to ever make it in this cold, careless world we live in. Then you cried and ran off to that guy you didn't really love but he had some money and your parents approved while I took a job working on an off shore oil rig. Years later you'd try to find me, but all anyone knew was that I got on a boat headed somewhere east 10 years ago on a mission to find my real father and hadn't been heard from since. How do you not remember that?

Stop making up revisionist history.

Shade
07-03-2008, 12:16 PM
After you died, you told me you loved me and wanted to run away with me. I told you that our love was too pure to ever make it in this cold, careless world we live in. Then you cried and ran off to that guy you didn't really love but he had some money and your parents approved while I took a job working on an off shore oil rig. Years later you'd try to find me, but all anyone knew was that I got on a boat headed somewhere east 10 years ago on a mission to find my real father and hadn't been heard from since. How do you not remember that?

I remember that quite clearly, and I never hid it from anyone. :shrug:

Stop making up revisionist history.

Check out my last post before I died.

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 12:17 PM
YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM ABOUT THE REAL PM YOU SENT ME.

WE CAN MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD, SHADE. YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE.

Shade
07-03-2008, 12:21 PM
YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM ABOUT THE REAL PM YOU SENT ME.

The really real one?

Here was my last post:

Other than the confirmed wolves, I know that I am a human, and I strongly suspect that Indy is one too. That leaves the following group of suspects, of which two must be wolves:

Gyron
Hoop
Newman8r
SoupIsGood
Suaveness
The Toxic Avenger

Of these six, 3 did NOT vote to hang DisplacedKnick in Round 2: Gyron, Suaveness, and The Toxic Avenger

Gyron has cast votes for 3 known humans, 0 known wolves, and Suaveness.

Suaveness has cast votes for 2 humans, 1 known wolf, and The Toxic Avenger.

The Toxic Avenger has cast votes for 3 known humans, 0 wolves, and did not cast a vote this last round.

However, Naturallystoned voted twice for The Toxic Avenger. So, did NS vote for TA to throw us off, or is TA in fact a human?

If we assume that TA is human based on voting, then we can probably assume that Hoop is human as well, as he has cast votes for both known wolves to this point.

That leaves us with:

Gyron
Newman8r
SoupIsGood
Suaveness

Of these, Gyron is the only one who has not voted for a known wolf. So, if we assume he's a wolf, then Suaveness would likely be a human (a creepy human, but a human nonetheless), due to Gyron voting for him twice.

So now we have:

Newman8r
SoupIsGood

1 human, 1 wolf. But which is which?

Based off of the above assumptions, both Newman and SIG voted for DK and some humans. But I lean more toward Newman being the wolf because:

SIG voted for Newman in Round 2 before changing to DK;
SIG voted for DK much later than Newman with a pick that essentially sealed DK's fate. This would have been quite a ballsy move for a wolf.

So, after much deduction, my current top wolf suspects are Gyron and Newman8r.

Granted, I had to use a good number of assumptions to get where I am, but it's all I've got to go on at the moment. Please let me know if anyone sees any major flaws in my logic here.

I figured one of Gyron, Suaveness, or TA was a wolf, but I picked the wrong one.

I also figured one of SIG or Newms was a wolf, but again, I chose incorrectly.

TA was the wildcard for me. The logic didn't follow that he was a wolf, but my gut felt he was, which is why I voted for him before I died.

The wolves did play a good game, though, especially TA and SIG.

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Fine, keep deflecting my attempts to have you.

But you will be mine some day.

Shade
07-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Fine, keep deflecting my attempts to have you.

But you will be mine some day.

I already told you, it's me or the sheep. You can't have both. Suaveness will get lonely.

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 12:25 PM
You, sir, are a tease.

Shade
07-03-2008, 12:26 PM
:flirt:

btowncolt
07-03-2008, 12:30 PM
The studio accidentally released the print for the next installment of the game:

http://otfen.outpost10f.com/%7Eholiday/humor/pics/sw/Humor-Sheep.jpg

bellisimo
07-03-2008, 05:10 PM
today while I was on the tram - there were about 8 people who got on...wearing none other than sheep masks...all i could think of was this thread...

they were prolly PETA or something...as they had some protest signs/etc

Robertmto
07-03-2008, 05:32 PM
Yay I'm a winner!!!

Shade
07-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Yay I'm a winner!!!

I think that's the first time that has ever been muttered by a Wizards fan. :-p

Robertmto
07-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I think that's the first time that has ever been muttered by a Wizards fan. :-p

NBA Rings

Wizards - 1
Pacers - 0

:-p

Shade
07-03-2008, 10:42 PM
NBA Rings

Bullets - 1
Wizards - 0
Pacers - 0

Fixed. :-p

Robertmto
07-03-2008, 10:47 PM
Fixed. :-p

Close enuff

(twss)

The Toxic Avenger
07-03-2008, 11:56 PM
This is Me when I was a But a Wolf Cub...

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/vb09--wolf-cub.jpg

This is Me right before I had my first taste of Flesh and of course my first piece of Chicken too. (Think about it.. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!)

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/241923364_3d5b761f3e.jpg

This is Me Right after…

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/58285802_d164a980f6.jpg

This is Me right before I killed Raskolnikov and ate his Liver...

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/Discovery-Channel---Wolf-Poster-C10.jpg

This is Me and NatStoned Palling Around right before we Ate Shade and played Fetch with his Foot.
PS-I'm the Butch in this relationship
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/Gray-Wolves-Show-of-Dominance-Among.jpg

This is Me at Comic-Con '03 Baby! :howwwwwwwwLLLL;
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/2465469759_348421d175.jpg

This is Me Laughing my A$$ off after I Rick Rolled Bmo.... And subsequently Ate him.

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/werewolf1.jpg

This is Me Stretching Right Before A wicked Game of Twister...

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/american_werewolf_in_london7.jpg

This is Me Sodomizing Indy as I Rip off his Head and Punt it at Hoop's Lifeless Body. Oh, I split the Uprights Baby!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/nolan_carrillo/2513657940_65212c0a88.jpg

3 pts.

To Me this is a Win. I Ate everyone I wanted to eat and fooled everyone I wanted to fool. Its unfortunate that My Brethren Fell so quickly and that We did Not Find Bmo quicker.

That said I really had my way with Indy’s Body… I mean seriously I didn’t know human limbs were that flexible but really, once you break the bones, they can be bent in any direction and placed in any orifice. (I like the Big Toe in Navel Approach myself.) Also A fun game is to … Well, Anyway you get the idea...

Go Wolves!

:happydanc

Hicks
07-04-2008, 12:20 AM
CHAMPIONSHIP Rings

Pacers - 3
Bullets/Wizards - 1

Trader Joe
07-04-2008, 01:00 AM
I still can't figure out why the wolves ate Since86. There was a no way they could have made it out of that day without one of NatStoned or TA being hung.

Shade
07-04-2008, 01:20 AM
This is TA now:

http://sweetwatervisions.com/wolf/copyright_Mahan1868C2_05.jpg

Suaveness
07-04-2008, 03:46 AM
This is me:

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/halle-berry.jpg

This is who I make love to:

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/a/angelina_jolie-4946.jpg

*****es.

Shade