PDA

View Full Version : The Wolf Game II: The Wolves Strike Back

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Shade
06-19-2008, 12:43 PM
I have a bad feeling about this. I don't think DK is a wolf (a dirty Knickerbocker, sure, but not a wolf). I hope my hunch is wrong.

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 12:49 PM
DisplacedKnick, 6 - (Hoop, Newman8r, Rasko, belli, Soup, Arcadian)
Robertmto, 4 - (Indy, Hicks, DK, Gyron)
Arcadian, 3 - (Robertmto, Shade, natstoned)
The Toxic Avenger, 1 - (Since86)
Indy , 1 - (The Toxic Avenger)
Shade, 1 - (Suaveness)

Okay, voting is closed - the majority has ruled.

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 12:59 PM
As the sun begins fade in the late afternoon sky, the town is gathered in the square. A tumultuous scene is set...

RASKOLNIKOV: [drunk]
Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.
[bonk]
Pie Iesu domine,...
[bonk]
...dona eis requiem.
[bonk]
Pie Iesu domine,...
[bonk]
...dona eis requiem.

TOWN MOB:
A wolf! A wolf!
[bonk]
A wolf! A wolf!

RASKOLNIKOV: [drunk]
Pie Iesu domine...

TOWN MOB:
A wolf! A wolf! A wolf! A wolf! We've found a wolf! A wolf! A wolf! A wolf! A wolf! We've got a wolf! A wolf! A wolf! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! We've found a wolf! We've found a wolf! A wolf! A wolf! A wolf!

SINCE86:
We have found a wolf. May we burn him?

TOWN MOB:
Burn him! Burn! Burn him! Burn him!

SHADE:
How do you know he is a wolf?

INDY:
He looks like one.

TOWN MOB:
Right! Yeah! Yeah!

SHADE:
Bring him forward.

DISPLACEDKNICK:
I'm not a wolf. I'm not a wolf.

SHADE:
Uh, but you are dressed as one.

DISPLACEDKNICK:
They dressed me up like this.

TOWN MOB:
Augh, we didn't! We didn't...

DISPLACEDKNICK:
And this isn't my tail. It's a false one.

SHADE:
Well?

SINCE86:
Well, we did do the tail.

SHADE:
The tail?

SINCE86:
And the fangs, but he is a wolf!

INDY:
Yeah!

TOWN MOB:
We burn him! Right! Yeaaah! Yeaah!

SHADE:
Did you dress him up like this?

SINCE86:
No!

INDY and ARCADIAN:
No. No.

INDY:
No.

SINCE86:
No.

INDY and ARCADIAN:
No.

SINCE86:
Yes.

INDY:
Yes.

SINCE86:
Yes. Yeah, a bit.

ARCADIAN:
A bit.

SINCE86 and INDY:
A bit.

ARCADIAN:
A bit.

SINCE86:
He has got crazy eyes.

HOOP:
[cough]

SHADE:
What makes you think he is a wolf?

ARCADIAN:
Well, he turned me into a sheep.

SHADE:
A sheep?

ARCADIAN:
I got better.

INDY:
Burn him anyway!

SINCE86:
Burn!

TOWN MOB:
Burn him! Burn! Burn him!...

SHADE:
Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Thime are ways of telling whethim he is a wolf.

SINCE86:
Are thime?

INDY:
Ah?

SINCE86:
What are they?

TOWN MOB:
Tell us! Tell us!...
SHADE:
Tell me. What do you do with wolves?

INDY:
Burn!

SINCE86:
Burn!

TOWN MOB:
Burn! Burn them up! Burn!...

SHADE:
And what do you burn apart from wolves?

SINCE86:
More wolves!

ARCADIAN:
Shh!

INDY:
Wood!

SHADE:
So, why do wolfes burn?
[pause]

ARCADIAN:
B--... 'cause they're made of... wood?

SHADE:
Good! Heh heh.

TOWN MOB:
Oh, yeah. Oh.

SHADE:
So, how do we tell whethim he is made of wood?

SINCE86:
Build a bridge out of him.

SHADE:
Ah, but can you not also make bridges out of stone?

SINCE86:
Oh, yeah.

SOUPISGOOD:
Oh, yeah. True. Uhh...

SHADE:
Does wood sink in water?

SINCE86:
No. No.

INDY:
No, it floats! It floats!

SINCE86:
Throw him into the pond!

TOWN MOB:
The pond! Throw him into the pond!

SHADE:
What also floats in water?

SINCE86:
Bread!

INDY:
Apples!

ARCADIAN:
Uh, very small rocks!

SINCE86:
Cider!

INDY:
Uh, gra-- gravy!

SINCE86:
Chimries!

INDY:
Mud!

ARCADIAN:
Uh, churches! Churches!

INDY:
Lead! Lead!

HICKS:
A duck!

TOWN MOB:
Oooh.

SHADE:
Exactly. So, logically...

SINCE86:
If... he... weighs... the same as a duck,... he's made of wood.

SHADE:
And thimefore?

INDY:
A wolf!

SINCE86:
A wolf!

TOWN MOB:
A wolf! A wolf!...

BELLISIMO:
Hime is a duck. Use this duck.
[quack quack quack]

SHADE:
Very good. We shall use my largest scales.

TOWN MOB:
Ohh! Ohh! Burn the wolf! Burn the wolf! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! Ahh! Ahh...

SHADE:
Right. Remove the supports!
[whop]
[clunk]
[creak].............................................(scal es balance)

TOWN MOB:
A wolf! A wolf! A wolf!

DISPLACEDKNICK:
It's a fair cop.

ARCADIAN:
Burn him!

TOWN MOB:
Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! Burn! Burn!...

The town mob carried DisplacedKnick to the giant brush pile they had built for just such an occasion earlier this afternoon. They carefully tied him to the stake in the pile – the metal restraints must be locked so that he cannot escape if he is a wolf. They poured some of Raskolnikov’s liquor on the pile and set fire to it. DisplacedKnick screamed in agony as the flames engulfed his body. It took hours for the fire to die down enough for an inspection of the remains to be made...

What’s this!?!? REAL fangs? And the metal restraints were almost broken! Wolves are no match for the laws of science! Perhaps all town members should be weighed against a duck. The ranks of wolves have been thinned by one – yet three remain. Luck has prevailed in the town today, but what will tonight bring?

All players with roles should now PM me.

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 01:02 PM
oh man! we got ourselves a wolfie!
so far so good :) :) :)

bellisimo
06-19-2008, 01:04 PM
i hope the angel will save the seer tonight!

SoupIsGood
06-19-2008, 01:06 PM
A wolfie! :happydanc

Hicks
06-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Praise the Lord. ;)

Shade
06-19-2008, 01:17 PM
Wow. I thought he was the angel.

Good show, fellow humans! :thumbsup:

Shade
06-19-2008, 01:18 PM
Praise the Lord. ;)

So, does this mean our Lord and Savior is, in fact...a wolf? :hmm:

Since86
06-19-2008, 01:20 PM
Does this help solve anything, or raise new questions?

QM?

Natston
06-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Hell... I mean heck yeah!

Now the angel had better get the job done again...

Gyron
06-19-2008, 01:38 PM
WOOHOO! Now I don't have to compete with the church for peoples souls, I can bargin with them to trade them in for credit at my Opium Den.

Oh yeah, WOOHOO! We got a wolfie. Damnit, one less enforcer out there. I gotta find the other three to discuss their interest.

When this is all said and done, if the town survives......

It will be interesting if the person who figured it out points out what he did that cast suspicion. You will be as surprised as I was how he hid it....

But I wouldn't expose yourself just yet, or you might be a target for the wolves....

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Having spent much time in a Dominican orphanage I'm not the least surprised to find that the Friar when fried turned out to be a predator. Hopefully this can silence the sheep if not the sound of suave's baaing. Oh and score one for tough immigration policy.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 01:39 PM
Wow!
Thats awesome! I still think Robertmto is a wolf and Shade is also on my list of suspects.
I knew the men of the cloth always have something to hide!
To the Opium Den to celebrate before night falls!
Get your matches, get the poppy, lets get higher!!!

Gyron
06-19-2008, 01:45 PM
HEAR YE! HEAR YE! WOLFIE GOES DOWN SPECIALS AT GYRON'S OPIUM DEN!

COME ONE, COME ALL!

Tonight only, 22.3498640% off all specialty import blends.

Limited time only, Between hours of 2:37 am and 4:37 am. Must bring a piece of wolf fur to prove you were at the burning. What's that? It all burned? Tough ****, it's required for the discount.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 01:45 PM
We beezied our first wolfeezie todeezy. I smoked a fortnights worth of opium to celebreezy. So my mind is a little weezy. I accidentally mistook btowncolt for a lambleg and had her cut up and cooked over a fire. Needless to seezy, I was upset to find out I had killed one of my cows, but not all was lost for I invented a new food, the hamburger! Twas delicious and the whole town was able to feast on btown's carcass.
I'm so high right now, I have no idea whats going on...
Everybody come to funky town!!!!!!!!
-From the Jounral of Indy

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 01:51 PM
I encourage the seer to see me tonight so I can confirm my innocence, since apparently no one wants to trust the disgraced, opium addicted prince.

Gyron
06-19-2008, 01:54 PM
I think it was the Hip Hop that did you in.....No one I know trusts a rapper....

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Whats a rapper?

Gyron
06-19-2008, 02:00 PM
It goes around that opium you buy everyday...sheesh, you gotta spell it out for the addicts.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 02:01 PM
It goes around that opium you buy everyday...sheesh, you gotta spell it out for the addicts.

No, no, no, thats a wrapper.

Gyron
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM
It's the 1500's who cares how you spell it. It still raps wolfie ummmm. I mean addict. Here have some on the house.....

Natston
06-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Okay. So now that DK is/was a wolf let's retrace posts of his.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=736952&postcount=19

He voted for Rasko. Rasko is human at this point...

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737100&postcount=61

He's accusing Suaveness of being human. So this could make Suave a wolf.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737465&postcount=98

He's accusing Gyron of being human. So this could make Gyron a wolf.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737844&postcount=194

He debated between Indy, Robertmto, Pig Nash, Shade, and newman. In which he finally settled on newman.
I think there's a very strong chance that there is at least one wolf in that group, that's easiest way to protect one of his own.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737955&postcount=227
Here he votes for Robertmto. It's very unlikely that he wold bring Rob's name up again unless he was human. I think it would be too risky to continually through out another wolf's name.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737956&postcount=228
It's very unlikely that he wold bring Gyron's name up again unless he was human. I think it would be too risky to continually through out another wolf's name.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 02:07 PM
It's the 1500's who cares how you spell it. It still raps wolfie.

Brilliant artists are always misunderstood in their time.

Anyone who actually thinks I'm a wolf needs to work on their efforts of deduction. I'm too baked to do anything at night. I just lie on the floor of my hut looking at the ceiling and eating cheese curds.

Gyron
06-19-2008, 02:09 PM
I'm Human. I am in the league that thought he was a wolf. I believe he, robertmto, pig nash, and possibly you are wolves nat stoned......Convenient that you are calling me out.....hmmm. How did you know I suspected you?

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Okay. So now that DK is/was a wolf let's retrace posts of his.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=736952&postcount=19

He voted for Rasko. Rasko is human at this point...

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737100&postcount=61

He's accusing Suaveness of being human. So this could make Suave a wolf.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737465&postcount=98

He's accusing Gyron of being human. So this could make Gyron a wolf.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737844&postcount=194

He debated between Indy, Robertmto, Pig Nash, Shade, and newman. In which he finally settled on newman.
I think there's a very strong chance that there is at least one wolf in that group, that's easiest way to protect one of his own.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737955&postcount=227
Here he votes for Robertmto. It's very unlikely that he wold bring Rob's name up again unless he was human. I think it would be too risky to continually through out another wolf's name.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737956&postcount=228
It's very unlikely that he wold bring Gyron's name up again unless he was human. I think it would be too risky to continually through out another wolf's name.

Interesting.
-
I think Pig Neezy and Shade may both be wolves.

I also find it interesting that you, MTO, and Shade voted for Arcadian to hang. Especially since Arcadian voted for DK.

Gyron
06-19-2008, 02:19 PM
(ooc)Nat Stoned, I would like to point out INdy voted for Since almost every vote last game and even called him out and didn't change his vote even when we thought it would mean he would hang, all for the illusion, so you can't count out Robertmto just because he threw his name out and then brought it up again.

I also think it interesting that you are coming to the defense of a suspected wolf very quickly. Could you be a wolf?(/ooc)

Natston
06-19-2008, 02:35 PM
I also think it interesting that you are coming to the defense of a suspected wolf very quickly. Could you be a wolf?(/ooc)

I'm just trying to do my homework at this point. Going by what DK posted, you could be a wolf and human.

I'm trying to get away from the throw out one name, and then have everyone pile on without any rhyme or reason. The wolves are now leaving clues, and it's better to try an educated guess and fail than to guess randomly and fail.

SoupIsGood
06-19-2008, 03:17 PM
Gyron, the way I read it he concluded you were probably/likely human.

But I'm not sure how useful all that is, because most of the "okay, what were he intentions with this?" stuff can easily go both ways if you consider whether or not they anticipated you playing that game.

Good to keep in mind, but there are better ways to catch wolves.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 03:30 PM
The one clue that DK left was picked up by one human. I don't think anyone else necessarily picked up on it, but now that I heard what it was I must say there is an extremely clever human on our side and we're lucky to have him.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 04:00 PM
This has been a long night. Rupert is restless and has explosive diarhea so I have to stay up and tend to him. I believe he senses the loss of his woman btowncolt. I also think he may think he is next. Those hamburgers were delcious. However, luckily for him I have saved her left over meat and plan to open a burger shop tomorrow morning to pay for my opium habit.
-From the Journal of Indy

The Toxic Avenger
06-19-2008, 04:11 PM
A lot has happened and I'm at work but I'll analyze more later.

Thoughts:
DK was a wolf... Did not see that one coming. Good for us but I had no clue... :( (Sad Face).
My Former Main Suspect Indy Did NOT vote for DK.
DK and Indy BOTH voted for Robertmto.
More to Come later.

[Also OOC] Geez a loo! I've PM's out the wazoo!!! This is my first time playing and I did NOT expect this game to be SO Intense! [/OOC]

SoupIsGood
06-19-2008, 04:13 PM
A lot of PMs hmmm?

:hmm:

Gyron
06-19-2008, 04:14 PM
I am sorry for jumping up and down, I just fear a noose coming around my throat. That and it could be the opium contact high I keep getting from Indy frequenting my shop so often. I've amassed quite a fortune just from his habit.

So, I think I'll raid the cat **** supply of the dearly departed preacherman and add it to the stock of my wares.

The Toxic Avenger
06-19-2008, 04:25 PM
A lot of PMs hmmm?

:hmm:

Jealous?

Hey, I can make that Face too. :hmm:

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 04:28 PM
As Silverman I have taken to the streets, which are one immigrant wolf safer. Still there are pushers and junkies and rich people. Hoop in his heart is a wicked man. What would he do to make more money? Accuse falsely? Kill with bared fangs? All these riddles masked in enigma rapped or wrapped in mystery. I'm trying to climb to his roof top but the shoes have no grip...It could be a long night. And what about this mad haberdasher and questioner and opium dealer. I may look into adopting an orphan to help me in my quest.

Gyron
06-19-2008, 04:32 PM
Sitting out on my porch, I just saw the most hilarious site. And I'm not even stoned on my own stash.

Arcadian just ran through town in silver women's tights, a silver cape, and the rest of his body painted in silver paint. I think he has gone barking mad with fear of the wolves.

Speaking of which, why would the owner of the habdashery venture to carry silver women's tights in a town with NO WOMEN? I do think he may be a bit piculuar himself.......

Hoop
06-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Hoopenstein cheered, between fits of coughing, as the flames engulfed the Dominican Priest. Before the towns folks very eyes they saw DK turn into a hideous wolf like creature. Hoop thought to himself, he would miss DK's weekly visits trying to solicit money. Spanky sit on Hoop's shoulder jabbering and shaking his tiny little fist at the now charred corpse of DK. Spanky then relieved him self down newman8r's back, Hoop laughed.

Hoop thought to himself, I may hire that boy to be my new butler, his mother was a decent maid. Hoop was not sure if he could risk newman8r finding out the truth about his mother though, he had the great Hoopenstein family name to protect.

Hoopenstein was awaken while taking his daily nap by a loud crashing noise. Hoop just made it into the south wing of his estate when he caught the glimpse of a man dressed in a silver colored outfit wearing a cape. He hollered DaTaDa and jumped out the window with a sheep under his arm.

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Unable to climb to roof in these shoes I instead broke into the Hoop's cellar. Inside I found sheep, goats, monkeys, drawings, manuals, and intrid's dead body. I realized what he stood to gain from falsely hanging a party and why he was against burning DK. I had to do what I could. I grabbed the sheep and ran...

Raskolnikov
06-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Nice, we got ourselves an early wolf :)

Suaveness
06-19-2008, 05:37 PM
Goat, goat, I love goat.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 06:46 PM
A lot has happened and I'm at work but I'll analyze more later.

Thoughts:
DK was a wolf... Did not see that one coming. Good for us but I had no clue... :( (Sad Face).
My Former Main Suspect Indy Did NOT vote for DK.
DK and Indy BOTH voted for Robertmto.
More to Come later.

[Also OOC] Geez a loo! I've PM's out the wazoo!!! This is my first time playing and I did NOT expect this game to be SO Intense! [/OOC]

You're grasping at straws and if those that you are communicating silently agree with you, then you all couldn't be more wrong.
If you remember, DK was one of the main people I suspected to be a wolf. I commented him on his shifty Priest behavior before anyone else. Just because I didn't vote for him proves nothing. My vote would have been useless as it was to vote for DK so I moved my vote somewhere.
TA, you and I should share a bowl of poppy and some thoughts. It will clear your head of all of these silly theories that are incredibly wrong.

DisplacedKnick
06-19-2008, 06:53 PM
From the Journal of DK:

To His Putrescent Groveling Pustulated Syphilitic Goat Sodomizer Clement III of Rome:

It is true that I was sent on this journey to shepherd this flock but several months after our arrival I was walking in the forest, searching for a fragment of The One True Cross which I was certain was here when I heard a rustling in the bushes, then a fearsome growling. With my crucifix and the Sign of the Cross I fended off the foul beast, yet not before, deeply inhaling, I swallowed some fur.

My transformation was swift, oh leprous, penisless chattel of the cross-blastard that we killed 15 centuries past (I have since discovered that Yahwah did indeed pull a fast one that time - but we will overcome). I was gifted with THE POWER OF THE WOLF!

Yes - it is true that I, once a man of God, was blessed with The Power of the Beast! My hunger knows no end, my perfidy is boundless. And though my end is near, my hatred will be eternal.

By day you would not know this change. I am the same picture of quiet dignity, blissful peace and thoughtful contemplation that I have always been. I possess the same grace, the same ability to cause all who encounter me to love me, that you recognized when you and Abbott fish-guts sent me on this mission.

Yet they have become lucky. They have found me out through mere chance. There is much I have not yet done. I have not yet taken to the streets preaching repentance or taken confession from those who live in fear.

ooc - dammit - was gonna give the cliffnotes version of what I'd roadmapped for down the road but folks might interpret that as a hint - end ooc

The mob is at my door. My doom is near, yet not the doom you, Father Camel-Anus, shall suffer when my Dark Master, Lucifer, unjustly cast out of the Heavens millenia ago, regains his domain and puts you and all like you to endless torment. You think Dante had a vision of hell? Dante's vision is a sojourn in a Tuscan Villa compared to your ultimate end.

Yet I cannot but suffer one twinge of regret, for I was soon to engage in private enterprise. My Master has devised a new, most nefarious scheme, based on man's greatest desire - greed. The Pharisees knew this well but we shall call it a new name - I shall not reveal it completely to you but your addled turkey-brain will not deduce the full meaning when I say it begins with a "C" and ends with an "apitalism."

I am sorry that my enterprise shall not commence as I desired, for I have spent much time crafting a sign - and it is a beautiful sign.

Alchemist Wanted!
Knowledge of Fermentation of Catpiss Required
Ability to enhance this with wine greatly desirable
Knowledge of adding tincture of opium optional

They are breaking down my door. Clement, you ballless spawn of the pus-filled cooze of a worm-infested rat, though I am finished, in the end we shall reign supreme!

ooc-My deepest apologies to any religious types (esp Catholics) offended by the above but hey - it's the character.

edit: and admins - if anyone is really offended feel free to remove - or someone can PM me and I'll delete it myself.

Pig Nash
06-19-2008, 08:10 PM
I actually did vote in the last round for shade.

Robertmto
06-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Hmmmm, DK and Indy both voted for me. I'm thinking Indy is a wolf as well. And maybe Pig. But thats just because he's an animal

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 09:06 PM
'Twas the night of wolf feast, when all through the town
Not a creature was stirring, not even a clown;

The firearms were holstered by the beds with care,
In terror that the wolves soon would be there;

The fake children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While nothing danced in their fake, woody heads;
And fake mamma in her 'kerchief, and I smelling faintly of crap,
Had just settled down for a long evening’s nap,
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw down my hash.
The moon on the breast of the still-shrieking crow
Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below,
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a large pack of wolves, still smelling of beer,
With a piece of fresh meat, still grimy and slick,
From the window it almost looked like a....brick.
More rapid than eagles my shooting hand went lame,
And they approached, and shouted, and called me fair game;
"Now human! You’re dinner! Your sheep is a vixen!
After we finish our colons will be blitzen!
We’re out on the porch! We climbed over the wall!
Don’t dash away! dash away! dash away all!"
As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky,
So up to the house-top the wolves they flew,
With the nimbleness of young boys, and with a rotted corpse too.

And then, in a scraping, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each hairy hoof.
As I drew in my hand, and was turning around,
Down the chimney a wolf came with a bound.
He was covered all in fur, from his head to his feet,
And his torn clothes were all tarnished with dirt from the street;
The body of DisplacedKnick was flung on his back,
And looked like a mortician just opening his sack.
His eyes -- how they twinkled! his claws how scary!
His cheeks were like moth balls, his nose like a blackberry!
His droll drooling mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow;
The stump of a sheep he held tight in his teeth,
And the wool it encircled his head like a wreath;
He had a broad face and a little grumbling belly,
That shook, when he growled like a bowlful of jelly.
He was chubby and plump, and eyeing a shelf,
And I peed when I saw him, in spite of myself;
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had everything to dread;
He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And tore off my head; then turned with a jerk,
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a snarl, up the chimney he rose;
He sprang to the ground, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.

But I heard him exclaim, as I lost all my sight,
"That’s for DisplacedKnick, and we’ll see you tomorrow night!"

Written in honor of Raskolnikov, eaten by wolves on the second night...

Voting is now open for the next town member death.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Not really that shocking. Rasko had been confirmed as human to everyone. Plus he is a smart cookie.
It hurts us humans, though that is for sure.

Pig Nash
06-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Hicks, I think your name the humans in the thread my backfire, because the angel can only protect one person a night.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Hmmmm, DK and Indy both voted for me. I'm thinking Indy is a wolf as well. And maybe Pig. But thats just because he's an animal

In days past, this has happened to other unlucky settlements. In those settlements, wolves learned not to vote together because it made them too easy to pick out. So voting pattern alone is not enough to condemn anyone now. However, I do find it interesting that yourself, Shade, and NatStoned all three voted for Arcadian who voted for DK. I also believe it to be odd that NatStoned was extremely quick this past night to cast suspicion on everyone.
With that in mind, I cast my vote for NaturallyStoned.

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Last night went much better. I woke up without a man making "love" to a sheep. It was a great morning until I heard Rasko was slaughtered by the wolves. Is there a connection between loving sheep and saving men?

I think I will make my newly freed sheep my partner...in fighting wolf crime.

Pig Nash
06-19-2008, 09:24 PM
I, too, shall vote for naturallystoned. I agree with Indy that it was weird how natstoned acted overnight. I also think that a wolf has infiltrated our human power block. He may have provided a hint as to a wolf's identity, or suggested Hicks come out as the seer. I don't know who he is, but I fear that the wolves are getting more sophisticated. We have to be on the lookout for newer and more fearsome tactics.

Hicks
06-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Should I say nothing if I find a human with my powers?

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 09:49 PM

Maybe you should just PM that human and anyone else you are sure is human.

Hoop
06-19-2008, 10:12 PM
The wolfs know who they are, so they know the rest of us are humans, so I'm not sure if it matters.

If you are the seer, you should try to stop a human hanging if possible. You could be quiet about your findings unless a human is close to being hanged. Then you could try to persuade people to change their vote.

Gyron
06-19-2008, 10:16 PM
I vote for pig nash. My new shipment is arriving, so I do not have time at the moment to explain, but I shall in the morning....(ooc morning)

Pig Nash
06-19-2008, 10:25 PM
Gyron, care to explain? I hear the rumblings and I want to know why people think I'm a wolf. I'm gonna out and out play the game now because we have a real good opportunity to take a stranglehold lead over the wolves, and not talking and just voting is what the wolves want.

I may be wrong, I'm just not a wolf so I have to stand tall and discuss and argue. Humans can't win in the shadows.

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 10:26 PM
I'll take the blame for the intrid vote. The first vote is always a crapshoot because you have nothing to base it on really. I found one little inconsistency so I voted for him first, I'm sorry intrid.

When I interrogated the Pig I could tell from his eye movements that he was lying, hiding a secret perhaps a deadly fanged one. Besides I still need to get some new shoes with traction from the clothier. I nearly broke my neck trying to get on the wall last night. Pig Nash

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 10:27 PM
I'd like to hear from bellisimo. He's been very quiet and as someone we know to be human I'd like to hear his side of things.

Hoop
06-19-2008, 10:36 PM
DisplacedKnick, 6 - (Hoop, Newman8r, Rasko, belli, Soup, Arcadian)
Robertmto, 4 - (Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, DK, Gyron)
Arcadian, 3 - (Robertmto, Shade, natstoned)
Indy , 1 - (The Toxic Avenger)
Shade, 1 - (Suaveness)

Okay, voting is closed - the majority has ruled.
Who did Arcadian vote for? Can't be both.

Trader Joe
06-19-2008, 10:37 PM
He originally voted for MTO, but then changed his vote to DK.

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Who did Arcadian vote for? Can't be both.

He said the post before that he was changing his vote to DisplacedKnick. I just didn't delete him from the Robertmto list.

Fixed now.

Fade back to the background...

Arcadian
06-19-2008, 11:09 PM
Out of Character: Just to be clear ghost cannot play, post beyond a good bye post or PM others about the game.

Hoop
06-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Hoopenstein had dinner tonight with fellow opium enthusiast Indy to talk over his proposal of funding the opening of a hamburger stand, what ever the hell a hamburger is? Where's btowncolt Hoop asked, since Indy is rarely seen without btowncolt or Rupert, Indy explained the btowncolt is now the hamburger meat.

Hoop thought these new burgers were delicious, the perfect meal after a free for all opium binge. Hoop gave Indy a very sizable investment........ then he paid him. Spanky gave Indy a shot from behind when he bent over to refill his pipe, Hoop laughed.

Indy explained that Rupert has a case of explosive diarrhea and that is why he wasn't with him either, but he had no intention of making Rupert into burgers, he loved him to much. Hoop came up with a plan, he payed that dim witted newman boy to smear slippery cow ***** all over the window frames in the Hoopenstein Estate so if the crazy silverman came back he couldn't climb in without falling and busting his arse.

After much deliberation Hoopenstein casts his vote for Naturallystoned Hoop just doesn't trust anyone on a natural high when good drugs are plentiful.

btowncolt
06-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Out of Character: Just to be clear ghost cannot play, post beyond a good bye post or PM others about the game.

Correct.

N8R
06-20-2008, 12:52 AM
Vote Tally for this round

NatStone, 3 - (Indy, Pig Nash, Hoop)
Pig Nash, 2 - (Gyron, Arcadian)

Left to vote: SoupIsGood, Shade, Hicks, Bellisimo, Since86, Robertmto, Toxic Avenger, newman8r, Sauveness

I think that is accurate. If not feel free to correct it.

N8R
06-20-2008, 12:59 AM
My many yers of huntin dun me wel. I lukd at a burniin woolfe tody taht wud hav mad poppa and grandpoppa hapi wit me. I's glad thre is one down. We ned to finde teh rest now.

Mr. Hoop havs ben littin me do tings fo him now. He pays me 1 cen fo tha day. I's be rihc in no tim. I didne undrestranbd teh poo on hes hose but it sur waz fun doin it. Remined me of wurkin in teh felds.

Momma says she nos woo teh woolfes is. She telds me to vot for SoupIs Good to showe him that it is an I fo an I.

The Toxic Avenger
06-20-2008, 12:59 AM
Fellow Towns Folk!
Hear my Words!

After a solid three hours of research and calculations I have come to a conclusion.
While I COULD just tell you I will now begin and fairly long, drawn out, and ardous journey through the tale that led me to the end of this Post.

It all started when A man named Pig Nash Voted to Hang An Innocent Human... Intrid Cold.

Perhaps a mistake you say... After all there WERE four others that voted WITh you. They MUST be as guilty as you... right?

How about the next town gathering when we voted to string up DisplacedKnick?
You had hours to vote for someone or explain your absence and yet all you could say was,
you were responsible for a humans death (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737875&postcount=209).
NO vote was posted... Naught an observation did fly from you Cold Blooded Veins.
It was then that you left us... Gone.
Were you too scared to try and save DisplacedKnick?

You returned late the next day as if to avoid the Sunlight... Your first words?

"I actually did vote in the last round for shade." (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=738335&postcount=294)

Not according to THIS (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/search.php?searchid=380064) you didn't.
A masterfully performed Search into your life.
Thats right... I did some digging and there was no vote cast.
So why Lie?

EDIT: I just found THIS (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=737767&postcount=177) Thanks to Arcadian... :blush: Steal MY thunder! :shakesfist: Sorry to all.

You returned to us from the darkness and all you have done since then is:
CRITISIZE THE SEER (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=738358&postcount=298), ACCUSE YOUR PEERS (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?p=738363&highlight=wolf+has+infiltrated+our+human+power+blo ck#post738363), and PLANT THE SEEDS OF DOUBT IN OUR MINDS! (http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showpost.php?p=738386&postcount=306)
You Shall be Hanged Pig Nash. I shall see to it Personally!

Arcadian
06-20-2008, 01:06 AM
I agree with hanging Pig because he is a wolf. However he did vote for shade albeit half heartedly and in regular font.

N8R
06-20-2008, 01:07 AM

NatStone, 3 - (Indy, Pig Nash, Hoop)
Pig Nash, 3 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger)
SoupIsGood, 1 - (newman8r)
Left to vote: SoupIsGood, Shade, Hicks, Bellisimo, Since86, Robertmto, Sauveness

The Toxic Avenger
06-20-2008, 01:21 AM
I agree with hanging Pig because he is a wolf. However he did vote for shade albeit half heartedly and in regular font.

Fixed :blush:

Suaveness
06-20-2008, 01:57 AM
Just so you know, I'm going to be gone till Sunday evening, so any voting done until then will have to be done without me

Your sheep and goats are safe....for now....

I vote Arcadian...I WANT MY SHEEP BACK

Shade
06-20-2008, 02:19 AM
RIP Rasko. :cry:

I'm not sure who to vote for. I thought I had Arcadian pegged as a wolf for sure, but it would be a heck of a gutsy move for him to out and out condemn one of his own (DK) when he needn't do so. That alone tells me that I may have been mistaken in my initial suspicion of him. Maybe. That is, unless, MTO is also a wolf. :hmm:

I am almost positive that one of the people to vote for Intridcold is a wolf. Indy is the main one who stands out to me, as he voted for Intrid in the first round, and Robertmto in round 2 (perhaps to save DK?).

I have nothing better to go on at the moment, so for now, please register my vote for Indy. I may change it later, but I have some detective work to do...

Raskolnikov
06-20-2008, 03:21 AM
:dead:

PS Please avenge my above death. Somehow.

Pig Nash
06-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the correction Arcadian, except for that I'm not a wolf. I know there is a tendency to distrust me because of my wolfish past and my power in the GM seat but play this game for what it is.

I have never been this vocal against the wolves. Even when I was one and trying to diffuse suspicion. I think the main thing to look at when judging who people really are in this game is the differences in playing style from one game to the next.

Bellisimo, SoupIsGood, Hoop, Suaveness, and Robertmto are playing nearly identical to their last game so I don't believe they have special roles of any kind.

Indy and Gyron are acting much less wolfish. I don't think they are wolves again

Since86 is playing similarly, but I've not seen him post much in the thread so I can't judge on him.

Shade and Hicks are acting much differently, I have a theory on that.

So that leaves naturallystoned, arcadian, toxic avenger, and newman8r. I think the other three wolves are in this group. I'll separate these guys into their own sections. Keep in mind that I may be way off and that the first five I posted above are where the wolves lie, but I'm gonna get this out here in case I die.

Arcadian started the first vote on the first day, which used to mean something, but now is recognized as a good wolf tactic to start off with a human kill. This game is cyclical in that strategies aren't good for more than two games in a row, but if it wasn't used in the last game, it might be viable again. For all we know, the wolves aren't voting for each other again. However, I digress. My main concern regarding Arcadian is not known to everyone, but Arcadian was responsible for hanging DisplacedKnick.

You might say, "Hey, that's a good wolf kill in the beginning of the game, we should trust him!" But the way in which he found out was highly suspicious and seems to me to be a fed answer from his fellow wolf DK in order to get him inside the human voting block. I'll share with you what I am told he has told others: "I'm reasonably sure DK is a wolf and that you are not. The nickname of the Dominican Order he choose was the Domini Canes--Hounds of the Lord." I admit that's quite a catch, I just doubt that it's detective work.

The Toxic Avenger is a n00b so it's hard to tell, but he leaped straight to Arcadian's defense when I mentioned that there was a wolf in the human block.

Newman8r and Naturallystoned:
I am less suspicious of these two. However, there is another wolf other than Arcadian and Toxic Avenger. Newms is only playing his second game so it's hard to establish a pattern, but he has changed a bit. He is not saying much other than what his vote is, and he also seems a little bit more invested in the game this time, but this is a gut feeling on him.

Obviously Nat didn't play last time, however my doubts on him stem from his suspicious behavior over last night. Also the last time he did play (TWG Strikes back circa 06) he was a wolf and is playing very similarly. Is that because it's just how he plays? Or is it that wolfie habits die hard?

In conclusion:

I believe that Arcadian and Toxic Avenger are wolves and that one of naturallystoned and newman8r are.

Therefore, I change my vote to Arcadian, even if it costs me my own neck.

N8R
06-20-2008, 04:36 AM

Pig Nash, 3 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger)
NatStone, 2 - (Indy, Hoop)
Arcadian,2 - (Suaveness, Pig Nash)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)
SoupIsGood, 1 - (newman8r)

Left to vote: SoupIsGood, Hicks, Bellisimo, Since86, Robertmto

I think that is correct. If not feel free to fix it.

N8R
06-20-2008, 04:37 AM
teh ONE tey cal Pig Nash is tryin to trow peeple off his woolfe cent. He neds to kep his Woolfe muth SHUT befo he gets the deth.

Hoo dos he tink he be? Teh Newman8r's aer nown fo teh Woolfe huntin. Why dos mi nam com up as woolfe?

I go I fo I with SoupIsGood. He vot me I vot he.

I do tink hes humna, so vots must be cast wit reson.

Momma saz be smrt and cast fo woolfe not revege.

I chagne to Pig Nash.

N8R
06-20-2008, 04:47 AM

Pig Nash, 4 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger, newman8r)
NatStone, 2 - (Indy, Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)

Left to vote: SoupIsGood, Hicks, Bellisimo, Since86, Robertmto

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 05:40 AM
damn we had all these votes already?
been occupied with the conference - its the final day today...so i'll catch up on saturday...

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 08:39 AM
Lots of things to consider right now. I have had council with just about everyone in the town except a couple people that I will try to get in contact with right now. Don't know why I originally said tonight. The opium must be screwing with my sense of time.
Also, note to self, I must find a pet similar to Hoop's Spanky so that we may have battle royale's in the town square.
The hamburger stand is open for business. Come try the super value menu!

SoupIsGood
06-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Well then I am going to assume that TA must be involved in some sort of mass PMing block if even can admit to have a ton of PMs and not draw any suspicion.

Pig, the only thing about the theory that Arco's clue was planted is that unless Arco admits to perhaps getting PMed about it and not actually discovering it himself, then the only one the theory can imply is Arco. And coming off a night in which they had been blocked by the angel, would a wolf really lead the charge like that against one of his own? There are circumstances in which I feel like the wolves would sacrifice one of their own, but that seems like something you do when you're up, not down.

But Arco, since this all now out in the air, I have a Q: if you were effectively leading the charge against 'Knick and were so sure he was a wolf, why did you not vote for him until the end to break the tie? That's the only thing I can't figure out about it, except that maybe you were just that sure about mto? And if so why aren't we voting for him now.

You know in a way I'm most suspicious of people who are playing in styles pretty much identical to their last few games. Rasko was the first to determine humans based on that last game, at least from what I can remember of games past. It seems any wolves this time around would think long and hard about changing their style. (But then again perhaps it is on some level an unconscious thing, the changing of style.)

I'll vote for Suave.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Yes, I'm interested in hearing why Arcadian did not vote for DK quicker as well with such damning information on his side. I overlooked that earlier, but now it seems too big of a detail to go right over.
I also think the buddy-buddy relationship between TA and Arcadian is questionable.
I currently withdraw my vote for NatStoned. I will not cast it again for now, but I will wait and see what happens.

N8R
06-20-2008, 09:13 AM

NatStone, 1 - (, Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)
Suaveness, 1 - (SoupIsGood)

Left to vote: Hicks, Bellisimo, Since86, Robertmto, Indy

Gyron
06-20-2008, 10:03 AM
Arco can defend himself, but I will say this. He presented me with a theory and it proved right. He showed me a list of his suspected wolves, and we had decided to go after MTO first, but since DK was close to going, he went ahead and finished him off.

Now, I must go have one of these "hamburgers"....My only question is, where does the meat come from once Btown is consumed....That and how does he keep the meat cold so it does not rot? I think we could all be in for food poisoning within a couple days....but what the hell, if the opium hasn't killed me yet, maybe I can survive a little food poisoning.

Since86
06-20-2008, 10:11 AM
I will cast my vote towards Toxic again. Something isn't right there.

Wait, no questions? Wait, isn't that a question? If i make statements can I still be the QuestionMaster?

QM?

btowncolt
06-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Okay, I'm using newman8r's count, so someone fix this if it's wrong.

NatStone, 1 - (Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)

Left to vote: Hicks, Bellisimo, Robertmto, Indy, naturallystoned

Arcadian
06-20-2008, 10:27 AM
When the Pig talks he might as well be barking. It is ridiculous to believe that the man, that is I, Silverman, responsible for casting suspicion on the first wolf then was the deciding vote for that wolf to burn is a wolf as well. Is Pig really that stupid? Or is it a wolf grasping at straws. I smell bacon...or whatever meat you make out of wolves...I wonder what meat Indy is going to use when he runs out of cow...I am however worried to that my PM's have become so public. Hmmm I need to go shoe shopping to take my mind off of these matters.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 10:28 AM
Arco can defend himself, but I will say this. He presented me with a theory and it proved right. He showed me a list of his suspected wolves, and we had decided to go after MTO first, but since DK was close to going, he went ahead and finished him off.

Now, I must go have one of these "hamburgers"....My only question is, where does the meat come from once Btown is consumed....That and how does he keep the meat cold so it does not rot? I think we could all be in for food poisoning within a couple days....but what the hell, if the opium hasn't killed me yet, maybe I can survive a little food poisoning.

Btown was a very fat cow if you remember. Lots of stuff to consume on her. How I keep the meat cold is none of your business. Its a trade secret.

I still don't think the story from Arcadian adds up right now. To me the evidence he had on DK was 100% infallible. So why even waste the time going after MTO? It doesn't make sense to try and get someone hung when you have perfect evidence against someone else. At the very least, its reckless, and at the very worst its wolf like.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 10:31 AM
When the Pig talks he might as well be barking. It is ridiculous to believe that the man, that is me, responsible for casting suspicion on the first wolf then was the deciding vote for that wolf to burn is a wolf as well. Is Pig really that stupid? Or is it a wolf grasping at straws. I smell bacon...or whatever meat you make out of wolves...I wonder what meat Indy is going to use when he runs out of cow...

That again is a trade secret.

Gyron
06-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Opium will fix everything, come see me. If you get sick, the opium will make it better.

Indy, ever thought about Opium laced Hamburgers? We can make them more than just a little addictive.....

Arcadian
06-20-2008, 10:50 AM
These kids have no idea what it takes to be an masked vigilante. Having a suspect because of some random fact is hardly 100%. It is a clue that is all. I had three other wolves to contend with as well. I wanted to see how DK voted. I wanted to observe how guilty parties reacted to my sticking with MTO. Only one side "knows" who is who. I got some great boots. They have great traction and a little flair. I can't wait until tonight when I get to wear them out.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Opium will fix everything, come see me. If you get sick, the opium will make it better.

Indy, ever thought about Opium laced Hamburgers? We can make them more than just a little addictive.....

Oh, I'm so down for that. I want a discount though on my in store purchases.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 10:59 AM
These kids have no idea what it takes to be an masked vigilante. Having a suspect because of some random fact is hardly 100%. It is a clue that is all. I had three other wolves to contend with as well. I wanted to see how DK voted. I wanted to observe how guilty parties reacted to my sticking with MTO. Only one side "knows" who is who. I got some great boots. They have great traction and a little flair. I can't wait until tonight when I get to wear them out.

Yeah, I still don't think that adds up. That "clue" is better than anything you could have on MTO who isn't playing a whole lot different than he did last time, but I agree could be a wolf. Still its dangerous to risk going after someone you can't be sure about when you have something much more tangible on another person.
I'm torn right now. I definetely don't want to send a human to the gallows, but I feel like I need to take a risk on who I vote for this time. Right now I'm leaning towards voting for Toxic Avenger, but I'm also debating between two others.

I need a good smoke to think this over. Aaah, thats the good stuff.

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 11:23 AM
i'm not ignoring anyone's PM...I just don't have the chance to reply to them at the moment...thanks in advance for your understanding!

The Toxic Avenger
06-20-2008, 12:26 PM
Yes, I'm interested in hearing why Arcadian did not vote for DK quicker as well with such damning information on his side. I overlooked that earlier, but now it seems too big of a detail to go right over.
I also think the buddy-buddy relationship between TA and Arcadian is questionable.
I currently withdraw my vote for NatStoned. I will not cast it again for now, but I will wait and see what happens.
Having never been in this situation let me say that:
1) I know nothing I can say will convince anyone to change their vote so I wont bother Defending myself.
2) I DO trust Arcadian... He hand a big hand in the Death if DisplacedKnick and unless his suspicions prove disasterous I see no reason not to vote with him. It is also to his credit that he did NOT vote to kill Intrid as YOU and Pig Nash both did.
3) From what I've read, PMing, Alliances, and Accusations are an essential part of the Game. With out them it wouldn't be a game.
4) I've long suspected Indy and now Pig Nash. Now that The votes have come out for Nash, Indy tries to discount them by bashing Arco and me.

In summary, I think there will be a last second ditch effort By the wolves or duped humans to "Save" Pig Nash by condemning another human to his death. I don't know if it will be me, Arcadian, or another poor sap. Either way I hope we all make the right choice.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 01:00 PM
You've been the one accusing a human for some time now TA. That human being, me. So I'd say you are much more questionable at this point than anyone else. I'm obviously not the only who thinks this as is demonstrated by Since86's vote for you. I also will add that I have not had that much contact with Since86 so his vote for you is made without any influence whatsoever from me. Come to think of it I haven't even voted for you or Arcadian yet! So you're getting awfully defensive about a vote that has not even been cast.

Furthermore, your support of Arcadian is just as suspicious as my support for Pig Nash so its not a very good argument for why we both may be wolves. This is because the exact same argument could be applied to you and Arcadian.

It would be a very cunning wolf tactic to insert one of their own into the human power block. Arcadian's knowledge of DK is interesting. I never would have thought to look up the meaning of the Dominican order. As of yet Arcadian has not supplied what I would call a sufficient reason for having this knowledge. This may be because he does not have one or it may be because he has been boot shopping. So until he comes up with an explanation for why that would stick out to him, forgive me if I am a bit skeptical.

If Pig Nash is hung and turns out to be a wolf, then I will just be a stupid human he had dooped.
I will say this if Pig Nash isn't a wolf and is hung the wolves will have made a crucial mistake and will have revealed themselves to the humans because it is extremely obvious who is leading the charge right now.

As I have said I give a direct challenge to our seer to view me this night and prove I am human. Although I think it is likely that if my suspicions are correct then I won't live that much longer anyway.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Oh also you're selective wolfish memory is getting the best of you...

2) I DO trust Arcadian... He hand a big hand in the Death if DisplacedKnick and unless his suspicions prove disasterous I see no reason not to vote with him. It is also to his credit that he did NOT vote to kill Intrid as YOU and Pig Nash both did.

I vote intridcold. Got to be someone.

The very first thing anyone said after we discovered our little werewolf problem was uttered by the man in tights. You then voted for Arcadian for the exact same logic, he was the first to vote.
Then just as Intridcold is about to be hung, Arcadian swoops in and changes his vote to Robertmto.

I wasn't trying to kill anyone. Just throwing out a name. Voting for someone with votes already though is trying to kill someone. I change my vote to Robertmto. Final answer.
Why? In my opinion, he probably didn't want the blame for intridcold's death to be on his hands. Even though he was the first person to suggest we hang someone. This would be a brilliant move, however I will not forget that Arcadian was the first to suggest to hang intrid. Which makes him just as guilty if not more so because early on it is likely that the first or second person nominated will be the one hung.

Also you accuse me of being a wolf because I voted for intridcold. Well I had changed my vote from Rasko who was human. So if I wanted to hang a human I could have just stayed with him, but I didn't because I figured intridcold was more likely to be a wolf. I was wrong, but if anyone actually says they KNOW the intentions of who they were voting for on the first day they are either liars or wolves.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 01:43 PM
God all that thinking was tough. I need to go to Gyrons to get a pinch bag.

I found something else...

In my search to find the robo's killers I've decide the first step is to find out why those who voted for intrid voted for him. There was no reason to do so unless you wanted to make sure a human was hanged. The Pig claims to have reasons what were they?

This was brought up during the discussion that eventually lead to the burning of DK.

Why did you dear Arcadian first suggest intridcold's name? I'm sorry, but the evidence is mounting quicker than you can even defend yourself.
My theory is this Arcadian voted for intridcold. Saw he would be hung. Tried to distance himself from the situation and changed his vote to MTO. Then by doing so he found one of those who voted for intridcold and tried to pass the buck onto them.

Robertmto
06-20-2008, 02:07 PM
When shall these false accusations cease? Perhaps it is all the opium. I vote Arcadian

Natston
06-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Who knew that upon actually having a day off of work, and then proceeding to actually play the wolf game could get me hung. Good thing it'll be a week before I actively participate again.

Arcadian
06-20-2008, 02:14 PM
Well, here is my defense. I am human. I just wanted to get the ball rolling and see how people reacted. The names were numbered. The robo's were 20 and 19. I went with the next number 18 intrid.

When I saw so many move to hang intrid I figured that he was human. This is my reasoning: Only the wolves knew who was human. If intrid was a wolf they would have tried to raise another suspect so that intrid could be saved. That did not happen though.

I then switched my vote because I wanted to save a person I felt had a reasonable chance of being human. The person who raised my interest was the one who placed the second vote because that was a hanging vote. Why did he vote for intrid? One vote won't get anyone hanged two vote will.

Wolves must read worse than the simple boy.

Again it is ridiculous to suggest that the wolf strategy was to out a wolf in the second round of voting, especially a wolf who really wanted to play and had mapped out all that he was going to do with his character.

Are you suggesting that the conversation went:

"Hey, DK let's get you hanged and I will be in with the humans."

"Great idea, Arcadian, you are an evil genius. I put a lot of thought into this character, mapped out an entire story and think it would be awesome to be exposed this early on the game. I didn't like playing it anyway. Exposing me wouldn't at all be a jerk move."

You know how someone is lying? It doesn't make sense.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:15 PM
After all of the day's detective work, I found myself tired and weary. I retreated to my reserved table at Gyron's Opium Den and ordered a hookah full of the finest poppy. It was time for my daily voting ritual. I began to smoke and the visions began to come. Purple elephants, Suaveness snuggling up with Rupert, Pig Neezy floatin' on a breezy, Shade in pigtails (still no Katharina von Bora in her skivvies.) Just as I was about to get up and throw caution to the wind a face floated across mine and as it did it grinned and flashed big wolf like fangs. The face then winked at me and vanished. I had passed out on the floor of the opium den and I awoke to Spanky Hoop's monkey molesting my leg as Hoop laughed and clapped with glee.
I knew who I had to vote for, and headed towards the town square to cast my vote, but not before I checked on my hamburger stand along the way. Hoop had lent me his new servant, newman8r to take care of the stand while I was out gathering evidence. Lets just say he added a special ingredient to Indy's Secret Sauce.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:16 PM
I vote for Arcadian!

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:18 PM
Wolves must read worse than the simple boy.

I saw that post. Lets just say I considered that reasoning to be awfully weak.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I think you're a wolf and I think I've laid out my thoughts as to why. If you're not then I'll get hung tomorrow anyways, and the town will be down two humans, but I don't think thats going to happen.

btowncolt
06-20-2008, 02:21 PM
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1">Pig Nash, 4 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger, newman8r)
Arcadian, 3 - (Suaveness, Pig Nash, Indy)
NatStone, 1 - (Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)

Left to vote: Hicks, Bellisimo, Robertmto, naturallystoned

Robertmto
06-20-2008, 02:22 PM
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1">Pig Nash, 4 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger, newman8r)
Arcadian, 3 - (Suaveness, Pig Nash, Indy)
NatStone, 1 - (Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)

Left to vote: Hicks, Bellisimo, Robertmto, naturallystoned

Has my voice went unheard?? I voted Arcadian!!

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:22 PM
MTO voted Arcadian as well.

Natston
06-20-2008, 02:27 PM
Anyway, this is a big decision...

Pig Nash
Although he said from the very beginning that he wanted revenge against me, I know that it is wrong for me to vote his his death. Simply because I don't know why he wants revenge...

Arcadian

I voted for Arcadian because of quick trigger in picking the people to be hung, and his erratic voting afterwards when he'd actually switch his votes. Thankfully, the good people of the town came to their senses and realized that.

Naturallystoned

I don't trust him. But something deep down inside of me tells me that it's not his time to go (twss).

Indy, Toxic, and Suave

I haven't put much thought into two of those herbs, but I am suspicious of Toxic. I'm swinging my vote there...

ROT IN HELL, TOXIC AVENGER!

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Indy, Toxic, and Suave

I haven't put much thought into two of those herbs, but I am suspicious of Toxic. I'm swinging my vote there...

ROT IN HELL, TOXIC AVENGER!

FIX YO FACE!

I really think TA is just a misguided human at this point.

SoupIsGood
06-20-2008, 02:31 PM
It is really tempting to change my vote and break this tie but it just doesn't make any sense. I don't understand why people are accusing PN in the first place. I understand why people are accusing Arco but like he pointed out it just doesn't add up. I'm going to hold firm for now, even if Suave is sort of a pointless vote.

Natston
06-20-2008, 02:33 PM
FIX YO FACE!

I really think TA is just a misguided human at this point.

You madd doggy?

The above post should not be taken literally. I am not implying that Indy is/was/will ever be a wolf. Naturallystoned is not responsible for hangings of Indy.

Trader Joe
<HR style="COLOR: rgb(209,209,225)" SIZE=1>Pig Nash, 4 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger, newman8r)
Arcadian, 4 - (Suaveness, Pig Nash, Indy, Robertmto)
NatStone, 1 - (Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)
The Toxic Avenger, 2 - (Since86, NaturallyStoned)

Left to vote: Hicks, Bellisimo

btowncolt
Has my voice went unheard?? I voted Arcadian!!

Word up.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:34 PM
You madd doggy?

The above post should not be taken literally. I am not implying that Indy is/was/will ever be a wolf. Naturallystoned is not responsible for hangings of Indy.

You're such a Stan.

Natston
06-20-2008, 02:36 PM
You're such a Stan.

At least, I have a stepped up game life, you... guy that needs to step up his game life.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:37 PM
At least, I have a stepped up game life, you... guy that needs to step up his game life.

Oh its been stepped....

up that is.

Gyron
06-20-2008, 02:43 PM
As the town heads to the gallows again soon, I have finally completed the transfer of the disgraced preacherman's stock of cat **** into my store.

And this afternoon, I cut a deal with Indy lacing his cowburgers(why he calls them "HAM"burgers, I'll never understand) with Opium. I shall have one hell of a hold on this town soon if I can continue to increase my business model.

I wonder if the habdashererererer would like to consider making decorative bags for people to carry my products discretely throughout town. I shall contact him about this.

I don't think I'm gonna have a need for those werewolve fellas as I shall have my hand into every little business I can get it into in this little town. So I shall seek to kill them off before they kill off my clientel.

I believe the pork fella is actually a wolf so I have cast my vote for him this day. I hope I am making the right decision and not hanging a potential customer.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Well, it appears it will all come down to Hicks and belli.

Arcadian
06-20-2008, 02:57 PM
The wolves were in disbelief that one of their own was so quickly discovered. "How, how" they howled. And so they began to ask around. How do you know DK is a wolf? What evidence is there for this? Until they learned the name Silverman. "The Jew?" they asked. No, the crazy guy running through town in tights, a cape and shoes with no grip.

And this was their plan first Indy would suck up to Silverman complement him on his wit and shininess. Then ask who else is a wolf, whom do you suspect. Silverman was above such flattery. Then our masked man bought some new boots he was so proud of. Indy said I like your shoes and like a young school girl gave his secret away. "Thank you, I, Silverman, am voting for the Pig. You should too"

"Curses," the wolves thought, "we can't lose two wolves so soon." We must stop Silverman or at least cast a doubt in the minds of the other humans. We must break the people voting power block. And thusly the campaign against Silverman was born.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Silverman is a poor cover considering the seer is already known and its not you.

And if you were as smart as you have some believing you are, you would know that I am not a wolf.

BTW, I didn't go looking to find out how people knew DK was a wolf. I wanted to know if there were humans communicating in secret so I could offer my input. The information presented to me was presented willingly.

Yes, I did complement you on knowing it once I found out, but then you gave yourself away by saying how you knew it.

Arcadian
06-20-2008, 03:10 PM
I hear Indy talking but all I hear is ruff, ruff, ruff like the little yappy Chihuahua that he is.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 03:13 PM
The man in tights is full of humor today. What he doesn't realize yet is the joke is on him.
A classic sign of guilt is to try and diffuse a situation with humor.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 03:17 PM
Arcadian, if you think I'm a wolf why don't you and your crew just vote to hang me. At least then maybe some won't follow you so blindly.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Just so everyone knows, I'll be away from a computer for pretty much all evening and night once I leave work. So if I don't respond to a PM or something you post please don't think I am ignoring you. I'll check everything the first chance I get. I'll probably be around the comp til 6 PM

btowncolt
06-20-2008, 04:00 PM
On a similar vein, I will probably be off the computer after 6:45pm tonight for the rest of the evening. I will try to get the story up tomorrow morning if the votes are all in...

Gyron
06-20-2008, 04:01 PM
Hot date in the basement tonight?

btowncolt
06-20-2008, 04:10 PM
Hot date in the basement tonight?

Don't ask. I won't tell.

Hicks
06-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Pig Nash is my choice, but I warn you all, I have not seen him. I am placing my trust in the 4 who voted for him first. My God help us all!

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I had to head out for a journey. I must buy another cow to make more hamburger. So I knew that I just had to place my vote and leave. It appears the town will hang a human while I am gone. I hope I return to find out otherwise.

Pig Nash
06-20-2008, 04:55 PM
(not that I really have a character other than being a talking pig) I'll be gone till around midnight. I really wish you hadn't have voted for me Hicks. I assure you I'm not a wolf.

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 04:57 PM
You guys really might as well just hang me so you can see Arcadian doesn't really know where hes going with this.

btowncolt
06-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Pig Nash, 5 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger, newman8r, Hicks)
NatStone, 1 - (Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)

Only waiting on bellisimo

Trader Joe
06-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Belli sure is taking his time.

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 05:51 PM
i'll analyze and vote in the next hour or so...have been busy with a business conference for the past 3 days/nights with limited internet access...i'm worn out from it so i'm spendin' the night at home and i'll catch up to whats been going on in this round as well as the PMs.

Hoop
06-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Hoopenstein has conferred with several town's folk, yet he still can't decide whom amongst them should hang. Should he change his vote to Pig Nasty or the Ragin' Arcadian. Hoop will see who B-Mo votes for before changing his vote or maybe he will just hold up drawings and let Spanky pick.

Hoopenstein wants it to be clear that he was the first to cast a vote for that flea bitten Werewolf Priest.

The newman boy's training is taking much longer than originally thought. He likes to constantly point at things and count out loud, even though he is barely understandable. At least his mother's fetish was more useful. Hoop had to have him clean up all the cow *****, it stopped the silverman from climbing in for one night, but the boy kept licking the window frames making the rest of the help sick.

In the town square Hoopenstein listened the the rambling speech of a man called Toxic Avenger, what the hell is does Toxic mean, who's he avenging and why is he wearing a short skirt and high heels. Kinda sexy though. Spanky peed down his leg, Hoop laughed.

Hoop listened to Indy perform on stage after the Avenger guy was done ranting, well at least in till he fell off and passed out. Spanky hunched his head, Hoop laughed. Indy claims it's a new form of poetry. Hoop couldn't make it all out, but he said it goes good with opium and hamburgers....... what doesn't. Indy sang "a hip hop the hippie, the hippie to the hip hip hop, and you don't stop the rock it, to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie beat" Very strange indeed. Hoop was starting to think a person could ingest to much opium....... nah, impossible.

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 07:47 PM
ok i'm chugging up the stats and will post my vote really soon!

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 07:55 PM
<TABLE style="WIDTH: 308pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=410 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 117pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5705" width=156><COL style="WIDTH: 73pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3547" width=97><COL style="WIDTH: 70pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3401" width=93><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 117pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=156 height=20></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 73pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=97>Round 1</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 70pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=93>Round 2</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=64>Round3</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Pig Nash</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">intrid</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">shade</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>SoupIsGood</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">hicks</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">DK</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">suave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Gyron</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">suave</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">robert</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">pig nash</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Shade</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">intrid</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">indy</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Raskolnikov</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">hoop</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dk</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dead</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Hicks</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">rasko</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">robert</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">pig nash</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Bellisimo</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">intrid</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dk</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Hoop</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dk</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">natstoned</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Indy</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">intrid</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">robert</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Since86</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">pig nash</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">toxic</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">toxic</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Naturallystoned</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">toxic</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">toxic</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl64 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" height=20>DisplacedKnick</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">rasko</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">robert</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dead</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Robertmto</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">intrid</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Arcadian</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">robertmto</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dk</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">pig nash</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>The Toxic Avenger</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">indy</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">pig nash</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Newman8r</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"></TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dk</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">pig nash</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Suaveness</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">DK</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">shade</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">arcadian</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl63 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>intridcold</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">shade</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dead</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff; BORDER-TOP: #ffffff; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">dead</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 08:17 PM
looking at the first round...
and think that one of the voters for Intrid is a WOLF...
we'd have the following list of suspects...
Pig Nash, Shade, BellisiMo, Indy, and Robertmto

now angel has already saved me the first night which proved that I'm a human...

leaving the following behind:
Pig Nash, Shade, Indy and Robertmto

I have a pretty good guess that Robert is human...

leaving behind Shade, Indy and Pig Nash...

in round 2 when we were going after a wolfie - DK...
Shade voted for Arcadian...the one who "unlocked DK's personality"
Pig Nash voted for Shade...
and Indy votes for Robert...

and now in round 3...we find ourselves the following:

Pig Nash votes for arcadian...
Shade votes for Indy...
and indy votes for arcadian...

i find it weird that during this new round - when Arcadian has a good chance of being one of the people to get hanged...
Shade has not casted a vote on him...
even though he had voted for him in the earlier round...

there is something fishy going on here for sure...what exactly it is I have not been able to figure it out...

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 08:32 PM
my current wolf suspects would be:

gyron, shade, pig nash, since86, natstoned...

at the moment pig nash is leading the way - hence I will vote PIG NASH to find out what he truly is.

his avatar is enough of a reason for me to vote for him. :D

EDIT - I have added this list of suspects cause I'm pretty sure the wolves will be coming after me...first they took out Rasko the other known human...now they'll come after me since the angel can only save the seer...so be careful of these guys...

Hoop
06-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Hoopenstein via Spanky & B-Mo changes his vote to .............Pig Nash

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Pig Nash, 7 - (Gyron, Arcadian, Toxic Avenger, newman8r, Hicks, BellisiMo, Hoop)
Indy, 1 - (Shade)

these are all the votes from everyone...anyone interested in changing it?

btowncolt
06-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Voting - and vote changing - is now closed. Story will be posted soon hopefully.

bellisimo
06-20-2008, 08:55 PM
dear diary...
ever since the town has realized that I am not an evil wolf but a regular human they have all decided to take me to private meetings to discuss the current wolf infection....everyone is throwing out wild ideas and scenarios out there....its all hard to keep up with...i am still waiting for the angel to show its face so i can send my regards to him/her/it...yet for some reason the people who i managed to have these meetings with all tell me that they are human...100% flesh...something is not right here...i know my math...there are still 3 wolves and 1 angel to be confirmed...yet all i hear are lies from all these forsaken people...
my dear brother in arms Rasko was killed last night...I fear that my time is also coming to an end...the wolves know that i have a big presence over the voting and can actually sway the real humans and vote with me...that power alone is dangerous to have...specially when i'm outnumbered 3 to 1....

btowncolt
06-20-2008, 10:36 PM
Really, really sorry guys - I've had some stuff come up tonight and tomorrow that takes away any potential creativity time. It's a total cop out, but you don't get any sort of interesting story this time around. I will do my best to get something together for the Night story.

Pig Nash was hung today. Another human sacrificed to fear...

It's now night time. All people with roles should now PM me.

Robertmto
06-21-2008, 12:08 AM
Damn it!!!! Another human

Pig Nash
06-21-2008, 12:15 AM
And not even a cool death, ergh.

Arcadian
06-21-2008, 12:31 AM
On the glass half full side we have one less suspect. While I regret the lose of any human life, this is a war for our lives. If a few humans fall along the way to get to the beasts, so be it. I don't expect to survive and will embrace my death taking as many foul creatures as possible.

We need to make sure though and keep his body from Indy's meat stand. I don't trust what he puts in those burgers. But that is not my chief concern. I was going to try to try to get to Hoop's second story but it smells bad over there. Perhaps I will investigate where these Opium shipments are coming from when everything else about this place is cut off from the civilized world.

Bullet, my trusted sheep, and I, Silverman are off into the night.

Shade
06-21-2008, 12:40 AM
Man, this blows. RIP Pig Nash. :(

Okay, at least one wolf had to have voted for Pig Nash this round. We know belli is human, and Hicks likely is too.

That leaves Gyron, Arcadian, TA, newman, and Hoop.

Here are the voting patterns for these "people":

Gyron - voted for Suaveness in 1st, Robertmto in 2nd, Pig Nash in 3rd

Arcadian - voted for Robertmto in 1st, DisplacedKnick in 2nd

TA - voted for Arcadian in 1st, Indy in 2nd

newman - voted for me in 1st, DisplacedKnick in 2nd

Hoop - voted for nobody in 1st, DisplacedKnick in 2nd

Arcadian, newman, and Hoop all voted for DK (a known wolf) to hang in the 2nd round. Granted, maybe at least one of these guys is a wolf, and something about Arcadian still doesn't sit right with me, but it's just a gut feeling at this point, and my gut was already wrong about DK. But who's to say that Arcadian himself (or, at least, his "other half") is not his parents' murderer?

That leaves Gyron and TA. Gyron was a wolf in the last game, so he is unlikely to be a wolf in this game.

Which leaves The Toxic Avenger.

Take this all for what you will.

Hoop
06-21-2008, 12:53 AM
Hoopenstein thought for sure Pig Nasty was a Wolf, poor Piggy. Hoop had followed the lead of Hicks and B-Mo. The town knows that B-Mo is a human, but this does leave a bit of a doubt about Hicks. So many questions? So many pounds of opium. Opium gets it's answer first, for now. Spanky concurs.

N8R
06-21-2008, 01:01 AM
I am away at a weekend party from Saturday to sunday evening so if votes happen and such I will be on when I can but I wont have internet while away.

it gits me thinkin wen dees peeple keep pointin they figers at me. I knows I is no woolfe. But dees peeple kep thinkin to pont a figer at me wen I choos a woolfe rong.

I fel bad fo Mrs. Pig Nash boot I wantsted to vot fo SoupIsGood. I wana kil a woolfe reals bad na. Ifs I mak it trou da nite I wil kil me a woolfe.

Arcadian
06-21-2008, 01:10 AM
If we are figuring that one wolf voted for Nash, that means two didn't vote for him.

My sliding scale of trust for those who voted for Nash is

ME, Belli, Hicks, TA, Gyron, Hoop and New'm. In my guessing there were enough humans voting where the wolves didn't have to vote for Nash to be hanged.

Those who didn't vote for TA my sliding trust scale goes:

Pig, Shade, MTO, SIG, suave, Indy, Since, and N'stone.

It is seven and seven for those who voted and didn't if we are thinking one wolf voted for Nash, it means we have better chance of catching one in the not voting group.

Also I don't put much stock in the "he was a wolf last time can't be a wolf this time" argument. It is a random draw and we all have 22% chance of being wolves. The percentage doesn't change because someone was picked last time.

Trader Joe
06-21-2008, 01:54 AM
I can't believe you all listened to Arcadian. Truely unbelievable.
He is either a wolf or a not to bright human on a power trip. Either way he lead the charge of a human to the gallows.

Trader Joe
06-21-2008, 01:56 AM
On the glass half full side we have one less suspect. While I regret the lose of any human life, this is a war for our lives. If a few humans fall along the way to get to the beasts, so be it. I don't expect to survive and will embrace my death taking as many foul creatures as possible.

We need to make sure though and keep his body from Indy's meat stand. I don't trust what he puts in those burgers. But that is not my chief concern. I was going to try to try to get to Hoop's second story but it smells bad over there. Perhaps I will investigate where these Opium shipments are coming from when everything else about this place is cut off from the civilized world.

Bullet, my trusted sheep, and I, Silverman are off into the night.

Only a wolf would say this. You are all getting played so bad. I'd be shocked if I'm not eaten tonight. So look at my list of suspects.

Trader Joe
06-21-2008, 02:04 AM
I returned from my journey to find the body of Pig Nash hanging from the tree, still human. I had told everyone this! In secret! In public! Yet they did not listen to me! They blindly follow that Arcadian and his trusty sidekick Toxic Avenger like lambs to the slaughter! Even if Arcadian is not a wolf, he is a human who doesn't have the slightest idea how to catch a wolf. He either got the info that led to DK's demise fed to him or he got it on a stroke of dumb luck. Either way the town listening to him will get us nowhere. Giving him any credit for DK's kill was a mistake especially considering he was the last one to vote for him.
I fear that tonight may be my last night hear on earth. I pray I am wrong, but if I am to go I leave behind a list of suspects that will hopefully aid the town in their search.
The following list is in order of who I suspect the most:
Arcadian
Suaveness
newman8r
Toxic Avenger
NatStoned

They must heed my warnings. They ignored me this time and it has left us with another human dead and night time is now upon us.
I will retreat to Gyron's Opium den to smoke with my friend Hoop before retiring to my home to await the night. If the wolves come for me in the night, I will not go quietly. I will fight them til my last breath, and I will let them know that I know their secret!

Arcadian
06-21-2008, 02:20 AM
EDIT:Got you but it wasn't in italic ;)

I wasn't the only one who suspected Nash. And I didn't make anyone vote for anyone. Humans get hanged. It is part of were-war. Just like you are wrong about calling me a wolf. I'm not Scooby Doo or anything.

Trader Joe
06-21-2008, 02:24 AM
Whatever I say in character shouldn't be taken in personal, just like anything you say in character will not be taken personal by me. Even if you did call me a chihuahua. ;)
P.S. I only write in italics if I'm in my journal.

N8R
06-21-2008, 03:35 AM
Pig Nash ded. Figers pontin at erbodie.

I scard of teh dark.

Trader Joe
06-21-2008, 03:44 AM
Add Gyron to my list of suspects. I'm just not sure where to put him at the moment.

Arcadian
06-21-2008, 12:38 PM
I believe too that there were enough humans to vote for Intrid that wolves didn't need to vote for him.

The only vote we know the wolves had something at stake was the DK vote. I can't see a wolf voting for DK plus SIG and I both switch our votes to give DK the lead.

I have to imagine that at least one wolf voted along with DK for MTO: Gyron, Hicks, Indy. I've no opinion yet as to which it is.

Since86
06-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Are people starting to question Toxic along with me? Am I seeing his name on people's possible suspects lists? Is Arc a wolf? Is Toxic a wolf? Are both wolves?

QM?

Trader Joe
06-21-2008, 05:47 PM
I believe too that there were enough humans to vote for Intrid that wolves didn't need to vote for him.

The only vote we know the wolves had something at stake was the DK vote. I can't see a wolf voting for DK plus SIG and I both switch our votes to give DK the lead.

I have to imagine that at least one wolf voted along with DK for MTO: Gyron, Hicks, Indy. I've no opinion yet as to which it is.

Well I'll openly admit MTO was a blind shot from me since most other humans had not started communicating with me. So I was just having to go off a gut at that point. I believe now that MTO is human.

btowncolt
06-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Sorry, I'll get the story up tomorrow. For the first time, the delay is entirely on my end.

Gyron
06-21-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm out for the weekend guys, but needless to say, I'm no wolf. Guess what you will.

And everyones right about the last game, etc. Its random, so that means nothing. So that liost should include all previous wolves. Indy, Since, me, etc etc.

I will tell you, I am not a wolf either. And I was as disappointed as you were that Pig was not a wolf.

btowncolt
06-22-2008, 12:55 PM
After Pig Nash was hung on an unusually silent day, the town mourned the death of yet another human. So far, the only corruption in the town had been the town's religious icon. Sheep love, opium, exhibitionists in women's legging - all these things were apparently found quite acceptable in this rapidly dying community. The wolves had gotten a foothold and were unlikely to be stopped before the town was destroyed. Who could be suspected? How can one tell who a werewolf is? Most in town lead secret lives night - and for months had been committing crimes against both nature and humanity in the comfort of their poorly constructed abodes. Pig Nash's death brought the situation into focus for all of them; there were only fourteen of them left and they still had three werewolves to contend with. The death of innocents must stop if the town is to survive much longer.

But the town finds itself faced with yet another night. The wolves have ruled in the darkness so far. With luck on their side, the humans were protected from the wolves rampage the first night - but poor Raskolnikov was not quite so lucky the second night. The guardian angel protecting the town could only do so much. The three wolves would likely find another victim tonight...

...and they did. While preparing another long docket of question to present to the town, Since86 found himself engulfed by the onslaught of wolves. He was torn to shreds before he could even get the shortest of questions out. Since86 was found dead by the remainder of the town the next day.

As the sun rises on another day, the town's ranks have been thinned by one. It is time to decide who to kill today. If the wolves are not found soon, there won't be many more stories to tell....

Time to vote.

N8R
06-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Since86 waz got by de woolfes las nigh. We ned to cach anoter won soon or wes in trubble.

Why has teh Seer not helpd us out latly. We ned help.

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 02:39 PM
OK, this is odd to say the least. I need to review Since's thoughts to see why the wolves might go after him. I also need to take Arcadian off of my list of suspects based off of some more research I did and some conversations I had with various other humans.

My new list of suspects (in order of suspicion):
Newman8r
Suaveness
NatStoned
Gyron
Toxic Avenger
This could be revised once I go over Since's thoughts.

Ok, the first thing that sticks out to me is the fact that Since voted for Toxic on two straight days before his death.

bellisimo
06-22-2008, 02:41 PM
i'm surprised Since got the hit - specially when some people were questioning his role in the game...

SoupIsGood
06-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Man Since's QM was my favorite persona? :( So long, O Great Questioner?

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm voting for Suaveness right now.

He's too quiet for my taste and I think its high time we found out what he is.

If anybody has any better ideas feel free to go for it. I'm open to suggestions.

Natston
06-22-2008, 04:44 PM
While I'm suspicious of Suave, I'm not that suspicious. I will wait to see if there are any other suspects on which to vote on.

When I have trouble thinking, I head on down to Nathan Stone's Haberdashery where they always have the latest in thinking caps...

Shade
06-22-2008, 04:49 PM
OK, this is odd to say the least. I need to review Since's thoughts to see why the wolves might go after him. I also need to take Arcadian off of my list of suspects based off of some more research I did and some conversations I had with various other humans.

My new list of suspects (in order of suspicion):
Newman8r
Suaveness
NatStoned
Gyron
Toxic Avenger
This could be revised once I go over Since's thoughts.

Ok, the first thing that sticks out to me is the fact that Since voted for Toxic on two straight days before his death.

Even though I voted for you last round, I really am starting to think you're human.

However, I also know that you're deceptive from past events, so maybe you are a wolf.

But the thing that puts you into the "human" category in my book right now is the fact that your suspect list looks very close to my own.

For right now, I'm going to withhold my vote, but there are three main suspects I have in mind right now. I want to see how the first few votes go and then I'll make my choice.

Since86
06-22-2008, 04:56 PM
Man Since's QM was my favorite persona? :( So long, O Great Questioner?

When drinking games are the source of of inspiration, you know you're in trouble.

I have many thoughts on the game, sucks that I choose a route to communicate that was particularly hard to give any real insight as to what my thoughts were.

SoupIsGood
06-22-2008, 04:58 PM
/ooc Is there a drinking game where you can only speak in questions?

bellisimo
06-22-2008, 05:00 PM
/ooc ...yup...if you don't speak in question you gotta drink up

Natston
06-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Remaining Players:

SoupIsGood - possible wolf for me based on the lack of involvement, based on last game.

Gyron - Human, I think

Shade - Human, I think

Hicks - Seer or ballsy wolf (not likely though)

Bellisimo - Humanoid

Hoop - Human I think, but he also voted for me to die.

Indy - Human, I think. Slight chance of a being a wolf.

naturallystoned - Human, I think. Slight chance of a being a wolf.

Robertmo - 100% sure he's human.

Arcadian - Possible wolf because of the rash allegations.

The Toxic Avenger - Possible wolf, but no tangible proof yet.

Newman8r - Possible wolf, but no tangible proof yet.

Suaveness - Possible wolf for me based on the lack of involvement, based on last game.

Natston
06-22-2008, 05:07 PM
/ooc ...yup...if you don't speak in question you gotta drink up

Drink up buddy?

:buddies:

Pig Nash
06-22-2008, 05:07 PM
SIG, it's also part of Kings. (the question master)

SoupIsGood
06-22-2008, 05:13 PM

That's what struck me too. I've been a little leery of TA, and Since had been coming at him fairly hard, which could mean that they got rid of him to get him out of the way. Or it could mean that TA is human and they want to goad us into hanging him. OR it could mean diddley.

I'll also vote for Suave.

SoupIsGood
06-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Robertmo - 100% sure he's human.

?

Did I miss something?

Arcadian
06-22-2008, 06:24 PM
Due to the rain my investigations were limited. I ruined my new shoes. Furthermore when I went to take shelter in a barn with my partner Bullet, suave, was in the middle of something and offered to sheep swap. Then I wake up this morning to find the person I wanted to hang was killed by the werewolves. Overall a disappoint night.

N8R
06-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Vote Tally

Suaveness, 2 - (Indy, SoupIsGood)

Left to vote: Gyron, Shade, Hicks, Bellisimo, Hoop, Naturallystoned, Robertmo, Arcadian, The Toxic Avenger, Newman8r, Suaveness

N8R
06-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Suaveness

Arcadian
06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
N'Stone is my vote.

N8R
06-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Vote Tally

Suaveness, 3 - (Indy, SoupIsGood, Newman8r)
Naturallystoned, 1 - (Arcadian)

Left to vote: Gyron, Shade, Hicks, Bellisimo, Hoop, Naturallystoned, Robertmo, The Toxic Avenger, Suaveness

Shade
06-22-2008, 09:00 PM
Mr. Seer, a little help here...?

Shade
06-22-2008, 09:01 PM
?

Did I miss something?

Ditto. :hmm:

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 09:14 PM
Ok, lets talk about NatStoned for awhile. We know he can be quiet for stretches and then suddenly appear. We know he made one post where he proposed theories for how just about everyone could be a wolf. We know he voted Toxic on the first day, Arcadian on the second day, and Toxic on the third day.
On the first day no one voted with NatStoned. Which could be a wolf tactic to vote for someone who nobody has in order to avoid suspicion.
On the second day, Shade and MTO voted with him. Both of which I am pretty sure are human.
On the third day, Since86 voted with NatStoned. SInce86 was human and then killed.
Now what can we draw from that third day vote? Well there are two ways it could go. The first would be this TA is a wolf and went after Since86 because he had been quite vocal towards him. The second thing we could draw from this is that TA isn't a wolf and that NatStoned is. The wolves then killed Since in an attempt to pin it on TA while also clearing the name of one the wolves in NatStoned.
Now TA hasn't said anything in over two days. Maybe he's two busy messing with Suaveness or his sheep or maybe he is a wolf lying low. However, I really don't know enough about him at this point.

I figured that myself or Arcadian would be killed in the night. However, the wolves left us alive. Probably in an attempt to pit us against one another. Thats not gonna happen at this point.

In fact quite the opposite is about to happen, I rescind my vote for Suaveness.

I recast my vote for NaturallyStoned.

Hicks
06-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Good enough reasoning for me. I vote naturallystoned. He's just not that great. Eh.

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 09:27 PM
Today I vote for the haberdasher. Even if he is not a wolf his clothes are ugly. However, his sheep costume is not fooling anyone, except Suaveness.

Robertmto
06-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Did we lose another Human? What did he do that brung the wolves' wrath upon him? Shall we draw conclusions from his votes?

RIP Question Master

Oh yea I vote for NatStoned

Natston
06-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Wait a second...

In another life it was pointed out that you cannot go off of voting records.

I told you guys. Belli, please stop voting according to voting record, it just doesn't work anymore. The wolves know how to manipulate it.

^^I told y'all.

And now your case is based off my voting records and your guesses on who are human or wolf.

If you guys really want to hang a human, then I'll even vote myself.

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm not basing it off of a voting record. I'm basing it off of how I think a wolf would manipulate a voting record. Those are two very different things.

Shade
06-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Ok, lets talk about NatStoned for awhile. We know he can be quiet for stretches and then suddenly appear. We know he made one post where he proposed theories for how just about everyone could be a wolf. We know he voted Toxic on the first day, Arcadian on the second day, and Toxic on the third day.
On the first day no one voted with NatStoned. Which could be a wolf tactic to vote for someone who nobody has in order to avoid suspicion.
On the second day, Shade and MTO voted with him. Both of which I am pretty sure are human.
On the third day, Since86 voted with NatStoned. SInce86 was human and then killed.
Now what can we draw from that third day vote? Well there are two ways it could go. The first would be this TA is a wolf and went after Since86 because he had been quite vocal towards him. The second thing we could draw from this is that TA isn't a wolf and that NatStoned is. The wolves then killed Since in an attempt to pin it on TA while also clearing the name of one the wolves in NatStoned.
Now TA hasn't said anything in over two days. Maybe he's two busy messing with Suaveness or his sheep or maybe he is a wolf lying low. However, I really don't know enough about him at this point.

I figured that myself or Arcadian would be killed in the night. However, the wolves left us alive. Probably in an attempt to pit us against one another. Thats not gonna happen at this point.

In fact quite the opposite is about to happen, I rescind my vote for Suaveness.

I recast my vote for NaturallyStoned.

I don't quite understand your reasoning.

For example, TA and Arcadian are both on my suspects list, and you have suspected both of them yourself as well. So why would natstoned voting for possibly two wolves raise any suspicion?

I'm having a hard telling whether MTO is human or not, so I really can't comment there.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for The Toxic Avenger based on my previous speculation.

On another note, Hicks' silence is becoming a bit unsettling to me. He has to know the identities of one or two more "people" by now.

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 09:46 PM
I don't quite understand your reasoning.

For example, TA and Arcadian are both on my suspects list, and you have suspected both of them yourself as well. So why would natstoned voting for possibly two wolves raise any suspicion?

I'm having a hard telling whether MTO is human or not, so I really can't comment there.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote for The Toxic Avenger based on my previous speculation.

NatStoned voted with Since most recently towards TA. The wolves by killing Since and revealing him as human lend more credibility to NatStoned. Which is a tactic that wolves have used in the past in similar villages to our own. This tactic also accomplishes sending the blame to TA.

Suaveness
06-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Sigh...I go camping for a weekend, TELL people I won't be available, and they start voting for me. I didn't take advantage of YOUR sheep.

Arcadian hasn't returned my sheep, so I still vote him.

Robertmto
06-22-2008, 09:47 PM
I have a very strong feeling TA is a wolf so I'd rather take a shot at NatStoned being a wolf first and then hope we all vote for TA next round. :shrug:

Shade
06-22-2008, 09:50 PM
NatStoned voted with Since most recently towards TA. The wolves by killing Since and revealing him as human lend more credibility to NatStoned. Which is a tactic that wolves have used in the past in similar villages to our own. This tactic also accomplishes sending the blame to TA.

Okay, that makes sense to me.

Does anyone have an updated list of voting results? Not only the standard results, but perhaps a note of who voted in what order, and a listing of changed votes as well?

Hicks
06-22-2008, 10:25 PM
I have seen it!

Yes, indeed!

It is becoming much clearer now!

ARCADIAN is a human!

Shade
06-22-2008, 10:38 PM
I have seen it!

Yes, indeed!

It is becoming much clearer now!

ARCADIAN is a human!

Mucho thanks, Mr. Seer! :usa:

Hmm, that kinda throws my theories for a loop now. I'm off to do some more detective work...

Arcadian
06-22-2008, 10:56 PM
Vote Tally

Suaveness, 2 - (SoupIsGood, Newman8r)
Naturallystoned, 4 - (Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, Robertmto)
Arcadian the human 1 Suave
Toxic Avenger 1 Shade

Left to vote: Gyron, Bellisimo, Hoop, Naturallystoned, The Toxic Avenger,

Pig Nash
06-22-2008, 10:57 PM
This just in: Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, and Robertmto are the same person!!! Ack. Hence why naturallystoned has only one vote.

Arcadian
06-22-2008, 10:58 PM
NatStone, if you are human and want to help us vote for who you think is the killer. I don't know who is. You just aren't on my list of humans.

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 10:59 PM
Sigh...I go camping for a weekend, TELL people I won't be available, and they start voting for me. I didn't take advantage of YOUR sheep.

Arcadian hasn't returned my sheep, so I still vote him.

You're looking awfully wolfish right now, Suave.

Shade
06-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Okay, I've gone over the voting records again, and if anything can be deduced from there, either NatStoned or Toxic is a wolf. I think one of the two will need to hang to open up the picture a bit.

Arcadian
06-22-2008, 11:14 PM
TA is high on my trust but not confirmed list.

Shade
06-22-2008, 11:15 PM
TA is still suspicious to me, so I will retain my vote for him for now.

Robertmto
06-22-2008, 11:25 PM
Mucho thanks, Mr. Seer! :usa:

Hmm, that kinda throws my theories for a loop now. I'm off to do some more detective work...

If Hicks is the seer why don't the wolves eat him? Unless they think he is protected EVERY nite....which may lay into his plans.....

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 11:26 PM
If Hicks isn't the seer though, I would have hoped that the actual seer would have been smart enough to see him by now...
Like probably right after he outed himself and Rasko. If not then our real seer has their head up their butt.

Robertmto
06-22-2008, 11:28 PM
If Hicks isn't the seer though, I would have hoped that the actual seer would have been smart enough to see him by now...
Like probably right after he outed himself and Rasko. If not then our real seer has their head up their butt.

everything is so confusing right now

Arcadian
06-22-2008, 11:28 PM
The wolves have not eaten him because the angel pretty much has to protect him.

Trader Joe
06-22-2008, 11:30 PM
As far as I'm concerned Hicks is the seer. If he isn't and really is a wolf then I don't blame myself. I blame whoever our useless seer is. So I have a copout. But I'd say there is a 99.999999% chance Hicks is seer.

Shade
06-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, if Hicks isn't the seer, then we have the worst seer of all time right now.

N8R
06-23-2008, 12:24 AM
Teh town is spiltsin up on woo too vot fo. I stik wit Suaveness.

Natston
06-23-2008, 02:08 AM
NatStone, if you are human and want to help us vote for who you think is the killer. I don't know who is. You just aren't on my list of humans.

Well, from the beginning I've been saying that TA is a wolf but somehow that makes me a wolf... :rolleyes:

I'm also suspicious of Suave at the moment. But if it comes to between him and me, I won't vote at all.

bellisimo
06-23-2008, 05:46 AM
seriously - what can we go on by to see who is a wolf these days? if the wolves are evolving...what can we humans do to stop it?

Gyron
06-23-2008, 08:23 AM
I vote Hicks. If he isn't the real seer, then hes either decoy, or he's a wolf naming the wolves humans.....

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 08:36 AM
I think voting for Hicks at this point makes little to no sense. Seriously.

If we have another seer and they know Hicks is a wolf or haven't seen him yet then they need to speak now or go down in infamy as the worst wolf hunter of all time. (If you haven't seen him yet you're still pretty bad)
If we have another seer and HIcks is a decoy, then what the hell is the point in hanging him? We are still killing a human.

So yeah at this point I think voting for Hicks is kind of silly.

bellisimo
06-23-2008, 09:13 AM
I vote Hicks. If he isn't the real seer, then hes either decoy, or he's a wolf naming the wolves humans.....

i vote for Gyron...:devil:

Gyron
06-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Hang me, but unless you're a wolf, you'll be sorry.

According to what Btown says, the real se'er is dead.

Maybe to hide hicks true identity.....

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 09:19 AM
Hang me, but unless you're a wolf, you'll be sorry.

According to what Btown says, the real se'er is dead.

Maybe to hide hicks true identity.....

Thats not what btown is saying at all.

Gyron
06-23-2008, 10:58 AM
If thats not what he was saying Ill rescind my vote.

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 11:37 AM
Vote Tally

Suaveness, 2 - (SoupIsGood, Newman8r)
Toxic Avenger 1 Shade
Gyron 1 Belli

Left to vote: Gyron, Hoop, Naturallystoned, The Toxic Avenger,

SoupIsGood
06-23-2008, 11:40 AM
Did I just post in the wrong thread?

SoupIsGood
06-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Wait, the seer dead. WTF is going on?? :headexplosion:

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 11:46 AM
The seer is not dead. In the other thread there was discussion about the role of the seer. Some feel that when the Seer exposes himself some feel the wolves are at a disadvantage.

btowncolt
06-23-2008, 11:55 AM
If a character with a role dies, there is absolutely no question that it would be revealed with no confusion in the story of their death.

Gyron
06-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok, so I rescind my vote.

I therefore change my vote to Suaveness.

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 12:37 PM
I went to return my books and N'Stone would not take them back. Store owners with bad return policies are just as bad as wolves and he might be a wolf for all I know. Nonetheless I got a nice mask for Bullet, the Sheep wonder. Nat does have good craftmanship.

The Seer has revealed my secret identity, Arcadian, as human. Was he able to penetrate the secret of my nocturnal persona, Silverman? Hmmm.

Although Indy now trust me I do not trust his meat.

One final note, the suspects of who my parents' killer is is shrinking due to the rash of deaths rather than the application and deductions of my mind. It is time to step up my game.

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Vote Tally

Suaveness, 3 - (SoupIsGood, Newman8r, Gyron)
Toxic Avenger 1 Shade
Gyron 1 Belli
Abstaining? NaturallyStoned

Left to vote: Hoop, The Toxic Avenger

Suaveness
06-23-2008, 03:13 PM
I'm removing my vote. I'm not convinced Hicks is the seer, but I also don't want to die (I need my sheeeep!)

I vote for TA. Though I really don't have a reason.

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Vote Tally

Toxic Avenger 2 (Shade, Suave)
Gyron 1 (Belli)
Abstaining? (NaturallyStoned)

bellisimo
06-23-2008, 03:25 PM
SIG is probably a wolf too...

Shade
06-23-2008, 03:33 PM
Vote Tally

Gyron 1 (Belli)

All four of these guys are on my suspects list, so this should hopefully make things a little clearer regardless of who hangs.

bellisimo
06-23-2008, 03:33 PM
shade is also a possibility...

Shade
06-23-2008, 03:37 PM
shade is also a possibility...

Since I know you're human I have no desire to see you die. But I can still kick you in the nuts. :kicknuts:

Hoop
06-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Hooppenstein is so cornfused he doesn't know whether to ***** or go blind. What If Hicks is not the Seer? Why is B-Mo "the only known for sure alive human" voting alone?

When is the voting deadline?

btowncolt
06-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Voting will hopefully close by 6pm tonight.

Hoop
06-23-2008, 04:32 PM
SoupIsGood - a confused human like me, or clever wolf?

Gyron - bring me more opium beeotch!

Shade - Suspected Wolf, but leaning towards human, for now

Hicks - Seer? or very tricky wolf, have to go with human for now

Bellisimo - Human (the only for sure known alive human)

Hoop - Human, to honest, handsome and charming to be a damn dirty wolf

Indy - Kinda think he's human, but he's very tricky

naturallystoned - suspected Wolf

Robertmo - to quiet, wolf or frightened human?

Arcadian - Hicks (Seer?) says Human, have to go with that for now

The Toxic Avenger - suspected Wolf and cross dresser

Newman8r - no sur bout ths 1

Suaveness - sheep defiler and possible wolf

:confused:

Suaveness
06-23-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm not a defiler. I have their written consent. It's love.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm really not that tricky guys. I'm too high on opium to be tricky.

Also, we are now serving mead at the Loveshack Hamburger Stand. Buy one get one free for the next forty seconds!

Shade
06-23-2008, 04:58 PM
This is one wacky town. :crazy2:

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Loveshack baby ooooooo!!! Loveshack baby! Loveshack!!!

btowncolt
06-23-2008, 04:59 PM
You all really should have brought a few women over. Freaks - sheep don't need that kind of love.

Trader Joe
06-23-2008, 05:01 PM
I have a fashioned a fake woman out of tree limbs and maple sap.
I sold the first prototype to Hoop about an hour ago.

Hoop
06-23-2008, 05:08 PM
I got a splinter in my tongue you bast*rd.

Suaveness
06-23-2008, 05:37 PM
You all really should have brought a few women over. Freaks - sheep don't need that kind of love.

Yes they do. Everybody needs a little love

Hicks
06-23-2008, 05:43 PM
All you need is love.

Oh, and MTO is a human, too.

*returns to meditation rock*

Hoop
06-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Hoopenstein votes to hang till he twitches no more........... Naturallystoned

Arcadian
06-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Vote Tally

Naturallystoned, 5 - (Arcadian, Indy, Hicks, Robertmto, Hoop)
Gyron 1 (Belli)

Left to vote: The Toxic Avenger

Shade
06-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Looks like NatStoned is going to hang, barring any last-minute vote changes.

Good to see another human confirmed, oh wise Seer. :cool:

Shade
06-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Could someone take the time to compile a list of changed votes for each round?